Code Vein

1 hour ago, n1honomaru said:

lol good stuff, was annoyed by that blood veil i couldn't unequip, btw is there any mod that allow to walk on keyboard for this game ? cant sneak on enemies lol

Try the sneaking skill from the Assassin Blood Code, might nullify sound enough to run up on people.

15 hours ago, KarbonKitsune said:

Think I could use some irl sleep.
Screenshot_n5.png.471052156b14465e44a598ca6cf79156.png
Still iffy on the nipples. Tried something new since I didn't want them to look realistic. I might touch them up in the future to just release now.

Good job my friend! You have helped make a great game even greater! Get some good rest, you deserve it.

On 9/29/2019 at 11:56 AM, Hakufu1021 said:

If it's anything like other Unreal4 engine games, it requires quick bms. Which a quick google search on the main bms topic for Unreal4 games, yields no one has requested the AES key or script for the game yet. So till that is created, we can't do anything. This is where I've found them from in the past : https://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1005&start=1060

I don't own the game yet, so I can't even begin to start getting the files in a usable fashion till these requites are figured out. But, if you own the game, request it there. Then as a baseline to learn how to unpack the files, use my tutorial from the Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet thread linked here :

This should get you started. Again, considering I don't own the game nor are the tools released that I've come across, I can't even take a shot in the dark at unpacking the files.

Hmm, where can I find the key for Code Vein? I know its out there, but I can't seem to find it. O.o

3 minutes ago, escachifu said:

Now a mod to change the size of the body

This is what I want to do, create better nipples and make the body a bit thicker. Still trying to find out how to actually de-encrypt the files and unpak them though. Waiting for an answer to that. I have QuickBMS but can't do anything with it until I can get the AES Key and script.

1 minute ago, n1honomaru said:

can u increase polzy size in zbrush and import modem back to game ?

I don't know yet, but I wouldn't need ZBrush to do that (I don't have Zbrush unfortunately, too cost prohibitive). I can just subdivide the mesh in Blender 2.8 after I make edits to increase the poly counts.

3 hours ago, PinkNyao said:

This is what I want to do, create better nipples and make the body a bit thicker. Still trying to find out how to actually de-encrypt the files and unpak them though. Waiting for an answer to that. I have QuickBMS but can't do anything with it until I can get the AES Key and script.

If you get around modeling new nipples I suggest this shape, they look really good and sexy imo.

9 hours ago, PinkNyao said:

Hmm, where can I find the key for Code Vein? I know its out there, but I can't seem to find it. O.o

No clue, obviously the mod creator has the key though. Request it from them. As, unless there's a different method, all mods for unreal engine 4 require a unique  key first. As you need a method to read the package in the first place to extract the files. So obviously that requires the AES key. The only site I've found keys on, is the one I linked. If it's not there, ask the author of this mod.

If you set your framerate cap to anything above 30fps the breast physics are basically non-existent.
It also appears that high framerates can also cause elevators to hang. The easiest way to fix this issue is to set your framerate cap to 30 then reset your desired cap as soon as the elevator starts moving. Mod fix?

Ne

50 minutes ago, Zergmax said:

If you set your framerate cap to anything above 30fps the breast physics are basically non-existent.
It also appears that high framerates can also cause elevators to hang. The easiest way to fix this issue is to set your framerate cap to 30 then reset your desired cap as soon as the elevator starts moving. Mod fix?

Ne

Thanks to bringing this to our attention, but now you kind of ruined the game for me! The jiggle at 30fps is awesome and now I won't be able to see it for my entire playthrough. Why can't programmers do their jobs properly and decouple game logic from the damn frame rate?

Haha,  I didn't believe it but just tested and it's true,  at 30fps the boobs have actually weight to them and move "somewhat" realistic! At 60 fps they barely move at all. 

So now I'm playing at 4k + 30fps + bouncy boobs,  works for me! 

And thanks for the update,  the nips definitely look better now! 

I hope we get no panties mod for other outfits + vanishing veils soon! 

Personally I don't mind the purifier mask at all,  masks are sexy : D