Code Vein

6 hours ago, Zelly said:

Is there a way to replace the mirror character appearance changer from HQ with the default character customization you get at the start of the game? I'm tired of my face and I'm already on new game ++, I don't want to start over because of my face xD

I'm wondering this as well. I see a lot of work on increasing breast size, which we all want obviously, but the next most important step I think will be to add the ability to change body type mid game. 

50 minutes ago, PinkNyao said:

Lol, yep.

Right now i am modeling a new hi poly body using the current nude mod as a reference. I just finished the breasts, they had some really bad edgeflow so i went ahead and corrected it. :3

Reveal hidden contents

Retopo1.jpg.351b8efa0c98f68f76ee8cd3df531a18.jpg

Bad topology

Retopo4.jpg.9b7e51bd8192fb75e6e602941114021c.jpg

Corrected topology :3

Pls don't forget to include a small boobs version too :3 the lowest setting ingame atm is still kinda medium sized...

1 hour ago, PinkNyao said:

Lol, yep.

Right now i am modeling a new hi poly body using the current nude mod as a reference. I just finished the breasts, they had some really bad edgeflow so i went ahead and corrected it. :3

Reveal hidden contents

Retopo1.jpg.351b8efa0c98f68f76ee8cd3df531a18.jpg

Bad topology

Retopo4.jpg.9b7e51bd8192fb75e6e602941114021c.jpg

Corrected topology :3

It looks really great tbh. Could you tell me how you unpacked the model and with which software you're editing it? I would like to make the nipples a bit bigger to suit my tastes :3

4 hours ago, PinkNyao said:

I think someone has unlocked the editors in Cheat Engine but they just cause huge distortions if you go over the min and max values. You would actually need a body that is modeled specifically to have large breasts or flat breasts.

AFAIK there were actually breast sliders in the game at a time, but they were axed due to Sony reasons. So I thought someone must have recovered it. Looks like they axed it, and made it harder to be restored. I just finished the game today, so I guess I'll replay it once we get the good stuff.

On 10/5/2019 at 2:24 AM, Zergmax said:

If you set your framerate cap to anything above 30fps the breast physics are basically non-existent.
It also appears that high framerates can also cause elevators to hang. The easiest way to fix this issue is to set your framerate cap to 30 then reset your desired cap as soon as the elevator starts moving. Mod fix?

Ne

I think it has something to do with the female player characters specifically. I tested out the play as coco and play as Io mods, and the jiggle physics work incredibly well when swapping with the male player character on all frame settings. However, it seems they don't work quite right when swapping with the female player character.

https://www.nexusmods.com/codevein/mods/22

10 hours ago, n1honomaru said:

impressive stuff o3o will you also consider increasing bottom sizes in future updates ? :]

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg.cebb4b932d9504475b79f76161c1b203.jpg

Yes, my goal is a "thiccer" body. How thicc I haven't decided yet but definitely bigger than the current body shape. Was going to make bigger breasts with big nipples, wider hips, thicker thighs and rounder and fuller buttocks :3

12 hours ago, FlowShi said:

It looks really great tbh. Could you tell me how you unpacked the model and with which software you're editing it? I would like to make the nipples a bit bigger to suit my tastes :3

I used Umodel to extract the pak file and then I am using Blender 2.79 with a plugin to import the psk files. But I am not using the base game stuff, I am actually using the original mod body released by @KarbonKitsune and retopologizing a new mesh on top of it with his nude mesh as the base (I got permission from him to use the body, but still making my own XD ). Then I will add my flourishes on there like more swollen girl parts, bigger nipples, thiccer body, etc. I would use Blender 2.8 for this but the retopo plugin I use, RetopoFlow doesn't work in 2.8

12 hours ago, shoni89 said:

Pls don't forget to include a small boobs version too :3 the lowest setting ingame atm is still kinda medium sized...

Unfortunately, I am not focusing on a small boobs one just yet because that requires a bit different geometry. While i personally like small boobs better, I am aiming more for the obvious crowd atm. Once i can confirm I can get everything I want working I will make a small boobs version :3

13 hours ago, MaidoLover said:

@PinkNyao  nice!  I hope it works out! 

Thanks!

On 10/7/2019 at 5:24 AM, Zelly said:

Is there a way to replace the mirror character appearance changer from HQ with the default character customization you get at the start of the game? I'm tired of my face and I'm already on new game ++, I don't want to start over because of my face xD

You can use cheat engine to change your face/voice/physique at the mirror with the cheat table here https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10382

You have to create a new character with your desired face/voice/physique, save their appearance, enable "Bypass Customization Reset" and mouse over your desired appearance at the mirror.

On a side note, the accessory cost bypass on the table lets you get pretty creative. Credit to the guys at FearLess for the awesome table.

20191007210706_1.jpg

Torso finally done. Time for arms and legs!

Retopo5.jpg.a22045240a5d75ce77786800c61b7b62.jpgRetopo6.jpg.d1452c9aaa547ef7f4b68412720271fa.jpg

I had to do more topology cleanup around the abdomen and buttocks, some of it was a bit messy on the original, other parts I changed it in hopes it will make it easy to scale certain body parts :P

I left the crotch open since I will be adding my own custom girl parts there :3

21 minutes ago, PinkNyao said:

Reveal hidden contents

Retopo5.jpg.a22045240a5d75ce77786800c61b7b62.jpgRetopo6.jpg.d1452c9aaa547ef7f4b68412720271fa.jpg

I had to do more topology cleanup around the abdomen and buttocks, some of it was a bit messy on the original, other parts I changed it in hopes it will make it easy to scale certain body parts :P

I wish you luck and patience with the model, I know how time consuming and boring it is.
Thanks for the effort you are putting into it and and many thanks for the original author for sharing the model.

59 minutes ago, HardyBlaster said:

Anyone is working on a mod that let you remove more parts of the standard outfits like shirt, skirt or boots (or a mod that allow you to mix and swap outfits parts)?

That unlikely since each costume is an entirely different model.
So no Costume mix up can be made (It's actually possible by just swapping the model but that is as far as it go),
As for removing more parts it's harder than it looks so that also very unlikely to happen.

3 hours ago, The Butler said:

That unlikely since each costume is an entirely different model.
So no Costume mix up can be made (It's actually possible by just swapping the model but that is as far as it go),
As for removing more parts it's harder than it looks so that also very unlikely to happen.

Maybe but I kinda doubt just putting on panties or a skirt (that's already there by default) would be so hard,  just seems low priority 

8 hours ago, PinkNyao said:

Reveal hidden contents

Could you make the boobs look a bit more...Weighty? Only thing I somewhat dislike with Karbon's nude mod is the boobs have a bit of a "torpedo tits" look. They should hang a bit more IMO.

3 hours ago, Locura said:

Is this mod only compatible with the original version?

I don't see why it shouldn't work with the high seas version. The original nude mod is working fine with mine and so are all of the ones I've downloaded on Nexus so far.

7 hours ago, The Butler said:

I wish you luck and patience with the model, I know how time consuming and boring it is.
Thanks for the effort you are putting into it and and many thanks for the original author for sharing the model.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, MaidoLover said:

Maybe but I kinda doubt just putting on panties or a skirt (that's already there by default) would be so hard,  just seems low priority 

It kinda is hard tbh. There is no nude body under the clothes, it would have to be modeled to fill in gaps or use other models from different files or mods to stitch in (the easiest way but not the best way if looking for quality). I want a good base nude mod first before messing around with outfits. Makes it a lot easier.

1 hour ago, n1honomaru said:

already tried to ask on discord... but this game discord is a mess, atleast u can ask questions how to mod game by yourself lol "if you want something done right you have to do it yourself" i guess xD im working on original mod to remove them boots atm -_-

There's a mod request channel in the Discord. You can request mods there. Just be aware that it isn't high priority in anyone's tasks yet so it may take some time before getting around to it. Once modding has matured a bit I am certain someone will probably work on it. I mean the game has been out for not even two weeks yet? It's pretty impressive where the mod scene is already lol.

1 hour ago, DigitalCookie said:

Could you make the boobs look a bit more...Weighty? Only thing I somewhat dislike with Karbon's nude mod is the boobs have a bit of a "torpedo tits" look. They should hang a bit more IMO.

I was debating if I should and I probably will. They are much too perky for their size lol.

1 hour ago, MaidoLover said:

Which bloodstained discord?  Yeah that's kinda dead.

Don't get me wrong I get it its important to make a good nude mod first then it's easier to add or alter stuff but I sure do hope we get a topless soon.

Or a nurse or something (it's October dammit)

EGTPVPiU4AEGYqn.thumb.jpg.938a8197030b42c0eb237e89eb3ddcd6.jpg

Cute! I'll have to keep this one in mind when I figure out how to do custom outfit mods :3

3 hours ago, n1honomaru said:

heh matter of taste xD i actually prefer that look only if he made bottom more curvy it would work for me xD but i guess we all have different kinks ^^ 

for me these are perfect measures xD

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg.edcab35ca9bb52ed0af619eb6ff4964f.jpg

while for most it's probably something like this >.<

Reveal hidden contents

2.jpg.bae398795a1da71c24955d2bc8afe061.jpg

lmao 

code vein discord duhh

sober october ? xD

same here all works just follow instructions

Damn, you hit me in a soft spot with that second picture ! I hope that you will manage to recreate your ideal body in this game, but please provide more options too. What I mean more exactly is that I love a curvy and thick body, wich large muscular thighs, but there are some things (other than boob size, haha) that can go too much in a direction. Waist can be too thin, and also related to this, which is an important one where i see mods go overboard with, the upper waist gets too thin too abruptly. The hips in your second picture are just about a right size, not extremly wide in the lower part, but at the same time wide enough in the upper part, above thighs. Here is a picture of my Skyrim female:

I am just giving you ideas, i love your mod anyway ! Thanks !

ScreenShot33.jpg

ScreenShot34.jpg

ScreenShot35.jpg