22 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I can't remember, did you ever decide to include a feature for rapists to unequip your FPE condoms and bad boyfriends to steal your FPE condoms/contraceptives? I enjoy some of the forced insemination lines in the rape scenes, but feel like it could get even wilder if there were some corresponding breeding frenzy type responses mixed in with the submissive/painslut answer options.

I feel like I can't thank you enough for working on, sharing and expanding this mod. What you've done with it so far is downright unbelievable.

I think I said it's something to look into but very low priority. I still gotta learn to make a complete MCM before this update ? I do some pretty complicated shit with my menu that I wouldn't have the slightest clue how to do in MCM.

8 hours ago, KennedyMadeIt said:

Has anyone else been having trouble with AAF 117b? The gathering sequence is hanging about 20% of the time an animation is starting. I had no issues with 110b and nothing changed with my setup/config after upgrading. I already asked in the AAF main thread. Just wondering if anyone else here has tried 117b.

I haven't updated AAF in a while. Before I release massive updates I get everything up to date for final testing. Thanks for the heads up though. Freezing at 20% is usually an improperly set up XML, maybe they changed something in AAF that doesn't llike somebody's unorthodox XML, or maybe one of your XMLs just got corrupted and it's a coincidence. Also just try reinstalling AAF.

Couple requests/ideas if it's fine:

Could you maybe have an option to not have cuffs stay on if they put cuffs on you during DP? At one point people were putting me in cuffs so often I disabled the option.

And if you intend to add anything to bad boyfriend stuff can you also add a bitch girlfriend too? And maybe lick a girl off for cigarettes like how you suck off guys.

Also I kinda want there to be some kind of relationship option with Isabel after you've served her well (optional would likely be best). Like, she could basically claim you for herself and force you to do dirty things with her whenever she's in the mood (whether you want to or not), and maybe make you stay naked when you travel with her sometimes. And maybe in this case you'd need to ask permission to whore out to someone, with the same payment mechanics as usual (give her all the caps). She seems like someone I'd like to see expanded upon.

Just some thoughts. Most of this stuff was coming to mind as I was typing this. (◠‿◠)

4 hours ago, Shiori栞 said:

Couple requests/ideas if it's fine:

Could you maybe have an option to not have cuffs stay on if they put cuffs on you during DP? At one point people were putting me in cuffs so often I disabled the option.

And if you intend to add anything to bad boyfriend stuff can you also add a bitch girlfriend too? And maybe lick a girl off for cigarettes like how you suck off guys.

Also I kinda want there to be some kind of relationship option with Isabel after you've served her well (optional would likely be best). Like, she could basically claim you for herself and force you to do dirty things with her whenever she's in the mood (whether you want to or not), and maybe make you stay naked when you travel with her sometimes. And maybe in this case you'd need to ask permission to whore out to someone, with the same payment mechanics as usual (give her all the caps). She seems like someone I'd like to see expanded upon.

Just some thoughts. Most of this stuff was coming to mind as I was typing this. (◠‿◠)

Well, I can say public humiliation stuff is in the works for isabel.

23 hours ago, KennedyMadeIt said:

Has anyone else been having trouble with AAF 117b? The gathering sequence is hanging about 20% of the time an animation is starting. I had no issues with 110b and nothing changed with my setup/config after upgrading. I already asked in the AAF main thread. Just wondering if anyone else here has tried 117b.

I've been seeing it too, yes, though I was also seeing it with 114b (but not initially), leading me to suspect a problem with one of the other mods I may have added or upgraded around the time AAF 117b was uploaded. It's slow work to verify because the problem doesn't manifest straight away for me on a new game. It acts like a script pile-up occurring, because once I get an AAF animation hang in gathering phase even ending that animation manually results in subsequent animations doing the same AND some other mods cease normal function as well (for example using cigarettes in Light Em Up stops applying effects and using cartons or packs doesn't put anything in my inventory). Saving the game and then reloading seems to unstick it for a bit, but it soon recurs.

On my current test I'm playing without Boston Devious Helper and Crime and Punishment installed to see if it still happens for me, as I installed both of them not long before upgrading to AAF 117b. [Edit for posterity: still able to recreate the issue without them... back to the drawing board.]

15 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Freezing at 20% is usually an improperly set up XML

If you reread, the comment was about AAF getting stuck in the gathering phase of an animation roughly 20% of the time, not about the AAF progress counter at load time.

2 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

If you reread, the comment was about AAF getting stuck in the gathering phase of an animation roughly 20% of the time, not about the AAF progress counter at load time.

Heh, sorry... since I've been making XMLs seeing "20% " triggers me.

4 hours ago, Shiori栞 said:

Maybe I'm just in a good mood but lick for smokes has a certain appeal. I think the success rate would be very low. Anyway the Suck for smokes/companion sex script will be the hardest to convert to the new format so I'll consider adding it when I do.

I won't add a Bad boyfriend female equivilent but I have a vague idea for an obsessed stalker customer that would enslave the player. If I do that I'll definitely have a female version. That might not be added until the Defiler addon though as that will deal with non consensual slavery in general.

1 hour ago, KennedyMadeIt said:

At least I know it's not just me. I'm well versed in the AAF xml framework so I would be able to easily catch any issue there. I also carefully read the change log before updating any mod including AAF which has an exceptionally detailed change log. I wish I didn't delete 110b. Hopefully knowledge of this issue gains more traction. 

It's a real good Idea to use MO2 and keep a complete backup of your entire mods folder for just such a situation.

11 minutes ago, KennedyMadeIt said:

NMM community edition has served me well so far. I might try MO2 sometime. Backing up mods is a habit I should form.

I don't want to turn your thread into an AAF support group. I have been using naughty mods for New Vegas, Skyrim, and Fallout 4 for a long time and your Hardship is truly revolutionary.

That's a cool thing to say :) I wouldn't have got here without inspiration from folks like @TheDriedFinger, @Odessa, @Goubo and a bunch of others though. I've been playing mods for those games a long time too. I think my main strength is not knowing better, and when I can't do something the right way I do it a new way... lol.

When I do release Defiler I'm gonna need a new theme song for the videos. It's really fun that I stumbled into using that corny corporate presentation music as Hardship's Theme, but I think Defiler will need something with more edge. 

For those that don't remember I've been talking about making a new mod that was player top focused called Defiler practically since Hardship's initial release, but it got shelved as Hardship kept expanding and being updated. I had also talked about adding some features to Hardship that may or may not have been an addon. Now both of those projects will be combined as a Hardship Expansion, called Hardship: Defiler. Coming in the far fucking future ?

The system goes on-line August 4th, 2027. Human decisions are removed from strategic defense. Hardship begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug.

We are doomed.

Sorry guys I needed a recharge day today so I didn't work on the mod. That said I am pretty stoked at the moment, the Gang rape stuff I've done so far has come out quite good, and I've finalized some decisions about my future mod plans that make me feel better so in general. Things are good in Hardship country.

In general Defiler is gonna be a darker mod, that explores some truly evil stuff. (There is a fucking torture mechanic, both giving and receiving, something I've wanted to make since Skyrim) That said I am going to give it the same level of nuance and humanity as Hardship so I hope you'll all come along for the ride.

For those wanting something a little nicer I will be working on Hospitality at the same time, and that will have less fucked up stuff (If you consider incestuous love triangles less fucked up) Hospitality will be released a little bit at a time since it's design is fairly modular and may not see a 1.0 release for a very long time. Want to be a sex slave for Atom? Hospitality is the mod for you. The sperm tingles going down when it's radioactive, that's how you know it's working. I may fold my idea for a mod where you court eligable young people like Lucy Abernathy into this mod. If succesfully courted and married such relationships would have big advantages for the player. Obviously if you prostitute yourself to her dad for a place to stay, she'll never accept you. What do you think? is this something you'll enjoy?

Defiler will be more like Hardship it will take a long time to make and be released when it's done. It may have some voiced characters... I dunno.

8 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Sorry guys I needed a recharge day today so I didn't work on the mod. That said I am pretty stoked at the moment, the Gang rape stuff I've done so far has come out quite good, and I've finalized some decisions about my future mod plans that make me feel better so in general. Things are good in Hardship country.

In general Defiler is gonna be a darker mod, that explores some truly evil stuff. (There is a fucking torture mechanic, both giving and receiving, something I've wanted to make since Skyrim) That said I am going to give it the same level of nuance and humanity as Hardship so I hope you'll all come along for the ride.

For those wanting something a little nicer I will be working on Hospitality at the same time, and that will have less fucked up stuff (If you consider incestuous love triangles less fucked up) Hospitality will be released a little bit at a time since it's design is fairly modular and may not see a 1.0 release for a very long time. Want to be a sex slave for Atom? Hospitality is the mod for you. The sperm tingles going down when it's radioactive, that's how you know it's working. I may fold my idea for a mod where you court eligable young people like Lucy Abernathy into this mod. If succesfully courted and married such relationships would have big advantages for the player. Obviously if you prostitute yourself to her dad for a place to stay, she'll never accept you. What do you think? is this something you'll enjoy?

Defiler will be more like Hardship it will take a long time to make and be released when it's done. It may have some voiced characters... I dunno.

DO IT! 

12 hours ago, Tentacus said:

You know in those horror movies that include hillbillies- there is almost always some sort of "cult" activity going on.... "sacrifice this person to usher in ____, sleep with this one to usher in _______, eat this one to _____"?  When you say truly evil,   ever through about incorporating "the whole" of abnormality and deviancy into it?

either way, it sounds great already, keep up the great work.

6 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

You know in those horror movies that include hillbillies- there is almost always some sort of "cult" activity going on.... "sacrifice this person to usher in ____, sleep with this one to usher in _______, eat this one to _____"?  When you say truly evil,   ever through about incorporating "the whole" of abnormality and deviancy into it?

either way, it sounds great already, keep up the great work.

Well back when I was working on Defiler as a stand alone mod, it did add human flesh recipes :) The vanilla cannibalism is such garbage. I wish I could use the assets from Namira's goat... lol. If you wanna see what I mean watch this Skyrim machinema I made which uses them. https://motherless.com/73DC2FB

6 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Well back when I was working on Defiler as a stand alone mod, it did add human flesh recipes :) The vanilla cannibalism is such garbage. I wish I could use the assets from Namira's goat... lol. If you wanna see what I mean watch this Skyrim machinema I made which uses them. https://motherless.com/73DC2FB

Looking over other things you have said.....  You have different factions in the game...  So, the factions (or some of them) could have a cultic following by others.. basically, more extreme to the point of dark.....the regular factions look like angels by comparison...

Clearest example: church of atom (which i think you or sometone else mentioned)  So you have a cult, etc...  u did mention it actually, radioactive cum..
A machine cult? (i.e institute based)  Deus ex machina, "flesh and appearance of it  is weak, replace it all with machines"

a Cult based of of Disciples*(nuka-world)  seems like a great fit for cannibalism: why? because bullets dont leave alot of meat to eat, why do mutants always seem to have flesh bags near by?  connection?  mutually beneficial relationship?

A cult based on the pack - seems to be close to the "inter species erotica"  why?  see their armor and home lol...

Not sure how  cult forms of brotherhood or railroad might fit in....

But the cults have "mothers and fathers, blessed be"

Hey Tentacus, just mentioned (well, more than that, really) your wonderful mod in my MOD REQUEST post... thought of a potential mechanic to vary prices in function of attractiveness/stats in function of the current "mental and spiritual" state of your Lone Wanderer. Just for RP.

On 3/13/2020 at 1:54 PM, FO4Life said:

Hey Tentacus, just mentioned (well, more than that, really) your wonderful mod in my MOD REQUEST post... thought of a potential mechanic to vary prices in function of attractiveness/stats in function of the current "mental and spiritual" state of your Lone Wanderer. Just for RP.

Some interesting ideas there.

Update:

Had a pretty busy weekend so far what with Covid "Vault" prep. :) (Finally found some goddamn toilet paper) So haven't really worked on the mod. I still need to test the deflowering dialogue I added and do the 2nd set of threesome anims, then I need to decide if I am going back to converting sex scripts or just power through and add the House Party threesomes. next. I may do the latter as that is gonna be a lot of work, and I'd rather get it done... Also SUPER not looking forward to converting the Suck forr Smokes/companion sex script because it's so ridiculously over-complicated.

On 3/13/2020 at 3:37 AM, Sillius_Maximus said:

Clearest example: church of atom (which i think you or sometone else mentioned)  So you have a cult, etc...  u did mention it actually, radioactive cum..

The Atom already got a bit of a cultist bump with Far Harbor, but yes it was unsatisfyingly tame. There's also the Hubologists just outside of Nuka World, again disappointing as a cult though at least a nice reference to old school Fallout. A couple of glaring omissions from your list though are the vanilla Lovecraftian references in the game: Specifically, Pickman (focused on bloody sacrifice combined with otherworldly art) and Dunwich Borers (worshiping a massive unearthed subterranean idol). Lorenzo Cabot, too, has great potential as a cult leader.

On 3/11/2020 at 1:01 AM, vaultbait said:

Has anyone else been having trouble with AAF 117b? The gathering sequence is hanging about 20% of the time an animation is starting.

After more searching, it looks like this is probably fixed in AAF 118b according to the changelog: https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/advanced-animation-framework/wiki/Main/CHANGELOG.md

If you're a patron you can download it and see if it helps, otherwise a new AAF release will probably be uploaded to Nexus soon and you could just downgrade in the meantime while you wait.

11 hours ago, vaultbait said:

After more searching, it looks like this is probably fixed in AAF 118b according to the changelog: https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/advanced-animation-framework/wiki/Main/CHANGELOG.md

If you're a patron you can download it and see if it helps, otherwise a new AAF release will probably be uploaded to Nexus soon and you could just downgrade in the meantime while you wait.

Yeah.  I've had a lot of issues with 117 too.  Also, he removed the lock_timeout setting from the ini file.  

Hi, I've got the latest version of hardship, along with AAF 117. Everything seems to work well, except when the (female) PC approaches a female NPC companion. The dialogue works, however no animations are called -> I have the AAF menu up and there is no activity (gathering, etc). It's as though AAF  is not getting the signal to play an animation (sorry, I'm not a modder so not sure what the terms are). The timed dialogue boxes are popping up, however the characters are just standing there, or even walking away.  I've tried reinstalling AAF, etc, to no avail. I'm using leito plus patch (with pollistro hardship patch), bp70, savagecabbe and atomic lust. As I said, all other aspects of hardship working, including playing animations during raider encounters, etc., and AAF SEU seems to work fine as well. Thank you in advance - great mod!