3 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Load order shouldn't matter between them. The only real Load order issues with Hardship is to make sure Real Handcuffs is above it since it's a master for Hardship and any mods that change Hotel Rexford (Like Fixed Rexford) should go below it, because of the one edit I made to add the basement Mattress. 

But as far as file overwrites go, the aaf\_t_actiondata.xml and aaf\_t_mfgsetdata.xml files contained in both SLP and Hardship are identical so it doesn't matter which pair overwrites the other?

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

But as far as file overwrites go, the aaf\_t_actiondata.xml and aaf\_t_mfgsetdata.xml files contained in both SLP and Hardship are identical so it doesn't matter which pair overwrites the other?

Yep.

In 1.6 I'll be changing them so they don't conflict BTW.

I think I will add a few female rapist customers to Hardship. But they will be specific NPCs and fleshed out encounters. Don't get your hopes too high this is just me musing but I've been very inspired by this artist's work to see women as victimizers in a different way. http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/MetrinomeAlpha

It's not too far outside my normal thinking as I've long wanted to make a mod with Maven Blackbriar as the villain in a Skyrim mod (As one might deduce from this stupid machinema I made https://motherless.com/2EE952E ) but I'm far too lazy to go back when it comes to CK stuff... Like being able to attach keywords... JFC we used to have to use Tokens.

Update on my side project. 

For some reason all the AAF aspects of this aren't working but at least the harder challenge (the ability to move the activator around) works fine. Not terribly surprising as I used Campsite's source as a reference as I did with Sleepytime. (Include your source kids... It makes everybody's mods better) Anyway I am sure I just did something dumb about AAF and can fix it. Here is what the first item looks like.

_Bed.jpg.75f274de6590092d9c469615c2ce2463.jpg

In case you wonder the parts are... Metal bed (sans mattress), cargo crate floor (FH), Metal shelf, and Auto part (Can't remember which one) I assembled the nif in Bodyslide... then... (This step is important) I loaded Metal bed in nifskope, removed the Mattress Branch then using copy/paste branch I moved all the extra parts over (You paste them on ninode 0) This is to give the final Nif the proper Bed collision/physics.

I haven't attempted to implement this yet but I'd kinda like to make it so you could replace existing in world metal beds with this if you have scrap wood and metal on you... Regardless of being in a workshop. In general you will be able to build these anywhere (as long as their is a flat surface) with the right materials.

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Update on my side project. 

For some reason all the AAF aspects of this aren't working but at least the harder challenge (the ability to move the activator around) works fine. Not terribly surprising as I used Campsite's source as a reference as I did with Sleepytime. (Include your source kids... It makes everybody's mods better) Anyway I am sure I just did something dumb about AAF and can fix it. Here is what the first item looks like.

_Bed.jpg.75f274de6590092d9c469615c2ce2463.jpg

In case you wonder the parts are... Metal bed (sans mattress), cargo crate floor (FH), Metal shelf, and Auto part (Can't remember which one) I assembled the nif in Bodyslide... then... (This step is important) I loaded Metal bed in nifskope, removed the Mattress Branch then using copy/paste branch I moved all the extra parts over (You paste them on ninode 0) This is to give the final Nif the proper Bed collision/physics.

I haven't attempted to implement this yet but I'd kinda like to make it so you could replace existing in world metal beds with this if you have scrap wood and metal on you... Regardless of being in a workshop. In general you will be able to build these anywhere (as long as their is a flat surface) with the right materials.

Looks great :) Any other ideas for bondage furniture you've got?

OMFG ....I hate modding Fallout 4!

So, I had everything installed and all the adult stuff was working (except Hardship)...creatures had penises. Sex went thru their stages.

Then I blew a raider's head off and she remained standing. I looted her leaving her naked and still standing. But not frozen like a super mutant, she was idling!!!! ...with no head!

So, I uninstalled a shit ton of mods and have been adding them back, running around in god mode blowing everyone's head off...with no issue.

Last but not least...re-added adult mods. Nothing new, nothing different. Same fucking mods I just had the other day....

...and now actors are missing dicks. Creatures are without a penis.

...it's all the same fucking mods!!!!

Hell, I haven't even reinstalled violate, hardship or raider pet. Saving the mods for last.

Edit: Phew ....think I have it all sorted out. Just need to find that mod here for Synth Strapon.

Then to install Hardship, Violate and Raider Pet, go off to shoot people in the head to be sure they fall down. And I may be good to go.

58 minutes ago, sharp013 said:

Hello! I have the mod installed but when I try to turn BW mode on in MCM it just turns itself back off as soon as I close the menu. Any help would be nice! thanks :) Maybe a console command? Also would like to add there was no item in my inventory as well.

Are you currently in a captive scenario? Hardship tries to spot that and automatically turns itself back off to avoid conflicting.

42 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Are you currently in a captive scenario? Hardship tries to spot that and automatically turns itself back off to avoid conflicting.

As far as I know no I'm not in a captive scenario. thank you for the reply though!

Is there a console command that can start it?

I now have everything installed once more and all seems well except... Hardship. Scene won't end.

Was forced to eat pussy while two other raiders are nearby...scene plays out correctly but toward the end... "Raider didn't rob you." ...still eating pussy... "Another raider is menacing you"...still eating pussy... "Menacing Raider is about to attack!"...still eating pussy.

Latest AAF and Hardship  :(

36 minutes ago, sharp013 said:

Says I'm missing masters in Vortex. But I've redownloaded and reinstalled multiple times. :(

It's the load order. you need Real handcuffs to be above Beggar_whore.esp. Without that the main quest won't initialize.

1 hour ago, Malphias said:

I now have everything installed once more and all seems well except... Hardship. Scene won't end.

Was forced to eat pussy while two other raiders are nearby...scene plays out correctly but toward the end... "Raider didn't rob you." ...still eating pussy... "Another raider is menacing you"...still eating pussy... "Menacing Raider is about to attack!"...still eating pussy.

Latest AAF and Hardship  :(

Don't know what to tell you. It sounds like the problem with scripts not compiled in AAF 154, but if you have the latest Hardship they are. ?‍♀️Is this a new save?

47 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

It's the load order. you need Real handcuffs to be above Beggar_whore.esp. Without that the main quest won't initialize.

Don't know what to tell you. It sounds like the problem with scripts not compiled in AAF 154, but if you have the latest Hardship they are. ?‍♀️Is this a new save?

Yep...still level 1 right out of the Vault for testing. Installed all of the sex stuff today ...well, reinstalled. Both AAF and Yours I downloaded from the 'Download File" button and the latest versions listed for downloading. AAF Violate works as does Raider Pet, I surrendered to raiders before and was sure they worked before reinstalling Hardship and giving it a try.

It all seems so sweet...until it gets to the end and won't stop.

Well, it's Not UAP. I uninstalled it. Scenes still won't end. Animation in question was a BP70...may remove them too and see what happens. Though, I like BP70 anims.

Edit: It is also a strong possibility that the new AAF is just broken. While giving a settler a blowjob another settler in the background got naked and started animating fucking. My girl rose into the air with legs apart (as if taking part in a 'Carry' animation) while still in front of the guy she was blowing. Then she kept swapping positions until I ended the scene and all three quit.

I can manage with just AAF Violate and Hardship, but if AAF is screwed then I just may quit the adult stuff and go back to playing the way I used to. Mods should be installed and work so you can play...not spend all your time fucking with them to get them to work.

Edit2: Gonna blow off Violate and Raider Pet, BP70 and Savage Cabbage and see if Hardship will work.

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

Was there a change on the client abuse in the latest version. I've worked freelance in Diamond City and had sessions with everyone two or three times but not had one robbery or non payment.

Might be the shitty RNG but this is odd even for that

Nah. It's gotta be RNG. I've had all of Diamond City never pull anything before. If you wanna increase your chances with a particular NPC you can always reset them so it plays like a first encounter using the NPC Reset in Utilities... Also setting limits increases the chances.

Well, it's not UAP, Raider Pet, AAF Violate, BP70 or Savage Cabbage.

It just blows...as if Hardship is off doing one thing and AAF is off doing something else. The animations don't match the flavor text whatsoever.

Started a Grey spanking scene when it should have been a blowjob and then via Hardship guy wants anal but the spanking stages on... and the scene doesn't end.

52 minutes ago, Malphias said:

Well, it's Not UAP. I uninstalled it. Scenes still won't end. Animation in question was a BP70...may remove them too and see what happens. Though, I like BP70 anims.

Edit: It is also a strong possibility that the new AAF is just broken. While giving a settler a blowjob another settler in the background got naked and started animating fucking. My girl rose into the air with legs apart (as if taking part in a 'Carry' animation) while still in front of the guy she was blowing. Then she kept swapping positions until I ended the scene and all three quit.

I can manage with just AAF Violate and Hardship, but if AAF is screwed then I just may quit the adult stuff and go back to playing the way I used to. Mods should be installed and work so you can play...not spend all your time fucking with them to get them to work.

Edit2: Gonna blow off Violate and Raider Pet, BP70 and Savage Cabbage and see if Hardship will work.

I hate to ask but are you using NMM? It could just be that your Data Folder is gunked all to hell with improperly uninstalled stuff if that's the case.

It's VERY strange that the issue you are having is the exact symptoms as the one that occurs with mismatched scripts (IE which AAF they are compiled on) and that nobody else seems to have this issue since the update. It just makes me feel like you got some old fiiles floating around somehow. Try making sure that the LLFP plugin that comes with Real Handcuffs isn't overwriting the one that comes with AAF.

Are the animations supposed to always progress to the next stage automatically? Because sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Or did I do something wrong when installing UAP/SLP? I chose the options where AAF always shows both individual stages, and also the entire thing (so, for instance, I can either select Leito Aggressive 1, or Leito Aggressive 1 stage 1, stage 2, stage 3, and so on).

19 minutes ago, shunter said:

Are the animations supposed to always progress to the next stage automatically? Because sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Or did I do something wrong when installing UAP/SLP? I chose the options where AAF always shows both individual stages, and also the entire thing (so, for instance, I can either select Leito Aggressive 1, or Leito Aggressive 1 stage 1, stage 2, stage 3, and so on).

The Extended options in SLP is mostly a holdover from the old days of Polistro and One Patch and Mostly useful for debugging You should probably install One Patch Style or Polistro style without the extended option. Though I had initial concerns about the transitions making the end of scenes not work right I haven't had any problem playing with them, and that's my preferred option for Hardship.

BTW I will be releasing a new version of SLP tomorrow (assuming testing goes well) that seperates more things into their own XMLs to solve a few bugs some people are having so you may want to wait for that. 

25 minutes ago, lcewolf said:

I know that you have a lot of demand and in addition you continue to work on new options for hardship while fixing a large part of the bugs.

But

I just wanted to say Thanks for giving so much of your time. Don't give up!

Thanks.