Code Vein

1 hour ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Oh my, this character creator is something!
Also the outfits are very lewd - no panties without any mods!

20190927193243_1.jpg

20190927203127_1.jpg

she is actually lol. you just cant see it from the angles the character creator provides. you can see them in game at some very low and specific angles.
as well as removing graphics with programs like Special K

all the more reason why this game needs some modders on it. that chinese message board that people link to here sometimes has like 4 topics asking for nude mods. the audience is very much there lol

1 hour ago, hixivafop said:

I mean, if people can plant nipples on the model then I don't see why they couldn't fill in the gaps on the model itself.

one of them is texture modding and the other is mesh modding. texture modding is generally a lot easier to do because there are multiple programs that can do it without unpacking the games files or anything like that.
mesh modding requires 3D modeling programs and file unpacks generally.

i forgot the bathtowel in my no rendered clothing picture but that mesh isnt complete under the towel either. it is the only mesh with feet though. i suppose you would need it if you want to construct a nude mesh using parts of other meshes.
although that still wouldnt be a complete nude body. it would be pretty close though

1 hour ago, monster79928 said:

first of all don't discuss piracy here

second of all denuvo doesn't effect the modding of this game or any game ever 

it does. Denuvo is anti-tamper, which means no modifying game files. of course, there are some case game developer say it ok and allow it like FF15, but so far namco bandai dont have any word about modding then i must conclude game developer dont agree to anyone modding they game. 

1 hour ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

it does. Denuvo is anti-tamper, which means no modifying game files. of course, there are some case game developer say it ok and allow it like FF15, but so far namco bandai dont have any word about modding then i must conclude game developer dont agree to anyone modding they game. 

tell me one game that blocks modding because of denuvo

On 9/28/2019 at 5:12 AM, abcd123wasd said:

i hope we can get a breast slider, just look to all that npcs... we only can make a default size

There already breast slider in the game. It called overall balance or something. But even at max player character breasts still smaller than that white hairs girl NPC

Despite the game being made by Japanese developer there is no breasts physics. I'm disappointed :(

1 hour ago, assassin394 said:

There already breast slider in the game. It called overall balance or something. But even at max player character breasts still smaller than that white hairs girl NPC

Despite the game being made by Japanese developer there is no breasts physics. I'm disappointed :(

there are definitely breast physics. at least, i know ive seen them in the hotspring. it might be outfit to outfit basis