An idea I was thinking of:

you can assign a follower/girl to be a love interest and through time, you get closer to your follower romantically/sexually. After some time, a new follower would join your party and would start slowly corrupting your love interest which could be triggered by sleeping or other factors. A nice touch is if your PC is female, the follower would also start corrupting you at the same time.

Edited by Vilidic
12 hours ago, w0wlol said:

'claim' the Lustful slavegirl that hangs around Swindler's Den

Maybe. I even forgot about she exists, she is one of the first content that I made.

9 hours ago, robert.marquis said:

I got tired of the dominant Riekling follower and found that I couldn't dismiss him.

Try code set AAAMastaFollow to 0.

Edited by DSHV
Grammar
20 hours ago, RoxDox said:

That sounds like overkill. You could just disable him via the console. Or remove TroublesOfHeroine and re-enable it. I legit think that would do less potential damage to a save then removing the whole dragonborn DLC to remove a single pesky follower. 

Thank you for your reply.  You misunderstood me, though.  I only deleted the Dragonborn DLC Add-on for Troubles of Heroine, not the entire mod. 

I didn't think about just disabling him.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Edited by robert.marquis

In my environment, I see a phenomenon in which only women come out of shadow-tracking quests, customers and bandits. The quest after Windhelm, I saw angry customers of Ibasted (all women) and bandits of Ibasted's bandit camp (all women). The male npc deployed to Helgen was a male. Is there anyone else who has this phenomenon?

My English skill was so bad that I used a translation program.

18 hours ago, Dehabe said:

In my environment, I see a phenomenon in which only women come out of shadow-tracking quests

They use random bandit lists. There should be more men. Maybe you use mods to increase the number of female bandits?

Is the Prized spider activated by the button behind her? I have dwarf construkt animations but nothing happens. All 3 constructs have that problem. The player and camera moves a bit and then nothing.

Edited by xyzxyz

Got some ideas for the quests.

Sarethi farm:

Adura Sarethi is bored out of her mind at the farm with her more responsible sister. Introduce her to new ways of having fun - with herself/you/the farm guard/her sister/maybe bring a dog for her to play with ?

Windhelm Stables:

Arivanya thinks that horses are dull creatures. Prove her wrong by getting her drunk and under a horse/by showing her an example and getting there yourself.

Edited by Onomatophobia
On 8/3/2022 at 10:52 PM, xyzxyz said:

Is the Prized spider activated by the button behind her?

Yes, it is activated by pressing the buttons next to them. Do these animations work elsewhere?

On 8/4/2022 at 12:01 AM, mutayyeb33 said:

How much you need to finish problem of sarvivor 1.4 so you start working on trouble of heroine

Here's the progress update 

On 8/5/2022 at 10:26 PM, lightspeed77 said:

Has someone made a written guide or walkthrough for the main serpent story?

No, I just don't know what can be written there more than in the in-game log.

On 8/7/2022 at 12:53 PM, aspirine2 said:

i don't understand what few of people mentioned here, did you create a content making the female dragonborn submissive to Serana!?

No, only romance and/or giving to Dawnguard to tortures.

On 8/7/2022 at 5:35 PM, zhuguannan123 said:

just wondering if it's gonna be an update recently, if not, I will finally start to try POS,

No update for TOH. I am creating a new update for POS.

17 hours ago, asmondar said:

Does Vanir Venom-Songs sex room ever end?

Yes. It's called Longest Gangbang Ever! after all.

10 hours ago, Tysoncandles said:

If I have downloaded and am using the most recent version of ToH SE (2.5.0), do I still need to install the DLC modules as well,

Yes. No merged content. From me, at least.

TIP: It would VERY helpful if in the QUEST MCM you added a tip of how the quest starts.

The only to activate the special trainer Female for Imperial Legion is with the MCM? And by default BOTH The Legion and Stormcloaks are Sexist?

UPDATE: The Doppelganger does not equip the Hood when using the Strength option to force them to stop being you.

Edited by Dojo_dude
update
On 7/13/2022 at 1:52 PM, DSHV said:

Try setstage AAATOHMfTWfD 25.

Did not think. I need to understand how it works. Maybe someone else will make a patch.

I tried to do this, for example in Wereslut, but it didn't seem to work.

so i am stuck again at the sibling parenting quest. I put the twins back in the box for the second time but i dont get any prompts to release them from lars so what am i spossed to do lol

Hello, so I want to ask. Two actually. I try to make Scratcher follows me but there is a glitch. The "follow me" option appears but its doesn't follow. The Bad Bitch too. Also I try to marry Scratcher in previous game but I couldn't. I couldn't find the statue. Thanks in advance

On 8/8/2022 at 11:58 PM, Onomatophobia said:

The dialogue worked just fine, I just thought I should let you know

The game automatically substitutes the character to the actor, I have little control over this.

On 8/9/2022 at 7:07 PM, zhuguannan123 said:

ahm... should I wait for the POS update then?

I recommend wait.

On 8/9/2022 at 8:33 PM, Dojo_dude said:

The only to activate the special trainer Female for Imperial Legion is with the MCM? And by default BOTH The Legion and Stormcloaks are Sexist?

Quests start after an oath or by Civil Whore quest. Both, but the Stormcloaks to a greater extent.

6 hours ago, HornyElias said:

so i am stuck again at the sibling parenting quest. I put the twins back in the box for the second time but i dont get any prompts to release them from lars so what am i spossed to do lol

Wait a few hours, probably 24.

4 hours ago, Acrain said:

The "follow me" option appears but its doesn't follow.

Try to put a Dirty Stone in his inventory by console. For a Dibella Statue use code: player.additem 0008F997 1.

On 8/9/2022 at 7:33 PM, Dojo_dude said:

Serpent may give you this quest and letter for training. But he ask which side are you fight. Other side may be launched by console comand.

As i play wit CivilWarNeutral wish DHSV will make posibility to launch both quests through dialog with both sides oficers.

Or with some event, for example freeing specific war slaves in Solitude ans Windhelm.

18 minutes ago, DSHV said:

Try to put a Dirty Stone in his inventory by console

I just try it. He still sit there and the only line is "yeah". 

Oh yes, I don't know about this but should the quest " Dog's Faithful Friend" appears on my journal? 

Edited by Acrain
Forgot for more info