5 minutes ago, DSHV said:

He is next to a pile of Lusty Argonian Maid books. Did you install Dragonborn DLC add-on? It's separate from the mod.

Yes, the default SKyrim wedding. After it, he should have a phrase where to go next. If not, then use codes setstage AAAPoSWindhelm 61, setstage AAAPursuitofaShadow 57.

Sexist College (Not sure if I like it. What do you think? I may not implement this content, or implement only a part of it. )

Reveal hidden contents

Can I help the College?
Tolfdir: The tension between us and the town should be reduced. Do you think you can handle this? Here's a spell if something goes wrong.
(Meatflesh - Improves the caster's armor rating by 20 points for 300 seconds)
As the College's mage I want to improve your attitude to us
Guard: No.
Birna: Only gold can improve my mood.
I don't have much money
So to magic yourself some gold. What is the problem?
Is that enough? (1000 gold)
Oh yeah! Do you by any chance make gold out of dung? The city could use this for recovery.
No, sorry
What are you studying there if it doesn't help make the lives of ordinary people better?
[Transmute] From iron. But it's a long and tiresome process
I see, you can, but it's easier to just process the iron by hand to increase its cost. Magic is so useless!
Ranmir: So you're ready for me to take all my frustration out on you?
No
I knew it. You don't even regret that you destroyed our city!
[Cast Meatflesh] Yes
[He made you spread your legs wide and put your hands behind your head. Then tore off your clothes and began to beat you with fists, letting off steam. Despite the spell you feel every blow. At the end he grabbed the bottle and smashed it on your head. Blood began to flow from the forehead and nose] Here's the thing done. Now I want apologetic blowjob from you, magical cunt.
[Suck his dick]
And do not wipe the blood, I want to see you defeated and subjugated.
That's too much
Beating until blood is acceptable for you, but just to please a man with ordinary blowjob is too much for you? What are your priorities?
Dagur: So ask forgiveness for the destruction of our city.
I am sorry!
The more serious the offense, the more seriously you need to show remorse.
[Kneel down] I'm so sorry!
Is that how you feel about it? So easy?
[Poke your forehead into the ground] Please forgive us!
So much better. If your whole College will do this every day, then we will think about forgiveness.
Haran: I recognize the benefits of magic if you help me diversify my sex life with my husband.
I recommend potions of vigor - acts will be long and stronger
Enchanted devices can help you cry, moan and tremble with joy and other feelings, if you want

Indeed, how did I not think of this?
Illusion can realize any scenario and any role-playing game
Destruction can boil the blood for a wild fuck
Alteration сan turn any cock into a battering ram
With Conjuration you can arrange any threesomes with any creature that suits your fetishes
Restoration can restore a man's strength endless time

Very useful magic!
I should go to your College, discuss a couple of services.
Jarl: Then get on all fours and raise your ass up. I will punish you for everything.
No
So you don't want to restore our relationship.
Yes
I will punish your magical arrogant ass!
I spoke to the citizens
Hope it helps. Here is your reward.

Phinis Gestor: I want to bring back corporal punishments for students. These punishments will be carried out one particular daedra. I've been looking for someone like her for a long time. She can live in the Midden.
And who is she?
Xivilai dominatrix. Of course, there are no brothels in Oblivion, but she provides physical services to clients in a special building. I used other minions to lure her out of the anti-summon area.
Corporal punishments?
Necessary part of training. It is better to suffer under controlled conditions for better assimilation of the material than to lose your life or harm your soul from ignorance.
What do you want from me?
Well, I can summon the whore from another dimension, but still need to convince her to obey. Could you convince her to become our teacher of pain? Nobody should summon strong daedra alone.
No
Bad.
Yes
Good. I call her right now!
Xivilai Oruuzyn: Am I summoned? How impolite to throw me into the world of mortals. Who dared to do this?
We want you to punish students here
Are you offering a deal? Okay, my price is the possibility to collect the emanations of lust at nights.
Emanations of lust?
Yes, you mortals are constantly leaking with emotions all the time. And lust is very potent. I want all of it. And warn you: I will send a lot wet dreams.
Do you agree to her terms?
Yes!
We agree. You can live in the Midden. Students will be sent to you
I think I can spend a decade or two on this.

Did I comply with your request?
Yes. It turned out to be easier than I thought. Here is your reward. 

Want the Constrictions of Moath?
Yes
Take care of your bones. [A giant shadowy hand grasp you and start squeeze and slam you into walls. You passed out]
Can we have sex?
You mean ridiculous frictions of your genitals against my body? And then injecting your internal fluids into me? Sure, mortal, why not? Not that it meant anything to me.

Drevis Neloren: I explore one form of magic - Shame Magic. I think that you can draw strength from your own embarrassment, the stronger the better. Ready to assist me?
Why don't you test it on yourself?
I need to soberly and sensibly evaluate the results from the outside perspective.
I pass
How will we ever push the boundaries of the knowable?
Instresting. I'm in
I will cast a spell on you to track your performance. For a sense of shame, try to show your sexual characteristics to strangers. Let's give you a reason to do it. [He got into your panties and stuck a branch into your vagina]
Please look. What is it? [Show your pussybranch]
This is the branch in your pussy.
Woman, don't you know shame?
Thank you.
You won't be a man like this.
Nice pussy, slut.
What are the results?
Not enough information yet. We need to continue. Try telling someone something incredibly embarrassing about yourself.

I saw a dirty dog with a sick ass. You know what I did?
What?
Connected my mouth with this ass and did not let go all weekend
Yuck!
Shove my tongue as deep as I could
I'm nauseous now.
Can you puke into my mouth please? I'm hungry
Stay away, sick woman!

I feel like my reputation is slipping through my fingers
We do it for the study of magic! It seems that words and exposure are not enough, you need to do something truly humiliating human dignity. Phinis gave me a scroll to summon a horse. You know what to do.
No, I do not know
To be a whore is humiliating, and to be an animal's whore is even more humiliating. You will lower yourself to an animal level and even below.
Ready
And... a ghost of a horse!
[Kiss his maw]
[You start sucking his tongue and kiss the horse's lips as for a dearest lover. You feel nothing but chill on the horse's place]
[Lick his ass]
[You began to heartly treat his asshole. Fortunately (or unfortunately?) you feel nothing but chill, no taste, no smell, no touch]
[Bend under him]
[The horse did not hesitate for a long time and accepted you as his mare]
What are the results?
It seems Shame Magic does not exist. And why did I think that it can be a thing? Still get rewarded for your efforts.

Faralda: I need a common soul gem with a Flame Atronach soul. I can't stand the cold, but this gem can warms me.
How exactly do you use it for warmth?
The soul of a Flame Atronach is practically a soul of the flame. And the soul gems retain a little flavor of it. Oh, are you thinking of using that too? For traveling, this is not suitable, only if you are sitting still, for example, reading a book. And yes, warm is a strong word here, rather memories of warmth.
Do you want me to bring it to you?
Yes. Tolfdir has a lot of gems but has stopped giving me them. He will surely give you. Secretly, you are his favorite student.
Can you give me a common soul gem with a Flame Atronach soul?
Is that what Faralda asked you for? I won't give her common soul gem.
But why?
They usually break down with use, but after she using them I find them sticky and wet everywhere. There's something strange going on here. And until she explains what it is I'm not involved in that.

Tolfdit refuses to give them. He says that after you they are all sticky and wet
Yes, you need to put them inside. This invigorates me. What?
What a naughty girl
Everyone has their quirks. That's mine.
Is it necessary to use Flame Atronach soul gems?
Hm... I can use Fire Salts. Yes, it will be even spicier. And as an infiltrate element I can use a Horker tusk. Can you bring me them? Fire Salts and a Horker tusk?
Your warm dildo ingredients
Thank you. I appreciate it. Let me teach you one spell. And let this be our little secret.

Urag gro-Shub: One student asked me for some books. I wouldn't bother, but if you're so eager to help - you're welcome.
Lusty Argonian Maid 1,2;
Thief of Virtue;
The Real Barenziah, Part III (Uncensored);
Art of Love and Swordplay by Fjokki the Bard;

All books spawn in some dungeons.
Here are your books
These are not my books, these are books that the student asked for. Here is your reward.

Colette Marence: It would be useful for me to practice expert spells. Could you... No, it's too much to ask.
Just say it, no harm in asking
I need a sick and injured person to practice. Well, if you were hurt, then could you drink these potions of stopping regeneration and come running to me? 
Hurry! I'm dying!
Where did you get such wounds? Is it really so dangerous in the outside world! Here. Everything must heal. Here is your reward.

Sergius Turrianus: Yes, I would like some help. I have one client who sleeps 2 with two High Elven girls. And this attention begin to exhaust him. What would you advise?
Do you have any enchantments for that?
Even with amulets to increase stamina, I still get tired.. he gets tired. 
Perhaps there are charms satisfying a girl, "he" can pass on some of "his" male work to them
Hm, I don't know that. Listen, could you ask enchanters for such an enchantment? Here's some money for the trip.
Do you know an enchantment to satisfy a woman?
Unfortunately no.
I've heard of special human plugs and piercings of soul gems, but I've never saw one. 
Yes, I know one. I can sell a ring with this enchantment for 100 gold.
Deal (100 gold)
Enjoy.

Here is an enchantment that you will appreciate
Not me, some elven girls. Get your reward.

Mommy (Serpent's quest)

Reveal hidden contents

Scumlover, I have an important task for you. Your stomach is not doing anything useful right now, we need to make it work off tasty cum and trash. Need to bubble this parasite up. I want to have a second pet after you. You are, in truth, a very lousy pet. I need less repulsive, vile, disgusting and foul animal. A giant venomous spider. Your fat belly will provide him to me, future maternal cunt.
Give birth to a spider? I'm not sure how..
Of course you don't know, beggar's cumdump. You are overall incredibly dumb. I will do everything for you, since I'm a male. And you, slut, will carry out exactly all my orders, since you're a slit creature, without a cock.
Yes, Master
Need a spider egg, a special potion that allows you to cultivate it in you. And a Poison Resistance potion, in order to you not to die. Your body will give its nutrients to him, and he will give it poison. So you will gather the ingredients for me, low slave. Scrub Chaotic Creatia from deadra I'll summon. They exude it like people sweat, so give a good rub all their nooks and cranny. Use your hair and then squeeze it into a bottle. Got it, pathetic insect? Act, piece of shit!

Xivilai: [Get Chaotic Creatia from him]
[You, on your knees, began to rub his body. Be lost in thought, you began to grab and jerk his huge cock. You wipe appearing goo with your hair and squeezening it in the bottle]
Golden Saint, Dark Seducer: [Get Chaotic Creatia from her]
[You, on your knees, began to rub her body and wipe appearing goo with your hair and squeezening it in the bottle]
Fuck me
X: Fucking mortal harlots!
GS: I obey.
DS: Didn't even have to seduce? 

Chaotic Creatia, Master
Now you need the milk of a very fertile animal. Skeever will do, they just right for you. Go down to the basement and find mama-skeever. Check their little cocks and cunts and do it with respect and reverence, because they are above you in every sense.
You carefully checked the skeever genitals. This is a boy.
You carefully checked the skeever genitals. This is a girl, but without milk in her animal tits.
You carefully checked the skeever genitals. This is a girl. You respectfully started milking her while the other skeveers were busy with your holes.

Skeever milk, Master
Judging by the smell and look, you were milking males by all your available holes at the same time. Truly the Skeever Queen. Now you need an umbilical cord enchanted with special old magic. I found one Hagraven with it in the Serpent's Bluff Redoubt. What are you waiting for, schmuck? Run there, imbecilic empty space!
I'm sorry Master, but I didn't find the umbilical cord  there. Mercy!
Of course you didn't find it there, stink distributor. Because it wasn't there. Like I was bluffing... Ha-ha-ha.. Get it? Serpent's Bluff... 
But you still deserve punishment. [He snapped his fingers and your whole body convulsed.] In reality, the Hagraven with the umbilical cord in the Karthspire Camp. Run there, you've wasted so much time, lazy cow.
The umbilical cord, Master
Now bring me a spider egg, awful trash.
So everything is ready. I can create the right potion. While you'll fuck with a spider. This is not necessary for the ritual, but I want everything to be natural - pregnancy after sex.
Master?
First the spider egg. You know where should this be placed for children?
[Shove the spider egg deep inside you]
Drink this potion, slave.
[Drink the potion]
Drink this potion against poison]
[Drink the potion]
Now carry in the womb and give your juices to my future pet, past shitty pet. Pregnancy should be very fast - nine days. Don't you dare give birth without me, I want to see your twisted face. If needed then shut your hole up with a finger and endure.
Master... My stomach... Seems to be starting...
So give birth! And don't you dare scream, scum. And do it standing for fun.
[You stand, biting your lip until it bleeds, holding back a scream. Your fingers sink into your hips too, not controlling the grip from severe pain. You can feel the hairy spider legs slowly coming out of you. Then the chelicerae. Then the cephalothorax. Then hairy abdomen. You are mom!]
Spider mom -  Fighting spiders makes you feel weak. You deal less damage to spiders. Spiders deal more damage to you.
[Pant] M..m..master..
Congratulations. At least your body did something good. He is definitely higher rank than you. Thank him and apologize for having to be born of you.
[Kneel down] Thank you, sir, for being born form me. I vow to serve you as my master
[Your son is silent. Maybe he took your oath]
I'm so sorry, sir son, that you crawled out me, the shitty whore. No one deserve a such bad mother
[Your son is silent. Maybe he forgave you]
Now fuck off, bitch. Don't bother your son, whore-mom. You've done your purpose, walking breeder. Now disappear.

After a week, the spider becomes a normal size and gets a name Cuntripper or Womb Occupant or Womanborn.

Serpent random dialogue: So what are you waiting for? Play with your son. Bestiality incest my favorite taboo to break.

i didn't have a homestead so i pressed hes house but i suppose he doesn;t have a home? so i need to get a homestead for the continueation of the quest? and after i take him to the house will the quest advance? or will it stay on buy the amulet part?

12 minutes ago, DSHV said:

He is next to a pile of Lusty Argonian Maid books. Did you install Dragonborn DLC add-on? It's separate from the mod.

Yes, the default SKyrim wedding. After it, he should have a phrase where to go next. If not, then use codes setstage AAAPoSWindhelm 61, setstage AAAPursuitofaShadow 57.

Sexist College (Not sure if I like it. What do you think? I may not implement this content, or implement only a part of it. )

Reveal hidden contents

Can I help the College?
Tolfdir: The tension between us and the town should be reduced. Do you think you can handle this? Here's a spell if something goes wrong.
I don't have much money
Oh yeah! Do you by any chance make gold out of dung? The city could use this for recovery.
No, sorry
What are you studying there if it doesn't help make the lives of ordinary people better?
I see, you can, but it's easier to just process the iron by hand to increase its cost. Magic is so useless!
No
[Cast Meatflesh] Yes
[He made you spread your legs wide and put your hands behind your head. Then tore off your clothes and began to beat you with fists, letting off steam. Despite the spell you feel every blow. At the end he grabbed the bottle and smashed it on your head. Blood began to flow from the forehead and nose] Here's the thing done. Now I want apologetic blowjob from you, magical cunt.
[Suck his dick]
That's too much
Beating until blood is acceptable for you, but just to please a man with ordinary blowjob is too much for you? What are your priorities?
I am sorry!
So much better. If your whole College will do this every day, then we will think about forgiveness.
Haran: I recognize the benefits of magic if you help me diversify my sex life with my husband.
Enchanted devices can help you cry, moan and tremble with joy and other feelings, if you want

With Conjuration you can arrange any threesomes with any creature that suits your fetishes

Very useful magic!
Jarl: Then get on all fours and raise your ass up. I will punish you for everything.
No
Yes
I spoke to the citizens

Phinis Gestor: I want to bring back corporal punishments for students. These punishments will be carried out one particular daedra. I've been looking for someone like her for a long time. She can live in the Midden.
And who is she?
Xivilai dominatrix. Of course, there are no brothels in Oblivion, but she provides physical services to clients in a special building. I used other minions to lure her out of the anti-summon area.
Corporal punishments?
Necessary part of training. It is better to suffer under controlled conditions for better assimilation of the material than to lose your life or harm your soul from ignorance.
Well, I can summon the whore from another dimension, but still need to convince her to obey. Could you convince her to become our teacher of pain? Nobody should summon strong daedra alone.
No
Bad.
Yes
Xivilai Oruuzyn: Am I summoned? How impolite to throw me into the world of mortals. Who dared to do this?
Are you offering a deal? Okay, my price is the possibility to collect the emanations of lust at nights.
Emanations of lust?
Yes, you mortals are constantly leaking with emotions all the time. And lust is very potent. I want all of it. And warn you: I will send a lot wet dreams.
Yes!

Yes
Take care of your bones. [A giant shadowy hand grasp you and start squeeze and slam you into walls. You passed out]
Can we have sex?
You mean ridiculous frictions of your genitals against my body? And then injecting your internal fluids into me? Sure, mortal, why not? Not that it meant anything to me.

Drevis Neloren: I explore one form of magic - Shame Magic. I think that you can draw strength from your own embarrassment, the stronger the better. Ready to assist me?
I need to soberly and sensibly evaluate the results from the outside perspective.
I pass
Instresting. I'm in
I will cast a spell on you to track your performance. For a sense of shame, try to show your sexual characteristics to strangers. Let's give you a reason to do it. [He got into your panties and stuck a branch into your vagina]
Thank you.
Nice pussy, slut.
What are the results?
Not enough information yet. We need to continue. Try telling someone something incredibly embarrassing about yourself.

What?
Yuck!
I'm nauseous now.
Stay away, sick woman!

We do it for the study of magic! It seems that words and exposure are not enough, you need to do something truly humiliating human dignity. Phinis gave me a scroll to summon a horse. You know what to do.
No, I do not know
To be a whore is humiliating, and to be an animal's whore is even more humiliating. You will lower yourself to an animal level and even below.
Ready
[Kiss his maw]
[You start sucking his tongue and kiss the horse's lips as for a dearest lover. You feel nothing but chill on the horse's place]
[Lick his ass]
[You began to heartly treat his asshole. Fortunately (or unfortunately?) you feel nothing but chill, no taste, no smell, no touch]
[Bend under him]
What are the results?
It seems Shame Magic does not exist. And why did I think that it can be a thing? Still get rewarded for your efforts.

Faralda: I need a common soul gem with a Flame Atronach soul. I can't stand the cold, but this gem can warms me.
The soul of a Flame Atronach is practically a soul of the flame. And the soul gems retain a little flavor of it. Oh, are you thinking of using that too? For traveling, this is not suitable, only if you are sitting still, for example, reading a book. And yes, warm is a strong word here, rather memories of warmth.
Yes. Tolfdir has a lot of gems but has stopped giving me them. He will surely give you. Secretly, you are his favorite student.
But why?
They usually break down with use, but after she using them I find them sticky and wet everywhere. There's something strange going on here. And until she explains what it is I'm not involved in that.

Tolfdit refuses to give them. He says that after you they are all sticky and wet
What a naughty girl
Hm... I can use Fire Salts. Yes, it will be even spicier. And as an infiltrate element I can use a Horker tusk. Can you bring me them? Fire Salts and a Horker tusk?
Thank you. I appreciate it. Let me teach you one spell. And let this be our little secret.

Urag gro-Shub: One student asked me for some books. I wouldn't bother, but if you're so eager to help - you're welcome.
Lusty Argonian Maid 1,2;
Thief of Virtue;

Here are your books
These are not my books, these are books that the student asked for. Here is your reward.

Colette Marence: It would be useful for me to practice expert spells. Could you... No, it's too much to ask.
I need a sick and injured person to practice. Well, if you were hurt, then could you drink these potions of stopping regeneration and come running to me? 
Hurry! I'm dying!
Where did you get such wounds? Is it really so dangerous in the outside world! Here. Everything must heal. Here is your reward.

Sergius Turrianus: Yes, I would like some help. I have one client who sleeps 2 with two High Elven girls. And this attention begin to exhaust him. What would you advise?
Perhaps there are charms satisfying a girl, "he" can pass on some of "his" male work to them
Hm, I don't know that. Listen, could you ask enchanters for such an enchantment? Here's some money for the trip.
Unfortunately no.
I've heard of special human plugs and piercings of soul gems, but I've never saw one. 
Deal (100 gold)
Enjoy.

Mommy (Serpent's quest)

Hide contents

Scumlover, I have an important task for you. Your stomach is not doing anything useful right now, we need to make it work off tasty cum and trash. Need to bubble this parasite up. I want to have a second pet after you. You are, in truth, a very lousy pet. I need less repulsive, vile, disgusting and foul animal. A giant venomous spider. Your fat belly will provide him to me, future maternal cunt.
Of course you don't know, beggar's cumdump. You are overall incredibly dumb. I will do everything for you, since I'm a male. And you, slut, will carry out exactly all my orders, since you're a slit creature, without a cock.
Yes, Master
Need a spider egg, a special potion that allows you to cultivate it in you. And a Poison Resistance potion, in order to you not to die. Your body will give its nutrients to him, and he will give it poison. So you will gather the ingredients for me, low slave. Scrub Chaotic Creatia from deadra I'll summon. They exude it like people sweat, so give a good rub all their nooks and cranny. Use your hair and then squeeze it into a bottle. Got it, pathetic insect? Act, piece of shit!

[You, on your knees, began to rub his body. Be lost in thought, you began to grab and jerk his huge cock. You wipe appearing goo with your hair and squeezening it in the bottle]
[You, on your knees, began to rub her body and wipe appearing goo with your hair and squeezening it in the bottle]
Fuck me

Chaotic Creatia, Master
Now you need the milk of a very fertile animal. Skeever will do, they just right for you. Go down to the basement and find mama-skeever. Check their little cocks and cunts and do it with respect and reverence, because they are above you in every sense.
You carefully checked the skeever genitals. This is a girl, but without milk in her animal tits.
You carefully checked the skeever genitals. This is a girl. You respectfully started milking her while the other skeveers were busy with your holes.

Skeever milk, Master
Judging by the smell and look, you were milking males by all your available holes at the same time. Truly the Skeever Queen. Now you need an umbilical cord enchanted with special old magic. I found one Hagraven with it in the Serpent's Bluff Redoubt. What are you waiting for, schmuck? Run there, imbecilic empty space!
Of course you didn't find it there, stink distributor. Because it wasn't there. Like I was bluffing... Ha-ha-ha.. Get it? Serpent's Bluff... 
But you still deserve punishment. [He snapped his fingers and your whole body convulsed.] In reality, the Hagraven with the umbilical cord in the Karthspire Camp. Run there, you've wasted so much time, lazy cow.
So everything is ready. I can create the right potion. While you'll fuck with a spider. This is not necessary for the ritual, but I want everything to be natural - pregnancy after sex.
Master?
[Drink the potion]
[Drink the potion]
Now carry in the womb and give your juices to my future pet, past shitty pet. Pregnancy should be very fast - nine days. Don't you dare give birth without me, I want to see your twisted face. If needed then shut your hole up with a finger and endure.
[You stand, biting your lip until it bleeds, holding back a scream. Your fingers sink into your hips too, not controlling the grip from severe pain. You can feel the hairy spider legs slowly coming out of you. Then the chelicerae. Then the cephalothorax. Then hairy abdomen. You are mom!]
Spider mom -  Fighting spiders makes you feel weak. You deal less damage to spiders. Spiders deal more damage to you.
[Pant] M..m..master..
Congratulations. At least your body did something good. He is definitely higher rank than you. Thank him and apologize for having to be born of you.
[Kneel down] Thank you, sir, for being born form me. I vow to serve you as my master
I'm so sorry, sir son, that you crawled out me, the shitty whore. No one deserve a such bad mother
Now fuck off, bitch. Don't bother your son, whore-mom. You've done your purpose, walking breeder. Now disappear.

After a week, the spider becomes a normal size and gets a name Cuntripper or Womb Occupant or Womanborn.

Serpent random dialogue: So what are you waiting for? Play with your son. Bestiality incest my favorite taboo to break.

For me, this content for the Mages Guild looks good

4 hours ago, azaria777 said:

i didn't have a homestead so i pressed hes house but i suppose he doesn;t have a home? so i need to get a homestead for the continueation of the quest? and after i take him to the house will the quest advance? or will it stay on buy the amulet part?

also bros how do i update the mod without it affecting the quets? tried to just replace with the newer version in MO2 but the quests got bugged

guys i bought tundra homestead but there is still only staying with sigmund sour milks house option, and i think he doesn;thave one because of this he just stays in the temple of mara and wanders, which house do i need for the option to appear of taking him home? or house does this quest even advance? i bought the amulet as the quest said, didn;t advance, proceeded with the marrige which started by telling him are u interested in me. which appeared after i put on the amulet? any help? how do i progress with the quest, pursuit of the shadow windhelm is the name of the quest, i have the marrige mod too.

Edited by azaria777
On 9/17/2022 at 5:35 AM, DSHV said:

Reveal hidden contents

Can I help the College?
I don't have much money
No, sorry
No
[Cast Meatflesh] Yes
[Suck his dick]
That's too much
I am sorry!

Very useful magic!
No
Yes
I spoke to the citizens

And who is she?
Corporal punishments?
No
Bad.
Yes
Emanations of lust?
Yes!

Yes
Can we have sex?

I pass
Instresting. I'm in
Thank you.
Nice pussy, slut.
What are the results?

What?
Yuck!
I'm nauseous now.
Stay away, sick woman!

No, I do not know
Ready
[Kiss his maw]
[Lick his ass]
[Bend under him]
What are the results?

But why?

What a naughty girl

Lusty Argonian Maid 1,2;
Thief of Virtue;

Here are your books

Hurry! I'm dying!

Unfortunately no.
Deal (100 gold)
Enjoy.

Mommy (Serpent's quest)

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, Master

Fuck me

Chaotic Creatia, Master

Skeever milk, Master
Master?
[Drink the potion]
[Drink the potion]
[Pant] M..m..master..

I am foolish, I did not realize there was a separate add on to install. Thank you, I found him

32 minutes ago, Nararanara said:

Do followers like bruiser have force greet events? it's seems hella annoying have to ask for tasks to trigger stuff lmao

Also wote for more forced events and consequences. But author is kind person and not let this happen.

On 9/18/2022 at 10:07 PM, azaria777 said:

how do i progress with the quest, pursuit of the shadow windhelm is the name of the quest, i have the marrige mod too.

If you choose the option to marry, then just marry him, he should join the hidden Spouse faction, this will activate his phrase to complete the quest and continue the chase. If not, then use codes setstage AAAPoSWindhelm 61, setstage AAAPursuitofaShadow 57.

On 9/19/2022 at 9:34 AM, Nararanara said:

Do followers like bruiser have force greet events?

If he does not execute the following package. I can't get him to be a follower and sometimes forcegreet the player.

@killer905
No Word From an Agent (After Princess of High Rock)

Spoiler

Jordis: What's up horny girl?
I'm fine with me and your guests. Thane, Jarl Elisif I want to see you. Your guests are coming home today. I'll escort them to the harbor as well, while you're at Jarl's.
Jarl, you wanted to see me
Yes, yes Thane, I have quite a serious task for you.
<At this point, Jordis should be dismissed and her clone should appear in port with the princess and her guard.>
I'm listening
Two weeks ago, I sent our Housecarl to Markarth to check the not-so-good rumors that were reaching us. We only got word that she was in Markarth and that she was about to begin her assignment. Unfortunately, we didn't get anything more, so your task will be to go there and find out what happened to her. And of course if she's alive bringing her here. We need the information she collected.
Something else?
Well, if these rumors are true then you are going to need a woman. Apparently, the local Jarl likes sex with every woman possible. Unfortunately we do not have a free woman at the moment to assist you in your mission...
Jarl, it won't be a problem
Perfect, you know your guidelines, so go ahead.

Looks like you're leaving us
Princess: Unfortunately, it was inevitable. And I liked it here so I will probably visit Skyrim again. And there's one thing you need to know.
Oh, what thing?
The truth is, I've never been a lesbian and the guard next to me is my sexual partner.
What? I thought...
My father thought that I was a lesbian, and that's only because I kissed our maid. So I was playing a game where I pretended to be a lesbian and I don't like men and as you can see it worked because I finally visited some place outside the castle where I had been all my life.
Well, that was not what I expected
Don't worry, we'll meet again [Giggles] anyway, I liked you and your girlfriend is so shy.
She is not as shy as the day I met her
Hah, I can guess why. Listen do you want a pussy licking / spear polish from me as goodbye?
No
Uh, prude...
Yes, please...
Yay, oral sex!

Jordis, follow me to Markarth
Yes, Thane.

Jarl, I come here with my girl to resolve the needs of your subjects
Whore yeah? Hmm...
Yes Jarl, look [Rip Jordis' clothes off]
Hmm... great body, nice.
[Slap Jordis on the buttocks]
Hah, her tits jumped up.
Interested, Jarl?
Of course... Ech, again.
Jarl?
Huh, nothing, nothing but a ghost passed a while ago for a few days here.
Ghost?
She appears in my quarters, in the guards' barracks, passes through the main hall, but has never been seen in the city itself.
Can I...
It won't be needed. This spirit does not bother me. Probably some dissatisfied whore or something. Anyway, I've already fucked Wood Elf and their pussies are the best because they give the most pleasure. What was her name hmm... Beliv, Behir... eh some vampire-hunting whore. Anyway it does not matter. Take this bitch to my quarters and I'll be happy to play with her.
<In the jarl chambers stands a Wood Elf ghost wearing a merchant's outfit called.>
Dissatisfied whore: Hi..?
[The ghost does not respond and instead shows Arkay's amulet on itself then disappears]
Jordis: [Whisper] It's her! It's Elisif agent.
I'll take care of it. And you take care of the jarl, he must be HAPPY!
Yes, Thane.
<A ghost appears in places, which lead to the chamber of the dead and stands next to her body>
There you are
By the gods! I've already given up hope that someone will come from us. Please help me, I'm stuck as a ghost.
How are you stuck as a ghost and what is your name?
My name is Rothariel Flameheart and I am Housecarl of Haafingar. And I'm stuck as a ghost because I thought it was a good idea, but I can't get back into my body!
How did your soul leave your body?
I will spare you the details, there is a mixture that causes the soul to leave a body and enter a state as if it is death, but still alive, it only does not move and does not respond to any external stimuli.
Erm, how do you get back to your body in that case?
You simply touch a body and a soul fuses with the body again. But the priest meanwhile blessed my body when I was a spirit and as a result I can't return to my body.
What can I do to get you back into your body?
It's simple enough to put an amulet of another deity, for example Mara or Dibella, next to the body, as a result the blessing of the former is broken and I will be able to return to the body.

Here is the amulet you need [Lay it next to her body]
Finally!
Rothariel Flameheart: How are you feeling?
Shit, I'm hungry! But we also have to get out of here quickly.

Girl, it's time for us
It's about time. I would love to rest.

<Talk to Rothariel by the carriage.>
Okay girls, let's get back
Sure! <Teleport to Solutude Stables>
Rothariel, we are at home
Yes, thank you now I need to rest. I'll be in the guards' barracks, but please come tomorrow for me to repay for your help.

Elisif: Mission accomplished. Rothariel is in Solitude and is currently in the barracks
Good news Thane, thank you for your contribution, here is your payment. <800 gold>

Rothariel: Let's have sex
What pose shall we choose?
I have questions for you
Yes?
What do you think of dicks of..?
Nords?
Thick but medium-length dicks make them less likely to have an unwanted child, but they have to make an effort if they want to have a child.
Imperials
The average thickness and length of the dick make them have to make an effort if they want to have a baby and please a woman.
Bretons
Apparently they're small, but if he's excited it's not much bigger than Imperial's cock.
Redguards
Their dicks are "curved dicks" if you know what I mean, ha-ha. On a serious note now they have thick and long dicks so if they are not careful they easily become fathers. I feel a bit sorry for them. Hah, just kidding.
Khajiits
I don't know much about them, but they have spiky dicks and overall I don't know if female Khajiit simply love pain.
Argonians
Scaly dickheads nothing in particular, and I won't say much either.
Wood Elves
My people's dicks fit like a glove into a woman's pussy, but combine wood pussy with a dick from, say, Nord or Redguard and we have a bump of pleasure.
Orcs
They could wash more often, but it's the combination of Nord and Redguard's dick and the brutality of sex that makes them good lovers with or without children.
Dark Elves
Medium in size and thickness, but when they arrive they have an ejaculation like that of 'Red Mountain'.
High Elves
Tall, but dicks similar to their Dark cousins only before they ejaculate they can fuck for half a day and not ejaculate.

What is the potion or spell that makes the spirit come out of the body?
Even if I wanted to I won't tell you and it's not because I don't trust you just that there is a very ancient spell that makes me completely unable to tell it. I can only say that this is the magic of Spinners, priests and storytellers of my people. Many have even tried Thalmor and failed. And good thing too because it's my secret why I'm Housecarl without Thane.
How did it come to be that Wood Elf is a Housecarl?
A question like any other and the answer is: I have earned it with hard work and not only between my legs, but just my way of getting information you know as the spirit.
What are you doing in Skyrim and not in Valenwood?
I was born here silly so this is my home as for the Nords.  My parents fled here to Skyrim not long after Thalmor occupied Valenwood and already my mother knew she was pregnant. So as long as they had the opportunity they fled Valenwood and don't ask why they didn't choose Cyrodiil, but looking at what happened later there I'm glad they didn't stay there, but the Thalmor war got here too.
So you think the war between Imperial and Nords is part of the Thalmor plan?
Of course, this ban on the belief in Talos made the Nords hate the Imperial and Thalmor just wanted them to fight each other, only to then easily invade not only Cyrodiil or Skyrim, but other regions as well. According to them "The era of the humans is over, long live Thalmor"... pfuu.

The Troubles on the Tail (After No Word From an Agent)

Spoiler

Jordis, what's with a disturbing face?
Thane, I... forgive me, but because of my willfulness you are in trouble again because of me. I drove some 3 guys that are looking for Shihira from the city gates. She supposedly ran away from her master. Thane, I will accept whatever punishment you give me, but please don't give it back to this sadist. I'm worried about Shihira. She's so small and cute, I would squeezing her all day long. But what if her pursuers return? And so she'll be living in your house as a pet, afraid of her own tail?
You should have told me right away!
Yes... Thane.. Sorry.. Thane..
It's up to me to decide it, not you. Understand?!
Yes... Thane..
So your punishment right now is no masturbation for three days
Yes... Thane. Thank you..
Shihira: You are so small. Were you fed little as a child?
Yes. But Shihira is not small because of the lack of food. She is small because Shihira is a Dagi.
(Khajiit) You were born here and don't meet any other Khajiiti forms? How sad is that...
(Non-Khajiit) Khajiit have many different forms. You probably meet only Cathay.
So what's your story?
Shihira and my sister Ra'raya were fed up with their master, so we took advantage of the moment of inattention of guards. In Skyrim, we split up and ran in different directions to keep at least one of us free. Shihira misses her sister.
In what direction?
Ra'raya fled towards Whiterun, I think that's the name of the city.
Something else?
Shihira would like to stay here because she is treated much better here, but she will understand if you turn me over to him. And she doesn't want to cause more trouble to her savior.
Enjoy it while you can and get back to your duties
Yes sir/ma'am.

Slave hunter - Boss and 2 other guys near main gate inside city: You are the boss?
Who's asking?
I have heard that you are a slave hunter and I would have a slave for sale
This is not what we are looking for, but a certain Khajiit who escaped from her master. Do you know anything about it?
Hmm, I heard something that a woman helped some Khajiit outside the city...
Something more?
Let me finish. I can sell this kitty for 100 gold
Deal! She's good for nothing to you but mopping the floor anyway. <Fail quest>
Let me finish. ...and fled towards Markarth
It would be in line with what we found out. But you said something about a slave for sale.
Yes, she's a Wood Elf, and she's obedient enough, but I have to sell her
Hmm, my boss would have a few clients for a healthy and obedient Wood Elf. Come with her today at 6 p.m. we will be at the stables.

Rothariel, I need your skills
Hmm, which ones? Besides, you don't have your Housecarl sometimes?
I need your ghost character to spy
Well, unfortunately I can't help you with that without Jarl Elisif's permission and I don't want to get in trouble with her.

Jarl, Elisif...
I'm listening to you, Thane.
I would need a Rothariel for a few days
Need to?
Infiltration and elimination of slave activity in our hold
All right, go ahead and take her.

Oh, with the Jarls's permission, so what do you need?
Did you follow me?
I've been watching you. I'm a spy, remember.
I will sell you as a slave, and you will wait in the ghost form at the appointed place
Huh, but I won't be able to use my potion until... wait a minute. You can give them this potion "Sleep Well, Princess" and say that it puts me to sleep for many hours, as a result, there will be no problems with me during transport.
What if someone drinks it?
He'll fall like a log and sleep like a dead man for a good 8 hours. But in order for the potion to work properly, I will eat the catalyst before that. It's an acorn so it shouldn't dissolve quickly in my stomach.
Dress slavish and let's go. Oh, where is the meeting point? You know, with your ghost?
I will find you myself. In this form, I move very quickly, because I don't have to follow the laws of nature for the real objects. I fly underground. Сall it "Rootwalk". Wait at the Solitude carriage.

Here is my slave
Let's have a look. Pretty and healthy. It is muscular enough to work even in fields. Okay, okay, how much do you want for it?
400 gold for this cunt and this potion that will put her to sleep for a few hours
Sleeping potion? You! Drink it. [His helper falls like a log] Hey, get up! [He's kicking him pretty hard] He's alive? Yeah, he's alive. Let it be good. Here is your gold. It's nice to do interest with you. Bitch drink this and we're going to your new home. Jernhode, drag both.

You are here. So where is it?
There are 12 of them and some Khajiit with me. Near the Haafingar border, come on.

<Kill them all and find Roth Ariel and the mysterious Khajiit. Some nice treasure are welcome>

Ra'raya: You come with us and don't get in trouble
Ra'raya will do what you want.
Shihira is waiting for you
Ra'raya sister? Let me see her.

Look what I find
Shihira's sister? I'm so happy ma'am/sir.
Share your responsibilities here with her
Of course.
She'll be here for now, but she has to find something to do in town
Of course.

So Ra'raya. I guess you must find yourself something to do
Ra'raya understands this, but does not know what she could find in this city to work for her own life.
[At this point, you hear Jordis yell "Get out, pet! You hear, get out!"]

Jordis, what is this pet in my house?
I don't know Thane. He came after me and no, I don't know why the guards didn't chase him away. But I guess it's the same one I saw earlier as we were returning to town after our last mission.
Hmm, if you want to, keep him. Until he gives me problems
Erm, well, since a wolf will call him Wolfie, and of course I'll make sure he doesn't bother you.
<If our PC is female we can get fun with Wolfie and also order Jordis, Shihira and Ra'raya had fun too with Wolfie>

Ra'raya can work at the inn serving customers, catch rodents in the warehouse, or as a cuddle pet in the barracks.
So you came up with something, so you can take your sister and work with her
<At this point, Shihira and Ra'raya are exclusively available from 4pm to 6am in the player's home. They can show up at the inn, barracks and warehouse between 6am and 4pm.>

Innkeeper/Guard in barracks/ warehouse guard: How are the new employees?
They perform their duties well, there is nothing "yet" to fault.

So, Jordis we have more private space for us
Whatever you wish, my thane.

War Whores' Invitation (After Aela's Invitation)

Spoiler

Aela: Hey! Wild girl
Oh, my favorite war whore / brother.
What do you want this time? (Licks lips)
I wanted to talk with you
Talk? But this is so boring and not very exciting! Not like playing with a pussy, a dick or hard sex.
Okay, we'll have fun after talking, okay?
Oh, yes! So what do you want to talk about?
Have you thought about inviting the rest of the girls?
About that. As I said, Ria may agree, but Njada doesn't necessarily.
Ria likes new experiences, but Njada doesn't really like a male.
I'll talk to Ria and Njada
Well, good luck. Especially with Njada. 
First give me what I want. I'm so wet with this waiting. Oh, If they agree. Today at 10pm I will be there.
Come here, my wild girl
<Sex, sex bla bla>

Ria, do you want to experience an unique orgasm?
A unique orgasm? What do you mean? Do you want to tie me up and handle me like a victim?
It's a suprise
Where's the surprise?
[Show on the map] Come here
I'll come and see you tonight.

Njada, I want to talk
Talk? This is something new. Usually they want me to spread my legs or do a blowjob. So..?
Didn't you want to join our little party voluntarily?
Party? Forced sex with some rich asshole again? No thanks, I prefer to whore in the inn.
It will be totally voluntary
Somehow I don't believe it.
Aela will be there..
She loves sex and she likes being forced to be a victim.
I will..
This is what I was expecting, since you came and asked if I would join.
Ria will be there too..
Ria? Hmm, she's easy to get her to parties or orgies.
It's okay if you don't want to join us then we'll understand
This is at least weird..
[Show on the map] Our party will be here. Today at 10pm
Everything or something else?
That's all
I will consider...
<Aela, Ria and Njada clone. Aela already without clothing. Ria and Njada still dress up.>
I see you came
N: Yes, yes... and I can see it will be an interesting experience.
Of course! But Ria, Njada, take your clothes off, we won't need it
<Ria, Njada and you take off clothes>
Yes? 
Sex with 1 werewolf
Sex with 2 werewolfs
Sex with 1 wolf
Sex with 2 wolf
Make love with me (2s)
Girls join with me (3s human)
Make love with Aela, Ria or Njada

Any girl: Werewolf, you and Aela (Ria)
(If we PC female we can sex with big werewols and wolf too).

How do you feel after our party?
A: Okay, I don't know about the rest, but I think they liked it. And I didn't think you could convince Njad to come.
R: It was interesting! And I know Aela will be there, but Njada? I did not expect this.
As you can see, "surprise" interested her
And that's a nice surprise!
 N: My pussy still hurts from that, but it was fun.
Help you with this?
We'll play when it doesn't hurt anymore.

Fruits of Nature (After Aela's Invitation)

Spoiler

<Sylril she is wood Elf and she have Bow and hunter "skimpy" armor>
Sylril Seedwing: Hey, girl...
Oh no! Find me if you can fool.
(She disappears in clouds of smoke. Let's see if I can find a way to use the earth blast by the giants' attack)

Any person in Riverwood: I'm looking for a Wood Elf girl
Wood Elf girl you say? She comes here sometimes, but if you want to know something more, ask our blacksmith she's doing business with him on the skins she gets.
Alvor: Why do you ask? I have to protect my clients. Even if it's a woman.
I met her on the way here. I wanted to talk to her, but she ran away
Yes, that sounds like her. Well, she doesn't like being around people. She too loves the wilderness. So if it doesn't have to, she doesn't come here.
So you know where she is?
No, but he always goes West of town so...
Something else?
Something said about the Talos shrine. So where will it be.
Thanks. I'll check it
She must have a good suck, if you know what I mean hah. I wish she would do this to me. Hah, dreams...
But what about your wife?
Bah... Cock sucking is not cheating. It's more of a whore humiliation.
So if I now ask Sigrid about this, she will share your opinion?
Damn it, woman! Take this weapon and forget about our conversation. Do you hear?
Yeah, dreams are nice
Maybe you want a taste, huh?
Sure...
Nice!

Hey, again. I find you...
Oh, it's you... You must be good at tracking so maybe you can help me with something and I'll reward you?
How can I help you? In smashing your pussy?
Wow, you're good, but listen, don't get me wrong. I don't like being in the company of other people, that's why I live here.
So what do you want from me?
I wish you would find a companion for me for sexual pleasure, and it can't be a human, Khajiit, Mer or Argonian. Any ideas?
Dog?
No, dogs are not suitable for wild terrain here. Something else?
Wolf?
Wolf, hmm... No, I'll have a whole pack here and I don't want that. Something else?

Nazeem?

Sick bastard! I'll run away again.

Werewolf?
Werewolf? Big, strong, and they don't stick to the pack it might work, but how do you get him to stay here?
Don't worry, I know someone who is a specialist on this
I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, but the sooner the better for me and your reward. And my name is Sylril Seedwing.
M: And your reward will be to be able to use any of my holes however you like.
W: And your reward will be to be able to use any of my holes however you like. Woman's way..

One bosmer girl wants a werewolf lover
Kodlak: I'm too old to that. I'll leave it for youth.
Skjor: No thanks. You never know what's inside the savages. I already have a partner, I don't want to infect her.
Farkas: I love wood elven girls. So tight on me. So fidget and twirl. I can visit her, but rarely. Don't want to waste my wolf form on hoes instead of a battle.
Vilkas: I can sometimes visit her, but I don't have time to be her constant lover. 

Aela: Hey, wolfie girl. I need something...
So let me take your pants off.
Sure
What have you done with your scent? Smells tasty and horny.
Maybe another time girl. One bosmer girl wants a werewolf lover
Well, this is a strange proposition, but the werewolves I have in the cave are too big for her, but I can find a werewolf of the highest size for her. Tell me where she lives and give me 4 days to find something for her.
Near the Talos shire
We will meet on the spot with the werewolf for her in 4 days.
<4 days later>
I can see that my friend is already here
She came with him about a few minutes ago. I can't wait and so remember your award come here and get me as you like.
Sex!
Here we go...
Can you show what to do with your werewolf?
Of course. Come here big boy...
Happy?
Of course! Thank you very much so come here as soon as you can, I will be glad to greet you.

Alvor, the Riverwood blacksmith would like you to suck his dick
Oh? Well, I know him a bit already, so I can do that the next time I visit there.

So Alvor Wood Elf did this to you?
Ha! She sucks like she's drinking blood from my cock. But my wife is better. She has technique for my cock.
Good to know. Have a nice day
Thanks...

Edited by DSHV
Text color differentiation
46 minutes ago, DSHV said:

If you choose the option to marry, then just marry him, he should join the hidden Spouse faction, this will activate his phrase to complete the quest and continue the chase. If not, then use codes setstage AAAPoSWindhelm 61, setstage AAAPursuitofaShadow 57.

If he does not execute the following package. I can't get him to be a follower and sometimes forcegreet the player.

@killer905

Reveal hidden contents

I'm fine with me and your guests. Thane, Jarl Elisif I want to see you. Your guests are coming home today. I'll escort them to the harbor as well, while you're at Jarl's.
<At this point, Jordis should be dismissed and her clone should appear in port with the princess and her guard.>
I'm listening
Two weeks ago, I sent our Housecarl to Markarth to check the not-so-good rumors that were reaching us. We only got word that she was in Markarth and that she was about to begin her assignment. Unfortunately, we didn't get anything more, so your task will be to go there and find out what happened to her. And of course if she's alive bringing her here. We need the information she collected.
Something else?
Well, if these rumors are true then you are going to need a woman. Apparently, the local Jarl likes sex with every woman possible. Unfortunately we do not have a free woman at the moment to assist you in your mission...

Princess: Unfortunately, it was inevitable. And I liked it here so I will probably visit Skyrim again. And there's one thing you need to know.
Oh, what thing?
The truth is, I've never been a lesbian and the guard next to me is my sexual partner.
What? I thought...
My father thought that I was a lesbian, and that's only because I kissed our maid. So I was playing a game where I pretended to be a lesbian and I don't like men and as you can see it worked because I finally visited some place outside the castle where I had been all my life.
Don't worry, we'll meet again [Giggles] anyway, I liked you and your girlfriend is so shy.
Hah, I can guess why. Listen do you want a pussy licking / spear polish from me as goodbye?
No
Uh, prude...
Yes, please...
Yay, oral sex!

Yes, Thane.

Whore yeah? Hmm...
Hmm... great body, nice.
Hah, her tits jumped up.
Interested, Jarl?
Of course... Ech, again.
Jarl?
Ghost?
She appears in my quarters, in the guards' barracks, passes through the main hall, but has never been seen in the city itself.
Can I...
It won't be needed. This spirit does not bother me. Probably some dissatisfied whore or something. Anyway, I've already fucked Wood Elf and their pussies are the best because they give the most pleasure. What was her name hmm... Beliv, Behir... eh some vampire-hunting whore. Anyway it does not matter. Take this bitch to my quarters and I'll be happy to play with her.
<In the jarl chambers stands a Wood Elf ghost wearing a merchant's outfit called.>
[The ghost does not respond and instead shows Arkay's amulet on itself then disappears]
Yes, Thane.
<A ghost appears in places, which lead to the chamber of the dead and stands next to her body>
There you are
By the gods! I've already given up hope that someone will come from us. Please help me, I'm stuck as a ghost.
My name is Rothariel Flameheart and I am Housecarl of Haafingar. And I'm stuck as a ghost because I thought it was a good idea, but I can't get back into my body!
I will spare you the details, there is a mixture that causes the soul to leave a body and enter a state as if it is death, but still alive, it only does not move and does not respond to any external stimuli.
You simply touch a body and a soul fuses with the body again. But the priest meanwhile blessed my body when I was a spirit and as a result I can't return to my body.
It's simple enough to put an amulet of another deity, for example Mara or Dibella, next to the body, as a result the blessing of the former is broken and I will be able to return to the body.

Finally!

Girl, it's time for us

Yes, thank you now I need to rest. I'll be in the guards' barracks, but please come tomorrow for me to repay for your help.

Elisif: Mission accomplished. Rothariel is in Solitude and is currently in the barracks
Good news Thane, thank you for your contribution, here is your payment. <800 gold>

I have questions for you
Yes?
Nords?
Thick but medium-length dicks make them less likely to have an unwanted child, but they have to make an effort if they want to have a child.
Imperials
The average thickness and length of the dick make them have to make an effort if they want to have a baby and please a woman.
Bretons
Apparently they're small, but if he's excited it's not much bigger than Imperial's cock.
Redguards
Their dicks are "curved dicks" if you know what I mean, ha-ha. On a serious note now they have thick and long dicks so if they are not careful they easily become fathers. I feel a bit sorry for them. Hah, just kidding.
Khajiits
I don't know much about them, but they have spiky dicks and overall I don't know if female Khajiit simply love pain.
Argonians
Wood Elves
My people's dicks fit like a glove into a woman's pussy, but combine wood pussy with a dick from, say, Nord or Redguard and we have a bump of pleasure.
Orcs
They could wash more often, but it's the combination of Nord and Redguard's dick and the brutality of sex that makes them good lovers with or without children.
Dark Elves
Medium in size and thickness, but when they arrive they have an ejaculation like that of 'Red Mountain'.
High Elves
Tall, but dicks similar to their Dark cousins only before they ejaculate they can fuck for half a day and not ejaculate.

Even if I wanted to I won't tell you and it's not because I don't trust you just that there is a very ancient spell that makes me completely unable to tell it. I can only say that this is the magic of Spinners, priests and storytellers of my people. Many have even tried Thalmor and failed. And good thing too because it's my secret why I'm Housecarl without Thane.
A question like any other and the answer is: I have earned it with hard work and not only between my legs, but just my way of getting information you know as the spirit.
I was born here silly so this is my home as for the Nords.  My parents fled here to Skyrim not long after Thalmor occupied Valenwood and already my mother knew she was pregnant. So as long as they had the opportunity they fled Valenwood and don't ask why they didn't choose Cyrodiil, but looking at what happened later there I'm glad they didn't stay there, but the Thalmor war got here too.
Of course, this ban on the belief in Talos made the Nords hate the Imperial and Thalmor just wanted them to fight each other, only to then easily invade not only Cyrodiil or Skyrim, but other regions as well. According to them "The era of the humans is over, long live Thalmor"... pfuu.

Reveal hidden contents

Thane, I... forgive me, but because of my willfulness you are in trouble again because of me. I drove some 3 guys that are looking for Shihira from the city gates. She supposedly ran away from her master. Thane, I will accept whatever punishment you give me, but please don't give it back to this sadist. I'm worried about Shihira. She's so small and cute, I would squeezing her all day long. But what if her pursuers return? And so she'll be living in your house as a pet, afraid of her own tail?
Yes... Thane..
Yes. But Shihira is not small because of the lack of food. She is small because Shihira is a Dagi.
(Khajiit) You were born here and don't meet any other Khajiiti forms? How sad is that...
So what's your story?
Shihira and my sister Ra'raya were fed up with their master, so we took advantage of the moment of inattention of guards. In Skyrim, we split up and ran in different directions to keep at least one of us free. Shihira misses her sister.
In what direction?
Something else?
Shihira would like to stay here because she is treated much better here, but she will understand if you turn me over to him. And she doesn't want to cause more trouble to her savior.
Yes sir/ma'am.

Slave hunter - Boss and 2 other guys near main gate inside city: You are the boss?
Who's asking?
This is not what we are looking for, but a certain Khajiit who escaped from her master. Do you know anything about it?
Something more?
It would be in line with what we found out. But you said something about a slave for sale.
Hmm, my boss would have a few clients for a healthy and obedient Wood Elf. Come with her today at 6 p.m. we will be at the stables.

Well, unfortunately I can't help you with that without Jarl Elisif's permission and I don't want to get in trouble with her.

Jarl, Elisif...
Need to?

Did you follow me?
I will sell you as a slave, and you will wait in the ghost form at the appointed place
Huh, but I won't be able to use my potion until... wait a minute. You can give them this potion "Sleep Well, Princess" and say that it puts me to sleep for many hours, as a result, there will be no problems with me during transport.
He'll fall like a log and sleep like a dead man for a good 8 hours. But in order for the potion to work properly, I will eat the catalyst before that. It's an acorn so it shouldn't dissolve quickly in my stomach.
Dress slavish and let's go. Oh, where is the meeting point? You know, with your ghost?
I will find you myself. In this form, I move very quickly, because I don't have to follow the laws of nature for the real objects. I fly underground. Сall it "Rootwalk". Wait at the Solitude carriage.

Here is my slave
Let's have a look. Pretty and healthy. It is muscular enough to work even in fields. Okay, okay, how much do you want for it?
400 gold for this cunt and this potion that will put her to sleep for a few hours
Sleeping potion? You! Drink it. [His helper falls like a log] Hey, get up! [He's kicking him pretty hard] He's alive? Yeah, he's alive. Let it be good. Here is your gold. It's nice to do interest with you. Bitch drink this and we're going to your new home. Jernhode, drag both.

There are 12 of them and some Khajiit with me. Near the Haafingar border, come on.

<Kill them all and find Roth Ariel and the mysterious Khajiit. Some nice treasure are welcome>

Look what I find
Of course.
Of course.

Ra'raya understands this, but does not know what she could find in this city to work for her own life.

I don't know Thane. He came after me and no, I don't know why the guards didn't chase him away. But I guess it's the same one I saw earlier as we were returning to town after our last mission.
Erm, well, since a wolf will call him Wolfie, and of course I'll make sure he doesn't bother you.
<If our PC is female we can get fun with Wolfie and also order Jordis, Shihira and Ra'raya had fun too with Wolfie>

Ra'raya can work at the inn serving customers, catch rodents in the warehouse, or as a cuddle pet in the barracks.
<At this point, Shihira and Ra'raya are exclusively available from 4pm to 6am in the player's home. They can show up at the inn, barracks and warehouse between 6am and 4pm.>

Reveal hidden contents

Talk? But this is so boring and not very exciting! Not like playing with a pussy, a dick or hard sex.
First give me what I want. I'm so wet with this waiting. Oh, If they agree. Today at 10pm I will be there.
Come here, my wild girl
<Sex, sex bla bla>

A unique orgasm? What do you mean? Do you want to tie me up and handle me like a victim?
It's a suprise
Where's the surprise?

Njada, I want to talk
Talk? This is something new. Usually they want me to spread my legs or do a blowjob. So..?
Party? Forced sex with some rich asshole again? No thanks, I prefer to whore in the inn.
Aela will be there..
I will..
Ria will be there too..
This is at least weird..
That's all
I will consider...
<Aela, Ria and Njada clone. Aela already without clothing. Ria and Njada still dress up.>
I see you came
Yes? 
Sex with 1 werewolf
Sex with 2 werewolfs
Sex with 1 wolf
Sex with 2 wolf
Make love with me (2s)

A: Okay, I don't know about the rest, but I think they liked it. And I didn't think you could convince Njad to come.
R: It was interesting! And I know Aela will be there, but Njada? I did not expect this.
Help you with this?

Reveal hidden contents

(She disappears in clouds of smoke. Let's see if I can find a way to use the earth blast by the giants' attack)

Wood Elf girl you say? She comes here sometimes, but if you want to know something more, ask our blacksmith she's doing business with him on the skins she gets.
Yes, that sounds like her. Well, she doesn't like being around people. She too loves the wilderness. So if it doesn't have to, she doesn't come here.
Something else?
Thanks. I'll check it
She must have a good suck, if you know what I mean hah. I wish she would do this to me. Hah, dreams...
Damn it, woman! Take this weapon and forget about our conversation. Do you hear?
Yeah, dreams are nice
Sure...
Nice!

Oh, it's you... You must be good at tracking so maybe you can help me with something and I'll reward you?
Wow, you're good, but listen, don't get me wrong. I don't like being in the company of other people, that's why I live here.
I wish you would find a companion for me for sexual pleasure, and it can't be a human, Khajiit, Mer or Argonian. Any ideas?
Dog?
Wolf?
Wolf, hmm... No, I'll have a whole pack here and I don't want that. Something else?

Nazeem?

Werewolf?
Werewolf? Big, strong, and they don't stick to the pack it might work, but how do you get him to stay here?
I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, but the sooner the better for me and your reward. And my name is Sylril Seedwing.
W: And your reward will be to be able to use any of my holes however you like. Woman's way..

Skjor: No thanks. You never know what's inside the savages. I already have a partner, I don't want to infect her.
Farkas: I love wood elven girls. So tight on me. So fidget and twirl. I can visit her, but rarely. Don't want to waste my wolf form on hoes instead of a battle.
Vilkas: I can sometimes visit her, but I don't have time to be her constant lover. 

Sure
Well, this is a strange proposition, but the werewolves I have in the cave are too big for her, but I can find a werewolf of the highest size for her. Tell me where she lives and give me 4 days to find something for her.
Near the Talos shire
<4 days later>
She came with him about a few minutes ago. I can't wait and so remember your award come here and get me as you like.
Sex!
Here we go...
Happy?
Of course! Thank you very much so come here as soon as you can, I will be glad to greet you.

Oh? Well, I know him a bit already, so I can do that the next time I visit there.

Ha! She sucks like she's drinking blood from my cock. But my wife is better. She has technique for my cock.
Thanks...

thanks !

On 9/20/2022 at 2:43 PM, DSHV said:

@killer905

Reveal hidden contents

I'm listening
Something else?

Oh, what thing?
What? I thought...
No
Uh, prude...
Yes, please...
Yay, oral sex!

Yes, Thane.

Whore yeah? Hmm...
Hmm... great body, nice.
Hah, her tits jumped up.
Interested, Jarl?
Of course... Ech, again.
Jarl?
Ghost?
Can I...
Yes, Thane.
There you are

Finally!

Girl, it's time for us

I have questions for you
Yes?
Nords?
Imperials
Bretons
Redguards
Khajiits
Argonians
Wood Elves
Orcs
Dark Elves
High Elves

Reveal hidden contents

Yes... Thane..
So what's your story?
In what direction?
Something else?
Yes sir/ma'am.

Who's asking?
Something more?

Jarl, Elisif...
Need to?

Did you follow me?

Here is my slave

Look what I find
Of course.
Of course.

Reveal hidden contents

Come here, my wild girl
<Sex, sex bla bla>

It's a suprise
Where's the surprise?

Njada, I want to talk
Aela will be there..
I will..
Ria will be there too..
This is at least weird..
That's all
I will consider...
I see you came
Yes? 
Sex with 1 werewolf
Sex with 2 werewolfs
Sex with 1 wolf
Sex with 2 wolf
Make love with me (2s)

Help you with this?

Reveal hidden contents

Something else?
Thanks. I'll check it
Yeah, dreams are nice
Sure...
Nice!

Dog?
Wolf?

Nazeem?

Werewolf?

Sure
Near the Talos shire
<4 days later>
Sex!
Here we go...
Happy?

Thanks...

I see the names of the quest have been changed (not big deal) ❤️

No Word From an Agent

Aela and Ria was cutter here. Reason? :think:

I also see a few changes, but they are for the better.

"By the gods! I've already given up hope that someone will come from us. Please help me, I'm stuck as a ghost."

Chanto to

"By the gods! I've already given up hope that someone will come here from us. Please help me, I'm stuck as a ghost."

The Troubles on the Tail

Change dialog from to

"I have heard that you are a slave hunter and I would have a slave for sale"

change to

"I have heard that you are a slave hunter and I have a slave for sale"

"Dress slavish and let's go. Oh, where is the meeting point? You know, with your ghost?"

Change to

"Dress slavish and let's go. Oh, where is the meeting point? You know, as ghost?"

"I don't know Thane." - missing comma

change to

"I don't know, Thane."

Change to

Erm, well, since it's a wolf i will call him Wolfie, and of course I'll make sure he doesn't bother you.

Fruits of Nature 

Any dialogue with "skin/skins" change to fur/furs

Change to

She must know how make good suck, if you know what I mean hah. I wish she would do this to me. Hah, dreams...

Nazeem dialogue make my day :D

"Well, this is a strange proposition, but the werewolves I have in the cave are too big for her, but I can find a werewolf of the highest size for her. Tell me where she lives and give me 4 days to find something for her."

Change to

"Well, this is a strange proposition, but the werewolves I have in the cave are too big for her, but I can find a werewolf of the normal size for her. Tell me where she lives and give me 4 days to find something for her."

It must be a cover that I ran in there several times as well as one of the NPCs.

Spoiler

20220601164013_1.jpg

And also Alchemy station should be assigned as owner for Trynhild

Aela should go back to the starting point because she ended up in one of the rooms

Edited by killer905
On 9/20/2022 at 9:51 PM, killer905 said:

Aela and Ria was cutter here. Reason? :think:

I decided to cut it out to implement less. I think this is not a big loss, since anyway this content is not for us, but for the Jarl.

On 9/20/2022 at 9:51 PM, killer905 said:

It must be a cover that I ran in there several times as well as one of the NPCs.

Thank you. What's the problem on the screenshot?

If the achemic station becomes owned, will the player be able to use it?

19 hours ago, xxxroxxx24 said:

No Dialog options in Tour of Fun maybe i need proper walk-through to start the quest without any bugs

PC need to undress for some dialogues. The note says for which.

6 hours ago, Jhart said:

My doppelganger has a male voice, what do I do.

Since the NPC uses an appearance of the PC, but the PC does not have a predetermined voice, then a random voice is selected. Try reloading or just wait.

4 hours ago, azaria777 said:

bro after i married sigmund sour-milk he literally is a chill dude and a loving husband lmao, thought my life was going to turn into a living hell lmao, anything i should know ?xD

Just potential content that I could do. But I didn't.

Lots of small content. Only Farm Life remained in the plans.

Spoiler

Lustful slavegirl at the Swindler's Den a follower
Want to go with me?
Sure. But promise me a lot of sex.
Wait here
What is special about this place?
Come on
Onward to cocks!
Let's fuck
Inward to the womb!

Undull Creatures
Arivanya: Horses are most entertaining things in the world!
Yeah, right..
It's just a joke to bring a smile to your face
I agree - it's funny joke. I just don't want to laugh.
You can ride them, they can ride you
That's not how you use horses.. Oh, you mean..
I can't believe you haven't seen a king size under them. Have you ever thought about playing with them?
But we are different types. I don't.. Hm...
Their bulky asses. Don't they becons you?
What? Their.. Asses? What?
What about milking young stallions? Isn't it worth living for?
But horses are not milked, especially stallions.. Oh, you mean...

How are your horse affairs?
(Near a horse) Just went to do one.
(Not near a horse) Dull, so dull.. [Whisper] Thank you for opening my eyes to horses. And not only the eyes. [Gigle]

Hey, сan we get to know each other better?
I'm sorry, but I'm in the HCO club now. Horse Cocks Only. I don't even give my pussy to the husband.

Repeatable Underground Slave Fights
What is the next opponent?
A troll. Don't worry, no one is waiting for you to win. Quite the opposite.
I won
You were able to defeat a troll while naked and unarmed? I have to say it was very sexy.
I lost
Of course. But how you lost! Marvelously!
Some man (Random race). Can you handle him? Try not to get too excited. 
Some woman (Random race). Try to do more grappling and wallowing on the ground.
I won
Excellent performance. Even worth rewarding you.
I lost
Don't get upset, that's way you followed the desires of the crowd.

Trollina the Troll Queen
Who are you? 
The matron of the Three-Eyed clan.
Those are trolls
Yes.
And how did you get into this position?
I wandered the world and searched for my destiny. Found here. Be a she-troll.
So what you doing?
Take care of clan. Food, warmth, place, tail solidness problem..
Tail solidness?
Front tail [She grabbed the closest troll's cock. It immediately hardened] Rub a tail, unleash the hardening liquid.
Can I help you deal with the tail solidness problem?
Yes. (2trolls1female? 3 trolls? 2females1troll?)
Can you help me with the problem too? I have a damn hard tail
This is your dick. But fine, let's fuck.
Let's have sex
Yes.

Tapasvee
(Before Prisoner Rehabilitation Program) This one heard that prisoners are badly treated in Falkreath. Our duty is to investigate and help the poor criminals, if this proves to be true.
You should visit prisoner in prisons and and lighten their heavy burden.
(Before Charity) We should help the needy beggars as much as possible. This one heard about particular miserable man in Solitude. This one even knows his name - Fattig.
(Before New Home for Homeless) We should help the needy beggars as much as possible. This one heard about one behind The Bannered Mare in Whiterun.
(Before Ysolda's Goods) This one catches Ysolda's eyes on itself. Perhaps she needs something from this one?
(Before Apologize to Argonians) This one heard Argonians in Windhelm are mistreated. We must do everything to somehow improve their lives.
(Before Spirit of a Warrior) This one heard about disturbed ghost near Western Watchtower in Whiterun. We must investigate.
(Before Bearer of Unbearable Bears) This one heard about Ivarstead's bear problem. New bear problem.
(Before Splinters for Ass) This one meet and serve the Nord twins in the Braidwood Inn, in Kynesgrove. You have to help them too.
(Before Service to Art) This one met an artist one day. And help to scratch and clear his pet troll's cock by this one's vagina. The artist was heading to Solitude, maybe he needs my help again? And trolls cock - more rubbing.
(Before Longest Gangbang Ever!)  This one met Vanir Venom-Song in the Old Hroldan Inn and helped him in some of his business. You shall too.

Uninvited Guest
Derek in Honeyside: What do you want in my house?
[Strength] Get out of here while you can move on your own
I will complain to the Jarl!
This is my home
You're mistaken, this is my house.
I bought it
No, I bought it.
I'm a Hold's Thane!
And I once caught a huge catfish the size of your head.
Get out!
You get out!

Jarl, in my house lives a stranger
Understood. Guards will take care of him.
Yes, please
We will provide him with a new home in our jail.
No need. I'll deal with him myself
Do as you know.

And what? Do you propose to live as roommates?
I won't go anywhere. You can leave.

Since we're sharing a bed, can we have some fun together?
Yes.
Do something useful, like cleaning or cooking
Why should I?
I said so
Pffff...
For personal rewards from my body
Agree!

Hey you!
What?
Dirty here, worth cleaning up.
What's for breakfast?
Where did I put my copy of the Lusty Argonian Maid?
Do we even need a red chick here? What is she even doing here?
How about some fun?
Yes
Yo-hoo! Fun!
No
You're unfun.

Edited by DSHV
Text color differentiation
2 hours ago, DSHV said:

I decided to cut it out to implement less. I think this is not a big loss, since anyway this content is not for us, but for the Jarl.

Ok...

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

Well, the water hole in the center of the Woman Torment room a few times there, an NPC got stuck there, mostly Aela.

I don't know, but does the player need to be able to use the table?

@DSHV

I want to try...  after "A spy or just curiosity"

Spoiler

Player Female/Male: What's up, Trynhild?
Trynhild: Pretty good and I'm even happy with the possibilities I have here. But I would like to do something ...
Do what?
Well, try this slavery and of course I don't want to be a slave, but have some fun from time to time.
Of course, here will be your will when and if you want.

Thanks...
Do you want to start now?
Yes, it's just going to hurt a lot and I don't want that...
Make an ointment or a mixture that will ease the pain.
Yes it's a good idea! Why did I figure it out myself. Give me 4 hours and I'll do something like that.

Now ready?
Yes...
So you have to do these things first.
okay
Take off your clothes and put on this collar.
okay
Great, now go to the basement.
See these 3 men? They are for you.
Even without an aroused cock they are huge .. <drinks the potion> So I'm all for you and be naughty.
<Here begins scene one by one and scene 4 is going to be gangbang>
<After the gangbang the player will have the opportunity to play with Trynhild himself>
I can see you are happy.
Yes, and it was so exciting! I don't regret the day I met you. Come here .. mmmm

<after the stage she goes back upstairs and we can send her to play in the basement every 24 hours>

16 hours ago, DSHV said:

PC need to undress for some dialogues. The note says for which.

Since the NPC uses an appearance of the PC, but the PC does not have a predetermined voice, then a random voice is selected. Try reloading or just wait.

Just potential content that I could do. But I didn't.

Lots of small content. Only Farm Life remained in the plans.

Reveal hidden contents

Lustful slavegirl at the Swindler's Den a follower
Want to go with me?
Sure. But promise me a lot of sex.
Wait here
What is special about this place?
Come on
Onward to cocks!
Let's fuck
Inward to the womb!

Undull Creatures
Arivanya: Horses are most entertaining things in the world!
Yeah, right..
It's just a joke to bring a smile to your face
I agree - it's funny joke. I just don't want to laugh.
You can ride them, they can ride you
That's not how you use horses.. Oh, you mean..
I can't believe you haven't seen a king size under them. Have you ever thought about playing with them?
But we are different types. I don't.. Hm...
Their bulky asses. Don't they becons you?
What? Their.. Asses? What?
What about milking young stallions? Isn't it worth living for?
But horses are not milked, especially stallions.. Oh, you mean...

How are your horse affairs?
(Near a horse) Just went to do one.
(Not near a horse) Dull, so dull.. [Whisper] Thank you for opening my eyes to horses. And not only the eyes. [Gigle]

Hey, сan we get to know each other better?
I'm sorry, but I'm in the HCO club now. Horse Cocks Only. I don't even give my pussy to the husband.

Repeatable Underground Slave Fights
What is the next opponent?
A troll. Don't worry, no one is waiting for you to win. Quite the opposite.
I won
You were able to defeat a troll while naked and unarmed? I have to say it was very sexy.
I lost
Of course. But how you lost! Marvelously!
Some man (Random race). Can you handle him? Try not to get too excited. 
Some woman (Random race). Try to do more grappling and wallowing on the ground.
I won
Excellent performance. Even worth rewarding you.
I lost
Don't get upset, that's way you followed the desires of the crowd.

Trollina the Troll Queen
Who are you? 
The matron of the Three-Eyed clan.
Those are trolls
Yes.
And how did you get into this position?
I wandered the world and searched for my destiny. Found here. Be a she-troll.
So what you doing?
Take care of clan. Food, warmth, place, tail solidness problem..
Tail solidness?
Front tail [She grabbed the closest troll's cock. It immediately hardened] Rub a tail, unleash the hardening liquid.
Can I help you deal with the tail solidness problem?
Yes. (2trolls1female? 3 trolls? 2females1troll?)
Can you help me with the problem too? I have a damn hard tail
This is your dick. But fine, let's fuck.
Let's have sex
Yes.

Tapasvee
(Before Prisoner Rehabilitation Program) This one heard that prisoners are badly treated in Falkreath. Our duty is to investigate and help the poor criminals, if this proves to be true.
You should visit prisoner in prisons and and lighten their heavy burden.
(Before Charity) We should help the needy beggars as much as possible. This one heard about particular miserable man in Solitude. This one even knows his name - Fattig.
(Before New Home for Homeless) We should help the needy beggars as much as possible. This one heard about one behind The Bannered Mare in Whiterun.
(Before Ysolda's Goods) This one catches Ysolda's eyes on itself. Perhaps she needs something from this one?
(Before Apologize to Argonians) This one heard Argonians in Windhelm are mistreated. We must do everything to somehow improve their lives.
(Before Spirit of a Warrior) This one heard about disturbed ghost near Western Watchtower in Whiterun. We must investigate.
(Before Bearer of Unbearable Bears) This one heard about Ivarstead's bear problem. New bear problem.
(Before Splinters for Ass) This one meet and serve the Nord twins in the Braidwood Inn, in Kynesgrove. You have to help them too.
(Before Service to Art) This one met an artist one day. And help to scratch and clear his pet troll's cock by this one's vagina. The artist was heading to Solitude, maybe he needs my help again? And trolls cock - more rubbing.
(Before Longest Gangbang Ever!)  This one met Vanir Venom-Song in the Old Hroldan Inn and helped him in some of his business. You shall too.

Uninvited Guest
Derek in Honeyside: What do you want in my house?
[Strength] Get out of here while you can move on your own
I will complain to the Jarl!
This is my home
You're mistaken, this is my house.
I bought it
No, I bought it.
I'm a Hold's Thane!
And I once caught a huge catfish the size of your head.
Get out!
You get out!

Jarl, in my house lives a stranger
Understood. Guards will take care of him.
Yes, please
We will provide him with a new home in our jail.
No need. I'll deal with him myself
Do as you know.

And what? Do you propose to live as roommates?
I won't go anywhere. You can leave.

Since we're sharing a bed, can we have some fun together?
Yes.
Do something useful, like cleaning or cooking
Why should I?
I said so
Pffff...
For personal rewards from my body
Agree!

Hey you!
What?
Dirty here, worth cleaning up.
What's for breakfast?
Where did I put my copy of the Lusty Argonian Maid?
Do we even need a red chick here? What is she even doing here?
How about some fun?
Yes
Yo-hoo! Fun!
No
You're unfun.

Thanks brother it works.. ?