1. _dwill is overwritten as static from float by spank that as mod. what should I do?

2.  I had some deals running from so long time. i decided to get PC out of devious devices but after removing some deals the deal option is gone. few deal still left. now I have option to for new deal. If I agree I can now see rest of the deals but now after buying of another deal the deal and coin option is totally gone now. follower keep adding debt because I removed all DD. I can just reset DF but do not want to. any suggestion or console commands maybe. tried sleeping, cell change, sending resume many time. nothing helps.

3 hours ago, candibelle said:

I cant dismiss followers with EFF even with the patch :(

Does anyone know any workarounds? Pausing the mod didnt work either!

Just to check @candibelle you have to pay your debt - IIRC one option says something like 'Pay debt (follower becomes dismissable.)'

Also if using EFF sometimes you have to dismiss them both through talking normally and through EFF's dialogue wheel.

On 11/6/2019 at 9:22 AM, slaveyan said:

I wandered through the dungeons with pony boots and blindfold, never triggering any of these events

These are the specific requirements I found out:

Jarl game:  You need to have a collar on and no chastity and you need to be in a jarls palace
Blindfold: You need to wear the specific blindfold your follower gives you it has "custom" in its name and no chastity, corset or harmness and be in a dungeon
Pony: You need to wear pony boots (the ones that have pony boots in their name) and no chastity. You also need to be in a dungeon
Gag: haven't managed to trigger it yet

1 hour ago, Pernitax said:

These are the specific requirements I found out:

Jarl game:  You need to have a collar on and no chastity and you need to be in a jarls palace
Blindfold: You need to wear the specific blindfold your follower gives you it has "custom" in its name and no chastity, corset or harmness and be in a dungeon
Pony: You need to wear pony boots (the ones that have pony boots in their name) and no chastity. You also need to be in a dungeon
Gag: haven't managed to trigger it yet

thank you , i try again

On 11/14/2019 at 3:56 AM, Nikett7 said:

Please add the ability to customize the selection of devices and their colors. I really do not want to get any color other than black, this makes this beautiful mod not playable for me, sorry.

You can do that already by editing the Data\SKSE\Lozeak Device Controller\Device.Settings.json file.

On 11/9/2019 at 8:18 PM, Sucker343 said:

1. _dwill is overwritten as static from float by spank that as mod. what should I do?

2.  I had some deals running from so long time. i decided to get PC out of devious devices but after removing some deals the deal option is gone. few deal still left. now I have option to for new deal. If I agree I can now see rest of the deals but now after buying of another deal the deal and coin option is totally gone now. follower keep adding debt because I removed all DD. I can just reset DF but do not want to. any suggestion or console commands maybe. tried sleeping, cell change, sending resume many time. nothing helps.

Spank that Ass does something quite naughty when it overwrites DF's own version of _DWill.

It should not have created a copy of the global.

It should definitely not have changed the type.

It should load the DF object by ID from the DF ESP, or not modify it at all.

It shouldn't modify will directly anyway, as it breaks resistance mechanics.

However, it is mostly harmless.

Hopefully, Monoman will fix this.

If you have a missing dialog to interact with the follower, it's likely because you have a stuck scene.

Ensure that you have forced all your scenes to end. SL Adventures has a button for it that seems to work better than some.

Do you see my dialog where you can ask the follower about stuck scenes? If you do, you've got a stuck scene.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Spank that Ass does something quite naughty when it overwrites DF's own version of _DWill.

It should not have created a copy of the global.

It should definitely not have changed the type.

It should load the DF object by ID from the DF ESP, or not modify it at all.

It shouldn't modify will directly anyway, as it breaks resistance mechanics.

However, it is mostly harmless.

Hopefully, Monoman will fix this.

If you have a missing dialog to interact with the follower, it's likely because you have a stuck scene.

Ensure that you have forced all your scenes to end. SL Adventures has a button for it that seems to work better than some.

Do you see my dialog where you can ask the follower about stuck scenes? If you do, you've got a stuck scene.

i override the STA  _DWILL with Float. Working fine so far.

anyway, can you do something for Nether's Follower Framework. NFF working fine with DF so far except I get 2 option do dismiss Follower. one does not dismiss the follower another does but he is still a DF. weird behaviour. I like it more than other two.

4 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

anyway, can you do something for Nether's Follower Framework. NFF working fine with DF so far except I get 2 option do dismiss Follower. one does not dismiss the follower another does but he is still a DF. weird behaviour. I like it more than other two.

I've just finished a chunk of work. Most players won't see a huge benefit, but a bunch of funny stuff was cleaned up, such as dialogs with missing fragment sources.

I will have some new mod-events so Monoman can integrate better.

And the original Simple Slavery should work better if DF enslaves you IN to it (can't enslave FROM the original, need plus for that).

Also cleaned up some more potion quest stuff, and blocked piercing checks if you wear a devious suit.

I'll probably upload a version tomorrow with all that stuff.

Follower frameworks are my next big chore.

Also, I believe DF uses wrong IDs for some dialogs, which causes the double dismiss issue. I might fix that tomorrow though.

If I do fix it, you will need to make sure that DF doesn't get overwritten by your follower framework, or you will be able to get into a mess.

It's not easy to fix things without breaking saves in DF, so I have to limit what I do, and work in roundabout ways.

DF implements everything in a way that is not very DRY too, so it can be hard to change some value that might be referenced in thirty different files, in fifty different fragments.

Thanks for the work you are putting into DF. I'm using it as a death alternative to keep me from just reloading.

I'm reporting a bug that I sometimes when horses are mounted by NPCs they speak the intro dialogue from a new DF follower, the one about "I hope you don't screw me around like other adventurers" or something like that. I'm also using Nether Follower Framework, Immersive Horses and NFF is set to give mount support in it's MCM.

If I could make requests, it would be to allow the player to choose which deals they want.

5 hours ago, Corsec said:

I'm also using Nether Follower Framework, Immersive Horses and NFF is set to give mount support in it's MCM.

This sounds like some weird NFF-specific bug.

DF (without any patches) has a very simplistic way of dealing with follower recognition.

When a follower "speaks the words", they become devious. Only a follower can speak the words, so if some mod makes horses into followers ...

Don't let mods make horses into followers. That's silly.

DF won't be the only mod putting words into their mouths if that happens.

If NFF thinks making horses into followers is OK, then it probably needs to rethink that.

8 hours ago, Corsec said:

I'm reporting a bug that I sometimes when horses are mounted by NPCs they speak the intro dialogue from a new DF follower, the one about "I hope you don't screw me around like other adventurers" or something like that. I'm also using Nether Follower Framework, Immersive Horses and NFF is set to give mount support in it's MCM.

If I could make requests, it would be to allow the player to choose which deals they want.

I would suggest you approach a human follower first make him/her DF then add bunch of horses as followers. DF handle only one follower. so any new follower or horse followers will not cause any trouble. even if they give intro comment.

On 11/16/2019 at 6:32 AM, Sucker343 said:

i override the STA  _DWILL with Float. Working fine so far.

that's why i had taken it out (thanks for the info/reminder)

so how did you do this (if you don't mind explaining) so i can (hopefully) do the same so i can have both in at same time (and have both work hopefully)??

5 hours ago, valcon767 said:

that's why i had taken it out (thanks for the info/reminder)

so how did you do this (if you don't mind explaining) so i can (hopefully) do the same so i can have both in at same time (and have both work hopefully)??

The _DWill override in STA has no effect at all if you load DF after STA, and no effect worth mentioning if you don't.

Skyrim doesn't actually distinguish between Float Short and Long globals internally - all that matters is what Get variant you call.

15 hours ago, Zagzaguel said:

Perhaps you should add that line to the mainpage, maybe including a few infos on how to edit it too

Question getting asked pretty frequently

There's a fair bit of info in the original DF pages I didn't duplicate.

e.g. I don't explain what DF is/does, or any of that.

Writing up a nicer mod description is a future task :) 

Fixed the "forced startup" mechanic.

It was glitching out during the scene, for various reasons, so you ended up stuck.

Seems reliable now.

You also have to pick an actual follower-capable NPC as a master now, so make sure you have plenty around :) 

Originally, this only fired if you were wearing something locking, had no follower, and were on super-low willpower.

This effectively made it impossible to trigger, as you wouldn't be able to escape your previous follower with such low willpower.

I'm tempted to raise the willpower minimum for this, so it's plausible to actually trigger it.

But require more specific devices.

Can't trigger off heavy bondage, as it's a requirement you aren't wearing that for the guard to spot a problem.

good to know that about that specific override

as i hit a different bug i am in the process of starting a new game now, and can add that one in now.

still have 3-4 more to add to game later, but do have placeholder esp files in place for them so load order wont get messed up.

those are different things that cannot be added until certain other vanilla things happen or they would either not work or mess up the game.

The new Minimum Contract Feature is probably highly incompatible with the Monoman patch.

If you have that patch, I suggest you remove it completely and clean save.

I also made a change to how "part ways" works ...

Should get rid of some confusion with follower frameworks.

minor issue report

i use AFT and tried to do straight upgrade (not clean save or new game) and got a AFT save game compatibility notice.

rolled back 1 version (MO does make that easy) recruited same follower again = no notice.

straight upgrade did it again with the AFT notice, and as i had just started a new game (was in Markarth just out of the AS-LAL cell) i just started

new game and that notice was gone.  did recruit that same follower yet again = no notice.   was able to dismiss (or not) according to the minimum

contract setting in DF.

if you use AFT and upgrade it may work right off, may require clean save.  dunno but figured i would go ahead and post that they do work together, but it might 

take a clean save (or new game).  i could have just been unlucky when i tried the straight upgrade (shrug).

@Lupine00

Haven't tried v2.06, yet, so this may be fixed, since I see there was some work done with the Forced-Start guard scenario, but it's an edge case, so might not be, and I'm not seeing it specifically mentioned, so figured I'd report it. If nothing else, anyone else who runs into might find this info useful. Nothing game-breaking, but was frustrating and weird.

Playing with a BDSM/Rape/Slavery heavy LO, and toggling between which mods I want handling what at a time, fully realizing this will cause weirdo problems in my game. Not blaming this mod (which is loads of fun and running 95% smoothly for me).

I paused DF from Debug Menu at start of game, before leaving LAL start cell. Planned on enabling later on in playthrough, had other abuses I wanted to subject my imaginary girl to first.

Got enslaved via DEC handoff to SD+ in Solitude to Sorex Vinius, he's right next to me, my SD+ collar is locked on, willpower in the toilet because STA + SLAdv making things really hard on my imaginary girl. On day 6 of SD+ enslavement (right after a few rounds of whoring and gangrapes with what was apparently and entire city full of Spank-Happy NPCs, so Willpower was 0, a Guard walks up, tells me to take him to my Master. Follows me around indefinitely, changes cells with me, nobody else's behavior changes, nothing progresses.

Series of reloads, same scenario happening over and over as I tinkered through settings in DH, DEC, etc., before I realized if I unpause DF, the "play along" dialog fired and forced DF recruitment. First time through, it actually let me recruit my SD+ Master as DF follower, but I mixed that, because being double-enslaved to a damn innkeeper is simply too much. Second time through I cheat-ended SD+ enslavement, approached Belrand inside the inn, and normal DF started with a nice hefty debt to pay down. Didn't know the Forced-Start scenario even existed, so that was a pleasant surprise, but was weird that it fired off while this mod was supposedly paused.

Anyway, Forced-Start worked great, but I'm thinking it shouldn't have fired for the guard approach while the mod was pauses via Debug menu. Like I said, edge case, and totally my own fault for the complicated LO, but thought it worth calling out that the Pause/Unpause toggle doesn't seem to control ALL aspects of the mod.

Maybe you addressed this in v2.06, but figured if not, is call it out for you. Might be something to look into.