Update:

Testing the next part of the Gang rapes. This gets pretty dark. Here''s an example of some of the deflowering dialogue:

20200319123522_1.jpg.29b7d5b7310ddbdcae2b4e5ac067c97f.jpg   20200319123712_1.jpg.2a00804c4775c3bd6cebc40f734a7430.jpg

20200319122841_1.jpg.16691e10dac773c046962c254fc76447.jpg   20200319122910_1.jpg.edbf39ba01b409cc7686cc243cdf8a17.jpg

20200319122948_1.jpg.491219311c4947321ff3f02a4d56621b.jpg   20200319123003_1.jpg.258eccb16bdf09423d4c651488649ebe.jpg

20200319123052_1.jpg.3d7717d8c259002314c1db5eda26b206.jpg   20200319123022_1.jpg.ecaf44f851ec36df573ffdfea6e7b6f7.jpg   

As you can see by choosing to not struggle the animation changed to a less violent one, She'll still face more degradation and have an opportunity to interact but won't get beaten up.

If she'd chosen to struggle it would be worse, potentially much worse depending on the dice rolls. It's possible to take 8 pts of damage just from this encounter. NOT counting the wear and tear from anal, and vaginal with the maximum tense/dry penalty. If you were a low level character already injured and had the misfortune of several gang rapes in a row (very-very unlikely) you could easily die. For Gang rapes I didn't factor in masochism or arousal as a protection because I figure that kind of activity is just inherently more destructive to the body (and I am lazy) These penalties won't apply to consensual threesomes.

BTW her expressions are part of my custom XML. I also added the pussy and ass morphs but those won't work unless Savage Cabbage updates his anims to use ZEX Skeleton. (I think)

56 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Update:

Testing the next part of the Gang rapes. This gets pretty dark. Here''s an example of some of the deflowering dialogue:

20200319123522_1.jpg.29b7d5b7310ddbdcae2b4e5ac067c97f.jpg   20200319123712_1.jpg.2a00804c4775c3bd6cebc40f734a7430.jpg

20200319122841_1.jpg.16691e10dac773c046962c254fc76447.jpg   20200319122910_1.jpg.edbf39ba01b409cc7686cc243cdf8a17.jpg

20200319122948_1.jpg.491219311c4947321ff3f02a4d56621b.jpg   20200319123003_1.jpg.258eccb16bdf09423d4c651488649ebe.jpg

20200319123052_1.jpg.3d7717d8c259002314c1db5eda26b206.jpg   20200319123022_1.jpg.ecaf44f851ec36df573ffdfea6e7b6f7.jpg   

As you can see by choosing to not struggle the animation changed to a less violent one, She'll still face more degradation and have an opportunity to interact but won't get beaten up.

If she'd chosen to struggle it would be worse, potentially much worse depending on the dice rolls. It's possible to take 8 pts of damage just from this encounter. NOT counting the wear and tear from anal, and vaginal with the maximum tense/dry penalty. If you were a low level character already injured and had the misfortune of several gang rapes in a row (very-very unlikely) you could easily die. For Gang rapes I didn't factor in masochism or arousal as a protection because I figure that kind of activity is just inherently more destructive to the body (and I am lazy) These penalties won't apply to consensual threesomes.

BTW her expressions are part of my custom XML. I also added the pussy and ass morphs but those won't work unless Savage Cabbage updates his anims to use ZEX Skeleton. (I think)

actually savage cabbage added the usability of zex bones for many anims in his pack. You can notice in some of them with animated penis/balls.

Body morphs dont really have something to do with the skeleton, if thats what you meant.

15 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

actually savage cabbage added the usability of zex bones for many anims in his pack. You can notice in some of them with animated penis/balls.

Body morphs dont really have something to do with the skeleton, if thats what you meant.

Well, I just know copying over some of the indarello values didn't work for me, nor do they work when running his pack's positions. The only animations I see Fusion girl genital morphs working on are BP70. This could well be because I don't have something properly updated. I really haven't looked into this at all though, I just made some assumptions based on what I saw (why I said "I think" :)

4 hours ago, Tentacus said:

No idea what could cause this... I've certainly never seen it. In fact I don't think I've ever had a hard crash "from" Hardship. Redownloading and reinstalling Hardship seems prudent, though usually when a script gets corrupted it just results in that function doing nothing. 

It's not really a crash, it's a freeze, and I can't use a single button when it happens, but I can use console. 'QQQ' does work, but 'coc' does nothing, so I can't leave, only hard-quit. It sticks at a dialogue where I am supposed to hit OK to proceed but I can't, which is why only QQQ works. I'll try reinstalling.

Do you have any Jail specific mods, or ones that affect the Jail? CAP maybe? (Lol I feel like I keep scapegoating @Flashy (JoeR) but it's just one of the few popular mods I'm aware of that do have jail content) If so try messing with load order or loading a save without the other mods.

I have nothing related to jail. Honestly I wasn't even aware this mod did anything with jails. I don't know what Crime and Punishment is about, I just know it exists.

It could also very well be utterly unrelated to any sex mod and be a location based crash bug! they can be caused by ANYTHING

Unfortunately, in a Bethesda game, this statement is very, very true. This is why there is an extremely popular YouTube vid with Todd dancing to "It Just Works!" ?

(even a corrupted eye texture... happened to me near the junk yard!)

Yeah when I was playing on 4k my game would crash anytime I got near Nat. As if she had so much detail the game couldn't handle it. ? Beth games just crash cuz they can. ?

Try walking to the jail yourself with BW mode off. If you still crash in the same area that Hardship TPs you then that is it,

That'll be my next step. tbh I don't even know where the jail is. If I was using a mod that added prison abuse (forced gf stuff from inmates, guards abusing authority), I'd know where every one of them are. ?

and you'll just have to do the old "Turn one mod off at a time" game. 

That is my worst nightmare. Removing a mod means removing them all cuz one requires 2 others and both of those require 2 each and so on forever, till I lose all patience and sanity.

Aside from that one time people stopped following me during solicitations, and raiders became friendly, this is the only other issue I've had with Hardship. Turing the mod off and back on again fixed that. It really seems like it's that initial dialogue that does it. If it were an actual game freeze, I wouldn't be able to use console. It's as if it won't allow my X button (PS4) to confirm the OK at that dialogue.

3 minutes ago, Shiori栞 said:

Aside from that one time people stopped following me during solicitations, and raiders became friendly, this is the only other issue I've had with Hardship. Turing the mod off and back on again fixed that. It really seems like it's that initial dialogue that does it. If it were an actual game freeze, I wouldn't be able to use console. It's as if it won't allow my X button (PS4) to confirm the OK at that dialogue.

Well, I'll tell you it isn't a driver issue as I've played Hardship with both Xbox and PS4 controllers. Though in general Xbox is less buggy (screwy prompts) But next time try unplugging the controller and using the keyboard selection button (enter lol?)

3 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Well, I just know copying over some of the indarello values didn't work for me, nor do they work when running his pack's positions. The only animations I see Fusion girl genital morphs working on are BP70. This could well be because I don't have something properly updated. I really haven't looked into this at all though, I just made some assumptions based on what I saw (why I said "I think" :)

yeah BP70 make use of genital bones as well, thats not really because of morphs.
If you look close, you'll notice a difference in quality of using morphs and bones: Morphs are static and handled by sliders, its like a slider is posing the mesh in a certain way. Bones will deform the mesh based on how it was weighted. As morphs gives you more freedom to customize your mesh, using bones lets you manipulate the mesh in realtime for animations, hence why some people says (animated genitals / animated mesh). So you can have other kind of cool stuff during animations too using bones, like elastic deform effect and manual bounce.

2 hours ago, Kokosz said:

I understand correctly that no animations played through "events" is fault of bad load order/ "missing" requirements?

XML load order to be precise... or "Install order" if you are using NMM. It's honestly very complicated and there is no easy way to tell someone how to deal with it, you really have to become knowledgable about how your mod manager works and how AAF uses it... Or very carefully follow a guide (If you can find one that's up to date). For instance if using Indarello following his instructions for install/load order are extremely vital.

Update:

Still not done with the Gang rape. All I've got left to do is one MF Branch and 2 Gay ones. I tell you some of this is BRUTAL to the point where I shook myself a little. I'm gonna have to work really hard to make the remaining gay ones just as bad or I'll be accused of being a Misogynist. Unfortunately I have fewer viable positions to work with there.

Script is up to 2500 lines.... wouldn't be surprised if I break 3000.

35 minutes ago, fatherdenuke said:

I have encountered a problem that my dialogue with no animations followed, options are intact, just two people standing talking. In the AAF I can toggle the animations, not sure what's wrong here.

I have all the intimate prompt options, but no animations. I love your mod idea, I'm puzzled too much why it doesn't work properly.

1 hour ago, fatherdenuke said:

I have encountered a problem that my dialogue with no animations followed, options are intact, just two people standing talking. In the AAF I can toggle the animations, not sure what's wrong here.

_facepalm.gif.71b60470f91535befae050887510e02a.gif 

I'm really sorry but I just Can not answer this again. Read back over this thread. Carefully reread the special instructions for the version you have installed. This has come up at least 20 times. It's a complicated issue having to so with the way AAF mods interact. I do not have the time or energy to explain it over and over. 

I mean DUDE.... This is literally 4 posts up! https://www.loverslab.com/topic/129904-aaf-hardship-beggar-whore/?do=findComment&comment=2935474

Small... I guess glitch... My companion (Piper) and my female PC were both violated and handcuffed. We were released afterwards and I spoke to Piper at some point as we ran off trying to find a way to free ourselves. I found that the dialogue option is there to be unhandcuffed from this mod, and Piper, while handcuffed herself, pulled out a key and easily unhandcuffed me. I know you've got a lot going on with the current update I've read you are working on, but just wanted to mention it in case you ever wanted to have a check that if the companion themselves are also handcuffed, they can't unhandcuff the PC.

I did do a search of this topic for "follower" and I didn't see anything previously said about it.

Thank you for the amazing mod. It's a must have for my play through.

22 hours ago, Plaguetard said:

Small... I guess glitch... My companion (Piper) and my female PC were both violated and handcuffed. We were released afterwards and I spoke to Piper at some point as we ran off trying to find a way to free ourselves. I found that the dialogue option is there to be unhandcuffed from this mod, and Piper, while handcuffed herself, pulled out a key and easily unhandcuffed me. I know you've got a lot going on with the current update I've read you are working on, but just wanted to mention it in case you ever wanted to have a check that if the companion themselves are also handcuffed, they can't unhandcuff the PC.

I did do a search of this topic for "follower" and I didn't see anything previously said about it.

Thank you for the amazing mod. It's a must have for my play through.

If Piper was raped it wasn't by this mod.:) I was too lazy to work all that shit out. You're lucky I have companion content at all.

Even you shouldn't be able to be raped by Hardship (If you have a (vanilla) companion), unless it's Bad boyfriend or dogmeat. The Menacer will either fight you or release you. I think it was violate,  CSA or some other mod that kicked in. 

Ah.... looking at your problem closer. Yeah I didn't really consider the companions getting cuffed by other mods. I'll look into seeing if I can block that dialogue while they are cuffed, though may not be as easy as you imagine. WAIT! Did she have a key, or pick the lock? If she had a key on her this isn't that unrealistic, and you could have then taken the key from her inventory and unlocked her. :) Anyway I will look into it.

EDIT:

Haven't had time to test it but I'm pretty sure I have this fixed now, at the cost of an extra "Hmmm..." Before the handcuff dialogue and yet another Fucking script (I wonder if my mod has enough of them?) 

On 3/21/2020 at 10:41 AM, Tentacus said:

If Piper was raped it wasn't by this mod.:) I was too lazy to work all that shit out. You're lucky I have companion content at all.

Even you shouldn't be able to be raped by Hardship (If you have a (vanilla) companion), unless it's Bad boyfriend or dogmeat. The Menacer will either fight you or release you. I think it was violate,  CSA or some other mod that kicked in. 

Ah.... looking at your problem closer. Yeah I didn't really consider the companions getting cuffed by other mods. I'll look into seeing if I can block that dialogue while they are cuffed, though may not be as easy as you imagine. WAIT! Did she have a key, or pick the lock? If she had a key on her this isn't that unrealistic, and you could have then taken the key from her inventory and unlocked her. :) Anyway I will look into it.

EDIT:

Haven't had time to test it but I'm pretty sure I have this fixed now, at the cost of an extra "Hmmm..." Before the handcuff dialogue and yet another Fucking script (I wonder if my mod has enough of them?) 

Piper was raped buy Violate. We lost a fight. Didn't mean to make you think it was this mod for that part. Just the conversation part afterwards when I noticed that. Thanks for working so quickly to fix it. I absolutely love your mod, wish the RP aspect of it went into every mod that causes aggressive animations.

Hi,

first, I'm sorry, if my problem has been posted before in this thread...but I didn't want to read through all of it :D

My problem is, that whenever I install the Hardship mod, it messes up the AAF animations. I can press the button, that brings up the option to start animations by yourself etc., but I cannot choose actors, locations or animations. When I press Enter (don't know if that is the regular button), there is a short loading symbol, but nothing opens.

Even animations, that would have played, from mods like AAF Violate or MCG, don't start.
Everyone just stands there, I can't move or talk to anyone and for example when a possible violation would happen, the aggressors just stand bevor me, but don't do anything.

I could still try to only load the game with the animations and the Hardship mod, to look, if it would still break this system. But I wanted to know, if this has happened before and what could be the reason behind this bug?

And sorry, if I made some mistakes, for I am not a native english speaker.

1 hour ago, bonschowi said:

Hi,

first, I'm sorry, if my problem has been posted before in this thread...but I didn't want to read through all of it :D

My problem is, that whenever I install the Hardship mod, it messes up the AAF animations. I can press the button, that brings up the option to start animations by yourself etc., but I cannot choose actors, locations or animations. When I press Enter (don't know if that is the regular button), there is a short loading symbol, but nothing opens.

Even animations, that would have played, from mods like AAF Violate or MCG, don't start.
Everyone just stands there, I can't move or talk to anyone and for example when a possible violation would happen, the aggressors just stand bevor me, but don't do anything.

I could still try to only load the game with the animations and the Hardship mod, to look, if it would still break this system. But I wanted to know, if this has happened before and what could be the reason behind this bug?

And sorry, if I made some mistakes, for I am not a native english speaker.

This has came up in the thread in the past, though I can't remember when. It's either a problem with how your XMLs are set up conflicting with Hardship, or may be a problem with the more recent releases of AAF, You're just gonna have to go back and see. Strictly speaking it isn't a "Hardship" bug though.

Update:

Got the handcuff fixes tested. Now a handcuffed companion/pimp/teammate can no longer free you from handcuffs. I also fixed another bug I found.

In the process of testing I discovered that my Pimp follow script was corrupted. Are any of you running 1.5.8 unable to get their pimp to follow them? I think it's just my current build, but I am unable to easily install 1.5.8 and test it right now to be sure. 

I am NEVER gonna get this fucking Raider rape script done. ?

1 hour ago, Purify said:

Im running 1.58 right now and Isabel is following without problems. The save is 10+ hours.

Okay thanks. If nobody has that problem I won't worry. Clearly the build I am working on just had that script get corrupted. It happens. Unfortunately I can't test every system every time I release a new version so I have no way of knowing how long ago something went bad.

10 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Aktualizace:

Nechali jsme otestovat opravy pout. Nyní spoutaný společník / pasák / spoluhráč vás již nemůže osvobodit od pout. Také jsem opravil další chybu, kterou jsem našel.

V průběhu testování jsem zjistil, že můj skriptovací skript Pimp byl poškozen. Není někdo z vás spuštěný 1.5.8 schopen přimět svého pasáka, aby je následoval? Myslím, že je to jen moje současná sestava, ale nemůžu snadno nainstalovat 1.5.8 a otestovat to hned teď, abych si byl jistý. 

NIKDY nechám dokončit tento kurva Raiderův znásilňovací skript. ?

BD also works correctly.

Update:

Got another Gay Gang rape done, just tested one of the less pleasant paths:

Warning: Hate speech is turned on in these:

20200324111604_1.jpg.399be804d4b2e7ec966c4b33635569ea.jpg    20200324123311_1.jpg.44eb2fb3708cbd3f1d036ebb98047a93.jpg

20200324133127_1.jpg.6d58cb496e920656296bd2b730264306.jpg   20200324123329_1.jpg.d50512eaa9e2978322c5035283534f0f.jpg

20200324123342_1.jpg.2fd8fc7169f786087431b020bd522fdc.jpg   20200324123356_1.jpg.eeeaf277b0fc421954de942d2881180d.jpg 

20200324123414_1.jpg.a3fa9572cb56a8a21b658dd3a4525903.jpg    20200324123442_2.jpg.6dede342930bc8c672ec7913f6bb2afa.jpg 

20200324123458_1.jpg.d2821f276057bf58f9edec8b405d47e2.jpg   20200324123529_1.jpg.07d9ff6eaaf80c17ebb892affe03b983.jpg

Now I just have one more to go and then I hope I never have to open that Raider Rape script again.

Edit: Good thing I posted this as it made me notice that some stuff was missing because I had some endifs set up wrong. The guy in front is supposed to reply to the ass guy in the middle.

Edit: I updated the pictures to include the missing bit:

Those dialogues of yours are great. During this quarantine I decided to put mods on Skyrim, but I couldn't continue because I couldn't bear to read those silly and childish dialogues. Not from a mod. From a dozen mods! It's your fault, lol. There are not many mods with such good dialogues that are not limited to "Hey, lets fuck", "OK!".

And a little late: Isabel does follow me.

Ah, Nora was raped and robbed. It seems that Violate now takes everything from you. They stole even Isabel's collar. I used ESP explorer to have another one. Maybe  @EgoBallistic could add an exception with Isabel's collar? ?

_T_MistressCollar [ARMO:01003284]

She beats you up if you show up without her collar on.