On 6/12/2022 at 7:22 PM, xyzxyz said:

Tried it with multiple saves and multiple mod loadouts. Always crashed.

Setstage AAABBTS 16. Then help Alfhild, There will be several results, you need to find the right NPC. Player.placeatme her id 1.

23 hours ago, crococat said:

Just merged all 4 your mods with BSA extraction option. PEXs are inside. If it would help.

22 hours ago, Alturistix said:

I have extracted the BSA using Cathedral, and I have attached the source files (.psc files ). LMK if you need the .pex files as well.

Thank you. Degeneracy will continue flow.

22 hours ago, tamai said:

the NPC fovist Noclan in whiterun (the bum asking for the jarls dagger) there is an issue i went to the jarls quarters and there is no dagger to be found? Is there another way to complete this quest.

Yes, you can refuse to steal and just pay him. But if you have already agreed, then use help needle, player.additem its id 1. Or setstage AAANewHomeforHomeless 21.

2 hours ago, DSHV said:
On 6/12/2022 at 5:22 PM, xyzxyz said:

Setstage AAABBTS 16. Then help Alfhild, There will be several results, you need to find the right NPC. Player.placeatme her id 1.

That worked but you forgot to add a dialogue for Sasha about the training. The quest log update says jacob.

I wonder if Ysolda or Ahlam will be next ^^

Edited by xyzxyz

Anyone encounter this bug in quest "Fighting Pride" where you need to go to Belethor's store basement with Lydia. After talking and doing scene with the first Slaver, the quest then told me to talk with the next Slaver but the quest marker is marked on an empty spot like in screenshot.

Spoiler

image.png.b9bf34ee6d32ab4bea3e9534c72d314c.png

Right now, I am trying to find the quest id to skip the stage via console command.

Edited: The stage I stuck in was 23 and after I use console command to skip it to stage 25 I think the quest is working fine now.

Edited by variaNTR
21 hours ago, variaNTR said:

Anyone encounter this bug in quest "Fighting Pride" where you need to go to Belethor's store basement with Lydia. After talking and doing scene with the first Slaver, the quest then told me to talk with the next Slaver but the quest marker is marked on an empty spot like in screenshot.

Hide contents

Right now, I am trying to find the quest id to skip the stage via console command.

Edited: The stage I stuck in was 23 and after I use console command to skip it to stage 25 I think the quest is working fine now.

I have encountered exactly the same problem. However, after I save the game and reload the game, the empty place now has a slaver with quest mark on it. And the dialogue is available as well.

On 6/15/2022 at 12:32 AM, variaNTR said:

Reveal hidden contents

i had that bug too but the game figured it out itself...

btw, what's the enb you are using? 

Updated to Version 1.5.

Did load a save game in "Breezehome" in Whiterun. "Bad bitch" and "Scratcher" spawn suddenly in my home. I never met them before in that save game. Had to deactivate both, to get rid of them.

Both of them were actually following me, as if I had invited them. Seems you have a little bug in both custom follower scripts. They are NOT my followers at that point in time.

Tried it after a very long break. The changes are very impressive, the mod is surprisingly stable and bug free, with one (big) exception: none of the animal sequences are working for me. In other mods those animations work just fine, in ToH - not so much, which is a shame. I don't know what might be the cause, but considering that there are quite a few of such sequences, you might be willing to take a look at the problem @DSHV.

I don’t know why. But this mod doesn’t work properly when I have it downloaded. Multiple CTD’s in certain areas where events are. Multiple CTD’s in areas where specific followers are. Some NPC’s don’t pop up and if they do. They completely vanish and seem to not exist.

Hello,

I'm currently on the main quest at the Breaking Chains step:

Following my conversation with Spermthief I told someone about Serpent and Serpent punished me by locking me up for 24 hours.

Impossible to speed up time and if I put the game in the background it pauses.

I don't know how much 24 hours means in Skyrim but it's veeeeeeeeeeeery long since there's nothing to do.

Is there something I missed?

Thanks

9 minutes ago, coralys said:

Impossible to speed up time and if I put the game in the background it pauses.

I don't know how much 24 hours means in Skyrim but it's veeeeeeeeeeeery long since there's nothing to do.

I use "set.timescale to 2000" command in console for such events to scip time, just don't forget to change it back with "set.timscale to 20".

On 6/18/2022 at 4:17 AM, Boredomisgone said:

What to do with "Furry Dick" dog?

Bring him to the prisoner Tina.

On 6/18/2022 at 6:15 AM, mkess said:

Both of them were actually following me, as if I had invited them.

On 6/18/2022 at 5:50 PM, crococat said:

Had same thing with bad bitch but no in plater home,

Add with console a dirty stone in their inventories.

On 6/18/2022 at 5:47 PM, crococat said:

Cannot understand what to do with Jordis after wooden masks are equipped.

Three groups have spawned in Solitude, you can have fun with them if Jordis is nearby and both of you are masked.  Talk to Jordis in the Proudspire Manor for the next quests.

22 hours ago, kapibar said:

In other mods those animations work just fine, in ToH - not so much,

If the animations work with other mods and people, then it's strange that it doesn't work. There shouldn't be any difference in the code. Are animal animations enabled in Sexlab MCM?

11 hours ago, GreyWinter said:

I don’t know why. But this mod doesn’t work properly when I have it downloaded.

What specific archive did you download and install?

8 hours ago, Vanishing Silkmoth said:

He just stands there and gives a generic greeting when I talk to him.

Try setstage AAATroublesofHeroineQuest 10. Maybe try to resurrect him or reset or just bump into him?

2 hours ago, colinschueren55 said:

How do you find masta? I can't find him anywhere in the hall

Did you install TroublesofHeroineDragonbornAddon? Or using SE merged version?

21 minutes ago, staspidaras2 said:

I use "set.timescale to 2000" command in console for such events to scip time, just don't forget to change it back with "set.timscale to 20".

Thank you but it doesn't work : Time accelerated but without other effect.

By the way I finally realize that I really missed something. Their is a trap to escape. But because I was in total dark I couldn't see it until I remembered I have light spell ?

But I keep in mind your answer, I will be usefull I think^^