On 6/25/2022 at 2:12 PM, zwdragonbone8314 said:

But when I reach there with the other guy, no additional dialogues appears in other guy or the wolf.

It must be that he and the player are in the same cell with one of the wolves.

On 6/25/2022 at 9:31 PM, Aird said:

how can i keeping on the quest?

This is supposed to be a wedding dress. Try spawn it with the console or skip the stage with setstage AAAPoSAngasMill 20.

22 hours ago, Onomatophobia said:

Looks like after completing Wereslut quest, I didnt get the perk. Any other way to recieve it?

Help werewhore, player.addspell its id.

19 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

Sans Titre's dialogue just ends at asking her if she wants to serve or run away.

There is just one phrase, no quests with the character.

18 hours ago, jperrins66 said:

Where or when do you start the Bruised and Busted quest ?

Talk to Bruiser as his slave at 0 dignity.

4 hours ago, Lovelases1 said:

There are so many download options, i have no idea which one im supposed to download for SSE 

TroublesofHeroineSE2.5.0.zip
TroublesofHeroineDragonbornAddonSE1.2.rar
TroublesofHeroineHearthfireAddonSE1.0.1.rar
TroublesofHeroineDawnguardAddonSE1.1.1.rar
+xVASynth voice pack
OR just this https://www.loverslab.com/topic/130300-troubles-of-heroine/page/180/#comment-3776716

Hello all,

I have tried to go through as many pages of this forum but failed to find any answers to my issue.

Started the quest fine and did all that I could until the Bruiser quest.

Found him in the SLeeping Giant, made him a follower, got the contract with the local shop owner (Lucian) and managed to drop my Dignity to the lowest level possible (Ithink).

Came back already 4 times to fulfil my contract with Lucian but the Bruiser still does not accept my job offering.

The Inventor, Whore Teacher & Jarl of the Pale quest are done and complete. Got the key to the Mansion where Serpent waits on his throne and does nothing.

How do I clear the Bruiser quest to advance the story?

Thank you in advance

Edited by Elguapo74
1 hour ago, Elguapo74 said:

How do I clear the Bruiser quest to advance the story?

Had you tried to just thow away your dignity from inventory? Is it work?

Hey, sorry if this was asked before, but it seems I got a small problem.

In the Pursuit of a Shadow quest, I just finished everything at Shor's Stone, and the blacksmith told me to go to Darkwater Crossing, the quest shows "my impostor went to Darkwater Crossing", but the quest marker/stage seems stuck at the final stage of Shor's Stone, telling me I still need to talk to the blacksmith, so I can't progress any further. The Dremora got convinced to join the fun as well.

Do you know of a way to fix this so I wouldn't have to restart on a new save?

Edited by Rylalei
2 hours ago, Rylalei said:

Hey, sorry if this was asked before, but it seems I got a small problem.

In the Pursuit of a Shadow quest, I just finished everything at Shor's Stone, and the blacksmith told me to go to Darkwater Crossing, the quest shows "my impostor went to Darkwater Crossing", but the quest marker/stage seems stuck at the final stage of Shor's Stone, telling me I still need to talk to the blacksmith, so I can't progress any further. The Dremora got convinced to join the fun as well.

Do you know of a way to fix this so I wouldn't have to restart on a new save?

I don't remember if this is the correct order, but maybe it will help you because in my case there was no problem.

Pursuit of a Shadow - Start of your doppelganger’s questline.

Speak to Fellrim the Beerbane in Riften, near Honeyside. 

Shor's Stone (Talk to Filnjar to start). 

Darkwater Crossing (Sondas Drenim), 

Kynesgrove (Asgorn the Verseweaver), 

Windhelm (Sigmund Sour-Milk), 

Nightgate Inn (Hadring), 

Anga's Mill (Lothinfingra), 

Ivarstead (Random person), 

Helgen (the bandit);

7 hours ago, crococat said:

Had you tried to just thow away your dignity from inventory? Is it work?

Hi, yes it does! Very simple, even if funny that Dignity would be considered an item and be manageable via the inventory. 

Anyways, thanks for your help with this, much appreciated.

Cheers

Fighting Pride(a lot of guards in Whiterun home) doesn't lead to the next quest after I finished it. where did it go wrong?

PS, I can trigger Fighting Lust with setstage aaamcfightinglust 10,  just wondering why this happens and what I will miss

Edited by zhuguannan123
13 hours ago, killer905 said:

I don't remember if this is the correct order, but maybe it will help you because in my case there was no problem.

Pursuit of a Shadow - Start of your doppelganger’s questline.

Speak to Fellrim the Beerbane in Riften, near Honeyside. 

Shor's Stone (Talk to Filnjar to start). 

Darkwater Crossing (Sondas Drenim), 

Kynesgrove (Asgorn the Verseweaver), 

Windhelm (Sigmund Sour-Milk), 

Nightgate Inn (Hadring), 

Anga's Mill (Lothinfingra), 

Ivarstead (Random person), 

Helgen (the bandit);

For me, it doesn't change from "Talk to Filnjar". I did all the quests in Shor's Stone, as Pursuit of a Shadow - Shor's Stone is finished, but the quest doesn't move on. Filnjar doesn't have any other dialogue from the questline other than the "Do you want me" one either.

7 hours ago, Rylalei said:

For me, it doesn't change from "Talk to Filnjar". I did all the quests in Shor's Stone, as Pursuit of a Shadow - Shor's Stone is finished, but the quest doesn't move on. Filnjar doesn't have any other dialogue from the questline other than the "Do you want me" one either.

Just go to: Darkwater Crossing and find (Sondas Drenim)

Well i have a strange bug that I have finally tracked down to the dance for grym in shackles in the Catherine: Model Show quest. after my pc becomes partially none responsive, it can still move and jump but not draw weapons and some other stuff directly after any sexlab event, I can fix it via quick save and reload and I know it's probably something due to one of my other mods but can I have the console command to skip that quest please

On 6/28/2022 at 5:59 PM, variaNTR said:

My Pursuit of Shadows quest is currently ended in Windhelm, do the 3 choices matter for continuing the quest?

If you kill him, you will not get a hint where to go next. If you marry him, then perhaps there will be new content further.

On 6/29/2022 at 1:46 AM, Rylalei said:

telling me I still need to talk to the blacksmith

23 hours ago, Rylalei said:

the quest doesn't move on.

If the Dremora agree to become a whore, you call tell this to Filnjar. If not, try setstage AAAPoSShorsStone 51.

On 6/29/2022 at 9:55 AM, zhuguannan123 said:

Fighting Pride(a lot of guards in Whiterun home) doesn't lead to the next quest after I finished it. where did it go wrong?

It starts randomly, just like other quests: ask her What? in the Breezehome.

13 hours ago, jperrins66 said:

the dance for grym in shackles in the Catherine: Model Show

Maybe skip the stage with the code: setstage AAATOHModelShow 40?

17 hours ago, killer905 said:

Just go to: Darkwater Crossing and find (Sondas Drenim)

I did, he had no dialogue for it.

ScreenShot2.bmp

1 hour ago, DSHV said:

If the Dremora agree to become a whore, you call tell this to Filnjar. If not, try setstage AAAPoSShorsStone 51.

Doesn't work, Filnjar doesn't have any dialogue option anymore, and neither does Sondas in Darkwater Crossing. The console command doesn't seem to do anything, maybe because the quest is finished already?

ScreenShot3.bmp ScreenShot10.bmp

ScreenShot11.bmp

Edited by Rylalei
3 minutes ago, Rylalei said:

ScreenShot2.bmp 5.02 MB · 0 downloads

Doesn't work, Filnjar doesn't have any dialogue option anymore, and neither does Sondas in Darkwater Crossing. The console command doesn't seem to do anything, maybe because the quest is finished already?

ScreenShot3.bmp 5.02 MB · 0 downloads ScreenShot9.bmp 5.02 MB · 0 downloads ScreenShot10.bmp 5.02 MB · 1 download

You should set ScreenshotFormat to 1 in enblocal.ini so the screenshot output will be *.png file. Much easier to view the image and other people don't have to download the file to view it.

5 minutes ago, neneXgod said:

You should set ScreenshotFormat to 1 in enblocal.ini so the screenshot output will be *.png file. Much easier to view the image and other people don't have to download the file to view it.

Uhm, sorry if it's a dumb question, but where do I find that file?

Do note that I don't have an ENB.

@DSHV

More dialogue for Rothariel Flameheart after "No word from an agent" quest

Spoiler

Player Female/Male

I have questions for you.

Rothariel Flameheart

Yes?

Ask 1

Player Female/Male

What do you think of dicks....

Nord

Rothariel Flameheart

Thick but medium-length dicks make them less likely to have an unwanted child, but they have to make an effort if they want to have a child.

Imperial

Rothariel Flameheart

The average thickness and length of the dick make them have to make an effort if they want to have a baby and please a woman.

Breton

Rothariel Flameheart

Apparently they're small, but if he's excited it's not much bigger than Imperial's cock.

Redguard

Rothariel Flameheart

Their dicks are "curved dicks" if you know what I mean haha. On a serious note now they have thick and long dicks so if they are not careful they easily become fathers. I feel a bit sorry for them. Hah, just kidding.

Khajiit

Rothariel Flameheart

I don't know much about them, but they have spiky dicks and overall I don't know if female Khajiit simply love pain.

Argonian

Rothariel Flameheart

Scaly dickheads nothing in particular, and I won't say much either.

Wood Elf

Rothariel Flameheart

My people's dicks fit like a glove into a woman's pussy, but combine wood pussy with a dick from, say, Nord or Redguard and we have a bump of pleasure.

Orc

Rothariel Flameheart

They could wash more often, but it's the combination of Nord and Redguard's dick and the brutality of sex that makes them good lovers with or without children.

Dark Elf

Rothariel Flameheart

Medium in size and thickness, but when they arrive they have an ejaculation like that of 'Red Mountain'.

High Elf

Rothariel Flameheart

Tall, but dicks similar to their Dark cousins only before they ejaculate they can fuck for half a day and not ejaculate.

Ask 2

Spoiler

Player Female/Male

What is the potion or spell that makes the spirit come out of the body?

Rothariel Flameheart

Even if I wanted to I won't tell you and it's not because I don't trust you just that there is a very ancient spell that makes me completely unable to speak for the next few minutes. Many have even tried Thalmor and failed. And good thing too because it's my secret why I'm Housecarl without Thane.

Ask 3

Spoiler

Player Female/Male

How did it come to be that Wood Elf is Housecarl?

Rothariel Flameheart

A question like any other and the answer is: I have earned it with hard work and not ONLY between my legs, but just my way of getting information you know as "spirit".

Ask 4

Spoiler

Player Female/Male

What are you doing in Skyrim and not in Valenwood?

Rothariel Flameheart

I was born here silly so this is my home as for the Nords.  My parents fled here to Skyrim not long after Thalmor occupied Valenwood and already my mother knew she was pregnant. So as long as they had the opportunity they fled Valenwood and don't ask why they didn't choose Cyrodiil, but looking at what happened later there I'm glad they didn't stay there, but the Thalmor war got here too.

Player Female/Male

So you think the war between Imperial and Nords is part of the Thalmor plan?

Rothariel Flameheart

Of course, this ban on the belief in Talos made the Nords hate the Imperial and Thalmor just wanted them to fight each other, only to then easily invade not only Cyrodiil or SKyrim, but other regions as well. According to them "The era of the humans is over, long live Thalmor".... pfuu.

For @DSHV

In the Fighting Pits in Markarth Warrens

1) What mods are BEST disabled [I disabled Defeat 'Player' and Death Alternative temporarily]
I found that these two mods interfered with the down and win conditions, but also because I play with 'Morality' on The Ash Queen actually attempted to stop Hammer.

2) Are we supposed to be able to BEAT hammer? I literally spent over 4 hours, doing my character, leveling up, increasing my enchanting, getting the pugilist gloves, then disenchanting them. Having FMEA teleport me into a nearby forest where Goblins ravaged me! Got back, made a pair f unarmed fighting gloves just to fight HAMMER.

Again, I downed Hammer three times, no dice.

3) Is Morvuex required as a current Follower to do the Fighting Pits quest? How else would you humiliate yourself in front of the Secretary?
Problem: Having Morvuex as a follower means he will try and fight the Pit Fighters. Maybe set him to [HELPS NO ONE]??

I really want these quests to be the best they can be, with as few glitches.

On 6/30/2022 at 6:22 PM, Rylalei said:

You need to talk to him outside the mine. Try Setstage AAAPursuitofaShadow 54.

On 7/2/2022 at 3:08 AM, Dojo_dude said:

In the Fighting Pits in Markarth Warrens

Try setstage AAAUndergroundSlaveFights 45. But that's the whole quest. When I tested everything worked. Surely other mods change something. I didn't get much response to this content, so it didn't continue.

3 hours ago, Doomrior said:

I really enjoyed Tapasvee's quests and contended any plans for continuing her disciple training in the next update?

No, and I haven't added any content to her in a long time. Any ideas for her?

I can't seem to advance the rehabilitation quest. I finished the quest for the thrallmaster, I tried not talking to the jarl because the only response I could give didn't feel very "in character" for me. Even if I did try talking to him there's nothing new really going on. Is there something I'm missing or is that quest ending there for now?