Code Vein

On 9/27/2019 at 4:19 PM, hilbo75 said:

for future reference, this is what all the outfits look like without the clothing rendered

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.7f2dbe635aff394ea462d40b1181f4e7.png

the one on the far right is the one that is pictured in the above posts

That reminds me of some mods for Skyrim where the modder intentionally made their models like that just so you couldn't really remove the underwear unless you knew how to add in the missing meshes.

4 hours ago, skengu said:

i nerver seen it before, have you done something particular in game to have it ?

You can't currently get it in the PC version without a pirated version of the game. It's exclusive to the Japanese special edition on PS4 so the content is locked on PC probably until a later date.

2 hours ago, JoeMesh said:

You can't currently get it in the PC version without a pirated version of the game. It's exclusive to the Japanese special edition on PS4 so the content is locked on PC probably until a later date.

You can get it on the legit version too, I have it myself. But you need to use CreamAPI to unlock it.

Is there a way to replace the mirror character appearance changer from HQ with the default character customization you get at the start of the game? I'm tired of my face and I'm already on new game ++, I don't want to start over because of my face xD

42 minutes ago, nanogenesis said:

This game is so unfair lol. Literally everyone has bigger boobs than the character. Coco, Eva, Io and Karen is the worst offender. Never had breast envy in a video game before.

I keep checking back to see if someone unlocked the sliders or something.

I think someone has unlocked the editors in Cheat Engine but they just cause huge distortions if you go over the min and max values. You would actually need a body that is modeled specifically to have large breasts or flat breasts.

1 hour ago, PinkNyao said:

I think someone has unlocked the editors in Cheat Engine but they just cause huge distortions if you go over the min and max values. You would actually need a body that is modeled specifically to have large breasts or flat breasts.

Yeah,  like an actual mod,  huh? ; -) 

1 hour ago, MaidoLover said:

Yeah,  like an actual mod,  huh? ; -) 

Lol, yep.

Right now i am modeling a new hi poly body using the current nude mod as a reference. I just finished the breasts, they had some really bad edgeflow so i went ahead and corrected it. :3

Retopo1.jpg.351b8efa0c98f68f76ee8cd3df531a18.jpg

Bad topology

Retopo4.jpg.9b7e51bd8192fb75e6e602941114021c.jpg

Corrected topology :3

1 minute ago, PinkNyao said:

Lol, yep.

Right now i am modeling a new hi poly body using the current nude mod as a reference. I just finished the breasts, they had some really bad edgeflow so i went ahead and corrected it. :3

Hide contents

Retopo1.jpg.351b8efa0c98f68f76ee8cd3df531a18.jpg

Bad topology

Retopo4.jpg.9b7e51bd8192fb75e6e602941114021c.jpg

Corrected topology :3

Glad to see this. I'm ready to finally play with a character who's breasts can compare with Io, Coco and Eva XD