Tentacus, you say you are using Fusion Girl 1.75? How? I have a clean build with nothing but LooksMenu stuff, Fusion Girl, and BodyTalk... and she's a fucking plimp! Body looks fine in bodyslide... using the default Fusion Girl - Nude with morphs buildt all sliders at zero.  Can't slide anything to less than zero!!!! and she definately needs it.

This is an issue on the bug report tab going back a year!

Ok, maybe the default is frucked... I'll try sliding sliders to a shape more to my liking (though there is nothing wrong with the default) and see if the problem goes away...I have used an earlier version of Fusion Girl and didn't have issues with it, but then I also buildt a custom body.

Edit: shit...that didn't work. Fact, doesn't look like the mesh changed at all in-game.

27 minutes ago, Malphias said:

Tentacus, you say you are using Fusion Girl 1.75? How? I have a clean build with nothing but LooksMenu stuff, Fusion Girl, and BodyTalk... and she's a fucking plimp! Body looks fine in bodyslide... using the default Fusion Girl - Nude with morphs buildt all sliders at zero.  Can't slide anything to less than zero!!!! and she definately needs it.

This is an issue on the bug report tab going back a year!

Ok, maybe the default is frucked... I'll try sliding sliders to a shape more to my liking (though there is nothing wrong with the default) and see if the problem goes away...I have used an earlier version of Fusion Girl and didn't have issues with it, but then I also buildt a custom body.

Edit: shit...that didn't work. Fact, doesn't look like the mesh changed at all in-game.

Most likely Bodyslide put the mesh somewhere other than where it needs to be look in your BS settings to find out where and copy/paste it. The default FG shape they use now is HORRIFYING I usually use Vanillaesque or Atheletic. 

Anyway I don't want to go down the rabbit hole of giving body or texture advice as that is an extremely annoying kettle of fish :p... and I had to kludge my own setup together making my own modified headrear fix from the old CBBE one and making FG Genital textures from the default CBBE set I couldn't even tell you what all I did now ? That ain't even touching the physics issues.

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Most likely Bodyslide put the mesh somewhere other than where it needs to be look in your BS settings to find out where and copy/paste it. The default FG shape they use now is HORRIFYING I usually use Vanillaesque or Atheletic. 

Anyway I don't want to go down the rabbit hole of giving body or texture advice as that is an extremely annoying kettle of fish :p... and I had to kludge my own setup together making my own modified headrear fix from the old CBBE one and making FG Genital textures from the default CBBE set I couldn't even tell you what all I did now ? That ain't even touching the physics issues.

You are more persistent than me, then. LOL ...I've tried different installs...using morphgen and without. Moving sliders to 100% and in game she's a MONSTROSITY...but at 0% ...she looks nowhere near the trim figure I want in the bodyslide preview window.

And...I shouldn't have to mess with it this much...it's not up to me to make it work...it's up to the modder to put out something that isn't a hot mess.  Thought maybe 0 is just a bad number, but even setting them all to 1%, still a chubby chick.

Fuck it, I'm done. I don't like the bad knees either, but I'll deal with it and install CBBE again. At least she doesn't have hips like a hippo.

About ready for first test, but already there are problems, Tentacus.

Minimal mod install...just everything needed to get the ball rolling. Nude bodies, AAF, theme, Leito's Animations, Leito Plus, Real Handcuffs and of course...Hardship.  Nothing else.

Everything is in place...except before I can start AAF is bitching already ... morphset IDs are not found... "Flaccid", "Erect", "Ready" and "Unready".

Nowhere on the AAF page or your front page says I need any other patches or mods.

I install UAP and those warnings go away, but I don't want to install UAP at this point until I've tested Hardship.

1 hour ago, Malphias said:

You are more persistent than me, then. LOL ...I've tried different installs...using morphgen and without. Moving sliders to 100% and in game she's a MONSTROSITY...but at 0% ...she looks nowhere near the trim figure I want in the bodyslide preview window.

And...I shouldn't have to mess with it this much...it's not up to me to make it work...it's up to the modder to put out something that isn't a hot mess.  Thought maybe 0 is just a bad number, but even setting them all to 1%, still a chubby chick.

Fuck it, I'm done. I don't like the bad knees either, but I'll deal with it and install CBBE again. At least she doesn't have hips like a hippo.

There's always the folks on the ZeX Discord, they've been nothing but helpful in my experience. Personally I'm happily using FG 1.75 with morphs for everything built against the zero sliders preset and bodygen seems to keep enough variety between NPCs it's not a problem, the look of the genitals don't bother me, headrear looks fine... though I've also been using Fireapple's latest "Radiation Queen" textures from Nexus, so maybe it's just the default skin a lot of people are complaining about.

2 hours ago, Malphias said:

Everything is in place...except before I can start AAF is bitching already ... morphset IDs are not found... "Flaccid", "Erect", "Ready" and "Unready".

Nowhere on the AAF page or your front page says I need any other patches or mods.

I install UAP and those warnings go away, but I don't want to install UAP at this point until I've tested Hardship.

You're missing your Morphset data. Installing Staged Leito Plus will fix it. If you already have SLP installed make sure it's ruled below AAF and all the animation packs so my morphsetdata (which is identical to Ulfbearths BTW). Overwrites any others.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

There's always the folks on the ZeX Discord, they've been nothing but helpful in my experience. Personally I'm happily using FG 1.75 with morphs for everything built against the zero sliders preset and bodygen seems to keep enough variety between NPCs it's not a problem, the look of the genitals don't bother me, headrear looks fine... though I've also been using Fireapple's latest "Radiation Queen" textures from Nexus, so maybe it's just the default skin a lot of people are complaining about.

Traditionally headrear's mostly a problem on raiders. Don't ask me the details though as it's actually multiple problems. I haven't looked at Radiation queen in a while, might have to check that out again.

12 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Traditionally headrear's mostly a problem on raiders. Don't ask me the details though as it's actually multiple problems. I haven't looked at Radiation queen in a while, might have to check that out again.

It includes a basehumanfemalerear_d.dds and pays special attention to the "lady parts" as well as neck and wrist seams, so might tick most of your boxes at least.

Well, with a fresh start Hardship is working with all animation packs installed. It looks good, can't wait to actually play and not be in test mode. But, still a way to go.

Everything necessary for Hardship and the animation packs is installed, this includes things like Homemaker for which some packs have created animations for the furniture.

Next step is adding AAF Violate. This is where things may get dicey? Apparently without UAP Super Mutant schlongs remain flaccid and bent backwards.

So...installing UAP without Leito animations included. Does beg the question, what about Savage Cabbage and BP70? You include any XML for those two because there are checks in your installer for them.

Well, I will proceed by uninstalling Staged Leito, install UAP, then install Staged Leito again allowing it to over ride any XMLs added by UAP.

Let's see what that does to everything.

2 hours ago, Malphias said:

Well, with a fresh start Hardship is working with all animation packs installed. It looks good, can't wait to actually play and not be in test mode. But, still a way to go.

Everything necessary for Hardship and the animation packs is installed, this includes things like Homemaker for which some packs have created animations for the furniture.

Next step is adding AAF Violate. This is where things may get dicey? Apparently without UAP Super Mutant schlongs remain flaccid and bent backwards.

So...installing UAP without Leito animations included. Does beg the question, what about Savage Cabbage and BP70? You include any XML for those two because there are checks in your installer for them.

Well, I will proceed by uninstalling Staged Leito, install UAP, then install Staged Leito again allowing it to over ride any XMLs added by UAP.

Let's see what that does to everything.

You need creature resources. It has all the creature stuff that is included in UAP including the Rotewiler dogmeat option..

49 minutes ago, TheSurvibalist said:

hello tentacus. if i install this mod, will savage cabage animations work? or is it just best for Leito animations right now?

Nah they work. The only big pack (with Hardship appropriate anims) not supported at the moment is Atomic Lust, but that'll be in a later version. (In fact it'll be a requirement)

2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

You need creature resources. It has all the creature stuff that is included in UAP including the Rotewiler dogmeat option..

Yea, I got it. Got sidetracked...super mutant double team with a Savage Cabbage carry animation.  Decided to edit the XML and move one mutant back a bit...has taken some time but I know what the offsets do ....left/right, forward/back,up/down,rotateright/rotateleft. Also put in erection morphs which I'm still trying to figure out. Both mutants are nailing the same hole and it doesn't look good (if one bothers to look that closely). So, trying to adjust the schlongs so the one in front that should be pounding pussy will actually hit the target. But so far haven't figured the values out yet.

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Nah they work. The only big pack (with Hardship appropriate anims) not supported at the moment is Atomic Lust, but that'll be in a later version. (In fact it'll be a requirement)

but what about BP70 animations? just found that pack too and it looks pretty clean
and I see something about the UAP patch. does this mean i need both UAP patch and creature resources together? this part is confusing

17 minutes ago, TheSurvibalist said:

but what about BP70 animations? just found that pack too and it looks pretty clean
and I see something about the UAP patch. does this mean i need both UAP patch and creature resources together? this part is confusing

Yeah BP70 works too. 

Making progress on the bondage furniture. Have it so you can build the bed, move it, bind yourself or bind an NPC to it, by having them inspect it. The NPC will reattach themselves to the furniture on a load or cell entry. I still haven't found a really ideal way of disabling the command menu though which is a problem.

20201114182506_1.jpg.8bfa7b82ae3d9799280b6e262c64f179.jpg

Edit: Looks like I licked the command menu problem. it's as simple as setting SetCanDoCommand to false. Since the only actors that can activate the furniture are commandable it's a simple matter of turning it off and then back on when the actor is freed, thereby not having to worry about unsetting and resetting SetPlayerTeamate() without being able to get what the paramaters were before.

Oddly loading an exit save seems to break the actors reattaching to the furniture though. 

Anyone know why my compass has pulled a vanishing act? Tentacus, during scenes HUD elements are hidden and I think some mod did that, but did not restore my compass after the scene.

Not sure when this happened, by the time I noticed, the event that bugged it was long passed.

Might be Dangerous Nights... in this play-thru it's the only event that has occurred. I have yet to get assaulted (haven't lost a fight yet) or been captured by Raiders (Raider Pet).  Random Shenanigans I had running but it has no reason to mess with my hud. Turned it off, though...damnit, AAF re-equips NPCs default clothing...fuck!  I made Nude Rings and had a girl dancing naked in my nightclub, but when Random Shenanigans includes her, after she gets clothed again, removing the ring to inventory. Decided I would rather have her remain naked and dancing than have random sex between NPCs going on.

Anyway, gonna search LL see if anyone has mentioned having compass issues on one of the forums.

It's a bitch. Usually Google is your friend but in this case, it turns up shit.

Edit: Oh, I ask here because as a modder you may know how the compass is made to vanish.

Edit2: Loading the game, I realize that the compass is visible as the screen goes from blank to loading your position in the world...for a SPLIT second I can see the compass, then it's gone.

1 hour ago, Malphias said:

Edit: Oh, I ask here because as a modder you may know how the compass is made to vanish.

Edit2: Loading the game, I realize that the compass is visible as the screen goes from blank to loading your position in the world...for a SPLIT second I can see the compass, then it's gone.

You'll have to ask in the AAF thread. I don't know anything about UI stuff.

Update:

Now that I have the furniture working well enough as a proof of concept I'll get back to working on TSEX and Hardshhip 1.6, as I've decided that the furniture mod will be TSEX based and tie into it's systems.

I want to post a bit of a roadmap for the rest of the year. Note: any or all of this is subject to change but...

As of now the plan is for TSEX the master mod to have it's own built in gameplay of a basic consensual sex, player rape, and player rapist system. It will also have a D/s system that will function somewhat similarly to how Queen Isabel works. 

The Player rape system will be combat surrender based, so it won't interfere with the existing Hardship menacing system. 

There will be some kind of arousal system as well as a libido stat. Also a masochism trait. I'd like to have built in cum overlays that are applied by Hardship Orgasms, if it's not too hard.

Honestly there isn't that much left that needs to be done on Hardship 1.6 itself, Add in a Male Dominant, and add in Houseparty theesomes. It'd help if there were more of those animations *hint hint* They will work like the raider ones and only be available if the esp for Savage Cabbage and/or BP70 is detected.

Once that is released I intend to work on the furniture mod and resume working on Hospitality. At least bring the first 2 locations up to current spec and release a second Alpha.

As for the furniture mod Since it is AAF based I can possibly do some pretty exotic shit like have multiple positions on one piece of furniture which would be changed via dialogue... Like for instance with the bed you could do a face down version easily, or even get more facy and add extra shackles to the bed for different positions.

As you might imagine this will take some time, but if it all works out like I hope it should be worth the wait.

On 11/6/2020 at 8:04 PM, dagobaking said:

It may be a while before the public version is released. You may want to jump into the discord to pick up the test version so we can be sure it works as expected before next release.

Hey @dagobaking I've been looking all over the discord but I can't seem to find a test version.

Hey, is anyone else having animation issues? As far as I can tell, every time it tries to play the blowjob or vaginal whoring options the animations fail to load, but the anal option seems to load in just fine. I'm fairly sure it's mod-specific, I haven't had any animation issues with AAF Violate. I've got a whole bunch of animation packs loaded up, a bunch of the ones from the setup guide, with the Leito animations and the staged erection fix (as well as UAP, but I double-checked that the Leito option was unchecked).

5 hours ago, dagobaking said:

You have to have elevated privileges to get access to those. That is given to patrons, mod authors and other types of contributers.

I elevated your account. So, check again and you will see it.

Thanks.

5 hours ago, JJJonesy said:

Hey, is anyone else having animation issues? As far as I can tell, every time it tries to play the blowjob or vaginal whoring options the animations fail to load, but the anal option seems to load in just fine. I'm fairly sure it's mod-specific, I haven't had any animation issues with AAF Violate. I've got a whole bunch of animation packs loaded up, a bunch of the ones from the setup guide, with the Leito animations and the staged erection fix (as well as UAP, but I double-checked that the Leito option was unchecked).

Make sure the file install/ load order/Vortex ruling is right. IE SLP is below/installed after Leito's animation pack, etc...Violate mostly (Only?) calls Aggressive animations... which just so happen to be the only animations that Leito himself tagged. I am not sure though why you aren't seeing like the BP70 BJ anims... as BP70 and Savage Cabbage use my New XMLs. anyway this is probably some kind of XML load order issue. But if I get more reports I'll look into it.

7 hours ago, KennedyMadeIt said:

Couple of possible issues:

INFO:XX00645A "I really like the way you treat me..." is a "predator" topic that is used even if predator dialogue is turned off.

Are you sure that the Global didn't actually flip itself on? I've had reports of this before. I'll look into it...

Oh wait. If you are talking to a rapist that option is supposed to be there. It allows you to get revenge. Since I took Predator mode out of 1.6 It goes back to the old system that just takes you into combat, but I am pretty sure this was intentional. 

INFO:XX0021B2 "Oh, I know that look." ends up being blocked if the npc has the _T_ReturningJohn keyword. I have that condition removed and it seems to work as it was intended.

I think that might be intentional... so you can choose to whore to them or offer free sex? That topic only pops up to shut off your ability to whore to them if you gave it away for free first.