On 8/11/2022 at 6:30 PM, crococat said:

As i play wit CivilWarNeutral wish DHSV will make posibility to launch both quests through dialog with both sides oficers.

This can be done by selecting one side but bringing the Jagged Crown to the other. Other quests are related to the progress of the Civil War, depending on what side control the holds.

On 8/11/2022 at 6:42 PM, Acrain said:

Oh yes, I don't know about this but should the quest " Dog's Faithful Friend" appears on my journal? 

It's not a log quest. You just buy Scratcher in the Dead Man's Drink from Listig Selger and walking with him.

5 hours ago, coldnlood54611 said:

HI Author, can you please release an Ostim version for this mod,?

I do not know how. In addition, manually replacing a huge number of scripts will be very difficult. Maybe someone else will make a patch for the mod.

I've released POS 1.4, so while I'm waiting for bug reports, I'll think about a new update of TOH.

9 hours ago, DSHV said:

Maybe. I'm just out of ideas.

Well if your accepting ideas i may have one or two. IDK how detailed you want these, but the first idea is an idea is someone asking you to help save their sister (or other familiy member, doesn't particularly matter) from slavery. To acomplish this they convince the player to pose as a slave and infiltrate the slave hideout and you have to go through some training in order to try and rescue them. Good ending would be escaping with the captured family member, bad end would possibly be submitting and being sold. Could also have some twist where the first who requested you save their sister, is just tricking you to get you there. Bassically its how he captures his slaves. 

Another idea is some kind of arranged marrage thing, one of the Jarls (could also do a orc chiefton) has a son, they want the (Female) dragonborn to marry tp increase his own power, they could just be a simple follower with humilating dialouge, though if you go the orc chiefton route thats kinda close to bruiser.

Idea 3 is something with skill trainers. Bassically instead of paying gold to train a skill the player can offer sex, or the trainer can ofer a deal of some sort.

8 hours ago, killer905 said:

This idea been added or has it been abandoned?

Still in my "Ideas" file.

3 hours ago, indolu said:

Well if your accepting ideas i may have one or two.

Thank you. I will think about them.

On 3/2/2022 at 2:27 PM, Man O War said:

@DSHV @killer905 first, I just wanted to say that the poses were excellent, good job with this mod.

second, about discord, I personally don't have time to share anymore, I've been quite busy lately and I imagine others are too, I think keeping this mod here and updated is enough, so I don't think it's necessary, but that's my opinion.

third, it was time for me to finish the quest, as I said at least one quest per update, so the quest for 2.5 will be from Alfhild, now only the male part is missing, at the end read some doubt that I put and of course tell me if liked the quest:

Quest name: balance between two sides.

how start: talk to Sasha or Jacob

prerequiste: the rise of paradise

PC: hey, did anything new come up ?
Jacob: yes, apparently the gray-mane clan wants our services.
PC: alright, who should I meet to receive more information?
Jacob: Vignar, he spends most of his time in Jorrvaskr
PC: fine, i'll meet him.

Can you tell me the quest id? I am stuck with Alfhild

1 hour ago, Skambalag said:

Can you tell me the quest id? I am stuck with Alfhild

I don't know this quest id but you can find the quest id this way:
1- open the console and type without the quotes '' save funclist 1 ''
2- look for the name of the quest in the notepad file that will open and then find it, write down the quest ID.

15 hours ago, indolu said:

Well if your accepting ideas i may have one or two. IDK how detailed you want these, but the first idea is an idea is someone asking you to help save their sister (or other familiy member, doesn't particularly matter) from slavery. To acomplish this they convince the player to pose as a slave and infiltrate the slave hideout and you have to go through some training in order to try and rescue them. Good ending would be escaping with the captured family member, bad end would possibly be submitting and being sold. Could also have some twist where the first who requested you save their sister, is just tricking you to get you there. Bassically its how he captures his slaves. 

Another idea is some kind of arranged marrage thing, one of the Jarls (could also do a orc chiefton) has a son, they want the (Female) dragonborn to marry tp increase his own power, they could just be a simple follower with humilating dialouge, though if you go the orc chiefton route thats kinda close to bruiser.

Idea 3 is something with skill trainers. Bassically instead of paying gold to train a skill the player can offer sex, or the trainer can ofer a deal of some sort.

Just an idea, May be you can make it as the start of  questdoppelganger quest.

doppelganger offered Ulfric to marry his son 

When DB enters Windhelm, ulfric summons you and ask DB to Marry his cuckold son and become his trophy wife as promised 

If DB refuses goes straight to slave wife role (may be)

If accepts, marriage+ some wild cuckloading adventures with ulfrics son and his friends (redguards preferably)

When ulfric finds about it ( Racist) punishments blah blah blah and putting DB on chastity and  only let her remove belt to fuck DB when ulfric wants to make DB give him a pure nord blood kid.

After DB gives birth to a kid with ulfric, he will remove the belt and let the DB leave if she could replace herself with the doppelganger

So, DB starts the search for her

doppelganger.

You can finish both quests with it.

You can also club this with quests like 

Prisoner Rehabilitation Program [ Ulfric sending you to study governing]

if replaces ulfric with  Balgruuf 

moral character will make more sense that Lydia is trying to correct the DB's behavior as per Jarls order to prepare DB for marriage 

DB Without any resistance following whatever nonsense Doppelganger promised to others also makes sense in this way [ to avoid the bad name to jarl ]

+Joining dibella and Mara temple for the blessing

You could also make quests like sending DB to diplomacy  meetings with bandits, Vampires etc for peaceful resolutions with the obvious endings.

Will be good next Big quest imo

@DSHV

The troubles of Jordis - After "No word from an agent"

Spoiler

Player Female/Male

Jordis, I can see from your expression that something is wrong.

Jordis

Thane, I ... forgive me, but because of my willfulness you are in trouble again because of me. Some 3 guys are looking for Shihira and she supposedly ran away from her Master. Thane, I will accept whatever punishment you give me, but please don't give it back to this sadist.

Player Female/Male

It's up to me to decide it, not you. Understand?!

Jordis

Yes... Thane

Player Female/Male

So your punishment right now is NO masturbation WITHOUT my permission.

Jordis

Yes... Thane

Player Female/Male

So you're run away from your master, right?

Shihira

Shihira and my sister Ra'raya were fed up with their master, so we took advantage of the moment of inattention of guards. In Skyrim, we split up and ran in different directions to keep at least one of us free. Shihira misses her sister.

Player Female/Male

In what direction?

Shihira

Ra'raya fled towards Whiterun, I think that's the name of the city.

Player Female/Male

Something else?

Shihira

Shihira would like to stay here because she is treated much better here, but she will understand if you turn me over to him. And she doesn't want to cause more trouble to her savior.

Player Female/Male

Enjoy it while you can and get back to your duties.

Shihira

Yes sir/ma'am.

Slave hunter - Boss and 2 other guys near main gate inside city

Player Female/Male

You are the boss?

Slave hunter - Boss

Who's asking?

Player Female/Male

I have heard that you are a slave hunter and I would have a slave for sale.

Slave hunter - Boss

This is not what we are looking for, but a certain Khajiit who escaped from her master. Do you know anything about it?

Player Female/Male

Hmm, I heard something that a woman helped some Khajiit outside the city...

Slave hunter - Boss

Something more?

Player Female/Male

Let me finish. ... and fled towards Markarth.

Slave hunter - Boss

It would be in line with what we found out. But you said something about a slave for sale.

Player Female/Male

Yes, she's a Wood Elf, and she's obedient enough, but I have to sell her.

Slave hunter - Boss

Hmm, my boss would have a few clients for a healthy and obedient Wood Elf. Come with her today at 6 p.m. we will be at the stables.

Player Female/Male

Rothariel, I need your skills.

Rothariel Flameheart

Hmm, which ones? Besides, you don't have your Housecarl sometimes?

Player Female/Male

I need your ghost character to spy.

Rothariel Flameheart

Well, unfortunately I can't help you with that without Jarl Elisif's permission and I don't want to get in trouble with her.

Player Female/Male

Damn...

Rothariel Flameheart

If in Solutide, maybe, but otherwise, without her permission, there's nothing I can do.

Player Female/Male

Jarl, Elisif...

Elisif

I'm listening to you, Thane.

Player Female/Male

I would need a Rothariel for a few days.

Elisif

Need to?

Player Female/Male

Infiltration and elimination of slave activity in our hold.

Elisif

Hmm, what if that's not our hold?

Player Female/Male

That's only for you to gain, my Jarl.

Because the people will think that despite the ongoing civil war you are thinking about their welfare.

Elisif

All right, go ahead and give it to her.

<A strange written letter>

<You are unable to read what is written there.>

Player Female/Male

Give her a letter from Jarl.

Rothariel Flameheart

Oh, I see you come with permission, so what do you need?

Player Female/Male

I will sell you as a slave, and you will wait in the form of a ghost at the appointed place.

Rothariel Flameheart

Huh, but I won't be able to use my potion until ... wait a minute. You can give them this potion "Sleep well, princess" and say that it puts me to sleep for many hours, as a result, there will be no problems with me during transport.

Player Female/Male

What if someone drinks it?

Rothariel Flameheart

He'll fall like a log and sleep like a dead man for a good 8 hours. And I will, too, but I will keep my hearing and my ability to see.

Player Female/Male

Put it on and come on, we don't have time. <You give rags>

Rothariel Flameheart

Where is the meeting point? You know as a ghost?

Player Female/Male

Wait at the Solitude carriage.

Rothariel Flameheart

Ok, so let's go.

Player Female/Male

Here is my slave.

Slave hunter - Boss

Let's have a look. Pretty and healthy. It is muscular enough to work even in the field. Okay, okay, how much do you want for it?

Player Female/Male

400 gold and this potion that will put her to sleep for a few hours.

Slave hunter - Boss

Sleeping Potion? You! Drink it. <After a while his helper falls like a log> Hey, get up! <He's kicking him pretty hard> He's alive? Yeah, he's alive. Let it be good. Here is your gold. It's nice to do iteresy with you. Bitch drink this and we're going to your new home.

<4 days later> Take Jordis with you and meat with Rothariel at Stable>

Player Female/Male

You are. So where is it?

Rothariel Flameheart

There are 10 of them and there is some Khajiit with me. Near the Haafingar border, come on.

<Kill them all and find Roth Ariel and the mysterious khajiit. Some nice treasure are welconme ^^>

<best for this just copy or make a cave with small prison>

Player Female/Male

You come with us and don't get in trouble.

Ra'raya

Ra'raya will do what you want.

<Teleport to stable Solitude>

Player Female/Male

Shihira is waiting for you.

Ra'raya

Ra'raya sister? Let me see her.

Player Female/Male

Loot what i find.

Shihira

Shihira sister? I'am so happy ma'am/sir.

Player Female/Male

Share your responsibilities here with her.

Shihira

Of course.

Player Female/Male

She'll be here for now, but she has to find something to do in town.

Shihira

Of course, ma'am/sir.

<the end>

Edited by killer905
On 8/14/2022 at 3:43 PM, Loller99 said:

I am making a grammar check of the dialogues in your mod for personal use, will you allow me to release it publicly when it's done?

Yes.

On 8/14/2022 at 5:22 PM, Skambalag said:

Can you tell me the quest id?

AAABBTS.

On 8/13/2022 at 1:48 PM, DSHV said:

Maybe. I'm just out of ideas.

Another idea is maybe a quest at the end of Dragonborn (after you have killed Miraak), is that you find that in a cave somewhere on the Island that he has survived yet is highly weakened. You get the choice of killing him once and for all in a very easy fight, or submitting to him and vowing to serve the first and one true Dragonborn, promising to help bring back his former glory and power.

Sort of similar to the quest involving the vampire in Dawnguard where you help him reform a new vampire clan in the castle.

I finally started playing and I noticed that Olfina is looking for a male master and she wants to be a sex slave. I showed her, her own diary and I bought the house for 1k. Every time I talk to her in that house, she says I can't believe that I have 2 partners right now. I am guessing the other partner is Jon, I am not seeing a quest to get rid of him and fully make Olfina my guy's slave.

I am probably not the 1st who mentioned this, but I feel like a great addition would be a Male oriented version of the Forgotten Regrets questline, where we side up or go against/usurp Serpent.

Options to tame the Whore-Tamer could also be interesting (it wouldn't go against the spirit of the mod).

Instead of the Female PC being tourmented, we could present him with a follower / False Dragonborn (could be a requirement leading to that quest, like 'Serpent wants you to take revenge on the whore you soiled the name of the Dragonborn, maybe Jarl Balgruuf might know something').

Could also involve other NPCs that have more interactions with Male PC?

Also the Female Fan seem to be bugging out, after the 1st 'lesson' she keeps repeating the same 2 lines (depending on time of day) and nothing happening (does it require a animation with a specific tag to be available ?).

15 hours ago, Shenchi said:

you find that in a cave somewhere on the Island that he has survived yet is highly weakened. You get the choice of killing him once and for all in a very easy fight, or submitting to him and vowing to serve the first and one true Dragonborn, promising to help bring back his former glory and power.

I would very much like to see this idea integrated into the game. It sounds GREAT!

18 hours ago, HornyElias said:

what is the quest id for the sibling parenting?

AAATOHSiblingParenting. But this is based on a global variable AAATwistedSisters. At 7 tyhey love each other.

13 hours ago, Clea Strange said:

Every time I talk to her in that house, she says I can't believe that I have 2 partners right now.

You had to choose helpers (male or female), now the quest is completed. PC has no time to train slaves, need adventuring.

4 hours ago, w0wlol said:

am probably not the 1st who mentioned this, but I feel like a great addition would be a Male oriented version of the Forgotten Regrets questline

Maybe I can think about dom version, but it's a pretty big questline. 

You mean from Fan Sevice quest? Progress depending by an amount of Fan's Perversion misc items in her inventory.

Well if your looking for ideas, I have a few that could be fun.

Like an Quest where a group of Vampires come after you for killing any of the Dawn Guard Vampires in the Seranna Quest line. Their goal is to turn you into a feed bag, or a hound. Maybe even force you to go to Cold Harbor.

You could get a letter from a relative that they are coming across the border to stay with you, but they are captured by bandits, sold into slavery, and work in a brothel, you go to do a quest for the Madam to get their freedom, but they are sold off by the time you get back. If you have a good relationship with the Madam  they are married off to a farmer that fell in love with them, if you have a poor relationship its to a Kennel for reeducation as a Bitch.

You could also expand into Bruma with slavery quests, Brothels, and Prostitution quests. Or maybe even smuggling of rare items due to the Wartime nature of Skyrim.

Hope these inspire and give you a few ideas. 

On 8/16/2022 at 2:18 PM, Lisette11 said:

I would very much like to see this idea integrated into the game. It sounds GREAT!

Some quest ideas -

• (1)At the end of the MSQ (after the Paarthurnax dilemma), two separate quests to kill those who could oppose Miraak. Blades + Greybeards +Paarthurnax
    • (Edit) - Another option is to make them submit to to Miraak, him being the First and most powerful of all the Dragonborns. Maybe the Greybeards refuse, offering an interesting quest driven reason to actually fight them.
    • (2)Alternatively, there would be a quest to convince Delphine to become his personal whore instead of serving you, as you are a pathetic example of a Dragonborn compared to Miraak
  • (3)Something similar to what I posted before in relation to 'The Real Dragonborn' but with Miraak - a transfer of power of your blessing to him in order to rejuvenate him. Maybe three stages, each on giving a debuff to the player's shout recharge. The last stage of the quest of this would make the debuff so massive you could only shout maybe once a week/month IG? (I'm not a modder, but I imagine you could achieve this by doing the reverse of the 'Amulet of Talos's buff and making it an active effect).
    • This quest might only be accessible after defeating Alduin. Or make a disclaimer in the quest info that completing this quest will result in severe consequences that make the MSQ very difficult to complete.
    • (8) A disgraced legacy (Requires 3+4) to be completed) - Similar to the trial you go through in Whiterun upon accepting 'the Real Dragonborn quest', you are made to confess to the public that you willingly relinquished the blessing of Akatosh to Miraak despite being able to easily beat him earlier (resulting in him being even more powerful than he was previously), and aided him in taking control of Skyrim. It's your fault they all live in fear, all because you're a perverse whore who loves to be stepped upon by those stronger than you. The problem was, there was no-one strong left, so you had to make someone so strong that no-one could ever compete.
  • (4)Ruler of Skyrim - Depending on who wins the civilwar, you either kill Ulfric (or convince him to step aside), or convince Elisif to not accept the role of High Queen but instead abdicate to Miraak and become his concubine. This would move Miraak to The Blue Palace.
  • (5)A tour of Skyrim - A series of quests involving going around to all the Jarls and whoring yourself out to convince them to support Miraak's claim.
  • (6)Armour worthy of the Dragonborn - Give Miraak full dragonbone/daedric armour
  • (7)Wealth of the Dragonborn - Give Miraak 10k gold
  • (10)The fallen Dragonwhore - Possibly, you can make Paarthurnax swear fealty to Miraak. He has bound him with his newly aquired Dragonrend shout, permanently earthbound and no long able to fly. To repent for your crimes against the ancient Dragon, he sends you to appease him. Paarthurnax greets you angrily, vowing to destroy everyone of your holes as punishment for your betrayal of not just all the Dragons, but the people of Skyrim - and possible all of Tamriel. Lots of Dragonsmex ensues.
    • After completing this quest, Miraak refuses to have sex with you if prompted - and only will do for the transference of your power to him in (3). If prompted for sex after this quest, he will decline saying something along the lines of, "What mortal would possibly seek pleasure from those ruined, diseased craters you call orifices?" 
  • (9)The banished whore (Requires all quests to be complete) - Miraak finds your willingness to suffer amusing. You have disgraced yourself before everyone in Skyrim, and your name is known far and wide as the whore who betrayed them all. He allows you to have a choice - continue living the pitiful existence as his bootcleaner, or accept the anger of Skyrim and be banished - forever attacked/scorned by its inhabitants. Accepting brings up a small blurb detailing how you are beaten - nose and ribs broken by a crowd of people. You reflect on how weak and pitiful you have become through your actions... and how hot it makes your loins. Bruised, beaten, and soiled, you are tossed from the city gates. (Bounty of 15k in all holds is added to the character - maybe all items and money stripped too?).
Edited by Shenchi
38 minutes ago, Shenchi said:

A tour of Skyrim

By the way, I wrote The Road to Repentance but did not implement it.

I'm thinking about a quest to become a farm slave. Who has any ideas where it is better to place this farm? On a flat surface, next to a settlement. I think between Rorikstead and Whiterun. Ex-bandit couple got PC drunk and forced to work as a slave, mostly serve animals. Or maybe one of them is a mage, who put a curse on her and have ghost slaves. Maybe they will arrange a wedding on animal, forcing PC to swear before the gods. On a dog, a goat or ever a skeever?

I haven’t read through all 180+ pages, but here are some quest/encounter ideas:

1) encounters with Erik and his father in Rorikstead.  Once you make him an adventurer through scandalous means, you have to give him all credit for your accomplishments.  (This could somehow tie in to farming, too?)

2) something involving the orc (can’t think of his name) in River Rock. He’s a thug always threatening everyone. He sends you to collect some money owed to him. . .

3) you dare to sit on a throne when it’s unoccupied. Imagine a lowly dark elf, on a dare, sitting on Ulfric’s throne. Not sure if the mechanics exist to make that happen. 

Nazeem in Whiterun is one of the most hated npcs in Skyrim, and owns a farm. Maybe after he catches you sleeping with his wife, there could be some farm-slave related encounters. 

Edited by gutterwren