On 4/11/2024 at 6:05 AM, devilishmind said:

I am having a problem with the new hoe quest at the kind farm, before I can even finish talking to the guy in front he turns hostile, making it impossible to properly play the quest. Anybody know possible solutions for this? I already tried to use "setav aggression 0", "resetai" and "stopcombat", but he still turns hostile every few seconds.

Edit: while further inspecting I noticed that the farm overlaps with a camp from more bandit camps, which might be the reason why the TOH NPCs get aggro, though I still don't know why they are attacking me.

I use this mod More Bandit Camps - EtR Patch - Downloads - Skyrim Non Adult Mods - LoversLab

20 hours ago, GiantTiger said:

Hi. Sorry if has been asked before, but how do I complete the Spouse's old friend? or it's mean to be infinity?

Hi. This is early content, so maybe I forgot to complete the quest.

Posted (edited)

Hi, i have a question about version 2.8.2. The Serana and the Valerica Cattle now have brown faces after i updatet the mod. Because their names are now altered cattle, my question is, do i need another mod for their appearence? Bevor the update their heads look normal. Sorry for my bad english.

Edit: solved that problem by myself.

Edited by Schalli1980
1 hour ago, DSHV said:

Hi. This is early content, so maybe I forgot to complete the quest.

Thanks. The quest just sit there and I can't do anything about it bugged me a lot, lol. Btw, really love your mod 👍

Am I missing something for the main quest? I have breezehome fully upgraded tundra homestead and the house in Falkreath fully built. Talked to Pirve all he does is cry that his parents are dead, then the next dialogue is just my character going "Hey!" then it repeats the same dialogue questions over and over. Ive already killed a dragon and came back from the greybeards what am I missing?

I don't think this is quite how things were supposed to go.

Spoiler

Second visit, there were three werewolves and one orc, and none wearing the flowery wreath of gangbang initiation. Only the guy himself fucked me. The other four just stood there.

ScreenShot5.png

On 5/11/2024 at 3:14 PM, d34dc4t said:

Am I missing something for the main quest?

I changed this quest in the latest update. Disable all patches for the mod to progress, for example Good English. And also use bat TOHUpdate.

On 5/13/2024 at 5:28 AM, Glass Swan said:

I don't think this is quite how things were supposed to go.

On the second visit, all orcs should be disabled. And the progress of werewolves (and next creatures) continues through conversations with the host.

1 hour ago, PNclarity001 said:

Anyone know when the esp was renamed from TroublesofheroineSE to Troublesofheroine? Elevenlabs Voice patch calls on the former as a dependency.  

It's been without SE for a long time now, at least since I started playing. I made a custom patch for bunch of things pretty early on.

But you can use wyre bash or xedit to change ESP requirement. I forget how or which prgm but I did it a while back for a different mod.

3 hours ago, ssskn said:

It's been without SE for a long time now, at least since I started playing. I made a custom patch for bunch of things pretty early on.

But you can use wyre bash or xedit to change ESP requirement. I forget how or which prgm but I did it a while back for a different mod.

dang

decided on a new game so I started running around updating all my mods.

last version of ToH I ran was 2.7.3 which was a DLC merged with audio and the main plugin. Wish I didnt delete before I realized this lol

On 5/15/2024 at 11:23 AM, DSHV said:

On the second visit, all orcs should be disabled. And the progress of werewolves (and next creatures) continues through conversations with the host.

Well, that's not what happened.

One orc remained. Three werewolves spawned and just stood there, like they were pretending to be clothes shop mannequins.

The guy himself fucked me, once, and that was it, done. Not seen him since.

Just got kidnapped, and man, that got weird. Woke up in the inn in Rorikstead with "childhood friend" and a bunch of kidnappers and a girl I'd already rescued and some Argonian called Always-Stands-Back-Up attacked the kidnappers, so I was stuck on the floor in "traumatised" pose until one of them came close enough for me to proposition him for sex, then I had to tie that Argonian up and go around inviting the scum to fuck me, one by one, to advance the conversations. Then I just walked out the door, and nobody said a thing about it. The Argonian somehow teleported out with me, and after I untied him he thanked me for saving him, then asked me to suck his cock and fucked me instead of getting me to suck his cock. I am somewhat confused about everything that just happened and about which of the people in that inn I should kill and which I should save. Is "childhood friend" one of the kidnappers I have to kill or a new follower I can take with me or both?