Code Vein

Maybe it's just me, but of all the sexy mods that could be done for this game, the one I really want to see is removing the panties under the towels in the hot spring.  I mean, who wears panties in a hot spring?

Not that there aren't other things I'd love to see, too, but that's the biggest one on my list.

4 hours ago, Darksteelrob said:

im wondering, do people have any other things that they would like to try and do in code vein aside from making characters wear less clothing (even though that is still nice)

How about adding Violet Evergarden Attire?

Sorry for offtopic but have anyone tried to extract the BGM from the game? The album release doesn't have all OST used in-game, for example the Cannoneer and Blade Blearer OST aren't in the album. I extracted all files, I searched there, have found some related BGM related files but it's just background sound and effects. 

10 hours ago, zzxcv1 said:

Man, the accesories are perfect for BDSM things... and it's possible to mod them because there is already a mod in nexus mods

Explain. I mean, if there is an accessory mod on the Nexus then I am pretty sure it's possible to edit the other ones as well. Though, this game is still kind of new, so I don't see too many mods coming out quick (Unlike Bethesda games who have tools released to make mods). So, if there is one you wanted to have made, be patent, someone might make it...That is, if you give them an idea to work off of.

7 hours ago, SadisticIntentionsXI said:

Explain. I mean, if there is an accessory mod on the Nexus then I am pretty sure it's possible to edit the other ones as well. Though, this game is still kind of new, so I don't see too many mods coming out quick (Unlike Bethesda games who have tools released to make mods). So, if there is one you wanted to have made, be patent, someone might make it...That is, if you give them an idea to work off of.

That's kinda the problem though.  If someoe doesn't see how some of the accessories / outfits are made for BDSM style mods then maybe they shouldn't make mods to begin with. 

And if the situation is actually that someone has the skills and is willing to put the effort but lacks the necessary creativity then they should outright ask what the community wants instead of making various variations of the same mod and uninspired "swaps".

And this doesn't only go for this game,  goes for the majority really. 

Which I understand is a simple fact due to circumstances and I'm not blaming anyone,  just stating it in hopes this sort of creative deficiency can be overcome in the future. 

Btw uninstalled CV for now,  might reinstall when there are mods that are more for my tastes. 

Of course I also understand this game isn't that popular after the initial 1 week hype,  but I still think it's a decent hack and slash,  I'd just have more fun with actually cool / sexy outfits (personal preference, I don't really play games that have no or barely any mods) 

11 hours ago, SadisticIntentionsXI said:

Check the Nexus, they got a regular 2B and a lewd 2B replacer for the main character's default appearance 

Oh hell yes. I didn't think someone would be able to do it that fast. Thanks for telling me. Now I have to finish my current playthrough to start with her again :D.

Sorry for lack of updates. I think I am 60 percent done with this mod now. UV mapping has been a chore and there are some color mismatches in the texture map so it's slowed me down by a lot. All I have left though now is getting the fingers and toes set up in the UV map. Then I can move on to transferring the skin weights from the original mods :3

UV7.jpg.e0f25e70144d7bf984b91b3a37e07cc3.jpg

UV8.jpg.22d54cc3856dc276d46bcd95af5503cd.jpg

Oh, this is kind of a sneak peak at what the hi-poly model may look like. I had a subd modifier on when I took these pics. The end goal is high polygon count, make it look smoother in game :3

1 hour ago, PinkNyao said:

Sorry for lack of updates. I think I am 60 percent done with this mod now. UV mapping has been a chore and there are some color mismatches in the texture map so it's slowed me down by a lot. All I have left though now is getting the fingers and toes set up in the UV map. Then I can move on to transferring the skin weights from the original mods :3

Reveal hidden contents

UV7.jpg.e0f25e70144d7bf984b91b3a37e07cc3.jpg

UV8.jpg.22d54cc3856dc276d46bcd95af5503cd.jpg

Oh, this is kind of a sneak peak at what the hi-poly model may look like. I had a subd modifier on when I took these pics. The end goal is high polygon count, make it look smoother in game :3

there will be a skinny version?