On 7/14/2022 at 5:33 AM, Karkhel said:

Have you ever ended up fixing it? I have the same problem, setstage AAAPoSShorsStone 51 didnt work for me either. Tried doing different choices in the latter parts of the quest nothing seems to progress it.

Ok, so, after I completed Shor's Stone, there was no quest update, but when I found Sondas (it had to be outside the mine) in Darkwater Crossing, he had the dialogue to start that part of the quest.

No idea if that's how it's intended or a bug, but that's how it worked for me.

3 hours ago, Rylalei said:

Ok, so, after I completed Shor's Stone, there was no quest update, but when I found Sondas (it had to be outside the mine) in Darkwater Crossing, he had the dialogue to start that part of the quest.

No idea if that's how it's intended or a bug, but that's how it worked for me.

I think every time I talked with him was in the mine, I didn't even think to try that, thanks I will try it.

I had a persistent CTD when I entered the Winking Skeever in solitude. I've been self troubleshooting this for almost an hour but I found a solution. I am posting it so if anyone googles the issue like I did, they can find the solution. I couldn't find anything. Mods I have installed that reference the Winking Skeever are Public Whore, ELFX, Citizens of Tamriel, Populated Skyrim for BaboDialogue, and obviously Troubles of Heroine.

From being in SSEdit, I thought the issue was related to a ToH twin event in the Winking Skeever but that wasn't it at all. The issue is the doppleganger event. I disabled the doppleganger event in the mcm menu for ToH and the CTD resolved itself.

I hope this helps someone googling the issue if they run into this problem.

Not sure if this idea had been pitched, but for breeze home, there was an npc cut content, a guy named taric, who’s a squatter and says he owns the place and dosent care wether you own the home by deed, and suggests you can be a good roommate. I can imagine a Dom/sub dynamic earning his trust or to be his roommate and get on his good side to submit to his desires or do tasks for him?

I have a problem with joining the companions. I have spoken to Kodlak and agreed to fulfill my duties but after that I don't have any dialogue to actually join. All the companions members now have "may I serve you?" dialogue option but that's it. Can't progress further. Did I miss something?

1 hour ago, itami_no_hana said:

I have a problem with joining the companions. I have spoken to Kodlak and agreed to fulfill my duties but after that I don't have any dialogue to actually join. All the companions members now have "may I serve you?" dialogue option but that's it. Can't progress further. Did I miss something?

You had to join guild first in vanila way.

Another time start new game and still there are problems with characters moving in SE. They dont follow to their places (Forgotten Regreat for example). Or they dont return on their places if moved by some event.

In LE all is ok.

Sorry if this has been asked before but I want to make sure before installing this mod for my new playthrough:
If I play as a male PC I will only get the corresponding content (quests / dialogues as listed under "Content for heterosexual male PCs") unless I actively give myself the Troubles of Hero token? Is that correct?

Also: are the requirements in the File Information box the only ones or is there something else?

Edited by Jackfrost88
On 7/20/2022 at 11:07 PM, lightspeed77 said:

Not sure if this idea had been pitched, but for breeze home, there was an npc cut content, a guy named taric

Good idea, but if he is added by other mods, then it is better to make another NPC, like his cousin Derek. And not Breezehome, but in another home, because the mod already adds a bunch of NPCs to Whiterun house.

On 7/21/2022 at 3:22 PM, crococat said:

Another time start new game and still there are problems with characters moving in SE.

I take the LE version and just save it in the Creation Kit fo SE. I don’t know how they can be different, do you have  have different modlists?

6 hours ago, Jackfrost88 said:

If I play as a male PC I will only get the corresponding content (quests / dialogues as listed under "Content for heterosexual male PCs")

To be honest, I haven't tested it. There is a chance someone will take you for a sub woman. But I usually do the gender check.

Besides the mod with DLC add-ons you can install xVASynth voice pack for TOH and other patches from the download page (under Perks:).

1 hour ago, DSHV said:

I take the LE version and just save it in the Creation Kit fo SE. I don’t know how they can be different, do you have  have different modlists?

Main mod pack is similiar. Maybe JKsSkyrim may broke navigation, i have it in SE only.

But other mods and main quests are working in both games, characters are going were they should be.

Maybe it is my own bug if there are no similiar reports. Now it hard to ensure that game is going right.

Dog's Faithful Friend: In the Dead Man's Drink, Falkreath you can buy dog Scratcher and spell to understand him from Listig Selger. You can offer Bad Bitch to him. To marry him find Casfar the Sunken in Riften;

How do i get rid of the dog?

My feedback as per the request at the end of the Markarth Fighitng Pits Quest log:

Have the opponents become gradually more difficult, after Hammer you fight two bumbs, then a bear, then a troll or a Chaurus!

Maybe even a pack of Rieklings they captured or something like that. Hopefully this quest gets expanded.

On 7/22/2022 at 9:02 PM, crococat said:

Main mod pack is similiar. Maybe JKsSkyrim may broke navigation, i have it in SE only.

Waiting doesn't help? And if you follow them, where do they go? Or just standing? And if you teleport them with the console?

On 7/22/2022 at 9:04 PM, RaptorVz said:

How do i get rid of the dog?

He should be standing if he has a Dirty Stone in his inventory. He can be ordered to stay if he has no stones inside and his quest stage is 11.

On 7/24/2022 at 9:18 AM, mutayyeb33 said:

Plz update new quest and release them .It been a long time since you released an update

Right now I'm working on the 1.4 Problems of Survivor update.

20 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

My feedback as per the request at the end of the Markarth Fighitng Pits Quest log:

Maybe I will add new opponents, since users have been asking me about this arena lately.

19 hours ago, Wilhelm Li said:

Can you disable spouse with Pirve? Is little wired nothing happen to the spouse after the main quest.

Yes, initially the spouse was disabled, but received complaints. So the code that disables the spouse is commented out. The main quest still works ugly, most of the endings available only via MCM.

On 6/28/2022 at 8:52 PM, killer905 said:

I don't remember if this is the correct order, but maybe it will help you because in my case there was no problem.

Pursuit of a Shadow - Start of your doppelganger’s questline.

Speak to Fellrim the Beerbane in Riften, near Honeyside. 

Shor's Stone (Talk to Filnjar to start). 

Darkwater Crossing (Sondas Drenim), 

Kynesgrove (Asgorn the Verseweaver), 

Windhelm (Sigmund Sour-Milk), 

Nightgate Inn (Hadring), 

Anga's Mill (Lothinfingra), 

Ivarstead (Random person), 

Helgen (the bandit);

What should I do with the Bandit in Helgen? He stays there with only two dialogue options and the quest won't proceed. :(

21 hours ago, bkeul said:

Having an issue where Crapeater won't do anything after I give him Wine, he just stays at Beggar's Row instead of coming to the bridge. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Click on him, go to the bridge and use moveto player.

12 hours ago, bkeul said:

What should I do with the Bandit in Helgen? He stays there with only two dialogue options and the quest won't proceed. :(

Take his diary from his inventory and read it. But this is where the content ends in the current update.

3 hours ago, kamilloxo said:

I'm getting a CTD in the Bannered Mare when using QuickLootRE and hovering over the barrel that contains 'Disgusting Soup'.

And how does this mod react to other mod's items? Could it be that the game breaks too long description of an item?

On 7/26/2022 at 11:42 AM, DSHV said:

Click on him, go to the bridge and use moveto player.

Take his diary from his inventory and read it. But this is where the content ends in the current update.

And how does this mod react to other mod's items? Could it be that the game breaks too long description of an item?

Thanks for the help, I was able to move Crapeater to the bridge using moveto and the quest progressed until after the kiss, but it ends there, nothing else happens. Tried to move him to the Tavern, but there's not option of dialogue. Kinda stuck. What should happen next?

I just played around with the mod lately, and I feel that it would be nice to have an option to 'claim' the Lustful slavegirl that hangs around Swindler's Den, I feel it's a bit of a waste for her to stay there lonely and horny, whilst I feel it wouldn't be totally illogical if we could 'claim' her and have her follow us around for us to use as we wish, or make her stay lonely and horny in a base of our choosing.

I got tired of the dominant Riekling follower and found that I couldn't dismiss him. The only way I found to get rid of him was to delete the Dragonborn Addon, save with him gone, then reinstall the Addon. That did what I wanted, but also reset the Bitch of Thirsk Hall scenario, which I liked.  Is there a way to reset Thirsk Hall, or another way to get rid of the follower?

1 hour ago, robert.marquis said:

I got tired of the dominant Riekling follower and found that I couldn't dismiss him. The only way I found to get rid of him was to delete the Dragonborn Addon, save with him gone, then reinstall the Addon. That did what I wanted, but also reset the Bitch of Thirsk Hall scenario, which I liked.  Is there a way to reset Thirsk Hall, or another way to get rid of the follower?

That sounds like overkill. You could just disable him via the console. Or remove TroublesOfHeroine and re-enable it. I legit think that would do less potential damage to a save then removing the whole dragonborn DLC to remove a single pesky follower.