3 hours ago, Krynn said:

How does this work with Artano at Thalmor Headquarters in Solitude?
He / she always says I have no business here and I should leave and then he / she calls the guard.

Also had this problem (had to change properity of cell with Manipulator to proceed Artano dialog)

12 hours ago, Krynn said:

He / she always says I have no business here and I should leave and then he / she calls the guard.

I did it a public cell. Try to moveto player Artano outside.

10 hours ago, Nova4 said:

I can't complete the quest of Diseases Collector Grym does not say anything when I am in front of him with the diseases.

You need to choose a specific dialogue with disease. Like this: "Master, I contracted Ataxia".

4 hours ago, waffasd said:

Does anyone know how to start the Honest Work and New Rank Party Quests?

To start Honest Work you need to finish Slave Birthday Party, Tour of Fun, New Relationship. At the end of Honest Work you start New Rank Party.

Ok so i've just installed it and the dialogues work just fine but they don't seem to trigger any animation. (I've loaded an existing save, havent tried starting a new game).

NVM I FIXED IT, the problem was i accidentally downloaded the SE version instead of the LE one, i'm such a boomer.

Anyone else stuck with the Guild of Humiliations quest? After buying the Forgotten Regret and hiring the whore, the inventor and the bruiser there's no new dialogue when talking to Serpent and the only active ToH quest says "follow Serpent's instructions" which is what it has said said since my first encounter with Serpent. All of the three HIRE quests are marked as complete in my log, along with the guild house purchase one. 

Might be related to the fact that the whore and the inventor can both be found in the Forgotten Regret at this point, but the bruiser is nowhere to be seen..? (I saw him walk out of the Riverwood inn when his quest was done.) If anyone knows how to progress after hiring all three, please let me know.

21 hours ago, Nova4 said:

They don't show up

There are 2 types of same disease - from a trap or common from monster. Maybe some mod changes a disease's id?

18 hours ago, doking said:

Are you saying the save is not compatible? or requirements new game?

No, I haven't changed the scripts, everything should work fine. The main quest may get buggy if you played the mod but started the main quest after the update. But I hope I fixed this in 1.8.1

17 hours ago, Highborn said:

For this Utmost Heist quest I need to be a member of the Thieves Guild? Didn't find this Hornigort in the Ragged Flagon

No. He's in a room with beds and a table, to the right of the entrance to the Ragged Flagon - Cistern.

6 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

activating the humiliating scenes doesn't work after you add him into the party

Yes, follower package overwhelm his forcegreet package. You can ask him directly - these are the same dialogues.

47 minutes ago, firepunch1 said:

Anyone else stuck with the Guild of Humiliations quest?

I thought I fixed it in 1.8.1. The aliases were not filled. Try to load an earlier save without mod or a new game. Or try to use the patch from the post  #1645.

@DSHV thank you for reply

So the forcegeet function is meant to not work after becoming a follower, it is not a bug I encountered? but forcegreet increases immersion, it could be a big deal. There's been forcegreet followers since...FNV's Msex series, dare I say, it's not hard to reach, yet crucial. ^_^

Is there a way to not let follower package overwhelm his forcegreet package? Is it one of the  future plans?

On 8/29/2020 at 11:15 PM, DSHV said:

I am aware of this issue. Problem in tags. I'm not quite understand how it works. When I add the second tag, it seems to be excluded. And if I add one tag, it doesn't work. I don't know if the order of the tags is important here. Some miracles.

Is the player being flagged as a "victim" in animations? Tags by itself won't make an animation non-consensual.

On 9/23/2019 at 12:08 PM, DSHV said:

At the exit of the cave that leads to fort Dawnguard you can save a vampire. Depending on your action, after 1 game hour the vampire appears in castle Volkihar or Bosmer appears in fort Dawnguard;

You mean the valley Dayspring canyon that leads to the castle? Or the outside skyrim? I didn't find him when I joined the dawnguard. At which part of the quest line does this happen? Maybe a spoiler picture could help me.

Here is an idea for a role play quest involving degradation through piercings and Tattoos. it's a little long but i included most of the dialogues into it.

Quest: Humiliating piercings and Tattoos

(don’t need to have actual models or piercings or tattoos, it can just be fore role play through text. If people have piercings mods or YPS or slavetats they can add them themselves to their characters to go along with the story)

Serpent: Now that you have gathered our first members of the guild, we have had a first guild meeting to discuss how to begin your humiliation and torture.

Serpent: Catherine, Bruiser, and Grym have all agreed the first thing we must do is to slowly start changing your appearance into the whore that you really are.

Serpent: Right now you are still much too beautiful and Honorable looking...still the spitting image of a beautiful heroine. We cannot have that!

DB: What....what do you mean you will change how i look...why..why must this be so? won’t it be too suspicious?

Serpent: Correct...that is why we will gradually start doing it..little by little. The more word spreads of how depraved and shameful a humiliation whore you are..the more we will alter your looks.

DB: No please...can’t...can’t something else be done instead?

Serpent: Silence! It is decided! Or do you not care for your loved ones? Will you obey?

DB: I.....I....yes....yes master....i will obey.

Serpent: Excellent! We have decided to start adding piercings and tattoos to your face and body. We will start with some innocent earrings on your ears...not just one..we’ll do three on each ear...they will bring glances..but not extreme enough to cause suspicion.

Serpent: We will also place a tattoo on each of your arms, legs, back and torso. Not too offensive..but enough that people will comment. Get ready to feel the needle all over your skin!

Serpent: Go to Grym! He is ready to begin the process. Soon we will have you looking like the nasty little perverted sex freak we want you to be.

DB: Hi Sir...i was told by the master..that i must report to you for...to...to have my ears pierced...and to be...tattooed by you..

Grym: Ah excellent you are here. Yes...nothing says nasty pervert like some kinky filthy piercings and tattoos on your face and body. We will begin with yours now so sit down and try not to scream haha.

Db: [You sit down on the chair and watch as he straps you down grinning] Wah?...

Grym: [He holds a cruel looking needle] We don’t want you to move now do we? Now hold still!...

Db: [You grit your teeth as the needle pierces your flesh, trying not to cry out]

Grym: There all done! Now haha look at your arms and legs....you are now a tatted up bitch! say goodbye to your pristine silky smooth skin and welcome the new slutty you!

Grym: Dont worry these first ones wont be too obscene...just hearts and lip marks...a little word like sexy here and there...nothing too crazy...For Now

Grym: Now..lets add these piercings in your ears...heh heh heh just the right touch of kinky. [He attaches three piercings in each of your ears..the biggest one vaguely resembling the shape of a penis]

Grym: Hahaha! let’s see if anyone notices that last one! Great idea from bruiser! What whore doesn’t love a couple of cocks close to her eh?

Db: [You swallow the lump of shame and humiliation as you simply nod numbly]

Grym: Oh don’t look so down! We will be adding many many more to your body as we go along! [He grins wickedly] oh they will get much much worse!

2nd rank piercing stage:

brow and nostril piercing

Serpent: Now that you have achieved your next rank and your disgusting infamy has started to spread..it’s time to alter your looks once more!

Serpent: Go once again to Grym he is waiting. This time we will be piercings your brow and your nostril to show what a naughty little slut you are. We will also add another round of tattoos all over your body...yes this time they will get nastier.

DB: Y.....yes master...people have already commented on my piercings and these tattoos a few times...

Serpent: They have have they? Excellent! Let’s give them more to gossip and talk about when they see you haha!

Grym: Ah excellent you are here. Yes...nothing says nasty pervert like some kinky filthy piercings on your face and body. We will continue with yours now so sit down and try not to scream haha.

Db: [You sit down on the chair and watch as he straps your down grinning]

Grym: [He holds a cruel looking needle] We don’t want you to move now do we? Now hold still!...

Db: [You grit your teeth as the needle pierces your flesh, trying not to cry out]

Grym: There all done! Now haha look at your arms and legs....we've added some more and a bit nastier tattoos! ! Baby girl....lick me,....spank me,...'I heart'...we left that blank for later *Grin* guess what you will be loving when we fill those ones in? ooh yes you know don't you?  this is so much fun! specially the look on your face each time.

Grym: Now..lets add these piercings....heh heh heh just the right touch of kinky. [He attaches new piercings to your eyebrow and nostril as they throb painfully] Oh you’re starting to look like a naughty little hot bitch already. Soon you will be a kinky tatted slut..and then a pierced tattooed whore freak!

Db: [You swallow the lump of shame and humiliation as you simply nod numbly]

Grym: Oh don’t look so down! We will be adding many many more to your body as we go along! [He grins wickedly] oh they will get much much worse!

3rd Stage: Lip and septum piercing (re-use same dialogue just change it a bit each for the area where its done)

Serpent: Now that you have achieved your next rank and your disgusting infamy has started to spread..it’s time to alter your looks once more!

Serpent: Go once again to Grym! This time we will be piercing your fat cock sucking lips and your septum to show what a naughty little slut you are. We will also add another round of tattoos all over you.

Serpent: this time you will get the first tattoo on your face to go with the piercing on your lips...what will it say? It's a surprise for you to find out hahaha.

DB: Y.....yes master...People have started to stare at me...when they talk to me..and occasionally make comments about them..some humiliating comments...when they see my lips and face now...they will say even more..

Serpent: They have have they? Excellent! Let’s give them more to gossip and talk about when they see you haha! We’ll make it worse and worse each time little by little. Now go to Grym!

Same Grym Dialogues except changing it for new locations with new comments

Grym: There all done! Now haha look at your arms and legs...Look how nasty you look! I especially like the one on your tit and ass! So filthy! so depraved. Bruiser comes up with good ideas when it comes to humiliating and defiling you this way haha.

Grym: Catherine is also really good at picking words that are nasty..but yet..still barely at the line..like that little one on your face..so long unblemished baby doll face! soon just by looking at you everyone will know what a freak you are.

DB: [Your hands turn into fists at his words....the thought of all these bastards sitting together, laughing and coming up with ways to shame and humiliating you making you want to cry out in impotent rage.]

Grym: Look at your stomach..remember that 'I heart' ? that's right...you love COCK...we'll be filling the rest of those hearts with nasty things later. The one on your back says ' I HEART ABUSE' by the way.

Grym: Don't walk around without your clothes or people will know what a real twisted slut you are!  *grins* this is so much fun! specially the look on your face each time!

Grym: Now..lets add these piercings....heh heh heh just the right touch of kinky. [He attaches the new piercings to your Lip and septum as they throb painfully] Oh you’re starting to look like a kinky hot slut already. Soon you will a kinky tatted up filthy whore..and then a pierced tatted up whore freak!

Db: [You swallow the lump of shame and humiliation as you simply nod numbly hating what they are doing to you. You feel more and more filthy every time and there is nothing you can do]

4th stage:

tongue piercing and nose bridge piercings

Serpent: Now that you have achieved your next rank and your disgusting infamy has spread further..it’s time to alter your looks once more! You are starting to look really filthy now...perfect.

Serpent: Go once again to Grym! This time we will be piercing your septum and your tongue. I hear the best cock sucking whores have their tongues pierced to better pleasure the men they service! Sounds like exactly what we have you doing hahaha! Bruiser will be so happy!

Serpent: We will also be adding another round of tattoos on your body and another one to your face. You've achieved enough disgusting infamy..we can really start using some depraved tattoos, and humiliating marks on you. Get ready..you will never be the same again after this..Now you are well on your way to being a nasty whore.

DB: Y.....yes master...People stare at me openly now when they talk to me..and they make more comments about them..more depraved..or humiliating comments.

Serpent: They have have they? Excellent! Let’s give them more to gossip and talk about when they see you haha. Once they see your tongue they might ask you to suck their cock or lick their pussy....specially with the new tattoos we will be adding!

Same Dialogues with Grym.

Grym: There all done! Oh all those 'I Hearts' are all followed by depraved words now haha!...you can no longer hide them unless you wear full armor all the time *grins* what are you going to do? keep your helmet and armor on all the time?

Grym: As soon as you take your helmet off...EVERYONE will know what you are with that grotesque tattoo on your beautiful doll face.

DB: [You want to hold your head and scream at what these monsters are doing to you....each time something feels like it breaking more and more inside of you...the way people are treating you now...even if you somehow escape..how can you fix this??]

Grym:Now..lets add these piercings....heh heh heh just the right touch of kinky. [He attaches the new piercings to your tongue and nose bridge] Oh what a kinky filthy tatted up whore you are having a pierced tongue! Everyone will know what you’ll be using that for hahaha..soon you will be a nasty, perverted tatted and pierced freak!

Db: [You swallow the lump of shame and humiliation as you simply nod numbly hating what they are doing to you. You feel more and more filthy every time. You feel the piercing in your tongue all the time now..the tattoos covering your body....never letting you forget what they are turning you into as you try not to sob]

5th stage:

Nipple and Pussy piercings

Serpent: Now that you have achieved your next rank and your disgusting infamy has spread even further..it’s time to alter your looks once more! You already look like a whore...but now we will start making you look like a depraved freak! A real wicked and corrupt whore.

Serpent: Go once again to Grym! This time we will be piercing your little nipples and those puffy pussy lips of yours. Only the nastiest of whores i knew ever got their tits pierced..and the only ones with their pussies pierced were real twisted and debased humiliation whores who loved to be used like cum dumpsters!

Serpent: Add to that the corrupt and vile tattoos were are going to be adding to you..and you will look like the depraved wicked freak you really are. Now people will jump back in revulsion when they look at you..or rip your clothes and fuck you on the spot..either or its fun for me hahaha.

Serpent: That’s what you are now, no longer a hero but a vile and grotesque whore! A piece of disgusting trash to be used and abused and passed around! A real Gang bang fuckmeat! that’s all you are now!

DB: Y.....yes master...It is as you say...People have already started grabbing and groping me....and they make more depraved..or humiliating comments...that they want to fuck me..and do things to me...

Serpent: They have have they? Excellent! Let’s give them more to have fun with! Who knows..maybe when they see you now they will try to rape you haha!

Serpent: If they try...i command you to let them!...specially if its more than one. I want you to get gang banged by a bunch of nasty men until your disgusting fuckholes are ruined.

DB: [You look down and nod your head at his command] Y...Yes...master..

Same Dialogues with Grym.

Grym: There all done! Now..lets add these piercings....wow..what a disgusting whore..i love it hahaha!. What a great contrast of such divine beauty..defiled and corrupted with these wicked nasty piercings and tattoos!. Like a sweet innocent Angel that has been corrupted into a Demon.

Grym: [He attaches the new piercings to your Nipples and pussy grinning happily] Oh what a kinky and nasty, perverted freak we have turned you into! Look at those round fat tits all pierced and tatted! And look what we’ve done to your beautiful little pussy! It looks so nasty and corrupted with those piercings all over it and filthy tattoos all around it! This is the best! It looks incredible!

Grym: I made sure to pick piercings that everyone will be able to see through your clothes! Nice and big so There won’t be hiding these. I also made sure to enchant them so they keep your nipples rock hard and your pussy wet and dripping like a good whore should be. Oh look...is it chilly in here or is it just you? Hahaha!

Grym: As soon as you take any part of your armor off now people will see a disgusting vile tattoo on your skin..not even your feet or hands have been left untouched! Enjoy! why aren't you happy? *He laughs cheerfully at the look on your face*

Db: [You swallow the lump of shame and humiliation as you numbly Look down at your disgustingly tattooed breasts. Your nipples are erect and throbbing painfully now. They will always rub against your clothes and keep you horny with no solace as tears fill the corners of your eyes.]

Db: [Your pussy throbs painfully and you look further down...Your body has been defiled by the most wicked and vile words, and marks imaginable. Rings and piercings now hang off of your lips and clit]

DB: [You bite your lip hard to keep from sobbing or moaning, you can no longer tell which, as the one on your clit vibrates sending pulses of pleasure across your body. The tears now stream down your cheeks without a sound.]

DB: [You feel like you are the nasty whore they say you are...so depraved...You really are a freak. The piercings are already driving you crazy...how long can you resist before you have to touch yourself or find someone to fuck you...or...do you even want to resist anymore?]

End of Quest

Grym: Now go show the guild master what a disgusting depraved fuckmeat slut you are! Oh he will love what we have finally done with you! The Guild's greatest work of art!

DB: Master...I am here....to show you the piercings and tattoos...that the whole guild planned and worked on to give me..

Serpent: YES! PERFECTION! This is what i created the guild for! Look at you! [He Brings you to a full body mirror and stands behind you] This is what you are now...this is what I...no WE have made you....what you have allowed us to make you.

DB: [Your face twists as your feel your soul crushed in humiliation and self disgust]

Serpent: That's right...you went along with us...with this...this is all your fault...it's what you really wanted deep inside. YOU LOVE TO BE HUMILIATED. YOU LOVE TO BE DEFILED. was it because of your loved ones? or did you really just want to do this yourself hmm?

DB: Good Ending: No I did not want this!..I do not want this! I do it only because you sick monsters force me to..because i have to...to protect those i love...i hate it! show me where they are! show me they are still safe! I Will break free! I will free my loved ones! and when i do...when i do i will make sure to put an end to all of you...permanently!

Serpent: Pah....heroic to the end are you? well...even if you manage to escape from this somehow...the scars and marks i have left you with will never heal. Even when i am gone you will remember me to the end of your days. Every morning you will wake up and look at your body..and you will know that I did this to you!

Serpent: Even if you somehow manage to kill me and free your loved ones..i will remain in your heart and mind...That is enough for an old man like me.

DB:  Bad Ending: Yes.....yes...this is really what i wanted....i was so sick and tired of being the perfect hero...of taking everyone's burdens while maintaining my heroic appearance....I...I did not do this for them....i did it because...i liked it...and you...master..you and the guild members showed me where i belong...who and what i truly am..

Serpent: Excellent....excellent....i am glad to hear you finally admit that...the time for when i am gone draws near...I shall leave you in good hands for your REAL disgusting self to feel at home. Where you can be a depraved freak..and be abused and humiliated to your hearts content..and theirs...I will look on happily at you from wherever i end up.

Quest Ends

19 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

Is there a way to not let follower package overwhelm his forcegreet package?

It must be. Only I don't know. NPC executes one package at a time.Maybe do it not through a package, but through a timer, but I'm not sure.

17 hours ago, chipstick said:

Is the player being flagged as a "victim" in animations?

I use this:

actor[] sexActors = new actor[2] - amount of actors;
sexActors[0] = SexLab.PlayerRef - position of player;
sexActors[1] = akSpeaker - position of other actor;
sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "Missionary", "Aggressive") - tags;
SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims)

@xyzxyz:
After 24 hours you became a Thane. No, you can't disable it. 

Never, it's just a name of quest.

No, just talk to Bad Bitch.

No.
No. He is forever gone, just like main quest of the mod.
Yes, near to entrance to Dayspring Canyon, outside.