On 5/7/2020 at 1:14 AM, POIUY1243 said:

i only use oldrim, is there an oldrim version cuz this looks more like a more updated version of the origional one.

Use this with the LE version of SoS Pubic Hair for Females : 

There is an add-on there that adds colour matched pubic hair to NPCs.

Hey guys - I'm at my wits end figuring out why the color changes won't stick in the MCM. Everything shows in the MCM just fine. Meshes apply to NPCs as expected and works as it should. I can change pubic shapes easily, np. But when I go to change the color of the pubes it defaults back to Black (RGB 0,0,0). I've tried changing cells, etc, and the issue persists.

So I reinstalled this mod and all it's requirements from fresh dowloads along with the 3BA Options as the only mods enabled (besides alt start) on a new game. I'm using v2.0.4 of this mod, 3BA, and 3BA Options. Everything is current and built in bodyslide.

Edit: I've played with LO, not that there's much to play with, and that didn't enable the colors either.

Anyone have any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm new to the Skyrim modding scene. Tried this out. it's working well. Except the color of the pubes does match the hair color. Would appreciate if anyone can point out why when it mention that it suppose to match.

I was also confused with which files to download as there's like 6 files. I only downloaded and use v 2.0.4.7. Are the other 5 files essential or are some of them just older version? Else what do they actually serve? Would be great if someone can explain as the description didn't explain much for me.

Another issue i find is, Seems like you can't choose which pubic hair your own character have. Thou i may be missing the options but i at least did check the mcm to see if there is an option for it.

8 hours ago, SharpCyan said:

Hi, I'm new to the Skyrim modding scene. Tried this out. it's working well. Except the color of the pubes does match the hair color. Would appreciate if anyone can point out why when it mention that it suppose to match.

I was also confused with which files to download as there's like 6 files. I only downloaded and use v 2.0.4.7. Are the other 5 files essential or are some of them just older version? Else what do they actually serve? Would be great if someone can explain as the description didn't explain much for me.

Another issue i find is, Seems like you can't choose which pubic hair your own character have. Thou i may be missing the options but i at least did check the mcm to see if there is an option for it.

You only need the latest version, 2.0.4. Older versions are left in the downloads for those who want to stick with them.

The pubic hairs in this mod are SOS addons. You should be able to select them in the SOS MCM, like schlongs for male characters. This works for the player as well as for NPCs. If you don't see a color option after you've selected a pubic hair style, then probably the original MCM script from SOS is overwriting the one from this mod. Change your installation order in that case.

Sometimes NPCs have a non-colorable hairstyle, and its color can be completely different from the NPC data defined in the esp. Then you have to adjust the pubic hair color in the SOS MCM. If you want to make the hair really dark, download and install the "Adjusted pubic hair coloring" file.

2 hours ago, Erstam said:

You only need the latest version, 2.0.4. Older versions are left in the downloads for those who want to stick with them.

The pubic hairs in this mod are SOS addons. You should be able to select them in the SOS MCM, like schlongs for male characters. This works for the player as well as for NPCs. If you don't see a color option after you've selected a pubic hair style, then probably the original MCM script from SOS is overwriting the one from this mod. Change your installation order in that case.

Sometimes NPCs have a non-colorable hairstyle, and its color can be completely different from the NPC data defined in the esp. Then you have to adjust the pubic hair color in the SOS MCM. If you want to make the hair really dark, download and install the "Adjusted pubic hair coloring" file.

Thank you for answering, I had tried making it load before SOS.esp and also after (To the point it the last in the load order). It gave me the same result for both.

I can see all the pubic hair types within SOS MCM with their probablity slider and race. However, I do not see anything else. On Player/NPC for females, I get No Compatible SOS skeleton. Color option is nowhere to be found even when i checked general setting. general setting only has the basic SOS stuff.

I had yet to try making it load before SOS core.esm. There is also skyUI.esp which i also yet to make it load before it.

Is there any sort of mods i'm actually missing for this?

FYI i'm using CBBE, SkyUI 5.2 SE, SOS SE and Unofficial skyrim SE patch.

9 hours ago, SharpCyan said:

Thank you for answering, I had tried making it load before SOS.esp and also after (To the point it the last in the load order). It gave me the same result for both.

I can see all the pubic hair types within SOS MCM with their probablity slider and race. However, I do not see anything else. On Player/NPC for females, I get No Compatible SOS skeleton. Color option is nowhere to be found even when i checked general setting. general setting only has the basic SOS stuff.

I had yet to try making it load before SOS core.esm. There is also skyUI.esp which i also yet to make it load before it.

Is there any sort of mods i'm actually missing for this?

FYI i'm using CBBE, SkyUI 5.2 SE, SOS SE and Unofficial skyrim SE patch.

Do you have XP32 skeleton installed?  Error message indicates you don't. 

@Karsalian: Thanks for the great mod! There is only a small problem with skimpy female armor replacers. If a character equips such a piece of armor which shows more from the relevant region than the replaced vanilla armor would, you will see that the pubic hair disappears. OK, you say, you just have to say SOS that this armor is revealing and voila! BUT: then also the male counterpart is set to revealing which will have strange consequences with penises poking through armor which is not that asthetic. It turns out there is no satisfying solution to this problem because the slot assignment by SOS does not differentiate between male and female. This is a real bummer for immersion!

Do you think it is possible to abandon the use of SOS for female pubic hair and to implement an own system relying on a different slot (which is in the best case tuned with the community (btw: please do not use slot 60!))? There is also the nice growing pubic hair mod by MRGunnarG relying on your mod. Maybe it is a good idea if you both work together on this?

I really hope you can restore immersion. The only actually possible mitigation I see is not using this great pubic hair mehes at all because I cannot forgo the BD armor replacer which is really great stuff.

Best,

Dude2000 (I have invented growing pubic hair mods (for Oblivion))

Any particular tips for ENB settings or otherwise to get the meshes to look less pixelated?  Haven't had a problem with colors, bodyslide, or anything else other than that they don't seem to anti-alias much if at all (the natural mesh is particularly stricken with this).

14 hours ago, Dude2000 said:

@Karsalian: Thanks for the great mod! There is only a small problem with skimpy female armor replacers. If a character equips such a piece of armor which shows more from the relevant region than the replaced vanilla armor would, you will see that the pubic hair disappears. OK, you say, you just have to say SOS that this armor is revealing and voila! BUT: then also the male counterpart is set to revealing which will have strange consequences with penises poking through armor which is not that asthetic. It turns out there is no satisfying solution to this problem because the slot assignment by SOS does not differentiate between male and female. This is a real bummer for immersion!

Do you think it is possible to abandon the use of SOS for female pubic hair and to implement an own system relying on a different slot (which is in the best case tuned with the community (btw: please do not use slot 60!))? There is also the nice growing pubic hair mod by MRGunnarG relying on your mod. Maybe it is a good idea if you both work together on this?

I really hope you can restore immersion. The only actually possible mitigation I see is not using this great pubic hair mehes at all because I cannot forgo the BD armor replacer which is really great stuff.

Best,

Dude2000 (I have invented growing pubic hair mods (for Oblivion))

My wishlist for SoS contains two things.   One being support for meh321's address library (so no need to update on Bethsdeda CC releases), and secondly the ability for SoS to configure the schlong slot usage via MCM like BHUNP and 3BBB already do for the collision armor.

If you don't want to use SoS for pubic hair (but still want 3d pubic hair), then theres cubic hair on the nexus (which uses slot 49), however no SoS distrubtion means you would need to assign it to each character's inventory/outfit and it's not automatically color matching.

• 3 weeks later...

@Karsalian Can you update the OP for this?  You have to scroll about halfway down before you find out that in it's current form it automatically updates hair color and the description indicates it comes with red, black and yellow.  Maybe have the latest version changes at the top and the old at the bottom rather than how it is now?

On 6/28/2020 at 4:33 AM, Grummkol said:

@Karsalian Can you update the OP for this?  You have to scroll about halfway down before you find out that in it's current form it automatically updates hair color and the description indicates it comes with red, black and yellow.  Maybe have the latest version changes at the top and the old at the bottom rather than how it is now?

Apologies I’ve been super inactive lately but I’ll try to give it a go in the next couple of days!

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, skullgirls_ said:

hello what was the latest update for? i already hv the 2.0.4, 3ba, and color patch. whats new?

Nothing is new! Just was trying to update the description so would be more concise and actually helpful for people looking to download

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am using Cosio mod and was wondering if your mod works in that case, because all i got were those texture missing exclamaiton marks instead of some nice pubes. 

I got the SOS menu but thats about it. Did i do something wrong or does it simply not work with Cosio? Oh and btw i am using NMM. 

Thanks in advance. 

I have this installed with the BHUNP body. I built the bodyslide meshes for this body but whenever I give the Pubic hair to my character I get a CTD. Not sure why. I am playing in Skyrim VR with the VR version of SOS. Male schlongs are working just fine. If this is simply an addon to SOS full, why would the pubes cause a CTD? Is it the BHUNP body that is the culprit?

5 hours ago, jdods13 said:

I have this installed with the BHUNP body. I built the bodyslide meshes for this body but whenever I give the Pubic hair to my character I get a CTD. Not sure why. I am playing in Skyrim VR with the VR version of SOS. Male schlongs are working just fine. If this is simply an addon to SOS full, why would the pubes cause a CTD? Is it the BHUNP body that is the culprit?

I am having the same CTD issue with the VR version of RaceMenu and SOS. After some experimenting I found that I get no CTD and the hair equips successfully if I comment out that specific hair from the PHFPubicHairs.xml file. This disables the color functionality though, and I suspect that the CTD might have something to do with the VR version of NiOverride.

I did have some success with the oldrim version of this mod and the OsmelMC mod tweak linked earlier in the thread, but the color functionality did not always work correctly.

11 hours ago, sammyjj said:

I am having the same CTD issue with the VR version of RaceMenu and SOS. After some experimenting I found that I get no CTD and the hair equips successfully if I comment out that specific hair from the PHFPubicHairs.xml file. This disables the color functionality though, and I suspect that the CTD might have something to do with the VR version of NiOverride.

I did have some success with the oldrim version of this mod and the OsmelMC mod tweak linked earlier in the thread, but the color functionality did not always work correctly.

Yea. It is definitely this mod. I will just avoid using it until it gets updated for VR. This mod adds great immersion for females but it is definitely not worth the tinkering if you ask me. Would someone be willing to look into updating this mod so support VR SOS full?

• 3 weeks later...

Works well, but.. Is there any way of removing those you don't want? The remove function does, but also says you need to save, exit and uninstall those models - but there is only one esp unlike the Schlongs which can be individually removed. As such they just reinstall on loading again. Going though race by race plus vampires etc gets old quickly, especially for each new playthrough as it default loads. edit - just found the export json function - hope that works.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2020 at 8:01 AM, Du8i0us said:

Use this with the LE version of SoS Pubic Hair for Females : 

There is an add-on there that adds colour matched pubic hair to NPCs.

Thank you, I will check it out. I came to Oldrim after finishing SSE and I'm missing a few mods, but appreciating way more that weren't "ported" to SSE.
By the way, I noticed I'm not getting notifications when somebody replies me. How can I turn that on? I don't want to miss answers to posts and seem like a jerk that doesn't care :)