37 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Hope you also have succes with the limitations of firearms that you wanted to make

Had to abandon that unfortunately. If I ever have a brainwave and figure out how to do it I'll circle back to that in the future.

As for Scavver's Closet it looks like I won't have time to upload it tonight, but it'll definitely come out tomorrow. BTW if anybody knows of any other standalone shoe mods that have shoes for both men and women other than commonwealth vans I'll add that to the mod.

23 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Okay I think I get what they did now. (and it's fucking annoying and heavy handed... which DD has always been which is why I don't use it) I can add the option to disable the refresh in the utilities menu.

It's also possible if I get the MCM fully functioning that I may remove the menu object altogether or leave a simplified one that only toggles BW mode on and off, and that wouldn't need to be refreshed, but then MCM would be a hard requirement.

Yeah. DD is dated and hasn't received a lot of attention. I wonder if it could be ported over to real Handcuffs.

4 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Will this require the Immerive Glasses?

Or a separate mod utilizing concept?

And the clothes?  Is that what you meant?

Cbbe?  Haha. All the body types cometh. 

It won't require Myopia simulator, but there isn't much reason to toggle on the glasses loot if you don't. (though you have that option if you just want to RP being nearsighted without the effect) Commonwealth vans isn't a requirement either, it will just add that content if it detects you have the mod. It doesn't matter what body you use either. It will require all the DLCs that add clothing though, so Nukaworld, Mechanist, and Far Harbor.

21 minutes ago, jbezorg said:

Yeah. DD is dated and hasn't received a lot of attention. I wonder if it could be ported over to real Handcuffs.

It'd sure be nice. I don't think Kharos wants to be the next Zaz though :) Kharos has a skill I lack as a modder. Keeping the scope limited.

5 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Thanks sounds good. 

OMG just got some glasses AND shoes from my mod... (she started out in some customized barefoot skimpy rags I made) never been so happy... lol. I think it's fun. Never did find proper clothes that fit which I am also happy about. Now I really just have to check to make sure that stuff you buy from merchants always fits and then I can release.

20200331144724_1.jpg.2101774126fb998c65caae86151c788d.jpg

I look forward to this. I like it when rad roaches are scary. Because a roach that big should be scary AF coming from the player's 210 year old frozen vault dweller background.

Update:

I closed out the testing session with Darla. Amazingly she made it to Diamond City against all odds, with very little time left on the DLYH collar, and no caps, so she took up whoring pretty damn quick, to pay Professor Scara.  She fucked and sucked for 2 days straight without sleep, and by the skin of her teeth she got the collar off so she can start a new life.

Note: That after I release Hardship final I'll probably take a little time to release an LL version of DLYH with some more adult outcomes. Who wants to be forced to work for the Railroad as Deacon's slave?

Speaking of Deacon I discovered that in addition to Danny Sullivan you can also proposition the Guard Deacon. They are the only 2 DC guards you can whore to without Mayor's favor.

I must say I hadn't really played the game since expanding the interaction so much and it's actually pretty damn fun. (brag brag brag) ?

20200331205357_1.jpg.6fe74356f415c20891d171ab43648a9e.jpg

I'm gonna run a male testing character next, then move on to the MCM work.

55 minutes ago, LL_Cass said:

When initiating convo, I dont get any dialogue from npc's or anyone , I only see my own responses is this normal ? or how do i fix it?? everything else works fine . Can someone help please??

Check The vanilla Gameplay settings menu and make sure that BOTH kinds of subtitles are turned on.

13 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Update:

I closed out the testing session with Darla. Amazingly she made it to Diamond City against all odds, with very little time left on the DLYH collar, and no caps, so she took up whoring pretty damn quick, to pay Professor Scara.  She fucked and sucked for 2 days straight without sleep, and by the skin of her teeth she got the collar off so she can start a new life.

Note: That after I release Hardship final I'll probably take a little time to release an LL version of DLYH with some more adult outcomes. Who wants to be forced to work for the Railroad as Deacon's slave?

Speaking of Deacon I discovered that in addition to Danny Sullivan you can also proposition the Guard Deacon. They are the only 2 DC guards you can whore to without Mayor's favor.

I must say I hadn't really played the game since expanding the interaction so much and it's actually pretty damn fun. (brag brag brag) ?

20200331205357_1.jpg.6fe74356f415c20891d171ab43648a9e.jpg

I'm gonna run a male testing character next, then move on to the MCM work.

I like the idea of a LL version.  Maybe kept along the way with promise of unlocking for so many caps/activities etc.  

A cooldown on its dialogue so you can use Hardship without the dialogue conflict issues.

But it looks like you had fun.

I posted in another thread of yours I am still getting blurred vision with your thick glasses.  

John

Didn't get much done today, was pretty busy with another RL supply run and other stuff, also just not that excited to delve into the MCM research. I might make another even smaller mini mod to shake the cobwebs out. Imagine the lightest and laziest version of Frostfall ever... LOL.

16 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Didn't get much done today, was pretty busy with another RL supply run and other stuff, also just not that excited to delve into the MCM research. I might make another even smaller mini mod to shake the cobwebs out. Imagine the lightest and laziest version of Frostfall ever... LOL.

Ohhhhhh.....

John

13 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Hey.  

@twistedtreblamade a comment wanting a skooma whore mod....

Since alcohol seems to be integral with her new versions of sexual attributes harrassment.....  

... might be lazy quick mod too...

John

Would love an option for a “part time prostitute” :). Kind of like being an Uber driver IRL, except sex instead of driving people. You have some time to kill, and you really need some chems/alcohol to satisfy your addictions. So you go to a brothel, bang some customers, get your fix, and go about your world-saving business. 
Something that Skooma Whore mod offered, but hasnt replicated to FO4 modding scene yet, i dont think

1 hour ago, twistedtrebla said:

Would love an option for a “part time prostitute” :). Kind of like being an Uber driver IRL, except sex instead of driving people. You have some time to kill, and you really need some chems/alcohol to satisfy your addictions. So you go to a brothel, bang some customers, get your fix, and go about your world-saving business. 
Something that Skooma Whore mod offered, but hasnt replicated to FO4 modding scene yet, i dont think

@Tentacus

No it hasn't been done yet ... and with your scavver outfit... frost fall as you say would be insulation.... 

Attributes has global's of intoxication  levels.  It inclusion to DLYH.  A vehicle to grab global's here and there.  

Maybe add the myopia if one doesnt drink alcohol.   Like shakes blurred vision. 

Maybe use her arousal global and if dont drink, arousal wont go down. And you need alcohol to reduce hypothermia?  

Lol not sure.  You said lazy version... just seeing what's out there, what most people already use for mods etc...

John

@twistedtrebla

Oh and yes. Part time.  I have times standing in a settlement with nothing to till morning.  

And sleeping for 12+ hours just to pass time is not immersive.

@tentacus 

your DLYH - maybe an off chance while in a settlement a random npc snaps that collar back on your character - having to re-earn money for the npc as they are the only one now that can take it off... 

I really like the focus around the player but it would be cool to come across other prostitutes and have a little bit of competition with other workers (about gains or actions)  or to go even further in the RP having a reputation system for being a low/high class prostitute ( being liked more by the raiders or the people from towns and suffer outcomes  with the other side) but it might be tricky and time consuming.

Some animations do not lineup properly, I know this has been an issue for sometime not pertaining to this mod but within this mod is there a way to fix alignment, e.g  guy is behind when he should be in front , and things like that I did remove _T_Leito_FF_Adjusted_positionData.xml as suggested that fixed some of them is there something else I can do ?

37 minutes ago, LL_Cass said:

Some animations do not lineup properly, I know this has been an issue for sometime not pertaining to this mod but within this mod is there a way to fix alignment, e.g  guy is behind when he should be in front , and things like that I did remove _T_Leito_FF_Adjusted_positionData.xml as suggested that fixed some of them is there something else I can do ?

That's the only problem XML I know of from this mod, and I frankly still don't know how it caused those effects to begin with. I've never personally seen a misaligned animation in AAF (except caused by pressing the adjust keys too fast) Heh, you shoulda been around for Fourplay. People would walk into you and knock you 10 feet from your partner.

45 minutes ago, Benjou1 said:

I really like the focus around the player but it would be cool to come across other prostitutes and have a little bit of competition with other workers (about gains or actions)  or to go even further in the RP having a reputation system for being a low/high class prostitute ( being liked more by the raiders or the people from towns and suffer outcomes  with the other side) but it might be tricky and time consuming.

At one point I planned a seperate mod that would interact with Hardship called AAF floozies that would do just that. Unfortunately I have entirely too much on my plate. This would be the kind of mod that it'd be great if somebody else stepped up to make. Somebody already adept at stuff like custom bodies and outfits and so on. It could tie into Hardship, as you said with rivalries. Hell I'd even be willing to contribute dialogue for consistency's sake.

@Tentacus

After some 'tech support' frustrations on the AAF discord, and seeing this still present for both this and Hospitality;

-The Polistro version of patch 1.5.8a has the old requirements, and special instructions concerning One Patch.

IF YOU ARE USING ONE PATCH 1.1.1 You need to delete all the Leito XMLs that come with it. If not using Mod Organizer 2 Install Polistros patch AFTER doing this. This is because Themes points at Polistros, not One Patch's position names.

I thought I'd ask and clarify things.
Why, exactly, is Polistiro's a hard requirement?

Because that part about the Themes is incorrect.
An3k asked Halstrom [Themes author] to help tag most, if not all, of the anim packs the One Patch covered, which he did [with a little help from a couple of us present].
Can check in the *PositionData.xml's of each author's packs, if you wanna see for yourself what tags, if any, were included.

In doing this, Hal also adjusted/rewrote the Themes around v190626, to accommodate the new naming scheme, however he also kept the old tags as well, for those not using the One Patch/still using Polistiro's patch.
Thus without some other reason for leaving Polistiro's patch as a requirement, is questionable at best.