Horny Dogs of Skyrim (Husky, Dog, Wolf, Deathhound) [No Longer In Developing]

I can´t do anything with wolves or dogs, someone could explain why? is there a mod that i should and shouldn't have?

PD:I edited this post to say that it's fixed, idk why or how but it's fixed, the only problem is to have sex with That special dog, but everithing else is fine.

I can´t do anything with wolves or dogs, someone could explain why? is there a mod that i should and shouldn't have?

PD:I edited this post to say that it's fixed, idk why or how but it's fixed, the only problem is to have sex with That special dog, but everithing else is fine.

Well, I feel its best to install

Sexlab

And then Sexlab addon's

Hentai nude creatures ( so the most of the animals and monsters dont have erections all the time but when sex is started ) 

and one of the mods to initiate the animations..like

Matchmaker

Enchantress

Submit

and a few others

Judah does not work with hentai nude creatures though :(

Well, i'm here again explaining a certain problem, im used to uninstall de mods after using them using NMM, it worked, no problem but then when i was going to use it again, i installed them and the animations for dogs horses bears etc are not working.

I tried installing in that order but nope, nothing happened... is there something that im not doing? Extracting something? following an order?

• 4 weeks later...

No.. No, it really doesn't. Dogs of Skyrim added a number of new breeds, and has edited models for each breed.

The author never said he's gonna do every dog everyone else made for Skyrim.

HDoS is a replacer for vanilla canines. If you want every breed from Dogs of Skyrim to have nude versions, you better get crackin' on that buddy.

So tired of people expecting authors to create a 'patch' for things that aren't even feasible to 'patch'. Making a DoS version of these models/textures  would be 3-4 times as much work as diarawr already put in. (15+ different breeds? Damn dude, he's only done 6 dogs, plus Judah.)

Not to mention he has his WIPs already, wouldn't imagine he wants so much more on his plate.

diarawr, have you thought about adding a simple tailhole texture to the canines? :)

Terrorwolf wants to lick doggy butt. :3

Joking. x3 All in good fun.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trying to get Judah to work properly... Tried both the GSD .esp and the separate .esp in this thread. Tried with source scripts in /source and in main scripts folder, though that shouldn't matter.

He shows up outside Breezehome, follows me inside, but I can't issue any commands to him. He's also constantly erect, and when having sex with him through Aroused Creatures which works fine - his mesh gets swapped to a wolfhounds, and when done back to german shepard.

EDIT: reading the thread about Judah, it seems SL didn't differentiate between dograces from Dawnguard, but that was way back in november. That should be in the new versions no?

EDIT: looks like atleast one part of this is from another mod conflict - namely getting no dialogue with Judah.

• 3 weeks later...

thats what you get for arresting me.

anyway it seems like every time Judah has sex he changes skin to a normal dog, anyone know how to fix it?

Use More Nasty Critters. Although I'm not sure how well SL likes that, but it's that or wait for Nude Creatures to get Judah support.

thats what you get for arresting me.

anyway it seems like every time Judah has sex he changes skin to a normal dog, anyone know how to fix it?

Use More Nasty Critters. Although I'm not sure how well SL likes that, but it's that or wait for Nude Creatures to get Judah support.

damn. oh well gotta wait then.

anyway thanks for the reply

• 1 month later...

I use this race mod

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=234034337

Is it possible to do canine nude mesh for this, like this mod

Hopefully you see this.

I've been thinking about working on that, actually. Not easy, however, so I'll give it a try or two some time in the future.

Be nice for it to line up with animations also, however I will not have the time to ensure it does!

• 3 weeks later...