Code Vein

15 hours ago, The Butler said:

Hmmm I see, I played them both with an addition of Sekiro and Nioh. I usually play games on hardest difficult (unless said difficult make the game dumb where one hit = ko).
For me the invading mobs on the cathedral were a pain as well.
I was using spear for the majority of the game (And still think it's pretty strong overall), that spear you get when defeating that "hatsune miku" boss is really strong early game (It's charged heavy is kinda broken).
Mid cathedral I started using heavy weapons, with their respective passives are really really strong.
As for the blood veils (forgot the name) I was using Spikes, my timing with the parry was optimal with that one.
So summarising everything.
----------------------------------
Heavy weapons are super strong (with their passives) - (2 hit ko any normal enemy and 1 charged heavy + 1 normal hit for strong enemies, or one strong hit if you are properly buffed while using the passive.)
Parry - Makes the game really easy as well, I recommend you try each blood veil on the training room to get used to the parry time of each.
If you plan on parrying whenever possible Assassins passive is pretty strong.

Nearly every attack can be parried.
Focused dodge - is really useful if you are facing a strong enemy or a bunch of enemies.
Yakumo's Skill (that one that make a 1 hit blood shield around you) - is really helpful as well.
Io as partner - She is really strong, she has strong attacks, strong magic and a good healing when you die.
Also note that you can buy really good weps, I only found it really late in the game. At some point (cathedral onward) you will have huge amounts of points to spare, so make use of them :3.
Electric skills are really strong as well if you plan on fighting from afar.

I find the heavy weapons a bit too, slow for my taste. Combine their slowness with some hard hitting enemies, and it seems I can barely do anything. Really hate that being out of stamina means I can't attack at all, and that stamina is also related to dodging. Might have or can get something to improve stamina, not sure what passives I'm using on this character right now.

Yep, I've been using Yakumo's skill a lot. 

Actually unlocked Io after I did the snowy area, and I've seen her a bit. I had her with me for the Dark Knight boss, and that took me, at least three tries, I think. That and for one of the Depths areas, in which I found another difficult boss(the below two shots). 

HelaDepthsArach1.png.092c7de5f48da84f83f4ccc3c061f2ff.pngHelaDepthsArach1Boss.png.e6a38dd4b70757e4acf08843b8bccaa5.png

HelaCatheral1.png.10c410b463cd7cd1f9d73b8fa03d3ba7.png

Only real bug I've found. It seems that once you enter through the barrier, you can't leave through it, and the mistle is the only way out. Though this is after finishing the Catheral area though. Otherwise, I haven't had any crashes at all.

6 hours ago, PinkNyao said:

Update! Modeling is done, so I am in the middle of UV mapping! All seams have been made and islands all unfolded. All that is left is just matching the UV layout of the original :3

Hide contents

Original mod...

Original.jpg.f7771789bb94b1f7da7c7a51b8ea689b.jpg

...has turned to this!

UV2.jpg.32efc2198c143acba02ea467a917d1ec.jpgUV1.jpg.82121076f85f42affefad5b51caa2610.jpg

Wow ! Really amazing ass and nice curvy & thick legs and hips ! Running around the map will never be boring ! Thank you.

Can I make a suggestion though, the boobs look torpedo-like to me. Wouldn't they look better if they had a bit of a "pear shape" ?, such as make the lower part of the boob fuller(enlrage it at and below the nipple), and shrink the part of the boob above the nipple.

6 hours ago, PinkNyao said:

Update! Modeling is done, so I am in the middle of UV mapping! All seams have been made and islands all unfolded. All that is left is just matching the UV layout of the original :3

Hide contents

Original mod...

...has turned to this!

UV2.jpg.32efc2198c143acba02ea467a917d1ec.jpgUV1.jpg.82121076f85f42affefad5b51caa2610.jpg

Or you could just be using Skyrim UVs and meshes and not have to retopologize everything from scratch and also not have octagonal breasts and square butts.

51 minutes ago, 27X said:

Or you could just be using Skyrim UVs and meshes and not have to retopologize everything from scratch and also not have octagonal breasts and square butts.

C'mon don't be condescending now.

If you can do the skyrim based mod then do it.

Having more mod options is always good for the community.

5 hours ago, 201193 said:

C'mon don't be condescending now.

If you can do the skyrim based mod then do it.

Having more mod options is always good for the community.

Has nothing to with condescension and rather a bit more with reinventing the wheel when there are other tires about you can fiddle with.

24 minutes ago, MaidoLover said:

Well considering that's the most obvious mod it's weird no one has done this yet. Same as with no panties mod for all outfits... 

Seems all modders care about is nude, which is really rather boring (considering the source material) and unimaginative,  no offense. 

1335199891_DesktopScreenshot2019_10.12-13_18_04_95.thumb.png.4c5a20e8cf48a9c80cbb0e1a40721972.png

i dont thing so, it fun to play with. now all i need is mod add more accessory

19 hours ago, angevil said:

Wow ! Really amazing ass and nice curvy & thick legs and hips ! Running around the map will never be boring ! Thank you.

Can I make a suggestion though, the boobs look torpedo-like to me. Wouldn't they look better if they had a bit of a "pear shape" ?, such as make the lower part of the boob fuller(enlrage it at and below the nipple), and shrink the part of the boob above the nipple.

Easier said than done, I've been struggling with getting the shape just right, I'll work on it some more. Been debating if I should just build the breasts from scratch, may be necessary.

18 hours ago, 27X said:

You're right, I could just use Skyrim stuff but here's the thing. The textures built into the game won't work because the UV layout will be different. Code Vein has their own UV maps so I have to conform the body to that else they wont work. Second is that I wouldn't be using my model, my own stuff. I don't want to use someone else's. The extent I will go is use what's already available in game and use the original mod as a base to create my own model. The mod I am making for my tastes first because no one is going to do it for me or if they do, they would want to be paid or I would have to wait forever or so on. So I just have to do it myself from the beginning. I actually have the skill-set to make mods, I've worked in UE4 before and I am a modeler and texture artist, and I have dabbled in rigging and animation. Am I a noob at modding? Yes! But it's better that if I want the content I want, I should just do it myself. Most modders are too busy to help someone like me make the perfect mod that I like, lol. If others like what I am making, that's bonus and I will share it :3

1 hour ago, MaidoLover said:

Well considering that's the most obvious mod it's weird no one has done this yet. Same as with no panties mod for all outfits... 

Seems all modders care about is nude, which is really rather boring (considering the source material) and unimaginative,  no offense. 

The reason I am focusing on a nude mod because 1. its fun (I'm kinda a nudist at heart, lol ) and 2. I need a base to work with for outfits. Clothing goes over the nude form so I need a base shape to work with before I can do outfit mods. It's like wanting to have the frosting of a cake first even though I don't have the sponge yet. I got to make the actual base first before I can even attempt to put frosting on. :3

1 hour ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

1335199891_DesktopScreenshot2019_10.12-13_18_04_95.thumb.png.4c5a20e8cf48a9c80cbb0e1a40721972.png

i dont thing so, it fun to play with. now all i need is mod add more accessory

Lol, I used a hair accessory to add pubic hair. It works pretty well except when crouching lol.

20191010213136_2.jpg.736bf6c8f9639c04ba50db9ca6234383.jpg

On 10/12/2019 at 5:23 PM, PinkNyao said:

Hide contents

Original mod...

...has turned to this!

IDK, I like the slender version more. It looks a bit chubby to me.

1 hour ago, DigitalCookie said:

If possible, you should use Io's boobs as reference IMO. They have that perfect round and full look.

Maybe. Extract Io's boobs and do a stitch onto the model lol.

53 minutes ago, LadyLi said:

IDK, I like the slender version more. It looks a bit chubby to me.

That's kind of the point of thicc. More meat (or fat). It's not for everyone.

On 10/12/2019 at 12:23 PM, PinkNyao said:

Reveal hidden contents

Original mod...

...has turned to this!

Will have a small boob option?

8 hours ago, PinkNyao said:

Easier said than done, I've been struggling with getting the shape just right, I'll work on it some more. Been debating if I should just build the breasts from scratch, may be necessary.

You're right, I could just use Skyrim stuff but here's the thing. The textures built into the game won't work because the UV layout will be different. Code Vein has their own UV maps so I have to conform the body to that else they wont work. Second is that I wouldn't be using my model, my own stuff. I don't want to use someone else's. The extent I will go is use what's already available in game and use the original mod as a base to create my own model. The mod I am making for my tastes first because no one is going to do it for me or if they do, they would want to be paid or I would have to wait forever or so on. So I just have to do it myself from the beginning. I actually have the skill-set to make mods, I've worked in UE4 before and I am a modeler and texture artist, and I have dabbled in rigging and animation. Am I a noob at modding? Yes! But it's better that if I want the content I want, I should just do it myself. Most modders are too busy to help someone like me make the perfect mod that I like, lol. If others like what I am making, that's bonus and I will share it :3

The reason I am focusing on a nude mod because 1. its fun (I'm kinda a nudist at heart, lol ) and 2. I need a base to work with for outfits. Clothing goes over the nude form so I need a base shape to work with before I can do outfit mods. It's like wanting to have the frosting of a cake first even though I don't have the sponge yet. I got to make the actual base first before I can even attempt to put frosting on. :3

Lol, I used a hair accessory to add pubic hair. It works pretty well except when crouching lol.

20191010213136_2.jpg.736bf6c8f9639c04ba50db9ca6234383.jpg

Yeah, I know lol.  That's fine of course ` although there are already two nude mods (one of which is yours)  that could be used for more variations... Bikinis   topless,  nurse,  maid,  the usual anime / otaku tropes (which is what I like lol) and whatever else people could think of...

It's just not many people are doing mods at all for this and the few who do have their own ideas and plans...  like these character swaps,  which of course is also fine but also a tad bit uninspired and not really my thing tbh,  especially if there are *minor* bugs like 2 heads and stuff, lol!!!

I'd kinda love doing it all myself but I have no idea how to mod,  and imagine it's pretty hard,  especially if you start from scratch etc. 

I mean I'd definitely be more interested in outfits,  weapons, etc than character swaps.  And yes obviously, theoretically speaking,  I'd need a nude mod first (which isn't really an issue since they're already done) 

47 minutes ago, SadisticIntentionsXI said:

So any updates on the skirt/shirt with no panties? I am hoping for that, just in case someone walks in (kids, wife, other family) I don't get looked at like I'm strange. (Even tho I know I am XD)

Until it's done, cover it with accessoires and wear a Stinger-type blood veil^^