On 4/2/2020 at 5:36 PM, Aylis said:

Install the mods in this order just below 'SoS SE':

SOS Addon - Pubic Hair for Females (OLDRIM works in SSE. Don't forget to equip the pubic hair in SOS)

SOS Growing Pubic Hair for females 1.2 (OLDRIM works in SSE)

SOS Female Pubic Hairs colored for NPCs (Now NPC get random pubic hair)

SOS FPH - 3BA Bodyslides (Now they work with the body)

Growing Pussy Hair - New hair and bugfixes (Getting the Oldrim mods to work correctly in SE)

Premade bodyslides for that combination (€: and wrong body):

WBody - Pubic Hair.7z 19.62 MB · 78 downloads

Btw. if you type a name there's a small window popping up. Click on the name there and the recipient will be informed. Otherwise the person might not see your post.

@Karsalian

Sorry for hijacking the thread 'a bit'. Didn't really intend to do that.

Sorry that I didn't respond sooner but, I just wanted to thank you for the Zip file re: WBody, That worked perfectly  :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I want to use the Pubic Hairs together with panties from the mod TAWOBA, but unfortunately both the Pubic Hars and the panties are both on slot 52, so I can only use one at a time.

But I would have liked the Pubic Hairs and the Pantis to be displayed at the same time, so that the hairs look out of the Pantis.

Is there a way to do this without editing the meshes of the panites?

17 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

Hello,

I want to use the Pubic Hairs together with panties from the mod TAWOBA, but unfortunately both the Pubic Hars and the panties are both on slot 52, so I can only use one at a time.

But I would have liked the Pubic Hairs and the Pantis to be displayed at the same time, so that the hairs look out of the Pantis.

Is there a way to do this without editing the meshes of the panites?

Nope. Unless you change the slot for the panties, since SOS uses 52 the pubics need to use 52

12 hours ago, Cyrodiil_Sword said:

I can assign them to NPC in the MCM but if I dont do that no NPC have any. Is there a way to have them randomly get one?

There should be a way to assign the probabilities of each in the MCM make sure that it isnt 0 and it should show up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get this to run properly. Everything appears in game fine but the colour matching/changing doesn't work. Everyone gets black pubes. No exceptions. It won't even change if I alter the colour manually either. Can anyone tell me what I may be doing wrong?

22 hours ago, Nelandros said:

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get this to run properly. Everything appears in game fine but the colour matching/changing doesn't work. Everyone gets black pubes. No exceptions. It won't even change if I alter the colour manually either. Can anyone tell me what I may be doing wrong?

Do you have RaceMenu and PapyrusUtils installed? They are required for the color matching to work.

2 minutes ago, Erstam said:

Do you have RaceMenu and PapyrusUtils installed? They are required for the color matching to work.

Well there's another problem. I didn't have RaceMenu installed at first so I thought that may have been my problem. After installing it though the game now crashes every time pubic hair tries to load (whenever armor/clothing is taken off etc) I'm really not having much luck here ?

Oh and yes I have Papyrus installed

5 minutes ago, Nelandros said:

Well there's another problem. I didn't have RaceMenu installed at first so I thought that may have been my problem. After installing it though the game now crashes every time pubic hair tries to load (whenever armor/clothing is taken off etc) I'm really not having much luck here ?

Oh and yes I have Papyrus installed

Too bad. Unfortunately I can't tell why it crashes for you. :( RaceMenu is the hard requirement, you need PapyrusUtil only if you want to customize the colors in the SOS MCM.

8 minutes ago, Erstam said:

Too bad. Unfortunately I can't tell why it crashes for you. :( RaceMenu is the hard requirement, you need PapyrusUtil only if you want to customize the colors in the SOS MCM.

Damn that's too bad. I can't understand it either. As soon as I remove RaceMenu then the crashing problem is removed, but I'm right back at the black pubes only problem again. Guess I will just have to settle for that then :(

2 minutes ago, Nelandros said:

Damn that's too bad. I can't understand it either. As soon as I remove RaceMenu then the crashing problem is removed, but I'm right back at the black pubes only problem again. Guess I will just have to settle for that then :(

Well, there are alternatives, like Cubic Hairs, or The Painted Lady. Try them out and see if they work for you.

2 hours ago, Erstam said:

Well, there are alternatives, like Cubic Hairs, or The Painted Lady. Try them out and see if they work for you.

Hmm, there not really what I as looking for. Cubic's colours just seem...off, to me.

If you were to take an educated guess, what would you say the most likely issue would be? A script conflict maybe? I'm not really sure what tends to cause most crashes in a modded Skyrim playthrough, but I think I need to have a serious clear out of my data folder so if you can recommend a place to start that would be great!

On 11/22/2020 at 10:03 PM, supercaca said:

Where are the BHUNP bodyslide files?

They don't exist. :)I currently have no plans to convert the files nor the desire to if I'm being completely honest. If you or anyone else would like to convert them, I'd be glad to add it to the download list

15 hours ago, Karsalian said:

They don't exist. :)I currently have no plans to convert the files nor the desire to if I'm being completely honest. If you or anyone else would like to convert them, I'd be glad to add it to the download list

Ok, I am a totally ass when it comes to messing with the meshes and bodyslide and all that... I really hope someone makes a conversion, because this mod and BHUNP greatly deserve the attention.
Thanks for the clear answer.

On 11/23/2020 at 8:59 PM, Erstam said:

Actually I found another alternative; the Oldrim version of this mod! Strangely enough it seems to work for me in SE along with the patch to add the npc hair colouring option. There are less pubic hair options but it has all the ones I intended on using anyway so it worked out perfectly! Thank you for your suggestions though as I may not have thought to use the Oldrim version if not for them :)

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have a link to the Oldrim version? In SkyrimVR, the black version of this mod (1.1.0_B) works flawlessly, but no pubic hair at all for NPCs with the coloured version (2.0.4)! Maybe a problem with the VR version of Racemenu (in Vortex, I have a warning about Racemenu requiring a CBBE.esp that doesn't exist). I have installed Racemenu for both SE and VR and PapyrusUtil.

• 1 month later...

Ok this took me forever to figure out in VR.  First, you need the new RaceMenu for VR here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080

Then you need to install RaceCompatibility with fixes for SSE here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2853

Then, toward the end of your mod order after SOS, bodyslides, SexLab, etc., you have to use Raistlin1's 1.3b all in one plus OsmelMC's Mod Tweaks, all from oldrim.  Make sure you use both OsmelMC's body slide tweak for SOS as well as his addon tweak.  Download and install Raistlin1's mod followed by OsmelMC's after SexLab, bodyslides and SOS in your mod order, and it works with color changing in VR.  Links:

BTW, you can also use painted lady for SSE combined with Babes of Skyrim in VR.  The pros to that one is that it makes general NPCs (both male and female) look AMAZING (like a silver bullet to NPCs imo)... but the cons are that it cannot be configured like the mods above, nor does it play well with other NPC mods (examples- Opulent Thieves Guild, Rigmor of Bruma, etc.), nor is it lore friendly (example- lots of NPCs have radically different colored hair plus different clothing).  Here is the link:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78466-2018-05-15-markdfs-patcher-reuploaded-sse-the-painted-lady-color-matching-pubic-hairs/page/4/

Unfortunately I've not been able to get anything else to work in VR that includes automatic color matching for NPCs, to include just regular Painted Lady SSE.

• 1 month later...
On 1/9/2021 at 11:00 AM, buildamystery said:

Ok this took me forever to figure out in VR.  First, you need the new RaceMenu for VR here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080

Then you need to install RaceCompatibility with fixes for SSE here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2853

Then, toward the end of your mod order after SOS, bodyslides, SexLab, etc., you have to use Raistlin1's 1.3b all in one plus OsmelMC's Mod Tweaks, all from oldrim.  Make sure you use both OsmelMC's body slide tweak for SOS as well as his addon tweak.  Download and install Raistlin1's mod followed by OsmelMC's after SexLab, bodyslides and SOS in your mod order, and it works with color changing in VR.  Links:

Thaaaank you for this.  I will note that the RaceCompatibility part seems to be totally optional for me at least: I disabled it because it was conflicting with Sacrilege and so far I haven't noticed any problems.