Since its suggestion time, well, ill chip in.

By the end of main quest of of ToH you're a pariah and a deviant that is looked down at.

We've allready got some content for player being "bad influence" with Elisif, Olfina and Jordis. Thing is, why not push it? One would wager if you're friends with jarls and run a couple of guilds, you very much can change what you dont like. Why bother with masks if you can normalize something.

You can start in solitude, seeing as Jarl is on board. Bard College allready alleged to provide services of intimate nature. Doing so with an audience might attract alot of money and attention. Sure, painting series with Dragonborn was quite scandalous, but it sold out instantly. And since Jarl herself takes interest, it cant be all that bad? Illdi surely could use a push for her career.  And infamy is as good as fame. Seeing upstart catching up should bring Aia and Pantea on board.

A series of such "performances" can get progressively more interesting, stating with a private showing in college building/noble house, progressing to blue palace night party and to castle dour court fair. There is a wide array of possible guests and extra performers. Maybe Olfina would be interested?

2 hours ago, Shenchi said:

After completing this quest, Miraak refuses to have sex with you if prompted - and only will do for the transference of your power to him in (3). If prompted for sex after this quest, he will decline saying something along the lines of, "What mortal would possibly seek pleasure from those ruined, diseased craters you call orifices?" 

What about instead, Miraak says that, prompting PC grovel, beg and humiliate herself in exchange for Miraak to heal her, and at the end he demands to be compensated for wasting magica/potion on her and to be thanked for restoring PC to serviceable condition instead of getting rid of her? Then he will set a high amount of some hard to get resource as payment? 

I love all your ideas! 

3 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

What about instead, Miraak says that, prompting PC grovel, beg and humiliate herself in exchange for Miraak to heal her, and at the end he demands to be compensated for wasting magica/potion on her and to be thanked for restoring PC to serviceable condition instead of getting rid of her? Then he will set a high amount of some hard to get resource as payment? 

I love all your ideas! 

Up to DSHV in the end! Though I appreciate the compliment :)

Edited by Shenchi

I suggest these ideas.

・Recreate the bullying from Falsk Venn by inviting the bullies of the time
・Suddenly detained for a crime they didn't commit, forced to attend a trial naked, and have their dignity destroyed.
・Heroine and Elisif, whom she subjugated, put on a miserable show in front of the people in the castle. Afterwards, when you talk to the people in the castle, they will give you the option of having Elisif or yourself raped.

Dunno if work is still being done on this or if Fallout is the current focus but it would be nice to see a second stage of taming the Lioness. Aerin is kind of a pissant so it would be neat if after a couple of days a second quest could be started after talking to Mjoll that can result in him being cucked and Mjoll being turned into a cumdump for the thieves guild. Makes logical sense to me especially if you are the guild master when you do it.

hello, in pursuit of a shadow at the windhelm is giving the marriage to the girl the only way to progress or you can progress with one of the other paths? idk if its a bug but in the marriage route after the marriage nothing new happens, no new dialogue, no new objective.

15 hours ago, Lucioyarity said:

Could it be incompatible with cities overhaul, like Jks cities?

Yes, it can hide some NPCs.

2 hours ago, sivb1 said:

hello, in pursuit of a shadow at the windhelm is giving the marriage to the girl the only way to progress or you can progress with one of the other paths?

Hello, he should have the dialogue if he is in the spouse faction. Try setstage aaaposwindhelm 61 and setstage AAAPursuitofaShadow 57.

Rewrite The Pursuit of a Shadow: Riverwood. I'm inspired by my own POS and will add to Whiterun an investigation with the questioning of witnesses and tracking. Also theatrical performance with a prisoner in front of the jarl. And replacing a healing statue stays too. 
The Pursuit of a Shadow: Riverwood

Spoiler

Sigrid: Excuse me..
I'm surprised you had the nerve to show up. What an audacity to look into the eyes of a wife of whom you tried to seduce, as if nothing had happened! And even after I kindly asked to stay away from my husband, Alvor!
I’m sorry..
Oh, she is sorry! I’m sorry too that you’re such a slut.
This is a mistake!
Of course this is a mistake! Mistake in your upbringing. You were spanked too little, especially where your slutish legs connected.
How can I redeem myself?
Do you want to redeem yourself? Commendable. You brought shame on our family and it will be fair to bring shame on you. Undress and be that way.
Is your husband so easily seduced by strangers? And what does that say about you as a woman?
Listen up, bitch. You compensate me for my humiliation. Preferably with your own humiliation. Or I will start sending letters about you to your relatives and friends. Let's see if you will be so smug explaining to your beloved or children why you are so slutish.
They know everything.
Then I'll use the old Skyrim law of adultery: "The wife has the right to entrall any husband's wench." This is a very old and unused law, but still valid. Probably because such impudent sluts has not been born for a long time.
[Undress]
Everyone in the settlement need to see this horny coochie to be warned about you. Go and help the villagers, be at least something useful. Be always naked and humiliated to show repentance! And tell everyone at the beginning of the conversation who you are.

I’m a horny slut, hungry for other's husbands. Please give me a hard task for redemption
Alvor: I know! Leave, you done enough already!
Camilla Valerius: So, you know how to seduce men? I just need to test something with your skills. Can you check how good are Faendal and Sven defense against seductresses? 
Can you check how good is Sven defense against seductresses? 
Can you check how good is Faendal defense against seductresses?
Can you teach me bed tricks? I know you have a lot of them up your sleeve. [Giggle] Natural sleeve.
Hey, would you like to have some fun with me?
Faendal: Let’s go. [He grabbed your hand and lead] (teleport behind the town’s wall)
Is there anything else you want to order me?
I always dreamed of a girl to do this.
Now what I wanted to do with a girl.
No, I am good. Thanks.
Sven: Yes! [He grabbed your hand and lead] (teleport behind the town’s wall)
Oh, I have an idea, if you allow.
No. Thank you for being a such yes-girl. It’s was great!
[Lie] They did not fall for my feminine charms
Hm? Well, I think they should be rewarded. Thanks for checking.
[Lie] Only Faendal fall for my feminine charms
What a dog! I need to somehow punish him and reward Sven.
[Lie] Only Sven fall for my feminine charms
What a dog! I need to somehow punish him and reward Faendal.
They fall for my feminine charms
What dogs! Come with me to take revenge on them.
Lucan Valerius: I will take the opportunity to ask you to get me the fat lute from the Embershard Mine. Will you do it for free? Good.
Here’s the fat lute
Be guilty more often, it's beneficial for everyone else.
Gerdur: Thanks for the warning. Then your hardest task will be to stay as far away from my husband as possible.
Hod: I’m a horny slut, hungry for other's husbands. I’m sorry, but I should stay away from you
Emmm.. You don't do it right now. Or does “staying away” mean for you to not sit directly on a dick?
Embry: No more words. I understand what you're hinting at, slut. 
Orgnar: Well, I guess if you call yourself a slut, then you want sex from me, right? Fine.
Hilde: I'll show you how we weaned sluts off whoring back in my days. (spanking)
I talked to everyone
Now time for your lesson. Bring me a special stinging grass pod of a Poisonous Spiky Grass. It grows south of here, over the Embershard Mine. Don't worry, it's not harmful to a human, just very painful.
Bandit: Hey chick, did you come from Riverwood? How many men are there who can fight?
How many women who can fight not interested to you?
Phew. Why, if I know the answer - zero. Just look at your little hands, wench.
Let's move our stupid conversation to the stage of your murder. I have a lot more to do.
Fine, bitch. We could  fuck you really good, but you seem to be in a hurry to suck dicks in Sovngarde.
What for? Are you planning an attack?
Smart wench. There is one red-haired bitch, wife of the blacksmith. She must be very bored, in our lair she will have a lot of fun.
Can you enslave her after she tells me some information?
You first defeat our chief and only then give us orders, insolent cunt.
Please don't. How can I convince you?
As if you don't know wench. Bend over and hope that we like your meathole more than hers.
Please use my meathole, sir
Since you ask so politely, wench..
Of course I'll use another hole.
Okay, I think that's enough. We went to sleep and recuperate.
Is that it? And you were planning on capturing a sex slave for a couple of frictions?
Remember, bitch, we're doing this to please ourselves. I don't care about pleasure of a whore. We are satisfied and that's the main thing.
So you won't attack Riverwood?
N-ah. I don't know about him, but I'm tired of fucking. Bye, slut.

Look what the Khajiit dragged in! How long did I have to wait for you?
I saved you and Riverwood from a bandit raid
Stop daydreaming, fantasy girl! Did you bring a punishment bouquet?
Here's a Poisonous Spiky Grass. 
[She took the plant, wrapping her hand in the hem of her clothes] Now go to Anise. She has a cabin in the wilderness, west of here. I heard, or rather, Alvor buzzed all my ears that she owns some kind of rare and durable ore. Try to get it. Pay out of your own pocket if you need to. She doesn't need Anise anyway, she just an old and weak woman. (Adamantium Ore)
Here's the ore
Come back in an hour and my husband will make a remedy hold you against the world.
Is my remedy ready?
Talk to Rotte, he is a wandering mage with whom I made a deal.
Rotte: And here is my subject!
So what should be done?
First I want to fuck you.
Sure
Wise сhoice.
No
You will soon regret it. Very soon.
Now put this Poisonous Spiky Grass to your cunt, so it learn that some cocks belong to other cunts. Ouch! Fucking hurt!
I won't.
I don't care, I already got paid.
[Put Poisonous Spiky Grass to your pussy]
[This is very painful]
Put these two plugs into your orifices. You know which.
[Put the plugs into your pussy and ass] Ugh.. A little tight
Now I should equip this a-da-man-tium chastity belt on your.
Wait a minute! There is no lock. How to open it later?
It is supposed to be closed and never opened.
How will I go to the toilet?
I guess in these holes. I'm a mage, not a constructor. Ask him if you're interested.
But is it possible to take it off?
Of course. You just have to shake the fat a little.
[Let him put on you the adamantium chastity belt] Ugh.. Very tight. It's all?
No, I have to enchant it so you can't take it off.
You said that I could easily take it off
I didn't said "easily". And I meant that you could take it off before I enchant it. After that, the answer would be different!
You lied to me! I already put it on!
Okay, just don't get me with your chatter, I know you women.
I can't go for this
Well, I already got paid, let's not waste my time.
One facefuck and I'll just pretend that I enchanted you.
No
Listen, I'll do my job. Either I really imprison your holes forever, or you and I will make a mutually beneficial conspiracy. From my point of view it looks like an easy choice.
Yes
Right choice! I don't want to spend scrolls of paralysis on some slut.

[Show your chastity belt] Can you tell me where I went after.. the incident now?
Yes, it's not a big secret. Where can you even go from here? Whiterun.

[Show your chastity belt] Can you take this chastity belt off me?
Alvor: Stop being in such a provocative pose! Not enough punished? Eh, just take it off sometime after you get away from Sigrid. Better in Whiterun, there is Eorlund Gray-Mane.
Blacksmith: There is not even a lock, the entire belt is solid. And what is this metal? Incredibly durable, why waste it on a girl and not make a good weapon? I can't help you. But maybe a court wizard can? Mages are always cunning and dodge out of all sorts of trouble.
Mage: Yes, I'm just experimenting with one spell that's perfect for your case. Body reduction. Your legs will shrink and you will easily crawl out of your metal underwear. I won’t even take a fee, only if something happens to your body after, then run to me immediately!

I also need help with the next destinations:

Spoiler

Rorikstead: Dop broke scarecrows and you need to replace it? I don't like it. Any better ideas?
Dawnstar: Dop casted a couple of spells, like bimbofication, consequences of which the PC will have to deal with;
Stonehills: Heal man’s impotence;
Morthal: Dop wake up few undeads, who began to harass the town;
Old Hroldan: No problem here.
Markarth: ???
Dragon Bridge: Most of the husbands went to war and PC need to solve the problem of loneliness of wifes.
Thalmor Embassy: Entertain Thalmor – striptease and orgy;
Solitude: Grand Finale.

Edited by DSHV
Text color differentiation
6 hours ago, DSHV said:

Yes, it can hide some NPCs.

Hello, he should have the dialogue if he is in the spouse faction. Try setstage aaaposwindhelm 61 and setstage AAAPursuitofaShadow 57.

Rewrite The Pursuit of a Shadow: Riverwood. I'm inspired by my own POS and will add to Whiterun an investigation with the questioning of witnesses and tracking. Also theatrical performance with a prisoner in front of the jarl. And replacing a healing statue stays too. 
The Pursuit of a Shadow: Riverwood

Reveal hidden contents

Sigrid: Excuse me..
I'm surprised you had the nerve to show up. What an audacity to look into the eyes of a wife of whom you tried to seduce, as if nothing had happened! And even after I kindly asked to stay away from my husband, Alvor!
I’m sorry..
Oh, she is sorry! I’m sorry too that you’re such a slut.
This is a mistake!
Of course this is a mistake! Mistake in your upbringing. You were spanked too little, especially where your slutish legs connected.
How can I redeem myself?
Do you want to redeem yourself? Commendable. You brought shame on our family and it will be fair to bring shame on you. Undress and be that way.
Is your husband so easily seduced by strangers? And what does that say about you as a woman?
Listen up, bitch. You compensate me for my humiliation. Preferably with your own humiliation. Or I will start sending letters about you to your relatives and friends. Let's see if you will be so smug explaining to your beloved or children why you are so slutish.
They know everything.
Then I'll use the old Skyrim law of adultery: "The wife has the right to entrall any husband's wench." This is a very old and unused law, but still valid. Probably because such impudent sluts has not been born for a long time.
[Undress]
Everyone in the settlement need to see this horny coochie to be warned about you. Go and help the villagers, be at least something useful. Be always naked and humiliated to show repentance! And tell everyone at the beginning of the conversation who you are.

I’m a horny slut, hungry for other's husbands. Please give me a hard task for redemption
Alvor: I know! Leave, you done enough already!
Camilla Valerius: So, you know how to seduce men? I just need to test something with your skills. Can you check how good are Faendal and Sven defense against seductresses? 
Can you check how good is Sven defense against seductresses? 
Can you check how good is Faendal defense against seductresses?
Can you teach me bed tricks? I know you have a lot of them up your sleeve. [Giggle] Natural sleeve.
Hey, would you like to have some fun with me?
Faendal: Let’s go. [He grabbed your hand and lead] (teleport behind the town’s wall)
I always dreamed of a girl to do this.
Now what I wanted to do with a girl.
No, I am good. Thanks.
Sven: Yes! [He grabbed your hand and lead] (teleport behind the town’s wall)
Oh, I have an idea, if you allow.
No. Thank you for being a such yes-girl. It’s was great!
[Lie] They did not fall for my feminine charms
Hm? Well, I think they should be rewarded. Thanks for checking.
[Lie] Only Faendal fall for my feminine charms
What a dog! I need to somehow punish him and reward Sven.
[Lie] Only Sven fall for my feminine charms
What a dog! I need to somehow punish him and reward Faendal.
They fall for my feminine charms
What dogs! Come with me to take revenge on them.
Lucan Valerius: I will take the opportunity to ask you to get me the fat lute from the Embershard Mine. Will you do it for free? Good.
Here’s the fat lute
Be guilty more often, it's beneficial for everyone else.
Gerdur: Thanks for the warning. Then your hardest task will be to stay as far away from my husband as possible.
Hod: I’m a horny slut, hungry for other's husbands. I’m sorry, but I should stay away from you
Emmm.. You don't do it right now. Or does “staying away” mean for you to not sit directly on a dick?
Embry: No more words. I understand what you're hinting at, slut. 
Orgnar: Well, I guess if you call yourself a slut, then you want sex from me, right? Fine.
Hilde: I'll show you how we weaned sluts off whoring back in my days. (spanking)
I talked to everyone
Now time for your lesson. Bring me a special stinging grass pod of a Poisonous Spiky Grass. It grows south of here, over the Embershard Mine. Don't worry, it's not harmful to a human, just very painful.
Bandit: Hey chick, did you come from Riverwood? How many men are there who can fight?
How many women who can fight not interested to you?
Phew. Why, if I know the answer - zero. Just look at your little hands, wench.
Let's move our stupid conversation to the stage of your murder. I have a lot more to do.
Fine, bitch. We could  fuck you really good, but you seem to be in a hurry to suck dicks in Sovngarde.
What for? Are you planning an attack?
Smart wench. There is one red-haired bitch, wife of the blacksmith. She must be very bored, in our lair she will have a lot of fun.
Can you enslave her after she tells me some information?
You first defeat our chief and only then give us orders, insolent cunt.
Please don't. How can I convince you?
As if you don't know wench. Bend over and hope that we like your meathole more than hers.
Please use my meathole, sir
Since you ask so politely, wench..
Of course I'll use another hole.
Okay, I think that's enough. We went to sleep and recuperate.
Is that it? And you were planning on capturing a sex slave for a couple of frictions?
Remember, bitch, we're doing this to please ourselves. I don't care about pleasure of a whore. We are satisfied and that's the main thing.
So you won't attack Riverwood?
N-ah. I don't know about him, but I'm tired of fucking. Bye, slut.

Look what the Khajiit dragged in! How long did I have to wait for you?
I saved you and Riverwood from a bandit raid
Stop daydreaming, fantasy girl! Did you bring a punishment bouquet?
Here's a Poisonous Spiky Grass. 
[She took the plant, wrapping her hand in the hem of her clothes] Now go to Anise. She has a cabin in the wilderness, west of here. I heard, or rather, Alvor buzzed all my ears that she owns some kind of rare and durable ore. Try to get it. Pay out of your own pocket if you need to. She doesn't need Anise anyway, she just an old and weak woman. (Adamantium Ore)
Here's the ore
Come back in an hour and my husband will make a remedy hold you against the world.
Is my remedy ready?
Talk to Rotte, he is a wandering mage with whom I made a deal.
Rotte: And here is my subject!
So what should be done?
First I want to fuck you.
Sure
Wise сhoice.
No
You will soon regret it. Very soon.
Now put this Poisonous Spiky Grass to your cunt, so it learn that some cocks belong to other cunts. Ouch! Fucking hurt!
I won't.
I don't care, I already got paid.
[Put Poisonous Spiky Grass to your pussy]
[This is very painful]
Put these two plugs into your orifices. You know which.
[Put the plugs into your pussy and ass] Ugh.. A little tight
Now I should equip this a-da-man-tium chastity belt on your.
Wait a minute! There is no lock. How to open it later?
It is supposed to be closed and never opened.
How will I go to the toilet?
I guess in these holes. I'm a mage, not a constructor. Ask him if you're interested.
But is it possible to take it off?
Of course. You just have to shake the fat a little.
[Let him put on you the adamantium chastity belt] Ugh.. Very tight. It's all?
No, I have to enchant it so you can't take it off.
You said that I could easily take it off
I didn't said "easily". And I meant that you could take it off before I enchant it. After that, the answer would be different!
You lied to me! I already put it on!
Okay, just don't get me with your chatter, I know you women.
I can't go for this
Well, I already got paid, let's not waste my time.
One facefuck and I'll just pretend that I enchanted you.
No
Listen, I'll do my job. Either I really imprison your holes forever, or you and I will make a mutually beneficial conspiracy. From my point of view it looks like an easy choice.
Yes
Right choice! I don't want to spend scrolls of paralysis on some slut.

[Show your chastity belt] Can you tell me where I went after.. the incident now?
Yes, it's not a big secret. Where can you even go from here? Whiterun.

[Show your chastity belt] Can you take this chastity belt off me?
Alvor: Stop being in such a provocative pose! Not enough punished? Eh, just take it off sometime after you get away from Sigrid. Better in Whiterun, there is Eorlund Gray-Mane.
Blacksmith: There is not even a lock, the entire belt is solid. And what is this metal? Incredibly durable, why waste it on a girl and not make a good weapon? I can't help you. But maybe a court wizard can? Mages are always cunning and dodge out of all sorts of trouble.
Mage: Yes, I'm just experimenting with one spell that's perfect for your case. Body reduction. Your legs will shrink and you will easily crawl out of your metal underwear. I won’t even take a fee, only if something happens to your body after, then run to me immediately!

I also need help with the next destinations:

Reveal hidden contents

Rorikstead: Dop broke scarecrows and you need to replace it? I don't like it. Any better ideas?
Dawnstar: Dop casted a couple of spells, like bimbofication, consequences of which the PC will have to deal with;
Dragon Bridge: Most of the husbands went to war and PC need to solve the problem of loneliness of wifes.

AHH oky Thank you! If i use your mod i will remove jks cities!

Thanks again for the answer.

12 hours ago, DSHV said:

Rorikstead: fertile soil gives no bountiful harvest and the inhabitants know by whom! You need fix this

Markarth: Forsworn are a problem for the people of Markarth after your last visit they have become aggressive and kidnap womens from the city.

@DSHV
Job for Shihira and Ra'raya - After "The troubles of Jordis"

Spoiler

Player Female/Male

So Ra'raya. I guess you must find yourself something to do.

Ra'raya

Ra'raya understands this, but does not know what she could find in this city to work for her own life.

<At this point, you hear Jordis yell "Get out, pet! You hear, get out!">

Player Female/Male

Think because I won't be for you.

Ra'raya

Yeas, ma'am/sir

Player Female/Male

Jordis, what is this pet in my house?

Jordis

I don't know Thane. He came after me and no, I don't know why the guards didn't chase him away. But I guess it's the same one I saw earlier as we were returning to town after our last mission.

Player Female/Male

Hmm, if you want to, keep him. Until he gives me problems.

Jordis

Erm, well, since a wolf will call him Wolfie, and of course I'll make sure he doesn't bother you.

<If our PC is famle we can get fun with Wolfie and also order Jordis, Shihira and Ra'raya had fun too with Wolfie >

Player Female/Male

Good, good.

Player Female/Male

And?

Ra'raya

Ra'raya can work at the inn serving customers, catch rodents in the warehouse, or as a cuddle pet in the barracks.

Player Female/Male

So you came up with something, so you can take your sister and work with her.

<At this point, Shihira and Ra'raya are exclusively available from 4pm to 6am in the player's home. They can show up at the inn, barracks and warehouse between 6am and 4pm.>

Player Female/Male

How are the new employees?

Innkeeper/Guard in barracks/ warehouse guard

They perform their duties well, there is nothing "yet" to fault.

Player Female/Male

I understand, have a nice day

Player Female/Male

So, Jordis we have more private space for us.

Jordis

Whatever you wish, my thane.

16 hours ago, DSHV said:

Rorikstead

There are implications in the lore that something is off about Rorikstead (like the fact that Rorik claims he founded it, despite it having apparently existed since the First Era, the Fields being exceptionally fertile, etc.) .

The Doppelganger could have hinted to Jouane (this guy https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Jouane_Manette) that she knows their Secret before leaving.

So now that the PC shows up, he might try to erase her Memory somehow, to make sure their Secret doesn't get out, but the Spell goes out of control and the PC forgets who she is.

He then tells her to do some tasks around the Village while he tries to fix this, but the two little Girls (or maybe someone else if you, understandably, don't want to involve Kids) overhear and take advantage (by tricking her into giving them Gold or making her believe something weird) which leads to the other People taking things further and further in what they're making her believe/do, until she end up getting sent back to Jouane (maybe thinking she's a Dog or something like that at that point), who returns all (or most) of her Memories, before sending her on her way, and telling her where 'she' went after she left town the first time.

Edited by DustyEverman
On 8/22/2022 at 7:20 PM, Onomatophobia said:

Dont we have Scratcher for that already?

This will be implemented a little differently, like humiliation and abuse.

On 8/23/2022 at 2:15 AM, killer905 said:

Rorikstead: fertile soil gives no bountiful harvest and the inhabitants know by whom! You need fix this

On 8/23/2022 at 6:03 AM, DustyEverman said:

There are implications in the lore that something is off about Rorikstead

I think I'll make the final push in this update and finish the quest line, so I'll probably shorten and change places.

20 hours ago, RedNick54 said:

Does the Nocturnal NPC copy the one from the game (i.e. will it use my custom assets) or is it a custom made npc?

Just copy the original NPC.

The Pursuit of a Shadow: Whiterun

Spoiler

Adrianne Avenicci: Excuse me, did I come by here recently?
I don't know, sorry..
Has anything unusual happened in the city recently?
I heard slaps and moans under the city gate's bridge. I also thought, "It's strange, someone claps their hands and is very happy about it?"
(Trail leads to Ysolda's house)
Ysolda: Excuse me, did you see me around here recently?
Yes I saw you and what were you doing. But I won't talk about it.
I was fucking, right?
It's indecent to talk like that outside a Dibella's temple!
Can I emancipate you right here so you don't hesitate to speak up?
Can you? Then I confess: I secretly watched you fuck behind the house and touched myself. You stood sticking out your butt and some man beat it with his cock as a hammer - a nail. Your ass was shaking so much that I couldn't help myself. Later you went to Severio Pelagia's house. Now let's fuck already!
[Speech>24] Are you a child? Do not be embarrassed by adult topics. It's important for me to know.
Fine! You stood behind the house  and sticking out your ass and some man beat it with his cock as a hammer - a nail. Your ass was shaking so much! Later you went to Severio Pelagia's house. 
Willing to pay for this information (20 gold)
Well, it's not such a secret, especially for you. You stood behind the house  and sticking out your ass and some man beat it with his cock as a hammer - a nail. Your ass was shaking so much! Later you went to Severio Pelagia's house. 
Severio Pelagia: Excuse me, did you see me around here recently?
Yes, right now.
I mean, before now
Yes I heard some fuss. It looks like you fought with some man and both were wounded that you groaned in pain. You fought him without weapons and armor and even without clothes, I really respect you for such a fair fight. You went to the house of Clan Battle-Born. Some liquid was flowing from you, I hope you are better already, if it is blood.
Random Battle-Born: Excuse me, did you see me around here recently?
Yes. Pay if you don't want me to tell everyone that you're a slut.
With sex?
Male: Yes!
Female: No.
You are late with this
Damn! No harm in trying.
Here (100 gold)
I will not tell anyone. Although if you continue your behavior, I doubt it will remain a secret for long. Prepare money to bribe everyone.
[Relationship rank>1] Come on friend, don't joke like that
Fine. What do you want?
Where did I go after?
Your boyfriend knocked all your memory out of you, heh? To the Temple of Kynareth. It was pretty rough sex, did you need treatment after that?
Danica: Here she is! It is true what they say that a criminal always returns to a scene of a crime! Where is the statue?
I don't have any statues. Can we somehow come to an agreement?
It was a priceless statue that helped reduce pain! And you borrowed it and already lost it? The enchantment will have to be ordered from the College of Winterhold, Farengar will not be able to use such a complex enchantment! How are you going to compensate for this?
With money?
Money cannot treat the sick, and they need treatment urgently.
With sex?
Not all problems can be solved by spreading your legs, harlot. Hmm, let me think. Not all but some..
I feel like this is all I'm saying lately, but I'm really sorry
Fine. Replace this statue.
Replace?
Yes. Provide patients with your body warmth and pain relief. For some time. Then I will see your sincere repentance and forgive you.
Will you tell me where I went with this statue then?
It looks like you have memory problems. Maybe you should stay here longer? Yes, I'll tell you.
Agree
Go and warm the unfortunate ones. Here are the healing potions. We usually pour those into the holes of the statue for more effective healing. Should work for you too.
Sick man (resting): Let me warm you [Pour the healing potion into your pussy and asshole (just in case)]
Ugh..
A woman?
Thank.. you..
What’s next?
Well, stand here as still as possible and open your arms to the side, like that statue. So that everyone immediately understands who you are and for what. And you don't need to talk, statues don't talk. [She pours the healing potion into your mouth] Don't drink! It's not for you.
1 Did they put a living girl instead of a statue? What girl would agree to that? Only a whore. So, I'm using you for the intended purpose.
2 [He starts playing with your boobs]
[He starts slapping your boobs]

[He hugs you, grabs and starts to squeeze your buttocks]

Nice! I feel like I'm healing.
3 [He silently washed his cock in your mouth. The healing potion there cured it]
4 [She hugs you, hangs around your neck and starts to whispering into it] What an awful bad not good day it was. Let me tell you what Bjorn did! (blackout)
5 Great! You are much better than the previous statue!
Am I redeemed enough?
Oh yeah. You have done enough for the redemption since the first patient, but I did not want to stop you on your way to helping the sick.
Where I went with this statue?
The past you and your boyfriend went to the direction of the Jorrvaskr.
Eorlund Gray-Mane: Excuse me, did you see me around here recently?
No. I didn't see anything, especially you.
Honestly?
Mmmm... No.
You're lying! You saw it all!
I'm trying for the sake of your decency fool!
Why are you so nervous then?
I don't like to lie.
Please tell me how you saw me
You and some man came here and started defiling the skyforge. Luckily a guard came and took you away. Hopefully in the jail.
Guard in the dungeon of Dragonsreach: Well? Ready, great actress?
For what?
Are you stupid or just pretend? You told us that you don't break the law with public fornication, but you are a group of actors who rehearse scenes of a performance. We let you go to prepare everything for presentation for the jarl, while your colleague is sitting here as a guarantee.
I said so, really?
Yes, the jarl is very interested in this, and I with guys also want to see this.
What if I don't want to participate?
Then the cell bars are always welcomingly open for you.
What exactly did I say about this performance?
It's called the Pursuit of a Shadow. About "the stupid sluggish adventurer" trying to catch up with the "very smart and strong and sexy trickster". Performance has at least 5 sex acts. That's all you said before we agreed.
Looks like I have no choice
No need to be such a fatalist. You can go to the jail, try to escape and live the rest of your life in fear and paranoia, resist arrest, my favorite or pay your fine, which we changed to public performance with sex because we all really want to see it. A lot of choices.
So how do I start this performance?
Go to the main hall of Dragonsreach and start performing before the jarl with your fellow actor, we are already releasing him. Oh yes, you asked for an iron helmet for the image.
Widulf the Stout: Ah, my little sow! You did not run away!
Little sow?
You insisted that I call you that. This makes abundant watering of your bottom according to you.
You're right. Please continue to call me that
I'm not going to stop, little sow.
It's offensive
That's the whole point, little sow.
Stop it!
You're right. When you pretend to resist it's even sexier, little sow.
What scenario?
Improvise, you're good at it, sow.
So shall we start the show?
Do you see the jarl looking at us? No? And you must see as well he is.
Put on your iron helmet and let's get started, my little sow.
Ahem.. So you want to be an adventurer? But you are weak and stupid for this. Go to whores, this is just right for you.
Excuse me, but who are you supposed to be? My father?
It is up to the viewer to decide based on the extent of their depravity. And don't get out of character.
I can be an adventurer and a whore at the same time. And earn twice as much!
And you're not as dumb as you seem. You have a business streak.
I will be who I want to be and do what I want to do!
I see you are also arrogant.
Let's get to sex already
Like I said - just made to work of a whore.
Fine, get out! You have my kick in the ass. But first, let's fuck at parting!
Look - a girl! Come on kiss my feet and maybe I'll just fuck you.
Are you a bandit now?
Yes, and do not ask such a question, you break the immersion.
[Strength] [Twist his hand behind back]
Ouch! Okay, I'm in a good mood so I'll let you go. Remember my.. Ay! Kindness!
Ha, never! Let's fight!
I teach you a women's lesson!
Please spare me! I'm just a weak and pathetic woman!
And dumb too. But also sexy, so I'll let you live. Feet!
[Get down on the floor and crawl towards it]
[You crawl so low that your boobs and belly sweeping the floor. You start humiliatingly lick his feet, you mouth become very dirty soon] Now fuck yourself with my boot. [He brazenly put forward the toe of his boot]
[Fuck yourself by his boot]
[For some reason, you put your hands behind your head and began to actively move your hips, rubbing your pussy against his boot] Fine, so be it, I let you fuck yourself by my cock.
Halt! You're the one who's been causing trouble here lately!
I am not guilty! This is my imposter!
I could come up with something better.
I need to figure this out! Someone dishonors my honest name
[Chuckle] "My honest name"...
I confess it's all me. How can I fix this?
How can I get out of this situation?
Eeeee... Mmmm. O! Sex probably. Fuck you!
Hey! I saw you recently! And remember exactly where you were going!
And you're ready to tell it for sex, aren't you?
Well, actually I wanted to tell it for free, but I like your idea better. You went there!
Psss.. I don't have anything for the final. You said you'll figure it out as you go. It makes sense that you found your imposter.
I found you, name stealer! Die! [Stick an imaginary sword under his armpit]
Argh! I'm dying! What was the point of this story anyway?
I so wanted to find you, name stealer! [Kiss him in lips]
Oh, yes. The moral of the story is to ruin a woman's life and she will love you, I get it.
I found you, name stealer! Tag! Your turn!
What a stupid story with no sense. Do you like absurdity?
I found you, name stealer! What now?
I don't know, why are you looking for her?
And I think it's make sense to end this performance with a good fuck.

Do you like my perfomance?
Didn't quite get the point of the plot, but the acting is beyond praise. I especially enjoyed your meeting with the tax collector.
Not bad, not bad. Everything was so natural. I even thought that splashes reach me.
Meh, pretty monotonous as for me. But I'm not particularly interested in a theater.
I liked the way your boobs were played, how they swinging. Did you learn this at the Bards College?
Jarl: I liked it, though I did not expect such an ending. Now I see that you are actors, and not some immoral libertines. You both cleared of all charges and can go.

Do you know where I went after I was released and you were not?
You said something about fertile soil... Why are you making such eyes? About fertile soil and fertile mothers. I thought about this riddle while I was behind bars. The Rorikstead has very fertile land, it's even strange and there are no mothers - all dying by a coincidence. I'm right?

(In the Bards College) Hey, our performance inspired me, I now want to become a professional actor, little sow.
Let's rehearse some more
It's good that you're so insatiable.. for art, just like me, my sow.
How can you act so often and for so long?
As a child I fell into a vat of stamina boosting potion. I can now run three days in a row. Well, or satisfy a such thirsty woman like you.
Where the statue from the Temple of Kynareth?
Unfortunately she was smashed with my cock when you wanted to show me some threesome position. Have you already forgotten?

Edited by DSHV
Text color differentiation
On 2/23/2020 at 4:28 PM, Shadowlark said:

anyone able to point me in the right direction here?

doing the learning responsibilities quest and I have to find the cidhna mine warden... can't find them anywhere.  no quest markers.  they're not in the mine.  don't see them anywhere around the jarl.

anybody got any idea?

I'm wondering this myself. In the "Learning Responsibilities" quest, I've talked to everyone around, and there's nothing that prompts the progression of this quest. If I escape via the dwemer pipe, or if I mine silver and get released, the quest just gets left open on the step where I am to talk to Cidhna Mine Wardens. 

Ok, So I figured out to proceed in the "Learning Responsibilities" quest and will leave a comment here in case anyone else needs help in the future. This took far too long to figure out so hopefully it helps someone else. I wasn't able to resolve this quest without using the "no clip" command however, so for me at least, it was technically broken, at least in my game.

The #1 tip while doing this quest, or any modded quest period, is to save often. Save save save. Things may not load right, will fuck up, whatever. Just always have a few recent saves to fall back to.

If you've done all the steps up to the "Speak to Cidhna Mine wardens", you've pleasured the Jarl and are told of your 1500 septim bounty. Even this part of the quest was broken however, as once you're given this bounty mid-dialogue, the guards from outside the room rush in to arrest you while you're with the Jarl and it makes the whole thing broken af. So BEFORE you talk to the guards, use the console command key (~) click on the guards outside the room, and type "kill" or "disable" to get rid of them both. Only then can you actually talk to the Jarl, ask for forgiveness "like only a woman can" by suckin' and fuckin', and move on. 

After the Jarl cums, it's time to get to Cidhna mine. You removed the guards outside the doorway to the Jarl's throne, so walk around a bit and find another. They'll approach you, select "I submit, take me to jail".

Now remember, the quest says "Speak to Cidhna Mine wardens", right? 

Spoiler

f091367c939413a21a4a69bec0d90c57.jpg

Well, the Cidhna Mine "wardens" (they're just guards, a prison only has one warden, but I digress) are behind the locked gate behind you in the room you're brought to. This gate here: 

Spoiler

415ec37698741b9f35644eaca8c7a6d5.jpg

You need a key to get through that gate. However, if you speak to the Orc and follow the obvious path, it sends you down into mine to talk to prisoners, pleasure them, and work. There's literally nothing else you can do down there and the quest gives you no markers or prompts to get to the wardens any other way. If there is another way to get to them, I couldn't find it or my game is broken somehow. Even talking to the Orc female at the start of the mine didn't bring up any speech options to get to the wardens in the locked gate behind us. So what to do?DO NOT go into the mine. Close the text box with the Orc, turn around, and walk up to the above gate. Open your console again and press ~. Type "tcl" which is no clip, walk through the door, "tcl" again to turn off no clip, and go down to the ground floor. There you will find the wardens.

Spoiler

f242ddc5783effe33289551fdc95cd68.jpg

Talk to all of them and use the "Forgive me" text option. You will get gangbanged by the same people every single time. Even if they've already fucked you 3 times, if they have the "Forgive me" option available when you speak to them, you need to get gangbanged again. It's tedious and not enjoyable in the slightest, but the quest is done. 

Spoiler

3b978ec92c1d2e4a5be6c1c7a1be9742.jpg

Edited by justjay224
On 8/24/2022 at 8:45 PM, silvercloud said:

Any Idea?

Maybe talk to Brynjolf?

On 8/25/2022 at 11:14 AM, justjay224 said:

No idea where he went, no idea how to bring him back.

Either dead or back in the Bannered Mare.

The Pursuit of a Shadow: Rorikstead

Spoiler

Jouane Manette: Excuse me..
Who else did you tell? Who did you tell my secret to?
I don't quite understand..
But now I won't let you go! Oblivion, take her mind!
What? Where am I and who? And who are you?
The effect is even better than I expected. I'm Jouane Manette and you are.. my.. servant. Yes, a servant. I bought your debt and now you serve me until it is paid. I tried a spell on you, because you are my spell target and test monkey, and it confused you.
Understand, sir. But what's my name? 
Hmmmm.. Smella Armpita! [Chuckle] Yes, that's your name. Your parents didn't really like you. [Chuckle] 
Where do I get all these things?
This all is mine. I just lent it to you. Your is only this ragged robes, which you got for increasing your debt.
So what is my duty, sir?
Your debt is 1000, sorry - 10000. You work for me, do what I say for 12 hours every day. For this I write off 3 coins every day. But I can give you a fine if you're guilty or I think you are not working at full capacity.
What a fool I am that I got into this situation!
Yes, indeed. Extraordinary fool.
I'm waiting for orders, sir. The sooner I start, the sooner I pay off my debt
Yes, help Reldith harvest.
Reldith: I have harvested crops, ma'am. Will there be further instructions or can I return to the master?
Are you.. Oh, yes. Thank you. You can go. To master Jouane, right? (20 potato, 30 cabbage, 10 wheat)
What's next, sir?
Already? Oh yes! I forgot to say that you are immensely in love with me.
Really?
Who had their memory erased by a spell? I mean, who is temporarily confused? You or me? I know for sure that you deeply, Deeply! In love with me.
If you say so, sir..
Yes.. if I said so.. Undress, you deserve a reward. I know you really wanted it.
By the way, you need to get pregnant. For this I will write off almost 500 of your debt. And then you can go, breasts exposed on hands and irrigate the fields with your milk. Very useful for plants. So as many vaginal sex as possible.
But this is optional?
Well, if you like being in my service, then yes.
Yes, sir
Mralki need at least 20 firewood. Bring it to him.
Your firewood, sir
Are you a new Jouane's "bring this, pass that"? Can you help my son, Erik? He's been restless lately.
Erik: Do you need any help with anything?
Here's the thing.. When I become a great adventurer, I will have no end to women. So I train kissing on potatoes, but my father becomes angry. I would need a training object close to reality.
But I already love master Manette.. I guess so
I'm just asking for help learning how to kiss, nothing personal.
I will gladly help
Great! Let's go behind Lemkil's Farmhouse.
Ready to be your kiss dummy
How is it generally done?
Looks like I groped something.
Need one more time!
Seems I've become an expert ladies' man. Thanks. You are much better than a potato.
What's next, sir?
You were a good girl, so I will reward you with my body again.
Go and help Rorik.
Rorik: Do you need any help with anything?
And you are Jouane's servant. Well, it's a sin not to help you fulfill your duty. Make me Cabbage Potato Soup, here are the ingredients.
Your soup, sir
Now clean up my manor.
Your house is cleaned, sir
Manor. Now go and kill the pack of wolves south of here. So you can use the weapon that Jouane lent you.
Wolves are killed, sir
Now you must go and make an offering to the giants. Bring them this leg of goat.
They got angry at such a tribute and punished me.. with their giant cocks
Well, who could have guessed that? But in a way, you made an offering for them. I should remember this. So now we need to make you pregnant and you can go. Let's see if the giants have enlarged this hole too much.
What's next, sir?
Why so long, servant? I will add 100 gold to your debt.
Thank you, sir. It's only fair
Of course. Blame only your lazy ass.
Please no! This is more than a month of my work!
Should have thought ahead. Blame only your lazy ass.
Now stand still, I need to test a couple of spells on you.
Ugh.. Very painful, sir
Good, good. Now this.
Ugh..  Painful too. Even more painful
Excellent! What's about this?
AE GHARTOK PADHOME CHIM AE ALTADOON.
Oops. This was unexpected. Hey, can you hear me?
What, master? I was a little off for a while
Never mind. You know what? Go help Lemkil while I'm busy.
Lemkil: Do you need any help with anything?
I need help with everything. But I doubt that you can help me in any way, like my useless daughters. Go and watch them so they don't mess up like always.
Britte: Your father ordered to look after you
We don't need you. You are nobody to us! And you will never replace our mother.
Sissel: Your father ordered to look after you
Really? Want to play then? In the "Mothers and Daughters"?
Here, eat this pie. (+Dirt Pie)
Thank you, very tasty
So why don't you eat? Eat! Eat everything! You need to gain strength for growing.
[Eat dirty pie] Mmmm... Khah! Tasty..
I will make you so many more, since you liked it so much. Say.. Can you look for Percival, my pet rock? Britte hid him somewhere.
Sure
Thanks!
Here your Percival. He was slightly burned in the fire
Take these pies. This is all for you.
Hm. There is something in your head. Is that why you pay so much attention to me? If I pull it out, then you'll go away, yes?
Something in my head? What are you talking about?
Some fog inside your head. You do not see?
Yes, I'm not going anywhere. I still have a debt to pay
You will leave. You will be with the good dragon. And with the pale princess. And with the tentacle monster. I saw everything in  dreams. So I must dispel this fog, this is my duty as a mother.
...what you talking about.. I just talked to Jouane moment ago. Is he teleported me to you?
No. You just wanted to leave. Remember you said something about Old Hroldan when you were here last time?
Thanks kid. It's really time for me to go
Bye daughter. I mean, bye, lady.

The Pursuit of a Shadow: Old Hroldan

Spoiler

Excuse me, did I come by here recently?
Well, yes.
So what did I do this time?
Er... Nothing. You just passed by.
But what can I do to fix the problems I caused?
No problems here.
How can I redeem... Wait what?
You are weird. 
Tell you where did you go?
Will you just tell me? Like that?
Yeees? It's not hard for me.
No slave service?
No.
No fucking?
It's just pointing the way to the traveler.
No bestiality?
Gods, no!
Can I orally satisfy you in gratitude at least?
???
Well, yes. You are strange, but sexy girl.
So where did I go?
In the direction of Karthwasten.