i don't speak english.

i used a tanslator.  This is just a suggestion and not a compulsion. Do as you please.

Charitable1 (Riften)
Katherine: You should always be polite to the men you serve.
That's why men should be polite, whether they have money or not, clean or dirty. It's time to teach you that.

Go to the back alley with Catherine. (Riften's beggar row)

Katherine: Say hello first. They're my favorite friends. Always living on the mercy of the people of Riften every day in this filthy sewer. We're helping these people.
Let's introduce ourselves to our masters first.
Dragonborn: Hello, I'm here to serve you.
beggar1 Are you kidding me? I think I'm losing my mind. Get out of here.
Dragonborn : I'm here to help you guys.
beggar2 : How can I help you?
Katherine: First, let me relieve your fatigue in life.

One, two beggars and Catherine, three, four, five beggars, spermthief(argonian) and Dragonborn

Dragonborn  (The stench of beggars and the smegma of beggars filling their mouths makes them gag in vain.)

KATHERIN: What's the trouble with your masters?
beggar 3: These ladies are amazing, do you know them?

The spirit of the spirit of the argonian softens.
spermthief(argonian): These prostitutes are the ones who can't live a day without me

Beggars 3, 4, 5, Argonne and Catherine, Dragonborn and Beggars 1, 2

Katherine: Now I'm going to get beggar food.

Move to the underground road with a thief's den (Dragonborn is covering her face)

Thief guild member: Why are beggars coming here?

Katherine: I'm going to do some business here today. I'll give you an advance, whore trainee
Give me a 1,000gold.
Dragonborn paid a thief guild member 1,000 sep team.

Thief Guild member: I'll close my eyes for a while, but what kind of business are you going to do?

Katherine: There's a charity for beggars here.

Thief Guild member: In a dirty sewer? If you're begging, you'll do it at the market.

Katherine: That's on my own. Masters, please hang out with this whore trainee for a while.

The Beggars and Dragonborn's 5p on the Hatter

Soon Catherine brings in the lower classes of the village.

It smells awful. The beggars are lucky to have such a nice girl.
It's fun to watch
Katherine: Now, bystanders, if you could just put in a five-seph team, you'd have to make a mess of that whore you wanted
I'll hold it for you.
Lower class 2: Team SEVENTEEN 5. Four beggars hit her.

Lower class 1: I'll give you the 10th team, so can I participate?

LOWER 3: You have a good stomach, too. You're such a dirty girl.

After some time, Septim coins are rolling around on the floor.

Katherine: Thank you for coming today. Thanks to you, poor beggars won't starve for a week. You're so generous.

LOWER 2: It was a great event. You can pay as much as you want for a charity event like this.

Katherine: Next time, we'll move places. If you do it too often, you can get caught by the guards.

When Dragonborn came to his senses, he lay alone with his whole body full of semen, and the beggars returned and Catherine is watching.

Katherine: It was a good experience, wasn't? I could do education and charity work together. Next time, why don't we move around and do it in the back alley of Lyfton? There'll be a lot more customers there.

Dragonborn: The ground is too dangerous. If I get caught by the guards, I'll reveal my identity.

Katherine: You're such a coward. Don't worry, it's a good place to bribe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Charitable2 (Riften)
After encountering beggars on the street,
beggar1You're back again. I haven't starved for a while.
beggar2: Are you here to help us today?
Katherine: Yes, my masters, I'm here to help you today. First, I'll relieve your fatigue.
After spending time with beggars,
Katherine: We need to make more money today, so let's dress up and go.

Katherine washes the dragonborn in sewer water, goes to the back of Lyfton, and puts on a mask.

Katherine: I've already bribed her. There won't be a patrol around here. Masters, please start promoting.

The beggars and 4p, then Catherine brings in the lower classes. It's more than last time.

Lower class 1: Is this charity again? We all live a hard life together, but we can share the pain.
Lower class 2: The beggars are also "residents" of Riften, so you can't let them starve to death.

In time, the lower class and Dragonborn's 3p and 5p

Gold coins begin to accumulate around Dragonborn due to the influx of low-class people.

As time goes by, beggars and low-class people go back.

Guards who were patrolling Dragonborn, who was alone in a faint, find him.

Guard: What happened here. I'll have to get him to do some research first.

in a prison camp

Guards: Hey, you're out of your mind. Why were you lying alone in the back alley? Was he raped or something? Do you remember his description?

Dragonborn: Ah... I don't remember.

Guard: So what's your name? I'm busy with a lot of this, but I need to investigate the crime.

Dragonborn: I... Well ...

Guard: Why can't I say my name? Is there something bothering you?

1. dragonborn Answer.
No, I'm OO.
Guards: Oh, the famous one? Why was a strong woman like you lying in the back alley? I'm sorry to hear that. The guards will catch him.

Since then, rumors have spread in Riften that Dragonborn had collapsed after being raped, and rumors have spread through the lower classes, such as Dragonborn having been raped and acting as a prostitute.
After that, when Dragonborn visits Riften, a conversation takes place
Citizen Riften: I heard she's the one who eats with beggars. Will she have sex with me? Hey, you don't want to be heard all over Skyrim, do you? Sex with me, too.

After that, worse rumors on consent, swearing on rejection, and leaving.

2. dragonborn doesn't answer.
Guard: Bitch! That's suspicious. You'll rot in jail until you say your name.
Raped with guards and prisoners afterwards.

After some time, Katherine disposes of some of Dragonborn's confiscated property and withdraws the Dragonborn.

Katherine: You've been through a lot, haven't you? How's your experience with prisoners and guards in prison? Did you have a good class?
Then let's go to the next class.

Why don't you go to Catherine for charity after this? You can repeat the quest with that story

The story of coming back alone after a charity event with a semen-filled ending in a back alley where several gold coins fell.

Edited by Dehabe

Companion sponsor

Sponsored by: I heard rumors that the war-whore has become a Harbinger, and the honor of the Companions is bottoming out.

Sponsor 2: Our reputation for sponsoring Companions has also been hurt. Even the war-whore told me that the whore solved the request alone, so why doesn't the whore carry a man around?

Sponsor 3: The Companions are losing trust. Why don't the male warriors accompany the combat - whores?

Sponsor 1 When Codlock was Harbinger, the honor of the Companions was only going up. I suspect there was a negative election for the new Harbinger. Or Cordlock is senile.

Sponsor 2: So I'm going to talk about the continuation of the donation by looking at the "sincerity" of Harbinger, and I'm going to talk about this in the Harbinger room.

In the room of Harbinger

Dragonborn: I don't understand the hearts of the sponsors. Please don't just stop the sponsorship.

Sponsor 2: Only in words? We've been sponsoring and we've been hit by our reputation. Shouldn't there be a price?

Sponsor 3: Don't you still know that our money went into your companion's eating and drinking? It's not going to be easy to cover the finances with just a mission?                 low warriors may not know, but you, the leader, may be a sensitive part.

Dragonborn: What should I do?

Sponsor 1: Periodically war - whore and  you  and guide, entertain us.
Sponsor 2: Whether it's entertaining in a private room or  in the banquet hall.  It's obvious it's your war-whore's business anyway.

Dragonborn: All right...

After that, Dragonborn and his supporters' "hospitality" will take place in the Harbinger room.

Dragonborn is knocked out on the bed.

The bed is full of semen.

Old lady Tilma, who came to clean up, spreads rumors at the inn.

Notoriety spreads quickly.

Sponsor: I'm glad I'm young this time. It has a bad reputation, but at least one body is healthy.

Sponsor 2: It's been a while since I' I feel younger.

Sponsor 3: As he advised, this companion will be easy to handle. It's a mercenary group now, but if Habinzer follows our will well, I think he'll be a troubleshooter to deal with various troubles. In fact, is reputation important for mercenaries? You just have to deal with the knife as the owner wants.

Sponsor 2: See you all here next time.

Later, in the mission conversation with Aela, the mission of the war whore is added.

1. The sponsors are here again. I heard you want to see the sincerity of Harbinger again.

with sponsor in Harbinger room (3p or 4p)

2. Sponsors pointed to war-whore girls. As a guide, you'll have to join the banquet.

Late night banquets with war - whore (companions men don't participate)

Since then, rumors have spread at the inn about the incompetence of the Harbinger and the war-whore

1. I heard that this companion was promoted by sales as pussy because he was a war-prostitue Maybe it's something to do with the silverhands

2.I heard that the honor of the Companions is bottoming out these days because war whores have repeatedly failed missions. Women should've been rolling in bed a long time ago. I admire the sponsors who haven't cut off the sponsorship yet.

There are times when personal commissions come from sponsors. It was to solve a small problem in the sponsor's house. The target was a combat prostitute, and sometimes Dragonborn also left in charge of the request.

This has become an implicit secret of combat prostitutes.

Edited by Dehabe

@DSHV Hi buddy, been awhile! You know busy with life :)

I'm writing a small quest for the night mammoths atm

It's plot is that Buster wants to make more money (Septims) and by doing this he sets the DB up for the underground slave fights but the fights are rigged! The DB will loose all three fights!

Characters that You'll fight will be in the spoilers.

Spoiler

1. Hammer

2. Punch cunt (She will clean your DB after Hammer is done with you ?

3. Skeever (Since the DB is so weak and pathetic! She will be further humiliated by the Skeevers long class and disgusting cock!)

But before I continue, Can I get your divine blessing to use the Underground slave fights arena for this quest??

=================================================================================

I also have another small quest planned out. (Well not really a quest tbh)

The idea is that one of the Night Mammoth members domesticated a Troll and brought the Troll to be one of the guards.

There will be lots of lewd dialogue to start sex with the troll so forth I was wondering If you could List all Night mammoth characters (I forgot them and I don't have a save file where I can check myself atm) Thanks!

This is just a suggestion. It's not forced at all.

I don't speak english. This article is written with a translator.

Silverhand Residual Hunting

Aela: The silver hands that killed Kodlak, almost all of them, but there's still some residue left. I think he recently changed his name and tried to avoid the chase of the Companions, but rumors say he's working under the name of the Great Silver Snake. These guys are bad guys. Silverhand has been fighting with us for a long time since Silverhand knew the secret of the Companions, but now Silverhand seems to have changed his strategy. companions newbie that I received a while ago are missing. Harbinger, the war-whore who have joined you in admiration. According to the newcomer who managed to escape, he had a werewolf. Maybe he's tamed a Wild werewolf?

The last mission area is ooooo. Recently, some villagers went missing and sent a survey there.

We should kill the SilverSnake for the new ones. You've shown me that even a woman can be the leader of a prestigious armed group called the Companions. They're have silver swords, so you'll be able to tell them apart easily.

2 choices

1. Dragonborn: We can solve it well together, but let's accompany the new worrrior to build their experiences.

Aela, Dragonborn, accompanied by two recent newcomers (male), and a surviving newcomer (male).

2. Dragonborn: Let's act together as if we were avenging Skjor.

If you choose number 1,

Aela: The development of Companions also requires the training of new recruits. Bilkas has a lot of work to do and Farkas is not suitable for new recruits, so you and I are qualified.

Arrived at any place oooo (it doesn't have to be a dungeon, it can be a single space like Catherine Quest)

Surviving newcomers: This was it. Suddenly, a werewolf came at me and tore my colleague apart. After that, he ran all the way, but two people were caught by the Silver Hand guys.

Aela: Let's go in carefully from here, checking the front and back.

After that, two directions come out.

2 choices

Aela: There are two roads and what to do is a leader.

1-1. Dragonborn: Let's all enter together.

1-2. Dragonborn: Aela, you go with two new recruits. I'll go with the new guy who survived.

1-1. If everyone enters together.
As he entered carefully, a werewolf is being raped in front of him.
The other new companion is surrounded by silver hands and being ridiculed and raped.
They haven't noticed the Dragonborn yet

1-1-1 Quickly divide into two groups and surprise the off guard enemy.

If they choose 1-1-1, they are caught off guard, and then they are completely destroyed.
Inside, a silverhand leader is raping a villager.
Because of this, the silver hand leader dies without much response.
Since then, Dragonborn and Companions have raised their reputation in Skyrim by saving all the kidnapped people and wiping out the Silver Hand remnants.

The Innkeeper: The new Harbinger. She's a woman, but she's pretty goodRumor has it that he killed more than 30 men and rescued the hostages.

Ending 1. Stong hero

1-1-2 Jump straight in.

If you select 1-1-2, the Companion's Squad will jump head-on.
Soon the battle will take place and the former silver hands in the fortress will gather.
Since then, the silver hand leader has dragged the hostage. The new recruits, who tried to save the enemy because they gathered quickly, were still unable to come to their senses.

Silverhand Leader: Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Surrender. We have hostages and we still have a lot of numbers.
No matter how much you kill my men, the hostages will eventually die.

1-1-2-1 I surrender
Silverhand Leader: As he said, all heroes are stupid.

Dragonborn and the squad were detained in disrepair. Afterwards, Dragonborn and Ayla are raped by silver hands along with the new recruits and villagers who were previously held. Silverhand leaders point to them as strange artifacts. About eight months have passed. Both the hostage and Dragonborn's companion were released. Of course, it was abandoned in Falchris without a giant suit. The bodies of the prisoners, including Dragonborn and Eila, were full of insulting graffiti, and their bellies were all enlarged. The returning Companions Hall was miserable. When the leader disappeared due to a mission failure, the members of the Companions went on a search without carrying out their requests. There was a lot of money in the balance and even a lot of debt. Eila and Dragonborn worked without time to rest because 40,000 gold was needed to make up for it. While they were away, parchment with dragonbones and their companions arrived every month at the inn in each village, and the reputation declined, but the number of requests for combat prostitutes increased significantly.

Dragonborn is moving hard in bed to recruit sponsors.

Aela is also entertaining guests in the next room.

An old man is watching those battle- whores.

Old man: I was just trying to give you a little bit of a trial, but Silverhand eventually destroyed the hero. Was it just a whore? That's not funny.

Ending 2. war-whore leader

1-1-2-2 Do not surrender.
Silverhand Leader: Where did all the honors of the Companions go? Kill all the hostages.

The Companions battled silver hands with all their might and knocked down all silver hands, but all of the personnel were killed and the reputation of the Companions was somewhat reduced due to the failure of the mission.

The hostess: The new companion leader. They say she's a strong warrior, but he's not very smart. Many of the new fighters and hostages were killed this time. Instead, he killed more than six times as many guys.

Ending 3. a heartless leader

1-2 Dragonborn: Aela, you go with two new recruits. I'll go with the new guy who survived.

If you choose number 1-2, you will encounter the silverhand residue. A werewolf is raping two hostages.

Silverhand Leader: You'd better surrender, Habinger. If you don't want to see that werewolf tear up your men.

1-2-1. I surrender.

When Dragonborn put down her weapon, the remnants of SilverHand come to catch Dragonborn. But soon (afterwards)

Aela and two new recruits start killing silverhands. Dragonborn also participated in the war

After that, Drangonborn escapes with the new recruits caught and the missing villagers. Since then, the perception has improved as a female Harbinger has played an active role in a former combat whore at an inn.

Ending 4. Luck is also a skill.

2. Do not surrender.

As Dragonborn rushed with a weapon, a newbie behind him suddenly attacks. If you let your guard down, you will be attacked, but the powerful Dragonborn will defeat 4 - 5 Silver Hands.

Then the leader of SilverHand says.

Silverhand Leader: The Honourable Companion became a gang of thugs when the whore became the leader. It used to smell like dogs, but now it's just a smell of dishonor. Bitch like you isn't worth hunting.

Silverhands kill all the hostages (two new recruits killed by werewolves)

Silverhand Leader: If someone else's life is light, what about the life of a circle member who shared blood?

Dragonborn: What does that mean?

Silverhand leader: You'll know when you get here Prostitute.

As we moved, there were two new recruits and Aela trapped in the bars.

Silverhand Leader: The rescue of the hostages you were commissioned to have ended in failure. The bodies of the hostages will be sent to the family. With the incompetence of the Companions. Are you going to pull out your weapon? That's good. If you take a step, the trap in the bars will work, and the companian will die right away.

Newcomers: I don't want to die, Harbinger! Please save me!

Dragonborn: I surrender... What should I do?

Silverhand Leader: We are not without mercy. I just want to let Skyrim know the dishonor of your companions. And the newly created 'Giant silver snake' will be the best warrior group in Skyrim.

Dragonborn: Those who kidnapped and killed civilians are warriors?

Silverhand Leader: All you have to do is shut up. Disarm if you want to surrender.

A dragonborn that's trapped by silver hands

Silverhand Leader: There's an item from our Silverhand sponsor a while ago. It's an object to record the company's dishonor. I'm going to put the failure of the war whore, the guide, and his men.

Since then, Dragonborn has been ridiculed and raped. The two men who accompanied Eila are detained. Aela is transformed into a werewolf. After the transformation was released, he was similarly raped.

If Dragonborn is still a werewolf,

Dragonborn is also raped after being forced to transform into a werewolf.

Dragonborn is a werewolf

Silverhand Leader: Are you so pleased with the power of the beast that Harbinger is a werewolf? If the secret is revealed, you can't die beautifully, unlike Codlock

Silverhand Leader: You will be the manure for our great silver snake to grow. For him, you'll have to keep failing your mission. I'll untie it for now. If I call you later, I'll make up the situation again. If you refuse, the lives of both hostages and the dark secrets of your companions will spread throughout the world.

You beasts are not warriors. It's just a beast that needs to be beaten up and coached like that werewolf.

After that, Aela and Dragonborn are raped by werewolves.

Over time, the bodies kidnapped and killed are returned to their hometowns. With photos of the humiliating defeat of Companions Harbinger and aela.

Since then, rumors have spread at the inn about the dishonor and indecency of combat whore Habinger.

The owner of the inn: I heard that a companion squad led by a combat prostitute failed the mission, and the majority died and only the prostitutes came back begging for their lives... The kidnapped villagers returned to their bodies. If you look at the parchment here, you can see that the prostitutes are in a mess after receiving semen from the bandits. I heard this parchment was sprayed on inns all over Skyrim.

On the other hand, have you heard of the recently established silver snakes?

He said he was fighting against Skyrim's injustice after killing the bandits and monsters around him. It's not long before Skyrim's top warrior group changes.

This "Great Silver Snake" organization was created by Serpent, as its name suggests, by sponsoring the remnants of the Companions' archrival SilverHand to destroy Dragonborn's reputation. If the bandit led by the already-emerged 'knife' is a paving stone for the fall of the entire Skyrim, the warrior group called the "Great Silver Snake" will be a military organization that will twist the direction of Skyrim, which has been confused by StormClock.

This giant silver snake doesn't really need to appear. Just like Catherine's Side Quest, it's a tool to discredit the Companion's leader before it's created. And then the dishonor of the Companions continues to emerge, and the silver snake becomes famous. Most of the achievements of the silver snakes were actually manipulated and the evil people who killed just killed their rivals. The werewolf he has is the spoils of the silver snake. It means that werewolves, such as the leadership of the Companions, are also animals that listen when they are beaten and trained.

After that, Aela can give you a quest in the form of a repeat quest.

Aela: To them... I've got a secret request. They say it's the rescue of a kidnapped resident. I pointed out two good female warriors. For the survival of the Companions... It's a mission to do.

Dragonborn: I can't put pressure on Nyada and Lia. Someday... You'll be able to avenge Silverhand. Let's put up with it until then.

After that, Aela and Dragonborn went to the castle where the silver snake was located, and again the innocent citizens were decapitated, raped, and photographed before being released.

The reputation of the Companions is gradually diminishing, and complaints come from within.

Atis: Every time I go, I fail my mission, kill the hostages, and get humiliated by the bandits, so why on earth are the combat prostitutes coming out? These missions can be solved by powerful men like us

Torvar: I know. If this is the case, wouldn't it be better to go out to the Companions like Arnbjorn? Even though he was violent, he was sure of his skills and he should be doing well by now.

Atis: We'll be famous when we're as good as we are. It's not as good as it used to be since the Battle Whore became the leader.

Torvar: Look at this, Harvinger. I know you're listening. Why are you on a mission? If you're a lucky mascot, shake your back at your sponsors.

Dragonborn: It's my chosen mission. I won't take any more comments on this.

Dragonborn works hard to successfully complete general requests and tries to improve awareness, but he often suffers from too many failures.

And during the commission of the silver snake, two new men who were captured see the dishonorable appearance of Dragonborn and Ayla, and the dark secret of the companion, disillusioned and raped Habinger and Aela in the sense that the Silver Hand leader mocked.

Newcomer: When I entered the Companions in admiration of this combat whore, they were disgusting women led by monsters.

Newcomer 2: Women can't be warriors either. You're just going to learn magic. Why are you showing yourself like this? Aren't you ashamed of the dead Kodlock?

Freshman 1: These prostitutes are right to shake their backs. As the rumors say, you should make money by entertaining sponsors.

First get raped by Silverhand leaders and remainers. Then, he throws a dragonborn to the prisoners as if throwing away trash.

Newcomer 2: Stop getting pregnant and retire. Or just kill yourself! I'm going to rape you a lot today!

Newcomer 2: I'll smack them in the face and make them look like losers.

Dragonborn was in a bad mood because he was cursed by the people he was trying to save. However, there was no more honor to fall, and I know there is no way at the moment.

Silverhand Leader: Don't kill. It's mercy to kill easily. Let those two girls know the pain. To avenge my brothers. My brother who put the blade on Skjor. Those who assassinated Kodlock even though they knew he was going to die. This is a fair revenge.

Survive with all your might and experience endless despair.

After the torture, Dragonborn is raped by a wild werewolf again.

It is thrown at the entrance of WhiteRun in a Carriage.

This, too, goes viral.

An old man wearing such a dragonbone is watching.

Old man Are you enduring for revenge, for the honor of the Companions? What a true leader. It's fun to see how long that patience will last.

Can this hero overcome my ordeal?

Ending 5.  Those who endure for revenge.

Lead in Ending 5end - kill serpent, destroy sliver snake (an emancipated ending)

The liberation from this bondage is likely to eventually kill the Serpent. It's like destroying the night mammoth after killing the Serpent. Dragonborn realizes that there was a Serpent behind all of this, and kills the leader of the silversnake with a dagger after going on his usual mission. After that, they kill all the remnants of the SilverHand. But it turns out that the SilverSnake risked everything to the ruin of the Companions rather than the desire to live, and eventually Aela and other leaders were werewolves.

If the circle members except Aela treated werewolves, they would maintain the position of the circle, but Aela, who refused to treat werewolves, eventually came down from the circle and became WhiteRun's public whore. Dragonborn retained his position as an Harbinger, whether he was a werewolf or not, but he could not avoid criticism from the Skyrim people because he aided citizens to die to hide their dark past. In order to compensate the dead citizens, 30,000 gold of Dragonborn's property was paid in taxes, and he was in charge of entertaining visitors with personal desires at home or at Companions. If the werewolves are not treated (Vilkas, Falkas), they will pay an additional 20,000 gold at the expense of their risk, and these individuals will always strengthen WhiteRun's immigration and deduct half of the compensation for personal commissions for life. This is a lenient treatment of the ruler of Skyrim (Wolfrick or Tullius at the end of the civil war) and was commuted because Dragonborn recognizes the credit he has been doing.

Dragonborn often visits Wolfrick or Tullius and they have a personal desire for Dragonborn's offspring. Whether it's Dragonborn's power or bloodline, her 'help' will help integrate Skyrim. In the end, Dragonborn was once again bound by someone.

However, Dragonborn is not in despair because the Companions have not been destroyed and still have hopes of returning to the Honourable Companions.

2. Dragonborn: Let's act together as if we were avenging Skjor. When you choose,

The first half is all the same, but in two directions,

2-1 Spread out and enter

2-2 Enter together

They are scattered with Aela, and they are individually defeated as they enter, and the residents are all killed, humiliated, photographed, known to Skyrim, released, and repeatedly.

When you enter the same direction together, you get a magic ring with a snake shape on the silver hand leader's body after you get rid of all the silver hand remnants with Aela. (Inchant stamina +50 horsepower +20 endurance 20), snake work on the jewel of the ring)

You think it's just a ring with a unique pattern. You've broken a wicked man's plan without knowing it.

Reading everyone. thanks.

Edited by Dehabe

This is just a suggestion. It's not forced at all.

I don't speak english. This article is written with a translator.

You can change as much as you want. You can just refer to the idea.

The Responsibility of a Great wizard

Senior Professor: The recent reputation of the College of Witchcraft and Wizardry at Winterhold is not good. Magnus' eyes have been resolved, but the aftermath is spreading throughout Skyrim. For this reason, I asked for help from the Mage Gild of Cyrodiil, but the atmosphere there is cold. Of course, I'm not saying that the atmosphere in Winterhold is good. The lord formally protested to the university and demanded compensation. The lord there has long disapproved of Winterhold University. This question is a good excuse for the lord.

Dragonborn: What do you mean, the MageGuild of Cyrodiil? Aren't they in decline?

[Senior Professor] I heard there was a problem with Synod and Mzulft a while ago. From their point of view, they must feel that their goal has been taken away. Also, this crack problem caused by Magnus' eyes is perfect for this job because they have more professional knowledge than other wizards.

Dragonborn: But you can't hand over Magnus' staff to them

Senior Professor: I think it would be better to suggest other types of magic or artifacts that are worth researching.

The lord attributes the last major collapse to the Winterhold School of Magic. Also, Festus, a graduate of the College of Magic. I also had a bad view of the problems he caused, but this incident will definitely lead to them.

Dragonborn: I'll meet and talk.

Lord Winterhold: So what's going on here? Isn't it too late to cause trouble and explain? Do you listen when the victim speaks first? The sorcerers of the College of Magic are all conscientious and conceited. So did his predecessor. I can't stand it anymore.

The anxiety of the residents of Winterhold reached its peak. If they do not quell their dissatisfaction with this, I will have no choice but to come out strong.

Dragonborn: What compensation should the College of Magic do?

Lord Winterhold: Pay 10,000 gold in compensation for those damaged and damaged by the last damage. And since you can't ask a student for a crime, you should ask the professors what's wrong. All the professors gather to apologize from door to door. And so do you, the Great Wizard. You will have to pay greater compensation as you take greater responsibility. Magician, you should all take it off and apologize. Only when your honor falls will the hearts of the people of Winterhold be comforted.

And I'll have someone to watch the College of Magic. So as not to cause another problem. Malur will recommend the right person. I won't accept opposition.

Professor: What did the lord say?

Dragonborn: 10,000 gold pieces and professors asked to apologize to the villagers. I'm a great sorcerer, and I take off my clothes.

[Professor] That's generous. You can just dispose of a little bit of the 10,000 golds, and since you're old enough, it's easy to say that it's over by taking off your clothes.

Dragonborn: Ah... Should I?

[Professor] A great sorcerer who leads the College of Wizards. The whole Skyrim will blame us if we don't obey the lord. If Skyrim's reputation falls in a chaotic situation, it can be difficult to revive.

Dragonborn: All right.

Due to the professor's consideration, it was decided that other professors would apologize first during the day and then visit in the evening when it became dark.

Dragonborn goes to an inn where people gather at 6 p.m. and is mocked and sexually harassed by the villagers while apologizing to the villagers.

This is then added as a rumor

Innkeeper: A self-respecting sorcerer at the University of Magic took off his clothes and apologized to the villagers. Wizards have not been liked since long ago. The lord and the residents of Winterhold forgave me so easily.

Later, vagrants appeared in the ruins of the village.

Vagrant: Hey, my house collapsed like this because of your college. What are you going to do?

Dragonborn: As far as I know, this house had collapsed even before I entered college.

Vagrant 2: What are you talking about? The magic college accident destroyed all the houses here.

Dragonborn: Apologies and reparations... As far as I know, it's all over last time.

Vagrant 3: Reparations? We didn't even get a few bucks. I'm sure they all took it.

Vagrant 1: If you don't have money, pay it back in another way.

Dragonborn: Which way do you mean?

Vagrant: Payback with that useless big heart. Is my heart this big because I'm a wizard?

Dragonborn: As long as I yield and give you more gold, I can't do that!

Vagrant: Give me 40,000 gold. If you don't give it to me, I'll spread the rumor that Winterhold College of Magic didn't reward poor citizens.

Dragonborn: (I can't give the College of Magic any more bad publicity) Okay. Well...

1. I give you money. (Termination of Case)

But these tramps are no longer visible because they are crooks who came to steal money from the College of Magic.

2. Pay with your body

Every time it passes, the vagrant decides to pay with his body if he wants to. (similar to the Liverpool store)

Write a contract and keep it in writing. If the contract is not fulfilled, he will be sent to prison for fraud.

Student or watchman?

Malur: Your lord said that? If you want to stay at the College of Magic and monitor it, you'll have to hire a new person. I have to pay my salary, but the cost was incurred by the accident at the College of Magic, so the College of Magic should take responsibility for him. This is my cousin, Balur. Unlike me, you have a talent in magic, so try teaching magic at the university. You'll have to have knowledge of magic to perform your duties well.

Dragonborn: What's the difference between giving a free scholarship to a student?

Malur: For the safety of Winterhold. 300 golds per week.

Mr. Balur: Hello, maestro. I've always been interested in magic college, so let's have a good relationship with each other.

Since then, Balur has followed the sorcerer while he was at the College of Magic, coveting the knowledge of professors (like White Run's fan). He often sneaks into the private room of the sorcerer and steals the sorcerer's property. And he often tells sexual jokes to Dragonborn, saying he has good energy other than magic talent, and insists that he will escort him.

Dragonborn can either accept this or just let it do its duty of monitoring.

Balur has the magic of Spark, Flames and Healing

Great wizard research

Synod Wizard: Oh, I'm finally meeting you, Magician. You need to be sad to find us.

Dragonborn: Nice to meet you. The Wizard of Synod. I'm here to...

Mr. Synod: I am aware of the matter. We know what the College of Magic did at Mzulft. Nevertheless, what we came to is the belief that the College of Magic will give us a reasonable reward.

You found Magnus' wand from the ruins, didn't you? Hand it over to us. To steal the goals we've studied all our lives from the university, even for our colleagues who closed their eyes on the ruins.

Dragonborn: I'm sorry, but I can't give you this cane to solve the situation at the College of Magic. Instead, I'm going to pay for the magic and relics that the university keeps.

Synod Wizard: There's nothing interesting about the magic and artifacts that the university keeps. Actually, the subject we want to study is you.

Dragonborn: You mean me?

Synod Wizard: Yes. The Great Wizard is known as Dragonborn. Dragonborn owned the dragon's soul, didn't he? I can't study a living dragon, so I want to study you, the dragon itself.

Dragonborn: I don't want to die or get hurt.

Synod Wizard: Don't worry. Would you kill a specimen so easily? And pain is inevitable in experiments. Dragonborn has several parts I want to study as a subject. Experiments don't require a lot of time, so if you want to accept our suggestions, you should visit us often. Every time the Great Wizard helps us with our research here, I will help close the cracks in Skyrim through my disciples and colleagues.

[Professor] What happened, Magician?

Dragonborn: They were curious about Dragonborn. I decided to visit whenever I had time and help with the research.

Professor: The academic interest of wizards is inevitable. In fact, many of our professors wanted to study magic. If you don't mind, I'll meet with Synod and propose a joint study.

Dragonborn:It's something I'm going to do anyway, so I don't mind attending.

Since then, Dragonborn has helped Synod research, and the contents of this study

1. Dragonborn's pregnancy cycle (egg ovulation cycle) - Wizards rape Dragonborn under the pretext of research (the conclusion is that if the egg is sexually stimulated, the pregnancy cycle is shorter than that of ordinary humans, and the belly can grow faster and get pregnant)

2. Probability of pregnancy if crossbreeding - Previous studies have shown that different races do not lead to pregnancy, but check whether other species can be pregnant in the womb of Dragonborn, a powerful mother. Skyrim's various creators and races can be selected through conversation, and the number of people to deal with at once can be adjusted with conversation phrases.)

3. If you give birth to a child, whether the power of Dragonborn is inherited to the child (check whether the physical strength, horsepower, endurance, etc. are high when you give birth to the child of your husband's species, and check the child of Creacher)

4. Extract the Dragon Soul from Dragonborn and incant (Using the magic of extracting the Dragonborn's soul to weapons or armor, Dragonborn feels a very strong hallucination and pleasure, and the extraction speed increases as sexual stimulation increases, so Dragonborn deducts the Dragon's soul through sex and temporarily lowers its ability)

Synod Wizard: That's very interesting. I didn't expect Dragonborn to be a girl. Wasn't the blood of the emperor Dragonborn? It's a really good research material.

Synod Wizard 2: You can't put the imperial lineage on the table to study. Even they know to be extinct. I heard she's the last Dragonborn.

Synod Wizard 3: It is not good for any creature to go extinct. This woman even has the best body to conceive. Isn't it Akatosh's arrangement that the last Dragonborn has a good body to give birth to offspring?

Synod Wizard 4: she who has the spirit of a dragon has the power of a dragon. It's thought that as powerful as it is, offspring will be given some kind of genetic power. Whether it's a human being or a creature.

Synod Wizard: I'm going to study it from now on. The University of Magic also offered to do research together, but the university is greedy because it is a research material that we received as a reward.

Synod Wizard 2: But they are also researchers. In the meantime, The Wizard of unnecessary for the respect and social status on the research didn't. They think It should be rewarded.

Synod wizard 3 : Then let's me the following be included from the test cycle. If Dragon bloodline power during the descent should be presented to the descendants, will cause huge disturbance in the world. We are very important research.

Synod Wizard4 : If we can imbue a dragon's soul into gear, it will become a legendary weapon and armor. This will give us strength to overcome another desperate incident. Like the Oblivion Gate incident.

The Conspiracy of the Dawn of Myth... If it weren't for Martin... we must be prepared.

The dragon's soul has a strong ego, so if it is given to an object, it will have the power to generate its own magic. First of all, it may be difficult for a human body to vomit dragon souls continuously, but she is also a dragon. I believe you will survive.

Synod Wizard: If you experiment too often, the Archmage might reject you. After every experiment, I think it'd be good to put some illusions in the archmage's head to make them forget some of the contents of the experiment. Of course, problems with Dragonborn's memory and mind will require some sacrifice for Tamriel's development. Because we need her soul and dragonborn body, not mind and memory.

Synod Wizard2: The person who gave advice on Dragonborn's research is really cool. He said that the fate of the last dragon bestowed by Akatosh had already ended, and even if she were to be destroyed by a failed experiment, Akatosh's wrath would not be there. Akatosh gave the Dragonborn three fates to overcome, and by overcoming those fates, the Dragonborn was set free by Akatosh until he died. Since he was born as a hero, he must contribute until the end for everything in Tamriel.

Synod Wizard3: That's right. You must contribute to mankind by giving birth to outstanding children through the excellent lineage of the Dragonborn, and at the same time create legendary objects containing the souls of dragons to create objects that will be helpful to Tamriel. Only then will the development of Tamriel be achieved. The person who gave this great advice just wanted to watch the experiment with this artifact. It's really frugal. He must be a wizard, but how can he be so willing to entrust such a task to others... I really admire him.

Synod Wizard: This artifact appears to have the ability to watch and record experiments at the same time. If you have this great magic of giving, you can also get help in making artifacts made with dragon souls... Let's continue with the experiment and repay him.

[Professor of Magic] I didn't know you were doing an experiment with this goal. Is this a pre-agreed study by any chance?

Synod Wizard: Of course, there was no ongoing study with the consent of the Magician. It's a very safe study, contrary to how it looks like. At the end of each study, we're "treating" the spirit of recovery spells and cannabis magicians through experts. I've heard that the College of Magic also has people specializing in recovery orders, but could you help me?

[Professor of the College of Magic] I really want to join you in this great study for the development of Tamriel. However, the School of Magic at the College of Magic lacks skills, so Synod should do this.

Synod Wizard 4: Actually, I was a little worried about the psychiatric treatment. Because Dragonborn's soul is so powerful. I look forward to the help of the prestigious College of Magic.

After that, whenever Dragonborn visits, research is conducted through dialogue phrases, and the contents of the study are not known to Dragonborn, and the experiment is conducted with dialogue phrases from Research 1, Research 2, Research 3, and Research 4. During the experiment, competent synod wizards are stabilizing Dragonborn's mind, so the mind is trans, although not the body. At the end of the experiment, through the mental "treatment", the bad memories of Dragonborn are lightly remembered as if they were dreaming, thereby "minimizing" the side effects of Dragonborn's spirit. Because of this, a permanent debuff is given, and due to the nature of the mode, it seems that it can be lightly left to Magica -10, Physical strength - 10.

As the research progresses, Dragonborn feels that his menstrual cycle is faster than before, and his sexual desire is stronger than before. But I'm relieved to hear that it's normal for a woman to have a strong sexual desire as she gets older. Dragonborn understands that scholars simply study the characteristics of the Dragon Soul.

Since this mode does not require pregnancy mode, pregnancy and childbirth are physically manipulated by the Synod wizard and quickly give birth to a child (creature) to measure the physical improvement of the creativity.

After being stunned, the mind magic is slightly dispelled, and the growth is promoted by magic, and an adult creature will appear in front of you.

Wizards will see how this creature differs from the father's individual in various ways. Deuraegonbon rather feel stress or experts of the delicate experiment with 'treatment' while gradually the sense of denial is out and a happier feeling and a pleasant memories.

Synod wizards know that human babies may have human problems for experimentation, so the wizards' egg ovulation cycle measurement is just done in the name of promoting egg ovulation, and the wizard's sperm is a special magic given to the dragonborn's body. due to neutralization. Due to the measurement of the Wizards only improve the success rate in experimenting with other species. The part about the extraction of the dragon's soul is during the extraction of the soul, the breeding of various species (including humans) for a long time is carried out, and at the same time, the wizards use high-level magic on the dragonborn to slowly draw out the soul.

After a sense of Dragon majika mean temporarily with magicians are sad but greatly reduce heart and stamina levels are holding up for the development of tamniel.

This is also the Serpent's plan, and the powerful Daedeline Serpent dreamed of the physical and mental ruin of the hero who had ended the control of the Aedra gods, but feared that he would lose interest in himself, so he left little advice to his agents. Then, we pray for Tamriel's development and support the progress of the research. he also don't forget to keep a record for other follow-up researchers. The Serpent also cares deeply about her powerful pedigree. Because if he does the evolution of the species, he will collect the evolved individuals. He never acts in the front.. Serpent enjoys watching the research of his agents, sometimes giving advice, taking notes, and sometimes receiving the results of our cages. Through an artifact with a snake drawn as a gift to the agents.

Situation where the experiment ended

Synod wizard: Now, do you come to your senses?

Dragonborn: The experiment was... Did it end well?

Synod wizard: You'll feel a little uncomfortable. I've put a recovery spell on it, so it'll recover slowly. Since you attended today's experiment, we have dispatched our competent Synod wizard to resolve the crack points we received. If you attend often, professors at the College of Magic will feel less burdened. Skyrim's reputation will improve.

Dragonborn: I can't remember.

Synod wizard: A little 'treatment' is needed. Please close your eyes for a moment.

Dragonborn: (After about five minutes, my mind is clouded) Can I get up and go now?

Synod wizard: During the experiment, there was a lot of fluid coming out of the body due to the interference of the sorcerer's soul. You'll be thirsty, so please take this. (ovulation accelerator) If you visit within two weeks, it will be very helpful to proceed with the next experiment. Of course, if you have time and physical strength, you can visit us tomorrow. I sweated a lot, so please wash your body and leave the lab.

Dragonborn is very tired and has muscle pain all over his body, but he decides to visit here often because he thinks he is seeking Synod's cooperation to help him deal with the reputation and accidents of Winterhold College of Magic.

Miden's Wizard: Hello, I'm a wizard who wonders about the union of species.

I've heard that you have an excellent body. I also have a lot of knowledge in this area, so I would like to participate in the study. However, when it comes to my participation, I want to pursue a bit of secrecy.

Synod wizard: Anyone who can suggest a new direction like you, of course, is welcome.

The old man : those who seek the truth, those who can cross that line, Tamriel has developed. There have always been people who have been sacrificed, but there is nothing we can do for more good. Since this scapegoat is a person with the body of a hero, not an ordinary person, wouldn't it be easy to overcome this ordeal? Or just collapse. But it doesn't matter. Her children will make Tamriel strong.

Edited by Dehabe
On 9/7/2022 at 6:09 AM, DSHV said:

When I tested, she appears. I finalize my navmeshes, at least I try to remember about it. She might be stuck somewhere. What does she do instead? Just stand still or lost?

Yea pretty much. Stands by the cooking pot/ campfire w/e it is outside. I play on SE so maybe thats why. It was fixed after I finalized navmesh connecting doors.

On 9/9/2022 at 5:35 PM, pipaxing said:

How do you think of them?

I'll think about your variants.

On 9/9/2022 at 10:33 PM, Karkhel said:

but maybe as an optional integration?

Maybe as a patch. I don't know much about complex script mods.

On 9/9/2022 at 11:53 PM, zhuguannan123 said:

I cannot unpack them the third time after delivering them to the guild.

There is a check if the imperial sister is disabled or not. Also phrase cooldown for 24 hours. Try code set AAATwistedSisters to 7.

On 9/10/2022 at 2:37 PM, Vinceint said:

can u make modular version of Troubles like dominant section separated from submission?

I don't know how. I didn't make the DLC add-ons standalone, I originally created them as a standalone mod.

On 9/11/2022 at 8:48 AM, Vinceint said:

disappeared from the game and quest stops from progressing.

Can you try to return him with the console? Or spawn his clone?

21 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

But before I continue, Can I get your divine blessing to use the Underground slave fights arena for this quest??

But how to include this content if it is related to another character? Maybe just add new fights? Well, of course, you can always write a text

20 hours ago, Dehabe said:

Reading everyone. thanks.

Thanks you. There's a lot of text here, which is good. I will read it all soon.

17 hours ago, crosser0987 said:

Is there anything else after marrying scratcher?

No new options. What could they be?

5 hours ago, matekun said:

After Alfhild starts to work in the women's torment,how can I continue? there is no more dialogue with the helper.

After that quest is only one new quest Spy or Just Curiosity (After A Novice in Alchemy and The Rise of Paradise);

Stones should be further along the coast (They should be indicated by a quest marker).

3 hours ago, ssskn said:

It was fixed after I finalized navmesh connecting doors.

I'll look into this problem.

Raider's Rest

Spoiler

New location near The Chill Raider's Rest with a ship docked.
Grognak the Horkermaster: Come on you fat horkers! By the way you row, you must have a lot of fat from idleness!
Who are you?
Grognak the Horkermaster. We're going to Morrowind for valuables and thralls. Old good raiding.
And how is it in Morrowind?
Shitty. They had some kind of red year there, now they live in poverty and ash. But they still have values and cunts, that's it. We usually go to Bleakrock Isle, sometimes we can find prey in the waters of Solstheim. I wish to attack Blacklight, but it's dangerous, looks like it's the capital of the country. 
Not that I mind, but why are you so friendly and don't enslave me?
We honor the Old Laws. Loot only in the raid, not in the land of the forefathers.
(female Dark Elf) Even if you are an appetizing dark ass, as I love.
(female Argonian) Even if you are an appetizing scaly ass, as I love.
(female Khajiit) Even if you are an appetizing fur ass, as I love.
(Others) Besides, you're not my type.
You have so many slaves
Yes, we take them from ravaged settlements. Those who row, those I call horkers. The same fat lazy creatures. Only my whip makes them move. I force them to touch the back of their head with knees of behind horkers and with their forehead - assholes front horkers when rowing. I keep the pace with blows on one of them. One-two, one-two, one-two!
You said "those who row", and the rest?
Those who are nailed to the mast and inform us about a land or a ship of their kin so that we plundered them I call slut-crows. A slut we lower into the water by the feet to measure the water level and watch the reefs I call an anchor. Those who begin to pull the ship in the ice on chains and break through the ice, I call whales. A figurehead I call figurecunt.
I see metal studs on the seats
It is necessary to somehow fix the horkers, otherwise they like to fall into the water. It is usually put in a cunt, and those who are guilty or I don't like in an asshole. They usually spread their legs a lot when rowing, you can put a boot there to wipe away the dirt and cunts can't move away even on inch. Also, if you press clitoris with your foot to the metal, then their face will be so tense up. So there was still a limit of tension, need to punish lazy horker.
Frys the Frostbeard: Come and join us. Nothing warms you better than sitting by the fire and drinking mead, while watching naked thralls tremble in the blizzard.
Who are you?
Frys the Frostbeard. Because of the frost on my beard, in case you didn't guess. I organize sales of loot.
Can I fuck your slaves?
Of course. Feel at home. Not that they are virgins anyway.
Can you tell me about selling your loot, if it's not a secret?
It's not a secret, but of course I won't name specific places. I load our girls with chests full of treasures of their native lands and walk with this caravan to bandit lairs and fences. The product itself delivers the product. In my opinion it's brilliant.
Archmagus: Good to see a proper woman for a change./Hey lad! Don't look on these ugly slaves. Seeing these animals with constatly twisted faces, swollen bodies with tension and legs spread like port whores is disgusting.
But you yourself turned them into this!
And how does that change what I said?
Yeah, hard labour slaves are unsexy things
But I have to endure. Such is the hard lot of slavers.
Who are you?
They call me Archmagus, but don't think I'm good at magic or anything like that. Maybe only in comparison with these blockheads. I know a couple tricks, like navigating the stars, frying fish in my hands, knowing a couple of alchemy recipes. The latter really helps our horkers not to die, despite to what Grognak says - they will not be saved by natural fat. For Dark cunts, and especially for Argonian cunts, the frost is felt even more dire. And under continuous physical work at their limit, they would not have lasted an hour. Their cunts are only alive because of my potions.
Do you brew potions for them?
No, I brew potions for men. Thralls don't deserve wasting whole potion on them. What they deserve is rotten eggs, sour milk and cum. And my potions add properties to a man's sperm - cold resistance and increased stamina. Not too high, enough that all sensations do not disappear, but do not allow to die from cold or from overwork. For rowing meat. For lookout slaves attached to the top of the mast, it's an increase of sharp-sightedness and cold resistance.
Please feed me with your magical cum
I see no reason to refuse. 
(Master's Mercy: +10 cold resistance and +5% stamina regeneration)
I think why I can not kill you and I don't find any reason
Attack! Attack! 

Dunmer booty: Ugh.. cold.. so ..cold..
Argonian booty: I.. am.. freezing.. please... kill... me..
I want to fuck you
It's.. cold.. there..
Yes.. warmth..
You are free
Thank you. Can we take bastards clothes?
No, now you are my thralls
Yes, anything, just not to row naked in the cold.
Yes
Then we will take their armor, weapons and ship and take revenge on their kind. We don't have a home anyway.
You are free
I..I.. Thank you. But please take care of me. I can't survive in this freezing hell. Especially without their antifreeze sperm.
No, I don't want to babysit you
Can you  then slit my throat to put me out of my misery?
Yes, sure
Please save me, my new owner!
Owner!
This is your new home
This is not a ship in the ice, so I already love it.
I want to fuck you
Yes, owner! Happy to be your slave.

Also thinking about a naked female warrior in those places.

Whoring: Hroldan

Spoiler

I want to experiment again, sluty-pie. Add a new awesome parameter. And why don't other mages add it?
Could a strong danger be the cause?
Pfff.. "Strong dager.." You sound like a flabby professor of dullness, not an eager slut. Spirit of adventure, where is yours?
Send me!
Onward to lewdness!

Young Warlord in the Hroldan Inn: Finally! Was it worth it to conquer this hole if whores come for so long?
Human: Are you a whore, right? Your face is pretty depraved.
Elf: Oh, what is that? The majesty elf herself has stooped so low to suck a human dick? Do I need to provide you with silk towels and glorify you every minute of your business?
Beastfolk: Wow! Exotic. Dangerously close to bestiality, but you have appetizing forms, so I don't care enough.
Where I am?
You are in a tavern. Before that, there were pagan abominations here. The tavern is much better, I say.
Who are you?
Why do you care, whore? Does a cock feel different depending on a status of a cockbearer? I am a warrior, so I am strong and hardy, that's all you need to know.
So you were waiting for a whore? Here I am!
Okay, let's go to bed.
What's next?
What do you think?
Let's roleplay. I am a commander and you are my war mare.
The whole bed is dirty. Come on, I wiped it with you at the same time.
You have done your job honestly. Here is your pay. You can go. [He shoved a coinbag between your legs, moved them to hold it, and slapped your ass in the direction of the door]

Nord warrior: I don't need whores. They soften a man's flesh, bad for a warrior.
[The Ghost of Old Hroldan] Hey, it's not your ghost I met?
Great, she is even under skooma. You are very professional in your whore duties.

On the whole it was okay. That's what the client paid me
Hand it over here, you're doing it for free, remember? Strange. These are not septims, but remans, ancient coins. So many and in such good condition..You just gave me the equivalent of a castle or a nice ship. Well, whores don't need that kind of money, I'll give it to some man.

Whoring: Navire's Prison

Spoiler

I want to introduce you to my friend.
Is she a slut?
Slutty-pie.. I thought you knew me well. Of course she is slut. Incredibly depraved and vulgar one. What can you talk about with people who will not even name at least 10 sex poses?
Ready
Give her a lips kiss for me. Lower of course.

Duchess Roxana Dufort: Whoa! Who are you?
I'm from Catherine. She asked me to give you this [Kneel down and kiss her in the crotch]
Oh, Cathy! Her friend is my friend. I should probably tell you what I'm doing. I'm Duchess Roxana Dufort. Now we are in the secret passage of my castle Navire. It leads to the jail. Guess what's going on? I'll would serve the worst criminal scum, which my guards can found. Me, duchess, to serve those rapists and bandits as a cheapest whore and slave.. Obey all their vulgar and bold orders, kiss their cocks, which raped innocents.. Just thinking about it makes my legs tremble and the pussy drip..
Are you rewarding for crimes?
I know it's wrong. But it feels so right! I love to thanks rapist's dicks, shower them in kisses, clear them from smegma and, of course, suck. I kiss bandits' fists and they can beat me, while fuck, I always wear spiked knuckles in form of jewery for such occasions. For those who publicly offend me, I do whatever they want. They are right, after all.
Your crime rate is probably outrageous
Yes. But in all other respects, the standard of living of my subjects is above average, so they do not complain much. Some pretend to be criminals or bribe the guards to get into my prison, but they don't belong here. The duchess is sexslave of real degenerates, sissies can fuck their wifes, when my criminal boys get off them.
[Prisoner Rehabilitation Program] I understand you. I myself spoil the prisoners in my prison
[She hugs you] Sister!
Do you want me to help you?
Noooo! My cocks! Mine! They belong to me! Every single drop in them are mine! Any energy spent not on me is an irreparable loss! You won't steal them!

I'm sorry, I've lost control. I am very rapacious as you can see. You can look and touch yourself, but don't take what's mine.

There are my cocks. Already glad to see their duchess!
[Watch her]
Envy me silently.
[Masturbate]
I feel sorry for you, but I still won't share.

I met your friend
Isn't she lovely? And how she does triple penetrations! Just a witch of sex!

Whoring: Sultan's Treasure

Spoiler

Some strange vibrations of the ether in one particular place. I, of course, care about ether's vibrations on the wave of arousement and lust. On the waves of time, violence and Spokes, the whole world goes crazy. It's good that I'm not interested in those. Does it look like someone is raping themselves? Isn't it interesting? Teleport and see what's going on there. It must be somewhere in Hammerfell.
Blubi at the Hidden Cellar: Who are you?
I came upon strange waves of sexual energy
Are you talking about my proof of loyalty?
Would you elaborate?
Well, I think I can tell you, no one forbade me to do this. I don't think anyone even thought that there would be an outsider. I'm Blubi and I can control other minds. The sultan has me locked up in his secret basement and I must penetrate the minds of his enemies and allies so that everyone will act in his favor. But the sultan is very afraid of my strength, so I must constantly prove that I am on his side. Constantly using my power to do something humiliating and painful to myself. So he knows that power is not used without his knowledge and I have enough low self-esteem not to rebel against the master.
And what are you doing?
Something that no one would do voluntarily. They find the most vile, disgusting and repulsive people and animals for me to satisfy them. I serves them, kiss them, licks them, praise them to prove that I'm a nothing. I will say no more about humiliation. Sometimes I mind control huge men or monsters to gangbang and beat me. Very strange feelings - simultaneously lust, a feeling of dominance and superiority as well as pain, fear and wanting to curl up and stop it.
Can you demonstrate how you rape yourself with these men?
If you so want to see...
Can you demonstrate it to me?
Do you want me to mind control you? Well then.
Well here I am - controling you. [She waved your hand]
By the way, you are one of the few women that I have seen. You are so beautiful. Soft. And round. I wonder.. [Pussylicking from her]
And now it's your turn. I wonder what it's like to feel affection and not rudeness?
Ah, this is great! But I have to let you go. No, the last more time.

Girl is being held hostage forcing to mind control thugs and monsters to abuse her
Mind Controller? Let me send you back and you will give her this scroll.
What's this?
What a curious pumpkin you are. This scroll teleports her to safety. Need to save the poor girl from her plight.
You? Rescue a girl from a sexual abuse? Where is the real Catherine?
Fine, slutty-pie. The safe place is my castle. A mind controller come in handy to my family. Yes, and this lady will really be better there, my mother still has not passed maternal instinct.
Ready
Good.

You back! And so soon?
Use this scroll. It will take you to a more or less normal place
Are you saving me? But how can I thank you, my heroine?
Just respect yourself and be happy
Understood.
No, you will be used too, but not so cruelly
Good for me.
Thank..

1 hour ago, DSHV said:

Raider's Rest

Reveal hidden contents

New location near The Chill Raider's Rest with a ship docked.
Grognak the Horkermaster: Come on you fat horkers! By the way you row, you must have a lot of fat from idleness!
Who are you?
Grognak the Horkermaster. We're going to Morrowind for valuables and thralls. Old good raiding.
And how is it in Morrowind?
Shitty. They had some kind of red year there, now they live in poverty and ash. But they still have values and cunts, that's it. We usually go to Bleakrock Isle, sometimes we can find prey in the waters of Solstheim. I wish to attack Blacklight, but it's dangerous, looks like it's the capital of the country. 
Not that I mind, but why are you so friendly and don't enslave me?
We honor the Old Laws. Loot only in the raid, not in the land of the forefathers.
(female Dark Elf) Even if you are an appetizing dark ass, as I love.
(female Argonian) Even if you are an appetizing scaly ass, as I love.
(female Khajiit) Even if you are an appetizing fur ass, as I love.
(Others) Besides, you're not my type.
You have so many slaves
Yes, we take them from ravaged settlements. Those who row, those I call horkers. The same fat lazy creatures. Only my whip makes them move. I force them to touch the back of their head with knees of behind horkers and with their forehead - assholes front horkers when rowing. I keep the pace with blows on one of them. One-two, one-two, one-two!
You said "those who row", and the rest?
Those who are nailed to the mast and inform us about a land or a ship of their kin so that we plundered them I call slut-crows. A slut we lower into the water by the feet to measure the water level and watch the reefs I call an anchor. Those who begin to pull the ship in the ice on chains and break through the ice, I call whales. A figurehead I call figurecunt.
I see metal studs on the seats
It is necessary to somehow fix the horkers, otherwise they like to fall into the water. It is usually put in a cunt, and those who are guilty or I don't like in an asshole. They usually spread their legs a lot when rowing, you can put a boot there to wipe away the dirt and cunts can't move away even on inch. Also, if you press clitoris with your foot to the metal, then their face will be so tense up. So there was still a limit of tension, need to punish lazy horker.
Frys the Frostbeard: Come and join us. Nothing warms you better than sitting by the fire and drinking mead, while watching naked thralls tremble in the blizzard.
Who are you?
Frys the Frostbeard. Because of the frost on my beard, in case you didn't guess. I organize sales of loot.
Can I fuck your slaves?
Of course. Feel at home. Not that they are virgins anyway.
Can you tell me about selling your loot, if it's not a secret?
It's not a secret, but of course I won't name specific places. I load our girls with chests full of treasures of their native lands and walk with this caravan to bandit lairs and fences. The product itself delivers the product. In my opinion it's brilliant.
Archmagus: Good to see a proper woman for a change./Hey lad! Don't look on these ugly slaves. Seeing these animals with constatly twisted faces, swollen bodies with tension and legs spread like port whores is disgusting.
But you yourself turned them into this!
And how does that change what I said?
Yeah, hard labour slaves are unsexy things
But I have to endure. Such is the hard lot of slavers.
Who are you?
They call me Archmagus, but don't think I'm good at magic or anything like that. Maybe only in comparison with these blockheads. I know a couple tricks, like navigating the stars, frying fish in my hands, knowing a couple of alchemy recipes. The latter really helps our horkers not to die, despite to what Grognak says - they will not be saved by natural fat. For Dark cunts, and especially for Argonian cunts, the frost is felt even more dire. And under continuous physical work at their limit, they would not have lasted an hour. Their cunts are only alive because of my potions.
Do you brew potions for them?
No, I brew potions for men. Thralls don't deserve wasting whole potion on them. What they deserve is rotten eggs, sour milk and cum. And my potions add properties to a man's sperm - cold resistance and increased stamina. Not too high, enough that all sensations do not disappear, but do not allow to die from cold or from overwork. For rowing meat. For lookout slaves attached to the top of the mast, it's an increase of sharp-sightedness and cold resistance.
Please feed me with your magical cum
I see no reason to refuse. 
(Master's Mercy: +10 cold resistance and +5% stamina regeneration)
I think why I can not kill you and I don't find any reason
Attack! Attack! 

Dunmer booty: Ugh.. cold.. so ..cold..
Argonian booty: I.. am.. freezing.. please... kill... me..
I want to fuck you
It's.. cold.. there..
Yes.. warmth..
You are free
Thank you. Can we take bastards clothes?
No, now you are my thralls
Yes, anything, just not to row naked in the cold.
Yes
Then we will take their armor, weapons and ship and take revenge on their kind. We don't have a home anyway.
You are free
I..I.. Thank you. But please take care of me. I can't survive in this freezing hell. Especially without their antifreeze sperm.
No, I don't want to babysit you
Can you  then slit my throat to put me out of my misery?
Yes, sure
Please save me, my new owner!
Owner!
This is your new home
This is not a ship in the ice, so I already love it.
I want to fuck you
Yes, owner! Happy to be your slave.

Also thinking about a naked female warrior in those places.

Whoring: Hroldan

Hide contents

I want to experiment again, sluty-pie. Add a new awesome parameter. And why don't other mages add it?
Could a strong danger be the cause?
Pfff.. "Strong dager.." You sound like a flabby professor of dullness, not an eager slut. Spirit of adventure, where is yours?
Send me!
Onward to lewdness!

Young Warlord in the Hroldan Inn: Finally! Was it worth it to conquer this hole if whores come for so long?
Human: Are you a whore, right? Your face is pretty depraved.
Elf: Oh, what is that? The majesty elf herself has stooped so low to suck a human dick? Do I need to provide you with silk towels and glorify you every minute of your business?
Beastfolk: Wow! Exotic. Dangerously close to bestiality, but you have appetizing forms, so I don't care enough.
Where I am?
You are in a tavern. Before that, there were pagan abominations here. The tavern is much better, I say.
Who are you?
Why do you care, whore? Does a cock feel different depending on a status of a cockbearer? I am a warrior, so I am strong and hardy, that's all you need to know.
So you were waiting for a whore? Here I am!
Okay, let's go to bed.
What's next?
What do you think?
Let's roleplay. I am a commander and you are my war mare.
The whole bed is dirty. Come on, I wiped it with you at the same time.
You have done your job honestly. Here is your pay. You can go. [He shoved a coinbag between your legs, moved them to hold it, and slapped your ass in the direction of the door]

Nord warrior: I don't need whores. They soften a man's flesh, bad for a warrior.
[The Ghost of Old Hroldan] Hey, it's not your ghost I met?
Great, she is even under skooma. You are very professional in your whore duties.

On the whole it was okay. That's what the client paid me
Hand it over here, you're doing it for free, remember? Strange. These are not septims, but remans, ancient coins. So many and in such good condition..You just gave me the equivalent of a castle or a nice ship. Well, whores don't need that kind of money, I'll give it to some man.

Whoring: Navire's Prison

Hide contents

I want to introduce you to my friend.
Is she a slut?
Slutty-pie.. I thought you knew me well. Of course she is slut. Incredibly depraved and vulgar one. What can you talk about with people who will not even name at least 10 sex poses?
Ready
Give her a lips kiss for me. Lower of course.

Duchess Roxana Dufort: Whoa! Who are you?
I'm from Catherine. She asked me to give you this [Kneel down and kiss her in the crotch]
Oh, Cathy! Her friend is my friend. I should probably tell you what I'm doing. I'm Duchess Roxana Dufort. Now we are in the secret passage of my castle Navire. It leads to the jail. Guess what's going on? I'll would serve the worst criminal scum, which my guards can found. Me, duchess, to serve those rapists and bandits as a cheapest whore and slave.. Obey all their vulgar and bold orders, kiss their cocks, which raped innocents.. Just thinking about it makes my legs tremble and the pussy drip..
Are you rewarding for crimes?
I know it's wrong. But it feels so right! I love to thanks rapist's dicks, shower them in kisses, clear them from smegma and, of course, suck. I kiss bandits' fists and they can beat me, while fuck, I always wear spiked knuckles in form of jewery for such occasions. For those who publicly offend me, I do whatever they want. They are right, after all.
Your crime rate is probably outrageous
Yes. But in all other respects, the standard of living of my subjects is above average, so they do not complain much. Some pretend to be criminals or bribe the guards to get into my prison, but they don't belong here. The duchess is sexslave of real degenerates, sissies can fuck their wifes, when my criminal boys get off them.
[Prisoner Rehabilitation Program] I understand you. I myself spoil the prisoners in my prison
[She hugs you] Sister!
Do you want me to help you?
Noooo! My cocks! Mine! They belong to me! Every single drop in them are mine! Any energy spent not on me is an irreparable loss! You won't steal them!

I'm sorry, I've lost control. I am very rapacious as you can see. You can look and touch yourself, but don't take what's mine.

There are my cocks. Already glad to see their duchess!
[Watch her]
Envy me silently.
[Masturbate]
I feel sorry for you, but I still won't share.

I met your friend
Isn't she lovely? And how she does triple penetrations! Just a witch of sex!

Whoring: Sultan's Treasure

Hide contents

Some strange vibrations of the ether in one particular place. I, of course, care about ether's vibrations on the wave of arousement and lust. On the waves of time, violence and Spokes, the whole world goes crazy. It's good that I'm not interested in those. Does it look like someone is raping themselves? Isn't it interesting? Teleport and see what's going on there. It must be somewhere in Hammerfell.
Blubi at the Hidden Cellar: Who are you?
I came upon strange waves of sexual energy
Are you talking about my proof of loyalty?
Would you elaborate?
Well, I think I can tell you, no one forbade me to do this. I don't think anyone even thought that there would be an outsider. I'm Blubi and I can control other minds. The sultan has me locked up in his secret basement and I must penetrate the minds of his enemies and allies so that everyone will act in his favor. But the sultan is very afraid of my strength, so I must constantly prove that I am on his side. Constantly using my power to do something humiliating and painful to myself. So he knows that power is not used without his knowledge and I have enough low self-esteem not to rebel against the master.
And what are you doing?
Something that no one would do voluntarily. They find the most vile, disgusting and repulsive people and animals for me to satisfy them. I serves them, kiss them, licks them, praise them to prove that I'm a nothing. I will say no more about humiliation. Sometimes I mind control huge men or monsters to gangbang and beat me. Very strange feelings - simultaneously lust, a feeling of dominance and superiority as well as pain, fear and wanting to curl up and stop it.
Can you demonstrate how you rape yourself with these men?
If you so want to see...
Can you demonstrate it to me?
Do you want me to mind control you? Well then.
Well here I am - controling you. [She waved your hand]
By the way, you are one of the few women that I have seen. You are so beautiful. Soft. And round. I wonder.. [Pussylicking from her]
And now it's your turn. I wonder what it's like to feel affection and not rudeness?
Ah, this is great! But I have to let you go. No, the last more time.

Girl is being held hostage forcing to mind control thugs and monsters to abuse her
Mind Controller? Let me send you back and you will give her this scroll.
What's this?
What a curious pumpkin you are. This scroll teleports her to safety. Need to save the poor girl from her plight.
You? Rescue a girl from a sexual abuse? Where is the real Catherine?
Fine, slutty-pie. The safe place is my castle. A mind controller come in handy to my family. Yes, and this lady will really be better there, my mother still has not passed maternal instinct.
Ready
Good.

You back! And so soon?
Use this scroll. It will take you to a more or less normal place
Are you saving me? But how can I thank you, my heroine?
Just respect yourself and be happy
Understood.
No, you will be used too, but not so cruelly
Good for me.
Thank..

Bleakrock Isle? Does it exist in Skyrim? Much data is missing, only the Daggerfall invasion in 2E ESO.

4 hours ago, DSHV said:

But how to include this content if it is related to another character? Maybe just add new fights? Well, of course, you can always write a text

Good point, the quest doesn't end huh hmmm

Another Idea for the quest is that Buster opens an Arena inside the save, It'll have multiple functions, such as a Brothel, Fight club, Bar, Drug/Skooma dealing,Gambling etc

It'll be accessed close to the entrance, Just remove the rubble and add a door to a new cell.

Maybe I won't make the DB fight, I'll have her perform a "show" for the audience (if you know what I mean ?)

Do you have the skills to make npcs fight eachother while ignoring other npcs includng the DB? I know it's a lot...

May I also gain your divine blessing to use Catherine? I would like to have her join the fun @DSHV

Edited by Electric Aether
21 hours ago, killer905 said:

Bleakrock Isle?

It was in ESO. I also know that the isle will be added to Beyond Skyrim The New North pre-release.

19 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

Do you have the skills to make npcs fight eachother while ignoring other npcs includng the DB?

Don't know. I'd do it via factions and AI packages, but that's just a guess.

Sure, use her. She would be happy about it.

Naked North (More events on the northern coast)

Spoiler

Naked Warrior Hunnulv the Foolhardy: H..h..hello. G..g..reat d..ay t..t..today.
Why are you naked?
S..s..show m..my v..valor. P.put on a..armor - s..show u..u..uncert..tainty in y..your ab..ab..ability to avoid a..a..any b..blow.
And what are you doing here?
T..t..to f..f..find an E.e..e..mperor C..crab, th..th.th..e big..g..gest and m..most w..w..w..worthy op..p..ponent for s..s..s..slaying.
Can I warm you with my body?
I.i.it's n..n..ot ag..ainst th.th.the w..warrior c..c..code.

Forbannelse the Ice-Juice near a hut with food, bed and fire: You order me - I can't refuse you.
Why?
I am cursed. I have to be here and serve travelers. The first thing I have to report is that I am incapable of disobeying any orders. I support the fire, but I have no right to warm myself from it. I need to fish and hunt horkers to cook them to watch how they spoil in wait of potential traveler. I carry bath water every day, warm it up, then pour it on the ground, because there is no one to take it. I don't know how long I exist like this, it seems like an eternity. I'm so tired, hungry, thirsty and so cold, but I can't die.
Who cursed you?
It was [Shhhhh]. [Shhhh]. Hmm, I can't even pronounce it?
Can I free you?
No. Only [Shhhh]. Fuck! I can't even say it.
I want to eat
Here. Just please eat so that I don't see, otherwise my stomach will twist.
I want to drink
Finally my work will not be in vain!
I want to fuck you
Take care of what you put inside me, inside of me is not warmer than outside.
[Abuse her]
I don't like your glance.
[Drop her and roll in the snow]
AAAAA! So cold! Mecry! Mercy!
[Take a snowball and rub it on her crotch]
Ugh.. I can't die from frost, but I still feel every thing!
[Stick icicles inside her ass and pussy]
Aaaarh.. For what? 

With a new business partner

Brynjolf: Do you remember the last time Blackbrier attended the inauguration of the guildmaster? Our patrons, House Blackbriar, have called you. You seem to like your old work skills. You seem to be entrusting me with an important task, but I don't think you have the right to veto. Now you know how great her power is, right?

Dragonborn: Requests from Blackbriar are always dangerous.

Brynjolf: It is true that the Thieves' Guild has developed enough to have an influence throughout Skyrim after you became the Guild Master... But it's no secret that there is a Thieves' Guild in the sewers of Rifton. If the maven behind us gets angry, he'll replace him with a new, well-spoken dog. Or maybe just blow the head off.

Dragonborn: Let's meet Maven.

Maven: Long time no see since the inauguration. I'm calling you this way to solve some problems. The Thieves' Guild led by you is very different from the recent Thieves' Guild led by that bastard traitor. That bastard is pretty good with knives and has a lot of water, so I thought it would make a good pet with a little care. But his handling of subordinate rats was a mess. What will you show? Let me give you one piece of advice. Do you know what it's like to lead a group? Leadership to get your subordinates to follow you, fear not to be vain, and the money to start a business.

First of all, leadership, you set the order of the Thieves Guild by dealing with the rats. I'll take care of propagating the unbelievable daedra to some extent. However, it is not enough to show the blood price for the traitor. Basically, thieves exist in the guild community, but they can betray them at any time. Therefore, it is necessary to thoroughly set an example for the traitor. I had someone rescue Mercer's body. I'm going to raise Mercer as a drauger through the necromancer I hired. Sadly, his soul is nowhere to be seen. If it had been seen, the soul would have been bound and tortured over and over again. The traitor finds a chance to be forgiven only after death.

Dragonborn: If you are a droger caused by necromancy, you will need regular maintenance, right?

Maven: Give the Drauger some meat or a woman in moderation. It wouldn't be bad for disposing of traitors either. Ordinarily, hire a prostitute to deal with it, or give the job to a female thief.

Maven: You are thieves, but you can't always make a living by stealing. Like your request, it must have been about dealing with someone, earning extra income through book manipulation, or paying a protection fee to the shop. So it won't last long. After all, you are an illegal organization, so you should play in a little bigger water.

Dragonborn: What should I do?

Maven: Don't you have the brain to start your own business? That's good too. If you have a bad brain, you can obey even the orders of your superiors. As everyone knows, I am the owner of the Blackbriar family in Rifton. My family is strong, I have enough money, and I have enough power, but in fact, it's only in Rifton, and I lack my influence throughout Skyrim. For this reason, it would be nice to expand the business a little more, but the enemies around me will be more in check. Your thieves guild will have to do a specific business for me and learn the weaknesses of my enemies.

Its business is a secret social club. Those who have accumulated some wealth and power seek different pleasures. But I have a social status, so I can't openly enjoy such dark pleasures. We're going to invite them to open clubs with sukooma, prostitution, and interesting shows. And you will mine gold coins, secret information, and weaknesses from them. The owner of it will be you, the guild master of the Thieves' Guild. I take half of the revenue generated there. Get the other half from your guild. With this amount of money, many of you rats won't go hungry either.

Dragonborn: Can I take on such a big job?

Maven: From what I've heard, what you've been doing was quite radical... After telling this story, three days later, you can go to the oooo club and start your business. The club's big players will be the noble lords, their servants, or influential families like me, and guests from other countries. Seduce them into the club and use alcohol, schuma and prostitutes to profit from them. I will clear up any illegal things that happen in Rifthold. But I'm not going to come forward. There are people who have recently started doing business with me. As you progress through this work, report it to him.

The Secret Club, which Dragonborn received from Maven, is a place where guests who seduced by Dragonborn in various ways enjoy daily pleasure. The club sells alcohol and skooma, also offers prostitutes, and sometimes caters for groups, but also offers private rooms. While it is possible for a dragonborn to host guests and gather information, it is also possible for a dragonborn to steal items or information from the guests' belongings that would benefit Maven while a prostitute is serving them.

Employment of prostitutes

Basically there should be some extra whores.

You can also hire Garona, who is a little anxious here, but is not satisfied. You must first wash and change clothes to get rid of the disgusting smell, and you must be taught the etiquette of not beating customers. Garona may be annoyed, but she will love this club.

If I were to suggest another prostitute, I think the cosplay Dragonborn, who guarded the front of the existing Thieves Guild, would be good. Since I was hired directly by Dragonborn, wouldn't it be possible to continue the narrative?

I think Rifton's Female gangster trio would be good too. Keeping them resident at home is a good idea, but wouldn't it be better to give them a job to rehabilitate?

Or Solitude's doppelganger isn't bad either. Of course, it would be more interesting to see a doppelganger roam the whole of Skyrim, slashing Dragonborn's reputation.

But what about this one? Guests who patronize the Secret Club receive parchment. There, the following is written.

Dragonborn Special Appearance!

Wouldn't it be nice to hear rumors that Dragonborn sometimes go out to clubs like this and that the female hero prostitutes alcohol, drugs and prostitution in the club? It seems that the event about who the real Dragonborn is is also not good as they compete with the fake Dragonborn who was guarding the Thieves' Guild, so 1 male and 2 dragonborn, 2 male and 2 dragonborn, 4 male and 2 dragonborn, 6 male and 2 dragonborn. 

Or maybe the main character reveals his identity and there are three dragonborns(player, cosplay doppelganger).

3 male and 3 dragonborn gather together. It seems difficult to prove Dragonborn at once, so the public wants this event to be held frequently.

There are many different situations that can arise.

The secret club's reputation will rise!

Alcohol will be provided by BlackBriar, but Skooma is different. Skooma must be provided by Dragonborn direct contact with the smugglers in Rifton, where you can get the Skuma at a discounted price in the other direction. In this case, a portion of Skuma will be taken directly by the Dragonborn and will later serve smugglers.

Take alcohol or skooma with your guests to distract them. Overdosing may disrupt your mission, but it will be more effective than mobilizing a whore.

You can put on a stimulating show with dances or animals under your designation, and you can earn extra income if you satisfy your guests. If you get caught touching a customer's item, instead of being caught by the guards, there is a way to treat a customer with a prostitute at the same time through conversation (3p~5p, there may not be one customer), or you can lie and return empty-handed. will be Either way, you'll have to settle Maven's anger with an angry Maven's humiliating request. On the other hand, if you are successful, you will be rewarded with gold coins and other rewards for each success.

Your assistant Maven's partner is 'Serpent'. He could take on the form of a young man, or he could be his faithful subordinate. He basically acts as a messenger overseeing your work and reporting to Maven. His purpose is to empower Blackbriar and the Thieves' Guild to further confuse Skyrim. Although he does not directly intervene, he knows that he is the leader of the Thieves Guild to Dragonborn when the dragonborn's reputation is downgraded. Point out your disappointment and use it as an excuse for intimidation.

Even if 'Serpent' dies after the ending, the reason for suggesting this quest is to add the Radiant quest of the Thieves Guild, so the secret club will not disappear. The Thieves Guild just started a new business, and Dragonborn also made a profit.

As we all know, Maven does not unfortunately die, and the Thieves' Guild will continue to live as Maven's servants as her desires will only grow.

Angry Maven's request (example)

1. Walking around Rifton with his face covered naked: You might be caught by Rifton's rogues in heat.

2. Comforting the mercenaries of Blackbrier's villa: They were once hired by the Thieves' Guild after being brutally expelled from the Thieves' Guild.

3. Go to a prison in a specific area to comfort the prisoners: Maven didn't just send them as a way of arguing, but those who were imprisoned for carrying out Blackbrier's quest. This part can be said to be generous with the subordinates who are loyal to Maven.

4. Maven's Enemy: Dragonborn directly damages Maven's enemies through the information and weaknesses it has gathered (interfering with their business), and the angry Maven's enemies find out whose instigation caused them damage. I will torture the Dragonborn for you. You can tell the truth and repay the damage caused by Dragonborn in various ways, but you will also be subjected to endless torture by keeping your loyalty to Maven until the end. Maven, who cares about his subordinates, will one day use his hand to save him, but it won't be that fast.

Because Maven likes loyal servants, but knows that punishment deserves a lesson.

Of course it's a powerful dragonborn, so you can kill them all and escape.

However, Maven could be suspected of being the culprit.

You might be reprimanded for taking care of things you didn't even tell them to do, such as the Thieves' Guild's quest to burn the beehive.

Would you be tortured by the angry Maven's enemies,

or would it be better to be punished by Maven for rebuking the Thieves' Guild's poor skills and ask for mercy?

You will have fun choosing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secret missions to increase Maven's power

The ‘Great Theft?’ in the Thieves Guild

Dawnguard's idea of tardo,

Ideas for the Dark Brotherhood side

I'm thinking about it a bit more.

As always, this is just a suggestion and not a compulsion!

I just hope it helps you making mods.

This mod offers so many different experiences and I love your mod for that.

However, if the content of a faction or a specific event is interrupted, we hope that a repeat quest or another story will be added.

Thanks for reading

Edited by Dehabe

So Sexist Companions:
Crossdressing

Spoiler

The scholar wants to hire us. The problem is that he wants an escort, and all the men are busy. You will have to escort him to the dungeon, protecting him from monsters.
But then he finds out that war whores are also fighting!
Not necessary. You will put on a closed armor and try to give short answers in a rough voice. Tits will have to be tightened with a cloth.
Can we wait for the men?
This is an important client - he was the one who pointed us to the fragment of Wuuthrad. I would not want him to wait, thinking that we are ungrateful.
I am not ready
You are always busy with something.
Ready. What should be done?
Njada will go with you as a war whore, she will not fight. A scholar waits at The Drunken Huntsman. Take this steel armor and steel plate helmet. Remember - you're a man. Enjoy.

Scholar: Not now, girl. I'm waiting a warrior.
Companion! Today you will be my companion, ha-ha!
[Rough voice] Hi
Taciturn? A real man. Let deeds speak for you, not talk. A girl would have buzzed all ears with her woman's chatter. Right?
[Rough voice] Yeah
Well, to the business, as two men should. And one woman, but she should not be taken into account, she is only to please the eyes. You will accompany me to Labyrinthian. I'll look around the place, take notes and come back. Simple. You, as a man, will provide protection, and this whore, as a woman, will provide the pleasantness of travel.
[Rough voice] Go
Wait a minute. Do you want to unpack this cunt  for a good road?
[Rough voice] No
Well, of course. War whores serve you all day, you must be sick of dangling boobs and trembling asses. And I'll probably use this woman for her intended purpose. Why are women needed at all if not for this?

Njada: Oh, how I enjoy serve men!
[Rough voice] What say you, war whore?
What a cocksucker I am!
Likes your male role, "man"?
I'm just a simple whore, what can I say? My mouth must be constantly busy.
Oh cocks, where cocks? I must smear myself in them!
[Slap her] [Whisper] Don't overplay
Ugh.. Yes, "master".
[Rough voice] Entertain the client!
Yes, "sir". A woman must obey a "man" after all.

[Rough voice] The place
Okay, I'll start taking notes. By the way, did you know, that it used to be a city Bromjunaar, thought to have once been the capital of the Dragon Cult. I'm glad you're with me. Imagine that with me there would be only a woman. What could you talk about with her? About dresses or flowers? Everyone knows that any woman's brain is inferior to any men's brain, right?
[Rough voice] Yeah
But such is the natural role of women to be a biological cumdump. For comparison - a man's role is raise and destroy civilizations. Speaking of woman's roles: come here, you stupid creature.

[Rough voice] Sir?
Monumental place, huh? Take me to the center, there must be a special sanctuary. I know that you are exhausted, woman, but keep up with the men.
Giant Troll on the way.
[Rough voice] Sanctuary
How did you deal with this hulky troll! No wonder your guild is so famous. So strong, so skillful. A real man. Women will never compare to us, men. I am sure that I myself will be able to defeat any girl, no matter how much time she devotes to training. It's just the will of the gods. Right?
[Rough voice] Yeah
And the proof is right in front of us. Would be a non-weakling allow what I will do with her right now? To the heel, spermdrinker!
[Rough voice] Sir?
There must have been an entrance to Shalidor's Maze around here somewhere. I would like to visit it.
[Rough voice] Maze
A labyrinth built by Shalidor to test future Archmages. But a death rate was so high, so he simplified it. Maybe even the smartest woman can pass it now. With the help of a man, as always, ha-ha! He was unique person, just a jack of all trades in magic. Some attribute this to Glamoril, was said to have been stolen from Akatosh. Oh, I got too mouthy. If you were a woman then all these smart conversations would confuse you no weaker than a bitchslap. Speaking of bitches...
[Rough voice] Sir?
The last thing I would like to see is interior of the Lost Valkygg. By the way, do you have a  woman or women? Such a strong and intelligent man must have a harem of horny sluts around him.
[Rough voice] Yes
It's good that the gods endowed us with patience to the weak and stupid.
[Rough voice] No
You are obviously being cunning. 
Girls are simple - they see a strong man - they begin to exude juice from a pussy and want to get to a cock. Really simpleminded creatures.
But I see that you are sick of all girls, didn't even touch our whore. You can go, I'll explore all the corners of her body for a little more time.

Job is done
And you didn't reveal us. Very well. Scary of what would happen if you learn that women can fight. Your reward.

OR
When removing a helmet or armor before him or Fuck you misogynist! I go and take Njada with me. Good luck staying here alone!
What! You're a woman! Not a man! I will complain! I must run and find the real protection! It is terrible to imagine that all this time I would be with women in such a dangerous place!

Njada: We will have big problems. Couldn't you bear it? I bear even though I had to suck his women-hating cock.

He found out that I am a woman
We are fucked. Especiall you. He has already come to complain. Go and try to apologize to him and convince him that it was your initiative. Accept any punishment. I hope that will do without public humiliations.

Here's the lying bitch!
I want to apologize. It was entirely my initiative. Please punish this fool woman
So are you remorseful? Okay, I'll give you a couple of woman lessons. Kneel down, before me.
[Kneel down]
[He slap you] You not only put yourself in danger, but me too! [He slap you] What if we were attacked! You couldn't protect me, chicken brains [He slap you]
Ugh..I'm..Sorry!
[He pull out his cock from pants and start slapping your face with it] Seal. Your. Lips. Whore. [He facefuck you]
I'm sorry
Then lick my ass as an apology, dumb slut! [He poked your face in his bare ass with the force]
Now I'll show to you your place, war whore! You're a war whore! Whore! Not a warrior!
Okay, I want you to be whipped 20 times every morning and evening for a month. Get out from my eyes, fool of the cunt.

Squeezing Out a Truth

Spoiler

I caught one of Silver Hand. Need to interrogate him. Will you?
No
Don't want to torment a little a man? Fine.
Yes
Why is your eyes start shining so much? He's in Jorrvaskr's living quarters, in my room. Let him write the information on the sheet.

Silver Hand Prisoner: I won't say anything to you, monsters!
You shall say everything. Even tougher than you start speaking to me
I'm not scared of you. You are only a bitch. In the literal sense.
Why so rude? Let's be friends
Only wolves can be your friends, beast!
[Slap him] How many Silver Hands?
Hit like a girl!
[Punch him] Tell!
Why would I do it? Everything happens exactly like in my erotic fantasies.
[Punch him] Tell!
Harder!
[Take off his armor] Your head is too thick, but I know one very vulnerable male point
Don't you  dare!
[Take off his armor] Let's play "Slut and talker" 
I don't want to be one of them.
[Thoughtfully take his dick in your hand] 
Break it and I'll bite my tongue off.
[Take his dick in your mouth] Shtill noht shangeth yo mindf? 
I can get cockpolish for 10 coins in an alley. I will not betray my brothers because of this.
[Start suck his cock]
You fucking slut!
[Lick his ass]
I don't like it, you whore! [But his cock betrays his words]
[Bite his balls]
[Bite his dick]

AAAAAArgh! Insane bitch!
How many Silver Hands?
I will write, I will write. Do you think this will help you in any way? Rather, you will afraid of our numbers.
[Wipe your mouth] What can you tell us about your bases?
Ha! I cummed. You lost all your leverage over me, slut.
[Sit on his cock]
This captivity is much tighter than I expected.
[Fuck him]
Ugh.. you're fucking animal! Bitch in heat! Wereslut!
[Look into his eyes] Your fat cock feels so good, sir
[Bite him on the earlobe]

Ahh..
Bases...
Okay, I'll draw them. But we'll fuck again, yes?
What else can you tell?
Anal and my mouth - yours.
[Bend over to him]
Full set of whore services.
So you...
Dumb whore! I completely freed myself while you were busy with my cock! I'm leaving. From here and from Silver Hand. I found out that you are not monsters. Well, even if monsters, but are very fuckable, I can't try to kill you.

This is what the prisoner wrote, but he ran away. But he left Silver Hand
Yes, I saw him. It's just that his swaying dripping cock got my attention. Ah, little loss. Here's your rewards.
Thanks
No, thanks to you.
Can you lick me as well?
Oh, I really spoiled you. Well, let's clean you by the mouth bath.

@DSHV

Bosmer girl and her beast - after Aela - invitation

Spoiler

Place where we can find her and her camp

Spoiler

683217343_Przechwytywaniekopia.png.478a814b576ebd6ae3e745d0aed3efa8.png

<Sylril she is wood Elf and she have Bow and hunter "skimpy" armor>

Player Female/Male

Hey, girl...

Sylril Seedwing

Oh no! Find me if you can fool.

Player Female/Male

Wait!

<It disappears in clouds of smoke>

<Ask people in Riverwood. Maybe someone know her.>

Player Female/Male

I'm looking for a Wood Elf girl.

Any person in Riverwood

Bosmer girl you say? She comes here sometimes, but if you want to know something more, ask our blacksmith she's doing business with him on the skins she gets.

Player Female/Male

Thanks, this is for you. 1(10 gold) (if NPC is male and player is male/NPC is female and player is female)

Player Male

Thanks, this is for you. (10 gold) (If NPC is Female and Player is male)

Any person in Riverwood

I'll give you this in return. Give me your sausage here. (BJ scene)

Player Female

Thanks, this is for you. And nice Oral job... (10 gold) (If NPC is Male and Player is Female)

Player Female/Male

I'm looking for a Wood Elf girl.

Alvor

Why do you ask? I have to protect my clients. Even if it's a woman. <Quiet laugh>

Player Female/Male

I met her on the way here. I wanted to talk to her, but she ran away.

Alvor

Yes, that sounds like her. Well, she doesn't like being around people. She too loves the wilderness. So if it doesn't have to, she doesn't come here.

Player Female/Male

So you know where she is?

Alvor

No, but he always goes West of town so...

Player Female/Male

Something else?

Alvor

Something said about the Talos shrine. So where will it be.

Player Female/Male

Thanks. I'll check it.

Alvor

She must have a good suck, if you know what I mean hah. I wish she would do this to me. Hah, dreams...

Player Male

Yeah, dreams are nice

Alvor

Maybe you want a taste, huh?

Player Female

Sure... BJ scene

Player Female/Male

Hey, again. I find you...

Sylril Seedwing

Oh, it's you... You must be good at tracking so maybe you can help me with something and i'll reward you?

Player Female/Male

How can I help you? In smashing your pussy?

Sylril Seedwing

Wow, you're good, but listen, don't get me wrong. I don't like being in the company of other people, that's why I live here.

Player Female/Male

So what do you want from me?

Sylril Seedwing

I wish you would find a companion for me for sexual pleasure, and it cannot be a human, Khajiit, Mer or Argonian.

Any ideas?

Spoiler

Player Female/Male

Dog?

Sylril Seedwing

No, dogs are not suitable for wild terrain here. Something else?

Player Female/Male

Wolf?

Sylril Seedwing

Wolf, hmm... No, I'll have a whole pack here and I don't want that. Something else?

Player Female/Male

Werewolf?

Sylril Seedwing

Werewolf? Big, strong, and they don't stick to the pack it might work, but how do you get him to stay here?

Player Female/Male

Don't worry, I know someone who is a specialist on this.

Sylril Seedwing

I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, but the sooner the better for me and your reward. And my name is Sylril Seedwing

Sylril Seedwing - If player is Male

And your reward will be to be able to use any of my holes however you like.

Sylril Seedwing - If player is Female

And your reward will be to be able to use any of my holes however you like. Yes, I know you are a woman, but you will come up with something. <She smile>

Player Female/Male

Hey, wolfie girl. I need something...

Aela

So let me take your pants off.

Player Female/Male

Maybe another time girl. <Tell her what you need>.

Aela

Well, this is a strange proposition, but the werewolves I have in the cave are too big for her, but I can find a werewolf of the highest size for her. Tell me where she lives and give me 4 days to find something for her.

Player Female/Male

<Mark a location on the map.>

Aela

We will meet on the spot with the werewolf for her in 4 days.

<4 days later>

Player Female/Male

I can see that my friend is already here.

Sylril Seedwing

She came with him about a few minutes ago. I can't wait and so remember your award come here and get me as you like.

Player Female/Male

Oral

Vagnal

Anal

Sylril Seedwing

Here we go...

Player Female/Male

Can you show her what to do with your werewolf?

Aela

Of course. Come here big boy...

Player Female/Male

Ready?

Sylril Seedwing

Yes...

Player Female/Male

Happy?

Sylril Seedwing

Of course! Thank you very much so come here as soon as you can, I will be glad to greet you.

Player Female/Male

Thanks, but maybe show me how you girls play with him.

Sylril Seedwing

Oh yes! Aela come on, I'll clean your pussy later, mmmm.

<Scene start here>

Player Female/Male

So Aela is the end of your role...

Aela

True, but I'd love to come here from time to time to see if it's okay. But I have to go back now. You know where to find me. Bye!

<Quest end here>

<Now we can use dialogue Oral, Vaginal, Anal or Werewolf fuck her>

Dialogue after quest:

Player Female/Male

I want to tell you something...

Sylril Seedwing

Yes?

Player Female/Male

Alvor, the Riverwood blacksmith would like you to suck his dick.

Sylril Seedwing

Oh? Well, I know him a bit already, so I can do that the next time I visit there.

<If we speak with Alvor after this dialogue>

Player Female/Male

So Alvor Wood Elf did this to you?

Alvor

Ha! She sucks like she's drinking blood from my cock. But my wife is better. She has technique for my cock.

Player Female/Male

Good to know. Have a nice day.

Alvor

Thanks..

Edited by killer905
1 hour ago, azaria777 said:

Guys i'm stuck on marry sigmund, get an amulet of mara from a priest in riften, nothing happens after i buy the amulet, the quest doesn;t adance, with the normal wedding it's not what i expected from make your life a living hell, so any help how do i advance the quest?

• Marriage is not working properly – disable the mod while marriage or use Marriage Mod - To Have And To Hold mod.

8 hours ago, OfDoor13 said:

I cleared Benkongerike Great Hall but didn't find Bicha. It was just  hostile rieklings, including the one on a hog in the main hall. But I can't sem to find Bicha - any help?

It should be in a room full of Argonian maid books.

Edited by killer905
6 minutes ago, killer905 said:
  • Marriage is not working properly – disable the mod while marriage or use Marriage Mod - To Have And To Hold mod.

bro do i disable the troubles of heroine? and also will it really help because the mod just doesn't advance when i buy the amulet? which do i disable exactly and ill try it

30 minutes ago, killer905 said:

also i married him the first time but it was a default marry like the quest didn't advance

9 hours ago, OfDoor13 said:

I cleared Benkongerike Great Hall but didn't find Bicha.

He is next to a pile of Lusty Argonian Maid books. Did you install Dragonborn DLC add-on? It's separate from the mod.

23 minutes ago, azaria777 said:

can anyone also tell me how is the continuation supposed to look like after i marry him?

Yes, the default SKyrim wedding. After it, he should have a phrase where to go next. If not, then use codes setstage AAAPoSWindhelm 61, setstage AAAPursuitofaShadow 57.

Sexist College (Not sure if I like it. What do you think? I may not implement this content, or implement only a part of it. )

Spoiler

Can I help the College?
Tolfdir: The tension between us and the town should be reduced. Do you think you can handle this? Here's a spell if something goes wrong.
(Meatflesh - Improves the caster's armor rating by 20 points for 300 seconds)
As the College's mage I want to improve your attitude to us
Guard: No.
Birna: Only gold can improve my mood.
I don't have much money
So to magic yourself some gold. What is the problem?
Is that enough? (1000 gold)
Oh yeah! Do you by any chance make gold out of dung? The city could use this for recovery.
No, sorry
What are you studying there if it doesn't help make the lives of ordinary people better?
[Transmute] From iron. But it's a long and tiresome process
I see, you can, but it's easier to just process the iron by hand to increase its cost. Magic is so useless!
Ranmir: So you're ready for me to take all my frustration out on you?
No
I knew it. You don't even regret that you destroyed our city!
[Cast Meatflesh] Yes
[He made you spread your legs wide and put your hands behind your head. Then tore off your clothes and began to beat you with fists, letting off steam. Despite the spell you feel every blow. At the end he grabbed the bottle and smashed it on your head. Blood began to flow from the forehead and nose] Here's the thing done. Now I want apologetic blowjob from you, magical cunt.
[Suck his dick]
And do not wipe the blood, I want to see you defeated and subjugated.
That's too much
Beating until blood is acceptable for you, but just to please a man with ordinary blowjob is too much for you? What are your priorities?
Dagur: So ask forgiveness for the destruction of our city.
I am sorry!
The more serious the offense, the more seriously you need to show remorse.
[Kneel down] I'm so sorry!
Is that how you feel about it? So easy?
[Poke your forehead into the ground] Please forgive us!
So much better. If your whole College will do this every day, then we will think about forgiveness.
Haran: I recognize the benefits of magic if you help me diversify my sex life with my husband.
I recommend potions of vigor - acts will be long and stronger
Enchanted devices can help you cry, moan and tremble with joy and other feelings, if you want

Indeed, how did I not think of this?
Illusion can realize any scenario and any role-playing game
Destruction can boil the blood for a wild fuck
Alteration сan turn any cock into a battering ram
With Conjuration you can arrange any threesomes with any creature that suits your fetishes
Restoration can restore a man's strength endless time

Very useful magic!
I should go to your College, discuss a couple of services.
Jarl: Then get on all fours and raise your ass up. I will punish you for everything.
No
So you don't want to restore our relationship.
Yes
I will punish your magical arrogant ass!
I spoke to the citizens
Hope it helps. Here is your reward.

Phinis Gestor: I want to bring back corporal punishments for students. These punishments will be carried out one particular daedra. I've been looking for someone like her for a long time. She can live in the Midden.
And who is she?
Xivilai dominatrix. Of course, there are no brothels in Oblivion, but she provides physical services to clients in a special building. I used other minions to lure her out of the anti-summon area.
Corporal punishments?
Necessary part of training. It is better to suffer under controlled conditions for better assimilation of the material than to lose your life or harm your soul from ignorance.
What do you want from me?
Well, I can summon the whore from another dimension, but still need to convince her to obey. Could you convince her to become our teacher of pain? Nobody should summon strong daedra alone.
No
Bad.
Yes
Good. I call her right now!
Xivilai Oruuzyn: Am I summoned? How impolite to throw me into the world of mortals. Who dared to do this?
We want you to punish students here
Are you offering a deal? Okay, my price is the possibility to collect the emanations of lust at nights.
Emanations of lust?
Yes, you mortals are constantly leaking with emotions all the time. And lust is very potent. I want all of it. And warn you: I will send a lot wet dreams.
Do you agree to her terms?
Yes!
We agree. You can live in the Midden. Students will be sent to you
I think I can spend a decade or two on this.

Did I comply with your request?
Yes. It turned out to be easier than I thought. Here is your reward. 

Want the Constrictions of Moath?
Yes
Take care of your bones. [A giant shadowy hand grasp you and start squeeze and slam you into walls. You passed out]
Can we have sex?
You mean ridiculous frictions of your genitals against my body? And then injecting your internal fluids into me? Sure, mortal, why not? Not that it meant anything to me.

Drevis Neloren: I explore one form of magic - Shame Magic. I think that you can draw strength from your own embarrassment, the stronger the better. Ready to assist me?
Why don't you test it on yourself?
I need to soberly and sensibly evaluate the results from the outside perspective.
I pass
How will we ever push the boundaries of the knowable?
Instresting. I'm in
I will cast a spell on you to track your performance. For a sense of shame, try to show your sexual characteristics to strangers. Let's give you a reason to do it. [He got into your panties and stuck a branch into your vagina]
Please look. What is it? [Show your pussybranch]
This is the branch in your pussy.
Woman, don't you know shame?
Thank you.
You won't be a man like this.
Nice pussy, slut.
What are the results?
Not enough information yet. We need to continue. Try telling someone something incredibly embarrassing about yourself.

I saw a dirty dog with a sick ass. You know what I did?
What?
Connected my mouth with this ass and did not let go all weekend
Yuck!
Shove my tongue as deep as I could
I'm nauseous now.
Can you puke into my mouth please? I'm hungry
Stay away, sick woman!

I feel like my reputation is slipping through my fingers
We do it for the study of magic! It seems that words and exposure are not enough, you need to do something truly humiliating human dignity. Phinis gave me a scroll to summon a horse. You know what to do.
No, I do not know
To be a whore is humiliating, and to be an animal's whore is even more humiliating. You will lower yourself to an animal level and even below.
Ready
And... a ghost of a horse!
[Kiss his maw]
[You start sucking his tongue and kiss the horse's lips as for a dearest lover. You feel nothing but chill on the horse's place]
[Lick his ass]
[You began to heartly treat his asshole. Fortunately (or unfortunately?) you feel nothing but chill, no taste, no smell, no touch]
[Bend under him]
[The horse did not hesitate for a long time and accepted you as his mare]
What are the results?
It seems Shame Magic does not exist. And why did I think that it can be a thing? Still get rewarded for your efforts.

Faralda: I need a common soul gem with a Flame Atronach soul. I can't stand the cold, but this gem can warms me.
How exactly do you use it for warmth?
The soul of a Flame Atronach is practically a soul of the flame. And the soul gems retain a little flavor of it. Oh, are you thinking of using that too? For traveling, this is not suitable, only if you are sitting still, for example, reading a book. And yes, warm is a strong word here, rather memories of warmth.
Do you want me to bring it to you?
Yes. Tolfdir has a lot of gems but has stopped giving me them. He will surely give you. Secretly, you are his favorite student.
Can you give me a common soul gem with a Flame Atronach soul?
Is that what Faralda asked you for? I won't give her common soul gem.
But why?
They usually break down with use, but after she using them I find them sticky and wet everywhere. There's something strange going on here. And until she explains what it is I'm not involved in that.

Tolfdit refuses to give them. He says that after you they are all sticky and wet
Yes, you need to put them inside. This invigorates me. What?
What a naughty girl
Everyone has their quirks. That's mine.
Is it necessary to use Flame Atronach soul gems?
Hm... I can use Fire Salts. Yes, it will be even spicier. And as an infiltrate element I can use a Horker tusk. Can you bring me them? Fire Salts and a Horker tusk?
Your warm dildo ingredients
Thank you. I appreciate it. Let me teach you one spell. And let this be our little secret.

Urag gro-Shub: One student asked me for some books. I wouldn't bother, but if you're so eager to help - you're welcome.
Lusty Argonian Maid 1,2;
Thief of Virtue;
The Real Barenziah, Part III (Uncensored);
Art of Love and Swordplay by Fjokki the Bard;

All books spawn in some dungeons.
Here are your books
These are not my books, these are books that the student asked for. Here is your reward.

Colette Marence: It would be useful for me to practice expert spells. Could you... No, it's too much to ask.
Just say it, no harm in asking
I need a sick and injured person to practice. Well, if you were hurt, then could you drink these potions of stopping regeneration and come running to me? 
Hurry! I'm dying!
Where did you get such wounds? Is it really so dangerous in the outside world! Here. Everything must heal. Here is your reward.

Sergius Turrianus: Yes, I would like some help. I have one client who sleeps 2 with two High Elven girls. And this attention begin to exhaust him. What would you advise?
Do you have any enchantments for that?
Even with amulets to increase stamina, I still get tired.. he gets tired. 
Perhaps there are charms satisfying a girl, "he" can pass on some of "his" male work to them
Hm, I don't know that. Listen, could you ask enchanters for such an enchantment? Here's some money for the trip.
Do you know an enchantment to satisfy a woman?
Unfortunately no.
I've heard of special human plugs and piercings of soul gems, but I've never saw one. 
Yes, I know one. I can sell a ring with this enchantment for 100 gold.
Deal (100 gold)
Enjoy.

Here is an enchantment that you will appreciate
Not me, some elven girls. Get your reward.

Mommy (Serpent's quest)

Spoiler

Scumlover, I have an important task for you. Your stomach is not doing anything useful right now, we need to make it work off tasty cum and trash. Need to bubble this parasite up. I want to have a second pet after you. You are, in truth, a very lousy pet. I need less repulsive, vile, disgusting and foul animal. A giant venomous spider. Your fat belly will provide him to me, future maternal cunt.
Give birth to a spider? I'm not sure how..
Of course you don't know, beggar's cumdump. You are overall incredibly dumb. I will do everything for you, since I'm a male. And you, slut, will carry out exactly all my orders, since you're a slit creature, without a cock.
Yes, Master
Need a spider egg, a special potion that allows you to cultivate it in you. And a Poison Resistance potion, in order to you not to die. Your body will give its nutrients to him, and he will give it poison. So you will gather the ingredients for me, low slave. Scrub Chaotic Creatia from deadra I'll summon. They exude it like people sweat, so give a good rub all their nooks and cranny. Use your hair and then squeeze it into a bottle. Got it, pathetic insect? Act, piece of shit!

Xivilai: [Get Chaotic Creatia from him]
[You, on your knees, began to rub his body. Be lost in thought, you began to grab and jerk his huge cock. You wipe appearing goo with your hair and squeezening it in the bottle]
Golden Saint, Dark Seducer: [Get Chaotic Creatia from her]
[You, on your knees, began to rub her body and wipe appearing goo with your hair and squeezening it in the bottle]
Fuck me
X: Fucking mortal harlots!
GS: I obey.
DS: Didn't even have to seduce? 

Chaotic Creatia, Master
Now you need the milk of a very fertile animal. Skeever will do, they just right for you. Go down to the basement and find mama-skeever. Check their little cocks and cunts and do it with respect and reverence, because they are above you in every sense.
You carefully checked the skeever genitals. This is a boy.
You carefully checked the skeever genitals. This is a girl, but without milk in her animal tits.
You carefully checked the skeever genitals. This is a girl. You respectfully started milking her while the other skeveers were busy with your holes.

Skeever milk, Master
Judging by the smell and look, you were milking males by all your available holes at the same time. Truly the Skeever Queen. Now you need an umbilical cord enchanted with special old magic. I found one Hagraven with it in the Serpent's Bluff Redoubt. What are you waiting for, schmuck? Run there, imbecilic empty space!
I'm sorry Master, but I didn't find the umbilical cord  there. Mercy!
Of course you didn't find it there, stink distributor. Because it wasn't there. Like I was bluffing... Ha-ha-ha.. Get it? Serpent's Bluff... 
But you still deserve punishment. [He snapped his fingers and your whole body convulsed.] In reality, the Hagraven with the umbilical cord in the Karthspire Camp. Run there, you've wasted so much time, lazy cow.
The umbilical cord, Master
Now bring me a spider egg, awful trash.
So everything is ready. I can create the right potion. While you'll fuck with a spider. This is not necessary for the ritual, but I want everything to be natural - pregnancy after sex.
Master?
First the spider egg. You know where should this be placed for children?
[Shove the spider egg deep inside you]
Drink this potion, slave.
[Drink the potion]
Drink this potion against poison]
[Drink the potion]
Now carry in the womb and give your juices to my future pet, past shitty pet. Pregnancy should be very fast - nine days. Don't you dare give birth without me, I want to see your twisted face. If needed then shut your hole up with a finger and endure.
Master... My stomach... Seems to be starting...
So give birth! And don't you dare scream, scum. And do it standing for fun.
[You stand, biting your lip until it bleeds, holding back a scream. Your fingers sink into your hips too, not controlling the grip from severe pain. You can feel the hairy spider legs slowly coming out of you. Then the chelicerae. Then the cephalothorax. Then hairy abdomen. You are mom!]
Spider mom -  Fighting spiders makes you feel weak. You deal less damage to spiders. Spiders deal more damage to you.
[Pant] M..m..master..
Congratulations. At least your body did something good. He is definitely higher rank than you. Thank him and apologize for having to be born of you.
[Kneel down] Thank you, sir, for being born form me. I vow to serve you as my master
[Your son is silent. Maybe he took your oath]
I'm so sorry, sir son, that you crawled out me, the shitty whore. No one deserve a such bad mother
[Your son is silent. Maybe he forgave you]
Now fuck off, bitch. Don't bother your son, whore-mom. You've done your purpose, walking breeder. Now disappear.

After a week, the spider becomes a normal size and gets a name Cuntripper or Womb Occupant or Womanborn.

Serpent random dialogue: So what are you waiting for? Play with your son. Bestiality incest my favorite taboo to break.