1 hour ago, DSHV said:

It must be. Only I don't know. NPC executes one package at a time.Maybe do it not through a package, but through a timer, but I'm not sure.

I use this:

actor[] sexActors = new actor[2] - amount of actors;
sexActors[0] = SexLab.PlayerRef - position of player;
sexActors[1] = akSpeaker - position of other actor;
sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "Missionary", "Aggressive") - tags;
SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims)

Yeah, from what I can tell, the player is not being flagged as a victim. I believe your sexlab animation calls are starting consensual sex animations that filter for aggressive tags (this can be confirmed by checking your sexlab stats afterwards - the "number of times victim" stat should not increase).

I wish I could help more, but im not a coder or modder. I just know that looking at the source code for deviously cursed loot and sexlab defeat for example, the sex animation events specifically specify the player is a victim.

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

Yes, near to entrance to Dayspring Canyon, outside.

Sorry but I can't find him. Even with the "detect dead" spell. I walked the streets between riften and the cave and the inside of the valley multiple times now. Can you show me a picture, maybe with a location marker?

3 hours ago, DSHV said:

I use this:

actor[] sexActors = new actor[2] - amount of actors;
sexActors[0] = SexLab.PlayerRef - position of player;
sexActors[1] = akSpeaker - position of other actor;
sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "Missionary", "Aggressive") - tags;
SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims)

You need to do something like this:

SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, thePlayerActor) ; to specify the victim actor, just add it here... If no victim, don't specify one.

Sorry I didn't write up info on handling keywords from other mods yet... I started to do it, then work happened.

Thx for this mod, i like it.

Some things i came across though: 

The inventor quest did not give me all the ingredients for the soulshaker potion, it only gave me 1 in the end, i had to additem the others to make the potion, or is this as intended and i had to get them another way.

Doing the heavy boulder quest, in the second part where you have to move the boulders to their original spot i seemed to be some boulders short. i had to additem to finish the quest or is that as intended.

Hope you can incorporate devious devices instead of using zbf ones.

Keep up the good work :)

On 9/11/2020 at 12:34 PM, Ds4nch3z said:

Here is an idea for a role play quest involving degradation through piercings and Tattoos. it's a little long but i included most of the dialogues into it.

I like it but ... what is the technology for the piercings? ZAP? DD? Just a regular old item you can wear and remove at will? Custom code?

It needs to consider compatibility with DD, which has a lot of piercings already.

Tattoos are straightforward to implement, and SlaveTats will let you lock tattoos - would need some appropriate tattoo graphics though.

The suggested ending text is a bit "on the nose" and probably not quite as DSHV would make it. 

I always enjoy DSHV's quirky dialogs; the characters are fresh, clear and distinctive.

For example, "arrogant proudlings" is simultaneously (sort of) nonsense, yet perfectly intelligible, memorable, original, and right to the point.

20 hours ago, DSHV said:

It must be. Only I don't know. NPC executes one package at a time.Maybe do it not through a package, but through a timer, but I'm not sure.

The point of forcegreets is that they are supposed to happen.

When a forcegreet occurs it's by design.

If they aren't needed, they shouldn't be happening.

So, the problem is very rare.

If a forcegreet happens too much, or at the wrong times, it is better not to use one, and instead just use a blocking dialog, or a hello, or explicit "say" code.

Or perhaps the conditions are too broad and need to be narrowed down?

Forcegreet is bothersome to implement, and a fragile mechanic than can break quests. Bethesda used them very sparingly, for good reason.

9 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I like it but ... what is the technology for the piercings? ZAP? DD? Just a regular old item you can wear and remove at will? Custom code?

It needs to consider compatibility with DD, which has a lot of piercings already.

Tattoos are straightforward to implement, and SlaveTats will let you lock tattoos - would need some appropriate tattoo graphics though.

The suggested ending text is a bit "on the nose" and probably not quite as DSHV would make it. 

I always enjoy DSHV's quirky dialogs; the characters are fresh, clear and distinctive.

For example, "arrogant proudlings" is simultaneously (sort of) nonsense, yet perfectly intelligible, memorable, original, and right to the point.

I was thinking of more along the lines of when bruiser does a lot of his abuse or the real dragon born beats up the DB for training that is mostly done through text with some animations, that this can be done the same way. DSHV wouldn't have to implement any items or tattoos if they don't want to and just leave it up to the player to add the piercings or tattoos to their character.

I guess you could add something from ZAP or a regular old item slightly changed. Doesn't really have to be much just for NPC's to react to it if someone doesn't have slavetats or piercing mods installed.

as for the dialogues DSHV can change it any way they want to suit the mod and make it quirky and suitable for the endings. I just provided some in case DSHV wanted to use some of the lines so they don't have to type it all out.

It's an idea for the guild members to all get involved and to do what the guild is set up to do which is humiliate, defame, and abuse the DB through psychological, physical, and sexual means. To change the DB from a hero/heroine to basically a submissive, humiliation loving whore.

On 9/11/2020 at 12:39 PM, xyzxyz said:

Sorry but I can't find him.

Do you use TroublesofHeroineDawnguardAddon1.0? It's a separate file.

On 9/11/2020 at 2:28 PM, Lupine00 said:

You need to do something like this:

Thank you. I will try this.

its just idea what i think

dragon born has a so many great soul i think. 

dragon soul should be drain to the soul stone and

selling that cheap prise Or spend enchanting item for the dom npcs.

then padding in garbage soul like a skeever, criminal, begger soul.

those soul conjuration is dova make a "good" girl.

DSHV,thank you for bringing us fantastic content with every new update.Have you by chance implemented getting those two bandits out of prison in the whole Roco questline?If you have im sorry for wasting your time and being a lazy fuck(im pretty sure I talked to every single npc in the prison(soldiers especially to try to "pay their fine").In case this isnt the case would you consider implementing the said bail and expanding their content?

Concerning the Doppelganger:

You don't have to call the Doppelganger a "Doppelganger Daedra" if you are interested in remaining close to the lore of the Elder Scrolls series. Dark Seducers, for instance, are shown to be able to shapeshift at will: (ESO Quest: What the Heart Wants) Fatahala at the Manor of Revelry poses as an Altmer. Nuzara, Rayyaima and Shayaifa all pose as Redguards (same quest).

To better explain the initial choice between being dominant and being submissive, you could have the Doppelganger fight the player in a brawl or similar. This would preferably happen somewhere people wouldn't be able to watch (or break the immersion as brawl crowd). The winner would then take the dominant role. You could even make the Daedra cheat during the fight or have them do something to tip the scales in their favour.

Regarding the bag over the head, you could have it as a temporary solution. While the Daedra might not want to shift, Galathil at the Ragged Flagon in Riften can change the player's appearance for 1000 gold (added with Dawnguard). If you are in submissive position, the Doppelganger could simply force you to work for 1000 gold (or a discount) and then get your face remodeled by Galathil, while they themselves keep your former appearance.

Possible tasks for the submissive could include: Helping the Doppelganger seduce other people or making a whore/fool out of themselves (persuasion and intimidation through dialogue checks etc.). Getting a horse so the Doppelganger can “ride” it in front of others. Being forced to pleasure traders or inn keepers before being able to trade with them or asking for lodging (the Doppelganger basically taking the position of pimp). Giving an option for a discount when buying a house by allowing the Doppelganger to serve the steward (forcing you to watch or join in for some extra discount). Being forced to tend to your Doppelgangers bodily needs on a daily schedule (not being able to sleep before, or when waiting for a long time), this could include everything from sex to lactation, to watersports and so on. The general idea would be to have them take their position as your dominant while still trying to ruin your reputation by whoring out themselves as well as they can.

On a more basic level, you could look at other Mods already existing for additional content and take inspiration or elements from them (with permission, of course). Also, some other mod developers might be willing to cooperate on certain quests etc. Furthermore, you could ask other people in the thread directly for writing help. Maybe some have really good ideas. You could even turn that into a monthly or bi-monthly thing, where you write which part of the mod you currently would like to expand upon and then trying to get people to share their proficiency.

On a different note:

Keep up the good work!

16 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Is there any more interaction with Flora after she joined and her vampire died? And why does she attack me when I offer to feed the vampire myself and she agrred to it?

No. If she agrees (you need 25+ speech skill), she must say "Fine. But I'll be watching" and I just found that failure has no conditions.

16 hours ago, wHOaMiEH said:

getting those two bandits out of prison in the whole Roco questline?

I remember that I wanted to do it, but somehow I didn't. I used all ideas on the Whiterun prisoner's release.

10 hours ago, kevin_cartier said:

how to trigger the quest correctly?

You already trigger it correctly, that's all content.

4 hours ago, dannyel.nm said:

i have a doubt the SSE version uses ZAZ 7 or 8+,

The mod is using version 7. But 7 included in 8, so both should work fine.

Has anyone met Forgotten Regret's visitors? Onlooker and married couple.

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

No. If she agrees (you need 25+ speech skill), she must say "Fine. But I'll be watching" and I just found that failure has no conditions.

What was the thought behind his encounter? I don't see any relevance to the topic of this mod. And what happens when you/she feed the vampire? I guess she gets killed since she doesn't show up in the castle (I never play the vampire side).

Ya know, on doing the bard artist questline "Service to Art" (I don't recall exact name), when the bandits in the jail talked to me, they said "you should set us free so we can rape you like you deserve"... that's hot and I kind of wish I could do more for/with them. Hah.

I also like the guy who brags about fucking the player, in the Windhelm Inn, that stuff's great too.

Having and issue with the Path to Humility quest.

I did the work at the Salvus farm and returned to Tapasvee.

I clicked on the dialogue "Mistress Tapasvee, I helped a farmer for a pain."

Got a new message "Take another reward.  {She wrapped her arms and legs around your body and started carry out painful captures and strangulations]

Another message popped up [Soon you passed out from pain].

Nothing happened after that and the quest did not complete.

How do I complete the quest?

so i've finished the quests of hiring the Bruiser(I've been keeping him as a follower), the whore teacher and making the potion and I drunk it(the quest instructions ended here). I can use console to teleport to where they are now-- a house, but no now conversation or quest whatsoever

what next? there was no instruction for the next stage....

@DSHV sorry for bothering you again....

Also can't complete slave birthday party quest.

I am not able to give items to Bruiser.

I don't get a dialogue that says to give him the items like I did for the others.

How do I fix?

I can't complete Age of Oppression quest either.

I installed this mod on a new game in LE.