Code Vein

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/14/2020 at 3:48 PM, SparklySnuggly said:

Is there a mod that changes bath towel to naked? Or can I change already existing nude mod to another slot?
There's Blessed body which goes into slot 5, is there any way to make it occupy slot 8 (bath towel)?

not sure if anyone is still interested in this but there is a mod that replaces the 8th outfit (link) but for whatever reason it does not apply to the NPCs in the hot springs. i don't get why nobody has been willing to do that.

• 11 months later...

Has something changed with the Body Modification Scripts mod? I only got to the game now and while I can manage to make my character thiccer and nicer with that, it seems only legs change size from the value that the mod description says should change the legs and butt sizes.
If I crank up the legs value, the legs are like huge tubes and they end just below the butt and the butt stays as flat as normal.

I did manage to change the overall scale so the butt increases a little, but it becomes very... short and outward pushed and doesn't flow into the thighs nicely like in the mods example pictures.

Anyone have any info on how a big butt player character could be achieved these days?

Edit: Oh and I'm using the "assassin" outfit.. the skintight leather one. Just noticed that many examples of big butt modifications are done via the Playable Thicc Eva mod...

Edited by KNiles
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm about to buy the game, but first I'd like to know what kind of mods are available? I haven't found a specific tab (like the TES or Fallout ones) so I'd have to check all over to see them all. Are there "only" replacers or are there also other kind of mods, like AAF Violate for FO4?

On 3/14/2020 at 10:06 PM, TopTop said:

Was Playing around with the face paint textures. Anyone reckon there's a way to add face paint to the accessories tab? Or even add more face paint tabs?20200315153134_1.jpg.199f908733de7d1dd5752abd33f57fdf.jpg20200315153205_1.jpg.2f056b3a474f5918f7973780aec3cb78.jpg 

Link to the outfit (before anyone asks):

https://www.nexusmods.com/codevein/mods/230?tab=description

Reveal hidden contents

When he's been saving up the load20200315152512_1.jpg.03a18d96fd2fb35779270df8ffab22a3.jpg

A true keepsake ?20200315155254_1.jpg.26273d4cb07b9f95fc09d4c89eddc7d7.jpg

Is there currently a mod for this facial face paint, looks amazing, also is it possible to have the character covered in cum?

11 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

I'm about to buy the game, but first I'd like to know what kind of mods are available? I haven't found a specific tab (like the TES or Fallout ones) so I'd have to check all over to see them all. Are there "only" replacers or are there also other kind of mods, like AAF Violate for FO4?

As far as lewd mods go, all there is are nude model replacers. Nexus has a bunch of other kinds of non lewd mods.

• 9 months later...

Hello dear Guys and Gals!

I know this thread and game is a couple of years old now, but I just about lately found out about it. Also it was on Bandai Namco sale so I grabbed it! However, I just wanted to show how good shit you can do with the customization and with some mods! It's very good for a "Souls-like game" and I'm amazed! So here is a picture showcase from the outfits I customed to my slutty character. And before anyone asks...yes you can do it yourself with mods (all of them should be on Nexus, except the Horsecock is from here!) and some patience! I don't own any of these mods and I truly respect the creators of these mods. Just wanted to showcase them and the possibilities of customization in this game!

Have a good one,

Dormain 

Alisa.png

Alisa 2.png

Bewitching Bondage.png

BB 2.png

Bitchy Bride.png

Bitchy Bride 2.png

Bitchy Bride 3.png

Bunny.png

Bunny 2.png

Bunny 3.png

Cock Hunter.png

Cock Hunter 2.png

Cumslut Coco 1.png

Cumslut Coco 2.png

Cumslut Coco 3.png

Cumslut Coco 4.png

Formal Fuckslut Front.png

Formal Fuckslut Back.png

Formal Fuckslut Side.png

GG Flaccid.png

GG Erect.png

KK 1.png

KK 2.png

Leona 1.png

Leona 2.png

Catsuit 1.png

Catsuit 2.png

Catsuit 3.png

Catsuit 4.png

Milky Mistress 1.png

Milky Mistress 2.png

NNN 1.png

NNN 2.png

NNN 3.png

NNN 4.png

Nude AF Flaccid.png

Nude AF Erect.png

Nude AF Erect Back.png

Popstar Skirt.png

Popstar Skirt Back.png

Popstar Front Nude.png

Popstar Left Side Nude.png

Popstar Right Side Nude.png

Rocker 1.png

Rocker 2.png

Rin's Rags 1.png

Rin's Rags 2.png

Rin's Rags 3.png

Rin's Rags 4.png

Rin's Rags 5.png

Rin's Rags 6.png

Rin's Rags 7.png

Rin's Rags 8.png

Rin's Rags 9.png

Slutty Sorceress Full.png

Slutty Sorceress Dress Front.png

Slutty Sorceress Dress Back.png

Slutty Sorceress UW.png

XXXmas 1.png

XXXmas 2.png

XXXmas 3.png

XXXmas 4.png

XXXmas 5.png

XXXmas 6.png

XXXmas 7.png

HKOTD 1.png

HKOTD 2.png

HKOTD 3.png

HKOTD 4.png

HKOTD 5.png

Edited by dormain
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2023 at 3:34 AM, dormain said:

Hello dear Guys and Gals!

I know this thread and game is a couple of years old now, but I just about lately found out about it. Also it was on Bandai Namco sale so I grabbed it! However, I just wanted to show how good shit you can do with the customization and with some mods! It's very good for a "Souls-like game" and I'm amazed! So here is a picture showcase from the outfits I customed to my slutty character. And before anyone asks...yes you can do it yourself with mods (all of them should be on Nexus, except the Horsecock is from here!) and some patience! I don't own any of these mods and I truly respect the creators of these mods. Just wanted to showcase them and the possibilities of customization in this game!

Have a good one,

Dormain 

Alisa.png

Alisa 2.png

Bewitching Bondage.png

BB 2.png

Bitchy Bride.png

Bitchy Bride 2.png

Bitchy Bride 3.png

Bunny.png

Bunny 2.png

Bunny 3.png

Cock Hunter.png

Cock Hunter 2.png

Cumslut Coco 1.png

Cumslut Coco 2.png

Cumslut Coco 3.png

Cumslut Coco 4.png

Formal Fuckslut Front.png

Formal Fuckslut Back.png

Formal Fuckslut Side.png

GG Flaccid.png

GG Erect.png

KK 1.png

KK 2.png

Leona 1.png

Leona 2.png

Catsuit 1.png

Catsuit 2.png

Catsuit 3.png

Catsuit 4.png

Milky Mistress 1.png

Milky Mistress 2.png

NNN 1.png

NNN 2.png

NNN 3.png

NNN 4.png

Nude AF Flaccid.png

Nude AF Erect.png

Nude AF Erect Back.png

Popstar Skirt.png

Popstar Skirt Back.png

Popstar Front Nude.png

Popstar Left Side Nude.png

Popstar Right Side Nude.png

Rocker 1.png

Rocker 2.png

Rin's Rags 1.png

Rin's Rags 2.png

Rin's Rags 3.png

Rin's Rags 4.png

Rin's Rags 5.png

Rin's Rags 6.png

Rin's Rags 7.png

Rin's Rags 8.png

Rin's Rags 9.png

Slutty Sorceress Full.png

Slutty Sorceress Dress Front.png

Slutty Sorceress Dress Back.png

Slutty Sorceress UW.png

XXXmas 1.png

XXXmas 2.png

XXXmas 3.png

XXXmas 4.png

XXXmas 5.png

XXXmas 6.png

XXXmas 7.png

HKOTD 1.png

HKOTD 2.png

HKOTD 3.png

HKOTD 4.png

HKOTD 5.png

Your pics don't open. All links are invalid.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a current mod for the companion Eva that works? I've tried them all on Nexus, none of them work..

The Blessed Body Mody also causes problems. The nipple textures. I have tried all variants. The one that replaces the towel works correctly.

Spoiler

ctgz565k8v4(1).png.14968f1dfa5407fd1e8fca5c8b25797c.png

Spoiler

ctgz565k8v4(2).png.b6a678dcafcdce48d336c1d9bb1d1503.png

Edited by hofuko667
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, juanpiolavago said:

image.png.7a42a96d6afb0daf75a122b785b6655c.png

How do I take off that jacket?

In the options menu, one of the settings makes the Blood Veils invisible, but you can still equip them for their effects. This only effects the player, and possibly a Co-Op partner, not NPCs.