14 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

If I deleted the script as you advised, could I then assign my own preference of Biped Slot to the mesh and plugin files and have that take effect as it does with "normal" equippable items? This would at least give me control over my own pubic hair :classic_tongue: and make me responsible for unequipping it if/when it "pokes through my jeans" or whatever.

Well, SOS is built around the assumption that addons are slot 52, and this mod is just that - a collection of SOS addons. I have no idea if changing their slot number will have some weird side effects. But you can certainly try it out. At least schlongified armors would no longer interfere with them. Be aware that you must change the slot both in the nif and in the armor addon record. I think there's a pinned thread here in one of the forums that explains how to do it.

EDIT: Here it is.

16 hours ago, Erstam said:

Well, SOS is built around the assumption that addons are slot 52, and this mod is just that - a collection of SOS addons. I have no idea if changing their slot number will have some weird side effects. But you can certainly try it out. At least schlongified armors would no longer interfere with them. Be aware that you must change the slot both in the nif and in the armor addon record. I think there's a pinned thread here in one of the forums that explains how to do it.

EDIT: Here it is.

Oh, thanks, I'm well familiar with slot changes now, I have done so many that I have to keep a list of them in a spreadsheet to keep everything straight.

On 12/31/2019 at 3:15 AM, Grummkol said:

Yeah, that's a SoS feature.  You can either then change the conflicting armor partition in the ESP+nif, set an individual armor as revealing in the SoS MCM, or add the SoS_Revealing keyword to the armor so that it doesn't automatiically add slot 52 to a slot 32 armor only.  There are a few patches here at LL for bikini ascend, TaWoBA, DeserterX's Legendary armour and Sunjeongs Ninirim collection,if you want to take a look at how it's done? (just copy the required armor records to a new esp/esl patch, add the SoS keyword and done).

Aayy thanks for the shout-out.

20 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Oh, thanks, I'm well familiar with slot changes now, I have done so many that I have to keep a list of them in a spreadsheet to keep everything straight.

Yeah slot changes are bitch, as I learned doing the ninirim port mod. It's easy for multi-part outfits that don't have a lot of pelvic-area attachments; most of the time it's usually chest (32), skirt/dress and underwear, but for a lot of Nini's stuff the skirt and underwear needed to have their slots swapped so the skirt would still work with the schlong. Just remember that you need to modify ALL of relevant partitions in either nifskope or outfit studio, AND update both the Armor and Armor Addon to change the slot numbers.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone else has encountered problems but after updating SoS recently I started getting CTD whenever I tried to apply these. The mod seemed to work fine before so I am not sure what I did wrong, have tried fresh reinstall and ruled out just about everything else but ive come up with nothing so far. Im going to continue trying to find a fix myself but I was just wondering if anyone here had similar issues at some point, and if so how did u fix them?

58 minutes ago, Juanwayne said:

Not sure if anyone else has encountered problems but after updating SoS recently I started getting CTD whenever I tried to apply these. The mod seemed to work fine before so I am not sure what I did wrong, have tried fresh reinstall and ruled out just about everything else but ive come up with nothing so far. Im going to continue trying to find a fix myself but I was just wondering if anyone here had similar issues at some point, and if so how did u fix them?

You say you have updated SOS recently. Are you sure that its dll still matches your game and SKSE version? Also, these pubic hair addons use features from PapyrusUtil and NiOverride/skee (part of RaceMenu). That's two more dll's to check.

47 minutes ago, Erstam said:

You say you have updated SOS recently. Are you sure that its dll still matches your game and SKSE version? Also, these pubic hair addons use features from PapyrusUtil and NiOverride/skee (part of RaceMenu). That's two more dll's to check.

I took a look at those and they all seem to match the game version 1-5-97 as well as SKSE SE build 2.0.17. Re-downloaded all to ensure they were the latest version. :( I honestly don't know what it could be from here, ruled out skeleton issues and such removed all physics addons, I would like to keep troubleshooting it now but unfortunately I have to call it a night.

On 1/21/2020 at 4:41 PM, Juanwayne said:

I took a look at those and they all seem to match the game version 1-5-97 as well as SKSE SE build 2.0.17. Re-downloaded all to ensure they were the latest version. :( I honestly don't know what it could be from here, ruled out skeleton issues and such removed all physics addons, I would like to keep troubleshooting it now but unfortunately I have to call it a night.

Just want to make sure that you have XMPSSE below SOS in your load order. Also are you trying on a new save or one you upgraded while half way through? I've had no issues CTDs from the last or the current version of SKSE

6 minutes ago, Karsalian said:

Just want to make sure that you have XMPSSE below SOS in your load order. Also are you trying on a new save or one you upgraded while half way through? I've had no issues CTDs from the last or the current version of SKSE

XPMSEE is last in my load order. I started to have issues when starting a new save. I tried reloading an older save just to see what would happen and it corrupted.

6 minutes ago, Juanwayne said:

XPMSEE is last in my load order. I started to have issues when starting a new save. I tried reloading an older save just to see what would happen and it corrupted.

Is it possible you downloaded the LE version of SOS by accident? I've definitely done that before ?

35 minutes ago, Karsalian said:

Is it possible you downloaded the LE version of SOS by accident? I've definitely done that before ?

Im running SE version 1.1.4 of SoS. I honestly am at a loss as to what it could be at this point. I have ruled out skeletons, load orders, version mismatches. Pretty sure its not SoS itself because the males work just fine. I did however see the hair appear one time for a split second right before crash and it was black. This leads me to believe its the color matching which is actually causing it to crash. Which tbh I don't understand because before the 1.5.97 runtime update it was working fine for me. I am thinking it may be something in skee or papyrusUtil which is not playing nice with this. Erstam mentioned that in a previous post. I am running completely untouched dll's from the latest versions. Is there something I can do to disable to color matching feature for testing?

1 hour ago, Juanwayne said:

Im running SE version 1.1.4 of SoS. I honestly am at a loss as to what it could be at this point. I have ruled out skeletons, load orders, version mismatches. Pretty sure its not SoS itself because the males work just fine. I did however see the hair appear one time for a split second right before crash and it was black. This leads me to believe its the color matching which is actually causing it to crash. Which tbh I don't understand because before the 1.5.97 runtime update it was working fine for me. I am thinking it may be something in skee or papyrusUtil which is not playing nice with this. Erstam mentioned that in a previous post. I am running completely untouched dll's from the latest versions. Is there something I can do to disable to color matching feature for testing?

You could download one of the older files... V2 is the first to use the color matching so anything before that should work

6 hours ago, Karsalian said:

You could download one of the older files... V2 is the first to use the color matching so anything before that should work

Yeah confirmed with test runs this morning its the color changing thats causing CTD. Im guessing it has something to do with skee? If I find the problem ill post a solution in case anyone else has a similar problem.

Hey guys, id really like to try out this mode. But i cannot make it work for some reason. In-game after the modules are activated I see a red 3d exclamation mark (!) on every NPC, as if texture/mesh is missing. Tried versions 1.1.0, 1.1.0b and 2.0.3 to no avail. I've been running SOS and raistlin's pubes mode with no issues though. Can someone pls help me understand how to make it work? Thanks!

4 hours ago, Karl Manner said:

Hey guys, id really like to try out this mode. But i cannot make it work for some reason. In-game after the modules are activated I see a red 3d exclamation mark (!) on every NPC, as if texture/mesh is missing. Tried versions 1.1.0, 1.1.0b and 2.0.3 to no avail. I've been running SOS and raistlin's pubes mode with no issues though. Can someone pls help me understand how to make it work? Thanks!

Do you have Raistlins mod and this one running at the same time? They have meshes with the same names but different textures so that could be an issue. If not you would wanna check that there are meshes and textures in the folder for this mod in your manager. I’m pretty sure we packaged pre built meshes in the files but if not you may have to build the files using bodyslide.

12 hours ago, Karsalian said:

Do you have Raistlins mod and this one running at the same time? They have meshes with the same names but different textures so that could be an issue. If not you would wanna check that there are meshes and textures in the folder for this mod in your manager. I’m pretty sure we packaged pre built meshes in the files but if not you may have to build the files using bodyslide.

Yes, meshes are pre-built for CBBE, zeroed sliders preset.

23 hours ago, Karsalian said:

Uninstalled the Raistlin's mod and cheched again. Same result > red exclamation mark on meshes. Went into Outfit Studio and loaded one of the meshes and it said "Version of NIF does not match version of current target game...". Tried to play with it but still couldn't make it work :(

nif version.png

11 hours ago, Karl Manner said:

Uninstalled the Raistlin's mod and cheched again. Same result > red exclamation mark on meshes. Went into Outfit Studio and loaded one of the meshes and it said "Version of NIF does not match version of current target game...". Tried to play with it but still couldn't make it work :(

nif version.png

Want to confirm that

1: You are using this mod for Special Edition, the meshes arent automatically compatible with Oldrim

2: You are using the Special Edition version of the Bodyslide and Outfit Studio, mostly just make sure its pointing at the right game

On 1/25/2020 at 9:45 AM, Karsalian said:

Want to confirm that

1: You are using this mod for Special Edition, the meshes arent automatically compatible with Oldrim

2: You are using the Special Edition version of the Bodyslide and Outfit Studio, mostly just make sure its pointing at the right game

I'm using this mod on oldrim with oldrim bodyslide. Is it for SE then?! Damn :(( Is there a way to make it work for oldrim?

10 hours ago, Karl Manner said:

I'm using this mod on oldrim with oldrim bodyslide. Is it for SE then?! Damn :(( Is there a way to make it work for oldrim?

Well you can run the nifs through nif optimizer with the option for LE checked. As far as whether or not the plugin will work, I have no idea since I made it in the SE Creation Kit. And color matching script was done by Erstam so idk how that works or whether or not it will play nice with Oldrim. Bodyslide files also wouldnt work unless you converted them yourself, but idk if there is a conversion reference for going from SSE Bodyslide to Oldrim Bodyslide

1 hour ago, Karsalian said:

As far as whether or not the plugin will work, I have no idea since I made it in the SE Creation Kit. And color matching script was done by Erstam so idk how that works or whether or not it will play nice with Oldrim.

Hm, the plugin certainly won't work since it's form 44, and Oldrim can't read that. I have no idea if there's a way to "downgrade" an esp, other than rebuilding it from scratch in the old CK. As for the color matching, RaceMenu LE also supports dye functionality via XML files, so there's a good chance that it works in Oldrim as well. However, I don't know if all the NiOverride functions that I used are supported there. If there are problems, maybe a "light" version of the color matching could be the solution: remove the enchantments from the pubic hairs, and also the modified SOS MCM script from the mod. You won't be able to manually set the colors anymore, but automatic tinting should still work.

18 hours ago, DarkForce_256 said:

I'm trying to use these hairs in conjunction with the Horse Penis SOS addon. I can only have one or the other, is there a way to get both to show up?

No. They are both SOS addons so they won’t work at the same time. 

• 3 weeks later...

@Erstam Does SoS have the ability to save individual npc schlong settings, or is that something that could be added here? 

A lot of the NPC overhauls don't have the hair color listed in the  NIF so default as grey, so being able to save the settings to a json and then import on a new game would cut down having to click on mjoll and changing her to dark blonde and untamed (she's called the lioness for a reason!).