I had an idea for some bondage furniture that I've thought about for a long time but lacked the skills to put it into action. You could scale up the Giddyup buttercup model, and put a phallic object on top, fusion core or mop end or whatever, you could then add shackles for arms and feet. Just a suggestion for you but I think it would be super cool :) keep up the good work ?

1832259734_Giddyupbuttercup.thumb.png.8b1ac0dfaa9813e0929fb79aa7c1413b.png

Warning - OCD Attack :classic_smile:

Just noticed that Isabel's collar is removed in sex scenes. Is that supposed to happen as she says it should only be removed for bathing or if alone?

EDIT:

There might be a problem. I just tested with AAF Violate Robbery and the collar is stolen (the key is left in inventory though). Assuming it works like Skyrim there should be a keyword to stop it being removed except when the key is used (I think Real Handcuffs may hold the answer to that).

EDIT2:

Just checked with Real Handcuffs and Devious Devices which stay on the pc during Violate Robbery

HTH

1 hour ago, KitKatKseniya said:

I had an idea for some bondage furniture that I've thought about for a long time but lacked the skills to put it into action. You could scale up the Giddyup buttercup model, and put a phallic object on top, fusion core or mop end or whatever, you could then add shackles for arms and feet. Just a suggestion for you but I think it would be super cool :) keep up the good work ?

Yikes, that would indeed be awesome. Something similar could probably be done with the exercise equipment from the Vault-Tec DLC (pommel horse, weight bench).

Once bondage furniture doesn't need to be actual furniture... everything starts to look like bondage furniture!

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

Just noticed that Isabel's collar is removed in sex scenes. Is that supposed to happen as she says it should only be removed for bathing or if alone?

I actually had the same issue.  Soliciting customers in the Dugout Inn, AAF strips collar during sex, Isabel beats me for taking it off.  I learned to solicit elsewhere.  ?

3 hours ago, Slorm said:

2 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

I actually had the same issue.  Soliciting customers in the Dugout Inn, AAF strips collar during sex, Isabel beats me for taking it off.  I learned to solicit elsewhere.  ?

When you install AAF choose "partial" in the stripping options That'll leave hats and collars and glasses on. I didn't script the collar cause I am lazy, and Hardship already has 70+ friggin scripts. ? I think I used to mention this in the instructions but probably forgot to when I updated them for 1.5. 

If you only want Collars left on, edit the AAF_equipmentSetData.xml that you have now and only remove the line about removing the neck slot.

3 hours ago, KitKatKseniya said:

1832259734_Giddyupbuttercup.thumb.png.8b1ac0dfaa9813e0929fb79aa7c1413b.png

Believe it or not I already had this exact idea a few days ago. I guess I'll definitely do it now... lol. I have quite a few ideas several of them that involve improvised dildoes. 

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Yikes, that would indeed be awesome. Something similar could probably be done with the exercise equipment from the Vault-Tec DLC (pommel horse, weight bench).

Once bondage furniture doesn't need to be actual furniture... everything starts to look like bondage furniture!

Hmmm Good idea. I was already gonna use the fish racks from Far harbor for various items. (One is perfect as the base for a wooden horse) Didn't realize there was a pommel horse in Vault-tec... What's one more requirement :D

Okay @KitKatKseniya I should say not exactly the same idea while I do have several ideas for wooden/metal ponys with weights some with dildoes My idea for Buttercup is a bit different I wouldn't scale it up but mount it on a base which itself would have leg restraints so the subject would be kneeling on the seat with the dildo with hands bound with handcuffs.

I think it's way pervier and immersive if you leave it the existing toy size. Maybe you get the recipe from that Ghoul who used to make them at the Slog. :D

12 hours ago, Tentacus said:

When you install AAF choose "partial" in the stripping options That'll leave hats and collars and glasses on. I didn't script the collar cause I am lazy, and Hardship already has 70+ friggin scripts. ? I think I used to mention this in the instructions but probably forgot to when I updated them for 1.5. 

If you only want Collars left on, edit the AAF_equipmentSetData.xml that you have now and only remove the line about removing the neck slot.

Many thanks, I'll remove the line.

Wouldn't have thought it would scripting though, isn't it just a keyword added to the item properties. I'm busy today but if I get a moment I'll have a look at DD in xEdit and see if I can see what it is

EDIT:

Looks like FO4 is done a bit differently to Skyrim, having looked at DD and RH. In Skyrim there's a SexlabNoStrip keyword that can be added to the object but I couldn't see any equivalent in FO4

@Tentacus

EDIT2

Ah no, there is a problem with Violate as the Robbery takes all the pc's items (weapons, armour and non food Aid items) directly so it doesn't use the AAF_equipmentsetdata.ini at all for that process.

Workaround for now is to remove the collar and store in the Home Plate Workshop when out adventuring. TBH I've never had a problem recovering my stuff so it's not that much of an issue, worst comes to the worst you could just use the console to spawn another

3 hours ago, Slorm said:

Many thanks, I'll remove the line.

Wouldn't have thought it would scripting though, isn't it just a keyword added to the item properties. I'm busy today but if I get a moment I'll have a look at DD in xEdit and see if I can see what it is

EDIT:

Looks like FO4 is done a bit differently to Skyrim, having looked at DD and RH. In Skyrim there's a SexlabNoStrip keyword that can be added to the object but I couldn't see any equivalent in FO4

@Tentacus

EDIT2

Ah no, there is a problem with Violate as the Robbery takes all the pc's items (weapons, armour and non food Aid items) directly so it doesn't use the AAF_equipmentsetdata.ini at all for that process.

Workaround for now is to remove the collar and store in the Home Plate Workshop when out adventuring. TBH I've never had a problem recovering my stuff so it's not that much of an issue, worst comes to the worst you could just use the console to spawn another

That happens with Violate because robbery script 'borrows' all up to 5 items with certain keywords.
Fragments:Quests:QF_FPV_Retrieve_01002E16:

While currentE < Keywords.Length
		Int Tries = 0
		While (PlayerRef.GetItemCount(Keywords[currentE]) && Tries < 5)
			PlayerREF.RemoveItem(Keywords[currentE], -1, true,  RobberDude)
			Tries += 1
			utility.wait(0.1)
		Endwhile
		currentE += 1
	Endwhile

One of the keywords is 'DogmeatNoVisualsOnRetrieve [KYWD:0007820B]' and it just so happens that mistress's collar has only one keyword. Care to guess which is it? ;)

Anyway, just remove that keyword and it should solve it when combined with AAF_equipmentSetData.xml tweak and/or by adding new keyword to collar and adding that that keyword to protected equipment rules to prevent aaf from messing with it.

21 minutes ago, requiredname65 said:

That happens with Violate because robbery script 'borrows' all items with certain keywords.
Fragments:Quests:QF_FPV_Retrieve_01002E16:

While currentE < Keywords.Length
		Int Tries = 0
		While (PlayerRef.GetItemCount(Keywords[currentE]) && Tries < 5)
			PlayerREF.RemoveItem(Keywords[currentE], -1, true,  RobberDude)
			Tries += 1
			utility.wait(0.1)
		Endwhile
		currentE += 1
	Endwhile

One of the keywords is 'DogmeatNoVisualsOnRetrieve [KYWD:0007820B]' and it just so happens that mistress's collar has only one keyword. Care to guess which is it? ;)

Anyway, just remove that keyword and it should solve it when combined with AAF_equipmentSetData.xml tweak and/or by adding new keyword to collar and adding that that keyword to protected equipment rules to prevent aaf from messing with it.

BRILLIANT, many thanks, that works a treat

I just swapped the keyword to the Dummy keyword and that's all it needed :beer::)

4 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Okay @KitKatKseniya I should say not exactly the same idea while I do have several ideas for wooden/metal ponys with weights some with dildoes My idea for Buttercup is a bit different I wouldn't scale it up but mount it on a base which itself would have leg restraints so the subject would be kneeling on the seat with the dildo with hands bound with handcuffs.

I think it's way pervier and immersive if you leave it the existing toy size. Maybe you get the recipe from that Ghoul who used to make them at the Slog. :D

That sounds absolutely perfect to me, great minds think alike and all that ?

5 hours ago, Slorm said:

Oh I didn't know that about violate. I don't really play other sex mods with Hardship... I'm just kinda too picky about how I want stuff done which is why TSEX is gonna be so expansive. 

2 hours ago, requiredname65 said:

LOL that's funny, I just copied Dixiepig's form, I'll remove the keyword in 1.6.

Tentacus "Oh I didn't know that about violate. I don't really play other sex mods with Hardship... I'm just kinda too picky about how I want stuff done which is why TSEX is gonna be so expansive. "

That's the way I am and why I am sorely disappointed with 90% of the mods here. Not at the Nexus, though. There are a lot of solid mods there that work as intended with no bad side-effects. But, they also do not attempt to do what mods here try to do.

Here...there is too much inter-mod dependency and if you depend on a buggy mod, then your mod might as well be considered buggy too. Too many out-dated patches. Too many 'install guides' that are no longer valid. Too many buggy mods abandoned by their authors.

I like the concepts and want them all in my game but since they don't work...I have been left with only Hardship, AAF Violate and Raider Pet. Though I am giving Dangerous Nights a play to see if it functions well enough for me or not. Haven't decided yet.

I want to mod...to make MY game the way I want it to be but...I don't know. I get discouraged by how much time you and others have put into just a single concept much less...all concepts! I would want...

Random sex between NPCs a la Shenanigans or Just Fuck. Shenanigans is fine except it bugs out and the sex is just anywhere. I want the NPCs to go someplace somewhat private. For greater depth, I want settlers to form relationships and stick to it, so if Guy A and Girl C are a couple, they only screw each other.  Exception: If someone is on display they are fair game...meaning someone is being punished by being in a pillory then anyone can fuck them. On occasion there is the outsider type who takes what he/she wants (forcing someone) and that should be in private too. If (or once) found out, they can be executed or ran out of the settlement. Oh, and the player can be a part of any of the above if asked (or not asked in the case of the last one).

Danger when sleeping ...a la Dangerous Nights. It may work well enough, still checking it out. But yes, go to sleep, have a chance of being abused. Beyond that, if out in the wasteland, a chance that you get sold into slavery or made captive by a group.

Slavery - As a sex slave, I have no desire to spend my game time plucking tomatos or hammering on walls. But, it can't be sex 24/7 so other activities? I don't know. Maybe be confined within the borders of a settlement free to do your own thing except when called on by the master to serve, or serve someone else for him.  Slavery really doesn't work for me as a player activity.

Prostitution - Hardship (what else is needed)?

Captivity - Be taken by a group a la CSA Abductions or Raider Pet. Raider Pet has some nice features but I'd expand on it. At whatever location you are taken, it has to have custom items put into place while you are a captive. Things that would not be there during normal play if you go there and wipe out the inhabitants.  Lockpicks for handcuffs (or expand on the idea of handcuffs by giving a chance to get free from other game items like a can of oil or a bar of soap).  Ingredients to make a poison (to cook and feed your captors).  Quest style events such as lighting a trash can on fire to create a diversion so you can escape. Give player a health and damage boost to match the level of the inhabitants. No giving a level 3 player a pistol and watching it do nothing against a level 40 Super Mutant.  These other mods drop you in these places and pacify the raiders/mutants/gunners but they do nothing about with the environment and most environments have nothing you can use to get away.

Lose a fight  a la AAF Violate, which is pretty good as is. But have it hand off in a few ways... Left for Dead...you are 'killed' and black out, then wake up someplace in a neighboring cell as your attackers leave you for dead. Pass off to Captivity mod or Slavery mod. Or allowed to run away (which it does now). But, I like the left for dead...naked and barely any health left, maybe with cuffs, maybe without.

That pretty much would cover everything. Afraid though that programming all of that is a daunting task given the years some have taken on just ONE mod.

53 minutes ago, Malphias said:

Tentacus "Oh I didn't know that about violate. I don't really play other sex mods with Hardship... I'm just kinda too picky about how I want stuff done which is why TSEX is gonna be so expansive. "

That's the way I am and why I am sorely disappointed with 90% of the mods here. Not at the Nexus, though. There are a lot of solid mods there that work as intended with no bad side-effects. But, they also do not attempt to do what mods here try to do.

Eh... I more meant writing and the procedure of things. From a technical standpoint guys like Egoballistic are a lot more talented than me. It is true that some modders (Myself included) can be a little too overambitious, which is probably one reason Flashy got fed up and left and why Hardship has kind of been a slow burning dumpster fire of bugs :D 

Danger when sleeping ...a la Dangerous Nights. It may work well enough, still checking it out. But yes, go to sleep, have a chance of being abused. Beyond that, if out in the wasteland, a chance that you get sold into slavery or made captive by a group.

Is there a Fallout mod for this now? The Sexlab one was always pretty great. It's something I was considering adding to TSEX.

Slavery - As a sex slave, I have no desire to spend my game time plucking tomatos or hammering on walls. But, it can't be sex 24/7 so other activities? I don't know. Maybe be confined within the borders of a settlement free to do your own thing except when called on by the master to serve, or serve someone else for him.  Slavery really doesn't work for me as a player activity.

I somewhat tried to address this with the player captive dialogue but that relied on RSE 2 and just doesn't work right with CAP so... again Another thing I need to add to TSEX.

35 minutes ago, murdakreg said:

I wonder... is it possible to change the color of the white screen? And how? (The white screen that pops up during sex scene and gives choices). Really hurts the eyes :( Maybe someone has asked it before, but the forum search failed me.

No sorry. It's a technical issue. The fade to black just doesn't work right. It often obscures the message box (It always does with message boxes over a certain size) or disappears before it appears. I have tried lots of settings and methods. Trust me I'd much prefer it was black myself.

Now if somebody wants go make animations for every possible action I describe with messageboxes I could get rid of them :D 

4 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Is there a Fallout mod for this now? The Sexlab one was always pretty great. It's something I was considering adding to TSEX.

The dialogue could use a lot of improvement, in my opinion. I can't tell if it's intended to be humorous or if it just needs complete rewriting by a native English speaker/writer, but as is the text in it is very immersion-breaking.

3 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

The dialogue could use a lot of improvement, in my opinion. I can't tell if it's intended to be humorous or if it just needs complete rewriting by a native English speaker/writer, but as is the text in it is very immersion-breaking.

Well if it includes source I can at least have a look at it and see what methods they used. I can't imagine such a system would be that hard to add to TSEX. Once I have one set of general rape dialogue it'd be easy to repurpose it to different situations.

And I can tell you guys right now my combat Surrender is not gonna be anywhere near as cool as Flashy's is for CAP. ?

30 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Seconded on the dialogue.  I ended up rewriting about half of it in my version to be less distracting (no disrespect intended to jahem, whose English is a hell of a lot better than any second language I speak).

Tentacus, be aware if you're sifting through Dangerous Nights code that its biggest bug is sometimes attackers are invisible and can't start the dialogue.  DN has an MCM setting specifically to address the outcome when that bug appears (end scene vs start sex anyway).

48 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Eh... I more meant writing and the procedure of things. From a technical standpoint guys like Egoballistic are a lot more talented than me. It is true that some modders (Myself included) can be a little too overambitious, which is probably one reason Flashy got fed up and left and why Hardship has kind of been a slow burning dumpster fire of bugs :D 

I somewhat tried to address this with the player captive dialogue but that relied on RSE 2 and just doesn't work right with CAP so... again Another thing I need to add to TSEX.

Yes, it is called Dangerous Nights. Just started using this on a serious test play. It doesn't fire often, which is good...I don't want every sleep to be interrupted. The last time was two feral ghouls had their way with her as she was sleeping on a mattress in some abandoned building and they found her. They did their thing, stood around for a moment after, then vanished (returned to where they got fetched from).

45 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

No sorry. It's a technical issue. The fade to black just doesn't work right. It often obscures the message box (It always does with message boxes over a certain size) or disappears before it appears. I have tried lots of settings and methods. Trust me I'd much prefer it was black myself.

Now if somebody wants go make animations for every possible action I describe with messageboxes I could get rid of them :D 

I hope I do not speak out of turn but I saw on Indarello's Patreon some early examples of his working on it, animated text. Also Dangerous Nights works very well. I have been using it from the beginning. English is not his first language so the dialogue can get a little wonky..

i a witha bug a litle stranger. I am using extended dialogue interface... and when i need to get quest with NPC, only dialogue from this mod show... i cant get any quest, if i need to speak with the npc... 

Extended dialogue interface, are suposed to show more than 4 options of dialogue, but show only the 4 dialogues from this mod... 

Any tip???

PS: The mod are working very well... 

3 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

no disrespect intended to jahem, whose English is a hell of a lot better than any second language I speak

Oh, absolutely, I should clarify that if I ever tried to write dialogue in any language other than English it would be far, far worse. Props to anyone writing mods, but especially in a language other than their own.

I wish there were good ways to share dialogue fixes with mod authors so the community could pitch in on that. I tried to help fix up a lot of the text in Barbarous Continent, for example, but it involved me transcribing the typos I noticed in-game and where they appeared, then itemizing the fixes for them and stuffing them into a forum post for the author to copy into their local codebase... very inefficient. I'm used to collaborating publicly on open source software for my day job, and simply being able to propose a patch in some code review system is far, far easier by far. I'd happily review and fix text in anyone's mods (time permitting) if it could be done that way.