Code Vein

4 hours ago, LadyLi said:

Can someone remove the black breastband from the hotpants outfit, so we can wear topless hotpants (maybe with the updated NAKED FEMALE NUDE MOD)? And also a mod to add the bathtowel as an outfit? I'm not a modder myself. 

I second this! Definitely would love to see the hotpants topless with a good nude body beneath it

20 horas atrás, Brapboi disse:

Não vejo por que não deveria funcionar com uma versão de alto mar. O mod nu original está funcionando bem com o meu e todos os arquivos baixados no Nexus até agora.

tested here and it doesn't work on the high seas version for me

10 hours ago, LadyLi said:

Can someone remove the black breastband from the hotpants outfit, so we can wear topless hotpants (maybe with the updated NAKED FEMALE NUDE MOD)? And also a mod to add the bathtowel as an outfit? I'm not a modder myself. 

Karbon is active in four different game circles so you're just going to have to be patient, the bath towel already is an outfit.

On 10/8/2019 at 6:56 AM, Phears said:

You can use cheat engine to change your face/voice/physique at the mirror with the cheat table here https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10382

You have to create a new character with your desired face/voice/physique, save their appearance, enable "Bypass Customization Reset" and mouse over your desired appearance at the mirror.

On a side note, the accessory cost bypass on the table lets you get pretty creative. Credit to the guys at FearLess for the awesome table.

Spoiler

20191007210706_1.jpg

Can I please get a tutorial on that hair. Its so cute lol.

8 hours ago, n1honomaru said:

so i saw somebody made a 2B model swap, but as always best gal A2 got no love ;o can i request A2 swap ? thanks in advance

Hide contents

1.jpg.762a3ab7c3d45314f73e20220ce0c66f.jpg1464457442_NieRAutomataScreenshot2018_12.16-04_09_31_06.png.6043ceaa0815daf342823bc85598540e.png

Woah, where did you get that full nude 2B mod for Nier? Best we ever got was skimpy DLC outfit and kind-of-but-not-really nude normal outfit.

Hopefully this is a vague enough spoiler...

Thank you for your contribution! *BANG*

HelaNarrowEyes1.png.17692665b0384cbc7adb589faad2162c.png

"Now I'm supposed to...REALLY?"

HelaSofa3Nap.png.c930d78e8fc3e791b256c9eacaf4c726.png

Maybe it's just me, but I've found the bosses easier on second playthroughs(the above character being my first, which I'm possibly not even close to finishing yet). Either I only die once, or not at all for them, where for the above character, dying on the first boss was damn near constant. It does feel like I earned the achievements for the bosses I've done, though. Though it took me less tries, I'd say the Wolf was worse, and it's not the boss itself, it was the terrain. 

41 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

Hopefully this is a vague enough spoiler...

Thank you for your contribution! *BANG*

"Now I'm supposed to...REALLY?"

Maybe it's just me, but I've found the bosses easier on second playthroughs(the above character being my first, which I'm possibly not even close to finishing yet). Either I only die once, or not at all for them, where for the above character, dying on the first boss was damn near constant. It does feel like I earned the achievements for the bosses I've done, though. Though it took me less tries, I'd say the Wolf was worse, and it's not the boss itself, it was the terrain. 

Well, for me the game in general is easy.
I only had problem killing the first boss, where I wasn't any good at the game yet. But when you became able to parry any mob the game difficult is gone.
As for the depths which were supposed to be "Hard Dungeon" It was easier than any normal map.
But note that I die around 1 or 2 time for each boss I face ( first time to know it's pattern and second time to try some dumb shit.

The first run through is a tutorial, new game+ is just advancing your level. New Game Enhanced is the actual game with all the mechanics present, and judging by the achievement roster, rather few people have the skill to even attempt NGE, much less roll it more than once without using macros and shortcuts.

9 minutes ago, The Butler said:

Well, for me the game in general is easy.
I only had problem killing the first boss, where I wasn't any good at the game yet. But when you became able to parry any mob the game difficult is gone.
As for the depths which were supposed to be "Hard Dungeon" It was easier than any normal map.
But note that I die around 1 or 2 time for each boss I face ( first time to know it's pattern and second time to try some dumb shit.

Well, I haven't played Dark Souls or Bloodborne, and probably won't. So it is more difficult than almost anything else I've played, though I find it's more the factor of while dying doesn't mean going back to the last save, but back to the last mistle, and you have to collect any haze you had by going back(or use the hot spring for half, which I haven't had to do yet, even if I did at least once loose a lot of haze to a second death), along with the map's enemies respawning. I did the Invading Executioner as the third boss, after the Butterfly, and both of them kicked my ass several times. The Executioner is what made me switch to Yakumo instead of Louis. The Despot? Took me only one try for that one. 

I have not used the parries at all. I've only used the drain attacks when I can sneak up behind them.

The Cathedral was a slog, but I didn't have to use a guide for it at all. Could not manage those two invading lost fights in that area. The real problem with the mentioned Wolf boss was the terrain, as mentioned, and the fact that with any deaths, you have to go through at least 4 of those female Knight enemies, and then the boss again. Ugh. Also, that one hole in the floor, in the early part of the area got me at least twice, likely once on each side. 

1 hour ago, Kuroyami said:

Well, I haven't played Dark Souls or Bloodborne, and probably won't. So it is more difficult than almost anything else I've played, though I find it's more the factor of while dying doesn't mean going back to the last save, but back to the last mistle, and you have to collect any haze you had by going back(or use the hot spring for half, which I haven't had to do yet, even if I did at least once loose a lot of haze to a second death), along with the map's enemies respawning. I did the Invading Executioner as the third boss, after the Butterfly, and both of them kicked my ass several times. The Executioner is what made me switch to Yakumo instead of Louis. The Despot? Took me only one try for that one. 

I have not used the parries at all. I've only used the drain attacks when I can sneak up behind them.

The Cathedral was a slog, but I didn't have to use a guide for it at all. Could not manage those two invading lost fights in that area. The real problem with the mentioned Wolf boss was the terrain, as mentioned, and the fact that with any deaths, you have to go through at least 4 of those female Knight enemies, and then the boss again. Ugh. Also, that one hole in the floor, in the early part of the area got me at least twice, likely once on each side. 

Hmmm I see, I played them both with an addition of Sekiro and Nioh. I usually play games on hardest difficult (unless said difficult make the game dumb where one hit = ko).
For me the invading mobs on the cathedral were a pain as well.
I was using spear for the majority of the game (And still think it's pretty strong overall), that spear you get when defeating that "hatsune miku" boss is really strong early game (It's charged heavy is kinda broken).
Mid cathedral I started using heavy weapons, with their respective passives are really really strong.
As for the blood veils (forgot the name) I was using Spikes, my timing with the parry was optimal with that one.
So summarising everything.
----------------------------------
Heavy weapons are super strong (with their passives) - (2 hit ko any normal enemy and 1 charged heavy + 1 normal hit for strong enemies, or one strong hit if you are properly buffed while using the passive.)
Parry - Makes the game really easy as well, I recommend you try each blood veil on the training room to get used to the parry time of each.
If you plan on parrying whenever possible Assassins passive is pretty strong.

Nearly every attack can be parried.
Focused dodge - is really useful if you are facing a strong enemy or a bunch of enemies.
Yakumo's Skill (that one that make a 1 hit blood shield around you) - is really helpful as well.
Io as partner - She is really strong, she has strong attacks, strong magic and a good healing when you die.
Also note that you can buy really good weps, I only found it really late in the game. At some point (cathedral onward) you will have huge amounts of points to spare, so make use of them :3.
Electric skills are really strong as well if you plan on fighting from afar.