Has anyone met Forgotten Regret's visitors? Onlooker and married couple.

On 9/14/2020 at 10:53 AM, xyzxyz said:

What was the thought behind his encounter?

Post #1260. She becomes his thrall and he gives you good dagger.

14 hours ago, Yuni said:

when the bandits in the jail

I remember that I wanted to do it, but somehow I didn't. I used all ideas on the Whiterun prisoner's release.

14 hours ago, Xuvish said:

How do I complete the quest?

There is no more content in this quest.

13 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

what next?

This is a bug. You must talk to Serpent, then he must change quest stage, Lars must appear in the house.If it doesn't happens - try fix from #1645 post. I explained the reason for the bug in #1618. 
No problem.

12 hours ago, Xuvish said:

I don't get a dialogue that says to give him the items like I did for the others.

Do you have all items from list for Bruiser? You also need 1000 gold.

3 hours ago, HarcegoAlegny said:

how to trigger Fattig’s new tasks ?

Like the rest of his demands - choose Do you need anything? dialogue.

2 hours ago, leonardizal said:

lyusin has no mod dialogue

Looks like a unfilled Alias bug - try fix from #1645 post.

3 hours ago, DSHV said:

Looks like a unfilled Alias bug - try fix from #1645 post.

So I just need to install the Scripts_patch and the ConsolePlugin via MO then get in the game and the bug is supposed to be fixed?^_^

eidt: didn't work T_T

Ps: I used AAATroublesofHeroineQuest 30 to finish the quest, the NPC named Lar or something appeared but stll can't get any new conversation from any of the NPCs in that house....

pls fix it...

Quest idea time.

Quest name: Emperor have no clothes.

Conditions: Destroyed the dark brotherhood, and joined the legion.

So once you meet the conditions  you received a letter from the legion demanding your presence in castle dour tower. Once you get there the guards greet you and let you in. Once inside the emperor himself and his guards are there and come to talk to you about needing your help. Now as a loyal legionnaire you will bide by the emperor wishes, in which he wants you to have a relationship with his only son so the empire can have divine right again and the medes can solidify their position in court. He tells you his son is coming in three days and hopes you too have a fruitful relationship and maybe kids in the future and tells you that this is important for the empire and sacrifice for love will never be forgotten. 

So in three days the royal son comes in and he greets you like a gentleman from a fairy tale. He well trained knight and he becomes a follower for three days to get to know you for three days, and doing those three days you start to trust him. After three days he offers you a gift that can be a lovely necklace , ring, or earrings.  And ask you to put it on so he can see how lovely you are with them on. Once put on the jewelry it  has a magical effect of mind control/ hypnosis that never go always way once put on even if taken off and every time he said the trigger word you become his bitch, and he reveals himself to be the typical rich spoil brat that above everyone, even you. So once put on he gives simply task at first like clean the floor, get him a drink, or sharpen his sword. After a day or so the task start getting riskier and he ask you to strip down and show you off your body. Than you start doing task like dancing naked, blowing him, or fucking him in alley somewhere. Now your still conscious and act normal like nothing ever happens with him and he acts like a gentleman when the mind control isn't active  but your mind develops a split personality due to his abuse and eventually you succumb to his authority and become a obedient sex slave even without the trigger word. and he finally stop acting nice.  Later he takes you on walks in solitude at night while naked like your his dog. And also shares you with his guards and influential people in solitude, white-run, and falkreth. . Eventually your so well trained that you beg for his body and promise to the future emperor to be his loyal breeding dog and will birth dozens of kids for him. Once your fully trained the emperor himself visits and smiles at his son progress and tells him that with the dragon born being such well trained bitch that our bloodline is more than secure. And before he leaves he fucks you himself a few times and departs telling his son once your done with your adventures with her in skyrim send the dragonborn  to cyrodiil because the elder council will enjoy her body as well. 

So overall the the dragon born becomes the royal family  breeding bitch and depending on the beyond skyrim projects the elder council as well.

Also a few things of note.

1: When the mind control is off your subconscious is still being influenced, so he may ask you to things like bend over and show me how the armor fits your butt or let me observed your breasts for his studying the physical body. Basically stuff that common sense would tell you not to do.

2:  General tullius will also fuck you as a reward from the emperor for his service and winning the war. 

3: Your housecarl in solitude and Lydia will also go through the mind control training as well since the emperor son is greedy for more women.

4: The trigger for the mind control is the  saying emperor have no clothes.

How can I progress the Utmost Heist quest? the problem I found is:

- the beggar name rufus? maybe? not start any sex animation, he just ask for it and when I wait so long and talk to him again, he just ask for another round until I get heist clue.

- after I got clue and talk with Hornigort, he tell me to do something to wait. I keep waiting more than 3 day in-game and no dialog for progress any futher.

- I cannot find a quest name of the quest in console for setstage

7 hours ago, DSHV said:

Has anyone met Forgotten Regret's visitors? Onlooker and married couple.

Spoiler

Yep, my DW pc met them all.
Onlooker got his "demonstration" and then went away happily.
The married couple came too just a little later. The husband expressed his grievances and now his wife is a new appreciate guest in that very confortable "room" where my DW pc spent some time too when she followed Spermthief tips that annyoed Master Serpent a litte bit...   

Trying to further the main quest, but I'm getting the same bug as many other have reported. Completed purchasing the house, hired bruiser, whore teacher, andnideas guy, but no quest updates. The potion idea guy might be bugged because his quest stages never fully complete before the quest finishes (still says uncompleted cooking potion when I cook 5) bruiser and the potion guy don't end up in the house either. What's the fix and is it being looked at, as it seems very common among users. 

On 9/15/2020 at 2:59 PM, zhuguannan123 said:

pls fix it...

I don't have this bug, so it's hard to fix it. This bug was in the first version too - it broke Bruisers dialogues.The mod is constantly updated, new quests are updated, but the Aliases must be filled at the beginning of the quest.

5 hours ago, lightspeed77 said:

Trying to further the main quest, but I'm getting the same bug as many other have reported.

If you cook Soulshatter - talk to Grym with it in inventory. Bruiser should agree at 50 or less dignity. They go on their own through the whole of Skyrim. Easier to teleport them with the console or wait a few hours.

16 hours ago, LeoW said:

How can I progress the Utmost Heist quest? the problem I found is:

Ops, I forgot to add sexlab scripts to dialogues. This is all content in this version.

13 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Is Theodor (the bodyguard in markarth) trying to punch me to death when I refuse?

Yes. He should stop it if you change location.

13 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

but most of the time he flies half visible through the room.

He's a little weird.

11 hours ago, VaunWolfe said:

A story peice pops up where Bruiser busts out his weapon tries to kill the dragonborn

He does not attack the player in any of his dialogues. Maybe other mods that affect followers?

So, I remade songs of Skyrim for the mod. Can anyone fix them or suggest their own version? I could not remake the Dragonborn, Dragonborn... song.

Ragnar The Sore

Spoiler

There once was a hero named Ragnar the Red, who came riding to Whiterun from ole Rorikstead!

And the braggart did swagger and brandish his cock, as he told of bold wenches and sex he had made!

But then he went quiet, did Ragnar the Red, when he met the whore maiden Matilda who said...

Oh, you talk and you lie and you incredibly dumb! Now I think it's time that you lie down and cum!

And so then came the clashing and slashing of flesh, as the brave lass Matilda’s zeal is o'er afresh!

And the braggart named Ragnar was boastful no moooooree... when his ugly red dick got blisters and sore!

The Dragonborn Cums

Spoiler

Our whore, our whore, claims a sluttiest cunt.

I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn cums.

With a cock wielding power of the ancient whore art.

Believe, believe, the Dragonborn cums.

It's an end of debauchery, of her nasty fames.

Beware, beware, the Dragonborn cums.

For the dignity has passed, and the penis yet grows.

You'll know, You'll know the Dragonborn's cum.

Tale of Tongues

Spoiler

Alduin's cock, it bigger then cow. It emits almost fire, and his balls full like a sow.

Whores ran and they cowered, and they fought and they died. They burst and they broke as they issued their cries.

We need saviors to free us from Alduin's rage. Whores on the field of this new war to wage.

But then came tongues on that terrible day. Wet as a lake and elastic as clay.

All heard the music of Alduin's dick. The sweet song of sucking and a little bit lick.

And so tongues freed us from Alduin's rage. Gave the gift of the cocksucking, ushered in a new Age.

If Alduin can cum, then he is totally done. For his lust is over and carnality is gone.

Civil Whore (Already in the mod)

Spoiler

I drink sperm and piss to the days come and gone
For the age of my tight pussy is now nearly done
Your cocks penetrate me in holes that your own
With curses and beating – treat my body as home

All fuck me, the dumbest whore
Suck dirty cocks - my favorite chore
I’m owner of cunt, please, fight it with dicks 
And when gangbang beacons there will be no fix

20 minutes ago, VaunWolfe said:

He attacks the real dragonborn the player jumps between them. But as I said the real dragonborn is not activated so he isnt there.

He should only do this if he is in the same cell. Was this happens in Dragonsreach? So even disabled NPC work for dialogue conditions.

5 hours ago, DSHV said:

I don't have this bug, so it's hard to fix it. This bug was in the first version too - it broke Bruisers dialogues.The mod is constantly updated, new quests are updated, but the Aliases must be filled at the beginning of the quest.

Sooooooooooooo, basically this save of mine is pretty much screwed? T_T

What exactly does 'the quest' refer to? The entire main quest that starts from picking up that kid?

Can I use console to return to the 'beginning of the quest' then setstage to 30 to activate the dialogues?

Pls at least tell me this problem can be automatically fixed in the next update?

I already had souldhatter and went through his whole dialogue where he agreed to join the guild, quest completes, but tasks still says cook souldhatter. He dosent move from his spot after waiting a full 72 hours. Bruiser agreed to join but I'm at 90 dignity. Do I have to get below 50 and ask again, or should he have said no since I was too high, thus a bug for him agreeing without being the adequate dignity? Thanks. 

1 hour ago, leonardizal said:

Well i was tried the patch installed with mo2 but still no mod conversation on lyusian for age of oppression. Is it because i have bruiser as follower and will Amazing Follower Tweals interrupt the mod too?

same problem dude, what I installed are Increased Follower Limit, Devious Followers, and 2 standalone followers though.

could you let me know when you solved this issue?

44 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

same problem dude, what I installed are Increased Follower Limit, Devious Followers, and 2 standalone followers though.

could you let me know when you solved this issue?

The thread owner say to try the #1645 post fix. Idk what to do tbh, im installed the script on mo2 but the problem still occurred. Now on redistribution glory quest there is no map marker and no current target if im use movetoqt on console command. Let me know if the script fix ur problem and what u do

3 hours ago, leonardizal said:

The thread owner say to try the #1645 post fix. Idk what to do tbh, im installed the script on mo2 but the problem still occurred. Now on redistribution glory quest there is no map marker and no current target if im use movetoqt on console command. Let me know if the script fix ur problem and what u do

I installed the script via mo too, but nothing change. but i just realized we might not be talking about the same proble, XD. 

my issue is, i can't finished the quest after I recruited that 3 guys nor proceed to the next stage.

3 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

I installed the script via mo too, but nothing change. but i just realized we might not be talking about the same proble, XD. 

my issue is, i can't finished the quest after I recruited that 3 guys nor proceed to the next stage.

same, starting a new game because recruiting them didnt work, set quest stage did nothing, appeared teh quest stage steps were bugged and not showing completed when the quest eneded is my only guess why it failed. Only the whore teacher went to the guild, the other two (having incomplete tasks yet the quest still completed) never moved from their spots.

14 hours ago, DSHV said:

It seems ... plausible ... that alias filling bugs are related to the Story Manager not running a full update sweep in LE.

This is an engine bug in Skyrim that limits the time allowed for a pass through the Story Manager, so that if there are too many events, it will simply not process the extra ones.

While it may not be obvious why alias filling in general is bound to the story manager, it is just a ... theory.

In any case, aliases appear to fail to fill when the a quest is started when the game is under load.

This is quite common when a game has a lot of mods all starting up on creation of a new game.

If it happens, many quests may be broken, and you won't know until the game is further advanced. So annoying!

The root cause is mods that auto-start. Mods should not auto-start. 

If a mod auto-starts it adds to that "first game load" stress, and may well suffer from unfilled aliases itself too.

If a mod begins with no auto-start quests, and must be manually started via the MCM, it doesn't add to that "first game load" stress, and is more likely to get its aliases filled properly.

Being able to reset the mod to refill the aliases is also a good feature to have.

The worst behavior of all, is mods that force SexLab to auto-start. SexLab was well designed, and does not auto-start for a good reason.

Mods that purposely break this good feature of SexLab are a pure nuisance.

I rewrote a few lines of text (mostly for the Doppelganger) to feel less jarring and a bit more "natural" to me in terms of language. You can find them in the files attached to this post (same text, just different file type; I wasn't sure if .ods works for everyone, and I thought .html would).

Also, I realised that, for the Doppelganger to want to be ruining your reputation, you would have to have a repuation worth ruining to start with. Therefore, it would make sense for the Doppelganger only to appear once you have become somewhat famous or find an alternative explanation as to why they are there from the very beginning (having picked you to impersonate because of your looks, having had or heard of visions concerning your future deeds etc.). Furthermore, regarding the line with "arrogant proudlings": The Doppelganger seems to be assuming you to be arrogant. This might not fit what everyone pictures there character to be. It would make sense if it is just that: An assumption. That way, the Doppelganger might be wrong about you depending on each and everyone's respective character's choices. Maybe you could prove yourself to be or not be what they thought you were opening the possiblity for a, e. g., more friendly realtionship with them depending on your choices. This could eventually turn the whole Master/slave relation into more consensual roleplay (on either the dominant or submissive route) or reinforce the non-consensual nature.

ToH.ods ToH.html

Edit: Correction for

[INFO 04018137 AAADoppelgangerSlave2 NAM1] it should be: "Otherwise, I will punish you. Now put it this on and don't even think about taking it off without my permission!",

[INFO 4018139 AAADoppelgangerMaster NAM1] it should be: "Actually... At a On second thought, why don't we talk about it and try to reach an agreement like reasonable and respectable people would?"

9 hours ago, lightspeed77 said:

would be nice to include a requirments and optional mod list

All dependencies in File Information: Fuz Ro D-oh, Sexlab, SkyUI, ZaZ Animation Pack. No optional mods (except different animation packs).

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

This is quite common when a game has a lot of mods all starting up on creation of a new game.

Yes, most the mod's quest have a check mark in Start Game Enabled and they have 0 stage. Should I uncheck Start Game Enabled in Quest Data?

1 hour ago, The Lord said:

I rewrote a few lines of text (mostly for the Doppelganger) to feel less jarring and a bit more "natural" to me in terms of language.

Thank you, I will use it.