On 4/2/2020 at 11:13 PM, AttilaMagyar said:

@AylisIf I can only get growing pubic hair to work I'll be ecstatic :)

Install the mods in this order just below 'SoS SE':

SOS Addon - Pubic Hair for Females (OLDRIM works in SSE. Don't forget to equip the pubic hair in SOS)

SOS Growing Pubic Hair for females 1.2 (OLDRIM works in SSE)

SOS Female Pubic Hairs colored for NPCs (Now NPC get random pubic hair)

SOS FPH - 3BA Bodyslides (Now they work with the body)

Growing Pussy Hair - New hair and bugfixes (Getting the Oldrim mods to work correctly in SE)

Premade bodyslides for that combination (€: and wrong body):

WBody - Pubic Hair.7z

Btw. if you type a name there's a small window popping up. Click on the name there and the recipient will be informed. Otherwise the person might not see your post.

@Karsalian

Sorry for hijacking the thread 'a bit'. Didn't really intend to do that.

2 hours ago, Aylis said:

Install the mods in this order just below 'SoS SE':

SOS Addon - Pubic Hair for Females (OLDRIM works in SSE. Don't forget to equip the pubic hair in SOS)

SOS Growing Pubic Hair for females 1.2 (OLDRIM works in SSE)

SOS Female Pubic Hairs colored for NPCs (Now NPC get random pubic hair)

SOS FPH - 3BA Bodyslides (Now they work with the body)

Growing Pussy Hair - New hair and bugfixes (Getting the Oldrim mods to work correctly in SE)

Premade bodyslides for that combination:

WBody - Pubic Hair.7z 19.62 MB · 0 downloads

Btw. if you type a name there's a small window popping up. Click on the name there and the recipient will be informed. Otherwise the person might not see your post.

@Karsalian

Sorry for hijacking the thread 'a bit'. Didn't really intend to do that.

Thats alright , especially since you were able to help the other guy out.  Please just try to keep it civil :D

1 hour ago, Aylis said:

If i wasn't then it was unintentional. English is not my native language after all...

Nah youre all good, some of the things you said were a tad condescending. But you're intentions seemed good so its cool.

You can also use the acronym 'PEBCAK' (Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard). Had to use that one in quite a few reports. ;)

But hearing 'Layer 8' is already enough to make me giggle.. Most supporters know exactly whats going on then.

3 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

@Aylis,  I used your pre configured zip file and  the colored female pubic hair works great now but, I still can't seem to get growing pubic hair to function; how exactly did you get it to work, am I missing something here?

Did you equip one of the options of the pubic hair in SoS? Thats what i forgot the first time too.

On 4/12/2020 at 6:54 AM, sudeliukas said:

This mod only works in SSE? If yes, then why...... Such a good mod.

This mod is only for special edition. I didn’t make for oldrim because I don’t play oldrim anymore, crashed wayyyyyyy to often for my taste. However I think I can make a version for Oldrim, no guarantees that the color changing script will work though. Would definitely need people to test

18 hours ago, Karsalian said:

This mod is only for special edition. I didn’t make for oldrim because I don’t play oldrim anymore, crashed wayyyyyyy to often for my taste. However I think I can make a version for Oldrim, no guarantees that the color changing script will work though. Would definitely need people to test

I just need more variations, since now i can only use 4 of them and i dont really care about colors. Well, If its not hard to add more variations, maybe we can make a somekind deal :) 

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem. The mod worked fine before. Then I updated Skyrim. Re-downloaded everything. The only mod that`s not working is this.

I have the correct versions of everything, as everything else is working as it should. SOS, Racemenu, Papyrus. The problem I have, is that the hairs do not show up in the SOS MCM menu.  What should I do?

9 hours ago, Fupareal said:

I have a problem. The mod worked fine before. Then I updated Skyrim. Re-downloaded everything. The only mod that`s not working is this.

I have the correct versions of everything, as everything else is working as it should. SOS, Racemenu, Papyrus. The problem I have, is that the hairs do not show up in the SOS MCM menu.  What should I do?

Sounds like a super stupid question, but is the esp active in your load order (not just installed)?

Don't worry, this has also happened to me once.

On 5/1/2020 at 8:07 PM, cminnow said:

Didn't seem like it was discussed... but how would this be used with Bosse bodies? Or is it incompatible?

As far as I can tell that mod only changes textures of the bodies, if you install the pubic hairs from that just choose ones from this that make it look alright and you shouldnt have any issues