10 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

It's complicated because you might want to force ring gags in the LDC.

You could set your LDC to always use plug gag if you think that is more fun.

It would probably need a menu option to enable/disable. Probably not worth it without adding a whole cum-drinking deal. Further suggestions welcome there...

cum addicition is made good in sl survival. the only thing i use in that mod. would be fine if you would extract it .

22 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

i am a slut repeats  so often that normal dialogue does not appear

If you looked back 2 pages, you could see that Lupine is aware of this, and tried to bug fix it. The update esp was corrupted and they are working on getting updates made again with a working CK.

30 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

If you looked back 2 pages, you could see that Lupine is aware of this, and tried to bug fix it.

It's not really a "bug", it's just a dialog that fires based on a random value condition, and the chance is either too high for most people's taste, or the random number generator is strange. It's been in DF, in that form, for a long time without being called a bug.

As a way of managing the occurrence of that feature, it's not well balanced.

I did "fix" it, and it is - I believe - fixed in that 2.12.1 ESP, but unfortunately that ESP has replaced all external FormIDs with garbage, which mostly manifests as totally broken DD interaction; even the DD library quest is garbage, so it can't call anything in DD. That seems to have been because my CK itself got broken and started saving broken ESPs 100% of the time. I think it was related to a Microsoft update, which they have since updated over more thoroughly. But if it doesn't happen again, I won't know for sure, and I'd rather not know in that sense.

13 hours ago, audhol said:

Can anyone who uses this mod together with sexlab survival give me some tips on how to set up the mcm's of both to get them working together please? I can't seem to get a balance between the two, there's nothing broken but they seem to work against each other.

I think choosing one or the other as the main money sink is probably a good idea. When I want to do a DF-focused game I either turn down the SLS licenses, or turn them off completely; when I want to play around licenses I set DF to be very forgiving (low debt, low interest, long boredom interval) so that the follower is an overall asset.

6 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I think just having the mod in general be more 'needs' aware would be a great addition.

The problem is that there are several needs mods.

SLS supports three, and people keep asking for more.

@audhol

With SLS vs DF cash sinking, your needs at game start are very different to later.

Are you prepared to spend hours of real time playing a prostitute to raise the starting stake to adventure?

I've played games where I had high license costs, and a DF burden, with forced follower to leave town, and had to do that before it was practical to leave town.

If you don't want to do that, then you can either make licenses cheap, or disable them at the start ... you can re-enable or put the prices up later.

Or you can do something with Slaverun to roll out more hazards later.

It can feel stupid when you're locked into paying a follower, and you have no licenses.

OTOH, you can borrow money (gamble) off the follower to pay starting licenses, or licenses that you need in emergency.

Or you can simply not pay the follower and accept you'll get enslaved.

There are plenty of choices and ways to pay. You can add extra cash sources, or extra limitations.

You can use an alternate start that doesn't even put you in a town.

Some will add bounties to all holds as an extra problem.

I think the biggest conflict with SLS is the magic curse-collar. The actual collar clashes with the follower's collar, and having your magic taken away outside the town is unreasonable when it's probably all you have to work with.

I generally find the magic license unworkable and have to turn it off.

Requests for a more balanced magic license have not been successful, and I think at this point, are never going to be.

Agreed 100% on magic licence, I always turn it off don't see the point. What you say about hours of prostitution to get started is true and by the time you've got bikini licence your enslaved zero willpowered cum addict milk maid! Putting low values in also feels like cheating. I guess you could set the cost of follower to zero until such time as the bikini licence is purchased and then wack it up when the adventure starts. It still feels like there's a piece missing that will make DF SLS best buddies but I guess with two big complex mods theres always gonna be issues.

Speaking of which I'm ready to pitch you the cum drinking deal, I can see your super busy with your potato computer (I have a large hammer I could lend you if it corrupts again) So I don't expect you to look at it now, but maybe it's an idea for another time.

Spoiler

Triggers at cum addiction addicted or higher and low willpower

Follower

"I'm sick of seeing you ram all these different cocks down your throat to feed your scummy addiction to cum and then squirting puddles of it where I can step in it"

"Lucan Velarius as offered me a lot of money for a pot of cum to make a potion he thinks will force his sister to suck him off every night and your going to provide it for me slut"

Follower places empty cum bottle in pc inventory

"Just to make sure you do it quickly you'll not be getting your fix till its full"

Follower equips (and locks) Plug gag on pc

seeing as probably 99% of SLS users have FHU I think its safe to give you another soft dependency the pot is filled by using the expel cum  button from FHU I havent looked at quantities exactly but lets say 15 squirts to fill it up. This would work even better if the deal edging belt was active to so the pc would have to initiate anal sex to fill up the cum pool in the belly wait for it to pass through and squirt it out into the bottle 15 times before the cum craving goes through the roof. I think I could add a little bottle filling up to the FHU squirting anims if that's allowed.

When pot is full PC would have to give it back to follower in town to ensure there's adequate food sources around!

Follower

"see that wasnt so hard was it here then go get your fix im off to get my money from that slimy Velarius"

unlocks and removes plug only

3 IGH later

"That useless cunt Velarius screwed up his potion, Instead of sucking his cock Camilla tried to bite it off, Oh well not my problem hes gonna pay me double for another bottle, off to work slut"

locks plug back in

on giving full bottle back second time

"well done, your ass must be so sore from all the fuckings you took to fill this up, I like having you do as I say just to get your cum fix go fill your throat quick cause the plugs going back in when youve got your fix"

Unlocks plug but replaces it when cum hunger is down to sated.

when cum hunger has reached ravenous follower

"Turns out it was your fault the potion went wrong, its all that dirty animal cum you stuff yourself on, it has to be human cum only. Not to worry ive organised a little party for you to fill the jar up properly this time. If you can manage not to swallow youve just got to spit in the jar twice and that should be enough for me to get paid"

Unlocks plug and triggers the gloryhole anim (I think its funnybiz, need to check) the jar is filled by choosing the spit  option at orgasm, the problem is with cum hunger the pc swallows automaticaly so the pc would need to swallow enough cum to at least have the option to spit. the anim would keep repeating untill the jar has 2 spits altough this maybee could go on a bit long.

when jar has 2 spits worth of cum follower

"well that was fun wasnt it and I made lots of money out of your dirty little habit. I think youve earned your release for now however Irileth mentioned something to me about using the same kind of potion to train those scruffy hounds that hang around the yarl"

Deal ends

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

It's not really a "bug", it's just a dialog that fires based on a random value condition, and the chance is either too high for most people's taste, or the random number generator is strange. It's been in DF, in that form, for a long time without being called a bug.

I did "fix" it, and it is - I believe - fixed in that 2.12.1 ESP, but unfortunately that ESP has replaced all external FormIDs with garbage, which mostly manifests as totally broken DD interaction; even the DD library quest is garbage, so it can't call anything in DD. That seems to have been because my CK itself got broken and started saving broken ESPs 100% of the time. I think it was related to a Microsoft update, which they have since updated over more thoroughly. But if it doesn't happen again, I won't know for sure, and I'd rather not know in that sense.

i dont mean it comes at too many npcs. i mean, when it comes at an npc, it comes again, when you click at him and again and again, so normal dialogue does not appear at that npx, for example lucan in riverwood. you can even leave house and go in again, same thing happens with that npc.

29 minutes ago, audhol said:

It still feels like there's a piece missing that will make DF SLS best buddies but I guess with two big complex mods theres always gonna be issues.

Monoman's take is that it's basically my problem and I need to put in functionality to give the PC licenses based on DF interactions.

Apparently, that's possible. Maybe could be tried to the introductory deals when I get to that.

50 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Monoman's take is that it's basically my problem and I need to put in functionality to give the PC licenses based on DF interactions.

Apparently, that's possible. Maybe could be tried to the introductory deals when I get to that.

A nice idea if you felt like doing that, I think it would help to gel the two together if you needed your follower to get your licences  paid for in exchange for an introductory deal.  I can smell an ASLAL coming 

"I'm indebted to my follower for my bikini licence"

44 minutes ago, audhol said:

A nice idea if you felt like doing that, I think it would help to gel the two together if you needed your follower to get your licences  paid for in exchange for an introductory deal.  I can smell an ASLAL coming 

"I'm indebted to my follower for my bikini licence"

survival licenses is a mess and brings chaos into inventory, factrions, lost items, etc. Please dont dp that. instead, concentrate on prostitution, slavery, using zaz etc. that brings more action to the mod and no stupid annpying circumstances.

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

So it is better to play with 2.11 ?

23 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I'm pretty sure that's not default SkyUI. I just looked through my SkyUI files; it doesn't even have a SKSE plugin.

MfgConsole is a standalone mod with a SKSE plugin ... which it requires to iterate over the effects, etc. because you cannot do it in Papyrus.

I can also find posts asking why there is no MFG integration in SkyUI.

But if there is SkyUI integration, please point me at it.

Also, the C++ source for MFG Console would be very useful for cribbing the technique for iterating over all effects on the player, which would be invaluable for fixing some problems with actor values, but I do not see any source for it anywhere.

Unfortunately, despite dozens of releases, the author has kept that back.

I'm not a fan of installing DLLs I couldn't build myself. So... I do not install the MFG Console DLL release as it stands.

(And yes, SLAX is missing the source for its DLL, but that wasn't on purpose; there's nothing mind-boggling in there).

Someone who really wants to disassemble a SKSE DLL will have a relatively easy time of it, compared to digging into Skyrim itself, because you only have to lokk at one little DLL, you know the entry point you want, and that takes you straight to the symbols for the Papyrus interface that are registered in an exposed method in the DLL.

In this case though, probably digging in SKSE would be more productive. I think you can also iterate perks in there, from the code I skimmed earlier.

Well I just installed Skyrim on a new system and MfgConsole was working although I did not download it from NEXUS.  You are right it's not part of the SKYUI package but it is included in the Sex Lab1.62 FULL download package. 

It sure is useful.  I've used it to identify irritating visual effects (that I removed in Creation Kit), to check my speedmult variable and to check for effects.  Probably my second most used tool after the "Actor Editor" built in to the Scent of Sex mod which lets me edit properties, factions and relationships of nearby actors.

1 hour ago, rjn said:

I've used it to identify irritating visual effects (that I removed in Creation Kit), to check my speedmult variable and to check for effects.  Probably my second most used tool after the "Actor Editor" built in to the Scent of Sex mod which lets me edit properties, factions and relationships of nearby actors.

That it can solve the true stat value problem (but isn't set up to do that) and has no source so that can't simply be repurposed is especially annoying.

Devious Followers 2.12.2

Here is a new version to try:

See mod main page for a newer version than this.

I took care to check the ESP in Tes5Edit before uploading it this time.

It should do what 2.12.1 was supposed to do, but without the broken ESP.

When you want it to happen, the chain hand-on-shoulder never does.

I initiated several hundred conversations to test it, and the incidence of hand-on-shoulder was pretty low even without the fix kicking in.

Only once did I get a few together, and even then it was hardly insistent.

If you have low willpower it might have been a little more frequent.

Either way, it can't get out of hand now.

I'm suspect that when it shows up non-stop, something has broken in Skyrim and the RandomPercent dialog condition is returning the same value over and over.

13 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I generally find the magic license unworkable and have to turn it off.

I'd agree with this, but there's an easy way to forgo buying a license alltogether and still have access to magic in every encounter. 

You only need 1 regular restraint key to unlock the collar, you can then re-equip it and choose to manipulate the lock while doing so. Now you can take it on and off whenever you want without a key. Just keep it in your inventory and equip it whenever you're going into a town, the guards will never give you another collar as long as you wear the manipulated one. You've effectively bypassed the need for a magic license. 

19 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

So perhaps bug was the wrong word, but either way you're aware of it and intended to alter it before your CK got uppity with you. ?  Hopefully it doesn't happen again! I would have to agree this is one of the times you would prefer not to be proven right! 

8 hours ago, Xiaron said:

So perhaps bug was the wrong word, but either way you're aware of it and intended to alter it before your CK got uppity with you.

There was old code that attempted to manage a cooldown on the Hand on Shoulder, but it was broken and had never worked.

In that sense there was a bug, in that it never worked as intended, which was to space events about two game hours apart.

How it works now is different to that original intention, in that it provides a limiting cooldown while retaining some of the old feel.

The new limiter allows up to three events per real-time five minutes. It doesn't use game-time, and you can get repeated events... by design.

If you really need to talk to an NPC, the worst case is that you get it three times in a row.

Also, if you do not comply, it does not count, the follower will keep trying.

Some people forget that you can refuse to say you're a slut at higher willpowers, but that does also result in a goodbye.

I might change that, but for now it's just been about rescuing the work I did last week.

But the situations where it would trigger over and over seem to have required a Skyrim bug to manifest.

I'm certain it doesn't do that unless something is broken internally in the game.

I'd say they are a sign of serious script engine overload, which is usually caused not by too many scripts, but by too many broken scripts.

It should be robust in 2.12.2 (see above) and that also fixes some missing scripts for the slut deal.

Some dialogs simply had no consequence, not even resistance. Some others were failing to run the script because the file was missing.

26 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

The new limiter allows up to three events per real-time five minutes. It doesn't use game-time, and you can get repeated events... by design.

That's a nice solution.  It avoids problems in games with an extreme time scale setting, and it's good that the DF can be extra mean sometimes without that overwhelming the gameplay.

I have found an issue. For some reason, I could not get a follower to turn devious. Nothing I did worked. (And I tried). Reset settings, to no avail. Note: I was using a vanilla follower, Borgakh the steel heart.

I finally managed to get it to work by:

1) Get myself into debt (using the MCM)

2) Get enslaved (Using MCM)

3) add a follower through (using MCM)

4) using "Click me" on the follower

5) giving myself gold

6) paying my debts

Now my follower is devious. I have no idea why it wasn't working. I tried to start/stop the event as well, to no avail. I am not asking for help (I managed to make it work, I understand mods are finicky and I am fine with it) I just thought I'd post it here if it can help to pinpoint an incompatibility.

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
SexLab.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
BSAssets.esm
BSHeartland.esm
Falskaar.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
notice board.esp
Gray Fox Cowl.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
SkyUI.esp
Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
Paralyze.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Moss Rocks.esp
Moss Rocks_DB.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Beards.esp
Brows.esp
ORM-Arvak.esp
AOS.esp
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
ExplosiveBoltsVisualized.esp
GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp
Elemental Staves.esp
DawnguardRuneWeaponsFXSReplacer.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
Weightless.esp
Soul Gems Differ - NWS.esp
DD_Dawnguard Additions.esp
DD_Dragonborn Additions.esp
AOS2_DSI Patch.esp
AOS2_EBT Patch.esp
AOS2_IWIE Patch.esp
IHSS.esp
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
ViewableFactionRanks.esp
CookingAlchemy.esp
JaxonzDroppableStatics.esp
Crossbows_Basic_Collection_EN.esp
PDCrossbow - Feykrosah Nin.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AncientDraugr.esp
HDT Maid Outfit.esp
Fancy Bows.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
FNIS.esp
Unlimited Training.esp
SoulGemMerging.esp
Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
Warglaive of Azzinoth.esp
AllThievesGuildJobsConcurrently.esp
Craftable Arrows.esp
NeutralHjerim.esp
No Stone Unturned Guild Bypass.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
NARC-DeadlyDragonsConsistencyPatch.esp
NARC-FalskaarConsistencyPatch.esp
NARC-SICConsistencyPatch.esp
NARC.esp
Alchemy EXP.esp
BSHeartland - Meshes.esp
BSHeartland - Textures.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
3DNPC.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.esp
MIHAILDAGON.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
Disease Descriptions_RND Compatibile.esp
AOS2_WAF Patch.esp
beyond_skyrim.esp
AKSkyrimUnderground.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
SL Survival.esp
TradeBarter.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Hebrock_Der Schatten von Meresis - EV.esp
Point The Way.esp
TheFrontier.esp
HammetDungeons.esp
Devious Devices - Lore Patch.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
Devious Lore.esp
DragonmournInn.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
TheDomain.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
AdalMatar.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
haafinheim.esp
Mortal Enemies.esp
mihailhallofmemories.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
VisageOfMzund.esp
S_L_U_T_S.esp
Hateful Wenches.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
DeviouslyPink.esp
BetterMagic_FULL.esp
Cassandra Frost Witch.esp
Merta Black Rose Armor.esp
jarrintraders.esp
DeviousCarriages.esp
FarmhouseChimneys.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
PilgrimsDelight.esp
AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
orc-female-idle-fix.esp
Follower Neisa.esp
House Map Markers Legendary.esp
EmbersHD.esp
Sneak Tools.esp
Shipwreck Isles.esp
KinkyKaren.esp
FarmhouseChimneysAurora+MaS.esp
FarmhouseChimneysCRF.esp
Gildergreen Regrown.esp
FarmhouseChimneysFalskaar+Wyrmstooth.esp
RosaFollower.esp
YurianaWench.esp
Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp
LostGrimoire.esp
Merta Assassin Armor.esp
JaxonzUtilities.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
Sotteta Huntress Armor.esp
Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp
Tembtra Thief Armor.esp
Fixed Stone of Barenziah places.esp
dragonpriestmasks.esp
mihailcliffracersinger.esp
Immersive Speechcraft.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
DD - BRRF_Patch - Cursed Loot.esp
DD - BRRF_Patch - Laura.esp
DD - BRRF_Patch - Pink.esp
Devious Looting.esp
SlaveTats.esp
LFox Pickpocketing Chance Caps at 99.esp
Follower Onean.esp
Dark Wing Heels.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Field Alchemy.esp
Daedric Reaper Armor.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
TKDodge.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
dc-mana-tanks-000.esp
Deadly Wenches.esp
Judgment Wenches.esp
Forgotten Wenches.esp
Bikini Armors for Deadly Wenches.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
nwsFollowerFramework.esp
nwsFF_NoTeamMagicDamage.esp
nwsFF_NTMD_Apocalypse.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ELE_Legendary_Fs_Wt_Lite.esp

For information: Nether's Follower framework is my second to last installed mod on mod organizer. If need be, I still have a save from the moment this trouble was in effect and can go back to it to try and see if any fix you can think of would fix it to help people that have problems in the future.

Hey, Lupine, thanks for picking this up. (I know it's been awhile, but I just got back ;) ).

I assume I'm just an idiot but I do not see the whore outfits in bodyslide. What would they be under? Thanks. :)