18 hours ago, Karsalian said:

I’ll make 3BA versions of the files according to the authors instructions and hope that fixes your problem. Hopefully will be able to get that done by Tuesday 

Sounds great as i've run into the same problem.

11 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

I thought that I would mention that Koffman's mod (Cubic Hairs Renewal for CBBE and UUNP for SSE} works fine but it doesn't auto equip all NPC's unless you give it to them individually,

maybe you can adapt from that if it helps :)

Thanks

those meshes are included already :)

26 minutes ago, AttilaMagyar said:

@Aylis,

How did you install this addon?

I mean what did you actually do to get it to work?

erm,  use  a  mod  manager  and install  it ? 3ba is bodyslide files so you have to build them and then copy them  into this mods correct folder...also nothing should overwrite this mod.

Hmmm,  I've done that and also used the  SOS Female Pubic Hairs colored for NPCs 2.04 mod as well.

When you say to: copy them  into this mods correct folder, Is that an extra step beyond using bodyslide and doing the batch group thing?  Note: I've copied the files from 3ba to calentia's folder to show them in body slide as well.

If you look up a couple of notes, you can see what my results are so far in the posted picture. Plus, there's no option in MCM to use 3ba pubes.

I'm obviously missing something here :)

10 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Hmmm,  I've done that and also used the  SOS Female Pubic Hairs colored for NPCs 2.04 mod as well.

When you say to: copy them  into this mods correct folder, Is that an extra step beyond using bodyslide and doing the batch group thing?  Note: I've copied the files from 3ba to calentia's folder to show them in body slide as well.

If you look up a couple of notes, you can see what my results are so far in the posted picture. Plus, there's no option in MCM to use 3ba pubes.

There is no option in the MCM for this because you are just replacing the meshes when you run Bodyslide and select the correct files, they should overwrite each other. What looks to be your issue is that the files arent actually being built to whatever preset youre using. Double check that and let us know. Please note that these will not work with the UNP body type unless you take the time to convert them yourself. If you need more help feel free to post again!

12 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

I've copied the files from 3ba to calentia's folder to show them in body slide as well.

If you had to do that then it sounds more like you havn't installed the bodyslide studio correctly or you're not starting it through your mod manager.

17 minutes ago, Aylis said:

If you had to do that then it sounds more like you havn't installed the bodyslide studio correctly or you're not starting it through your mod manager.

Nothing  wrong  with manually copying caliente bodyslide stuff  into bodyslide, then I always set batch folder somewhere  on  disk  and then manually copy meshes it into correct mod folder ( where the meshes are ) . Then I have the same problem 90% of pubic hair is either invisible or deep in the body so in some cases it clips trough just like in that pic which didnt  clip with previous  version, there are no body presets under 3ba option and  thats why it clips or not shows or appears inside   the  body...

12 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

3ba  has no  bodyslide presets .... main version does...

1 hour ago, agiz19 said:

Nothing  wrong  with manually copying caliente bodyslide stuff  into bodyslide, then I always set batch folder somewhere  on  disk  and then manually copy meshes it into correct mod folder ( where the meshes are ) . Then I have the same problem 90% of pubic hair is either invisible or deep in the body so in some cases it clips trough just like in that pic which didnt  clip with previous  version, there are no body presets under 3ba option and  thats why it clips or not shows or appears inside   the  body...

I'm using Wrong Body and got absolutely no issues with the pubic hair on NPC. My PC even got growing pubic hair and this works fine too (using assets from this mod).

The big problem for most seems to be figuring out which combination of body, presets and bodyslides actually works for their built. And then using the required tools (like LOOT or Bodyslide) correctly.

2 hours ago, Aylis said:

I'm using Wrong Body and got absolutely no issues with the pubic hair on NPC. My PC even got growing pubic hair and this works fine too (using assets from this mod).

The big problem for most seems to be figuring out which combination of body, presets and bodyslides actually works for their built. And then using the required tools (like LOOT or Bodyslide) correctly.

the body hair works version 2.03 and 2.04 and does not work with 3ba bodyslides it clips its sunken in body so your point is  that user  should complete the  mod for them to work...? and if u are not manipulating groin belly area and use curvy preset for instance then there should be no clipping , like in 2.03 or 2.04 , as i said 3ba has no bodyslide  presets tied to it not even original ones from bodyslide , i  really dont know how can you use LOOT wrong... Again version 2.03 and 2.04  work without issues, 3ba does not so the problem there and not in bodyslide instalation or whateevr and  what is even the difference which is nowhere stated just 3ba and thats it - if this is for cbpcccc belly support then i dont see a reason why even use since i and most people use full smp without that balloon simulations.  

@agiz19

Got to dissect all that a bit...

What 'body hair'? Or do you mean 'pubic hair'? Just to make sure that we're talking about the same subject.

'does not work with 3ba bodyslides it clips its sunken in body'

Strange, i must be doing something wrong. I use the bodyslides and got no clipping.

your point is  that user  should complete the  mod for them to work...?

It works as it is, so you don't have to complete their mod. 

'if u are not manipulating groin belly area and use curvy preset for instance then there should be no clipping'

I didn't, installed a curvy preset and still have no clipping. 

i  really dont know how can you use LOOT wrong...

Oh boy, then you'll be in for a nasty surprise. I've seen that happen way too often... Run something around 500 mods where a lot of them are not from Nexus and then try to use LOOT for your loadorder. That is the worst thing you can do! 

3ba does not so the problem there and not in bodyslide instalation or whateevr and  what is even the difference which is nowhere stated just 3ba and thats it - if this is for cbpcccc belly support then i dont see a reason why even use since i and most people use full smp without that balloon simulations.

No idea what you mean by that. I guess even a native english speaker will have problems with that one...

In the end it boils down to this:

Manually copied stuff - i didn't do that

Creating some sort of own way to install things - i didn't, i've only choosen where to place the mod in my list.

Getting problems (clipping, etc) - mine works absolutely fine.

And now i'm out here. Got to prepare the new update for the guide (and include this mod and the bodyslides from here).

2 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Alas, my problem is solved :) , I added "Wrong Body " . Thanks  Aylis 

Btw, I'm also using Arousal based breast adguster  for se (Abba)

You're welcome. ;)

Btw. the new update is finished and i created a few more preconfigured bodyslides to download. Also if you have a question just ask...

6 hours ago, Aylis said:

@agiz19

Got to dissect all that a bit...

What 'body hair'? Or do you mean 'pubic hair'? Just to make sure that we're talking about the same subject.

'does not work with 3ba bodyslides it clips its sunken in body'

Strange, i must be doing something wrong. I use the bodyslides and got no clipping.

your point is  that user  should complete the  mod for them to work...?

It works as it is, so you don't have to complete their mod. 

'if u are not manipulating groin belly area and use curvy preset for instance then there should be no clipping'

I didn't, installed a curvy preset and still have no clipping. 

i  really dont know how can you use LOOT wrong...

Oh boy, then you'll be in for a nasty surprise. I've seen that happen way too often... Run something around 500 mods where a lot of them are not from Nexus and then try to use LOOT for your loadorder. That is the worst thing you can do! 

3ba does not so the problem there and not in bodyslide instalation or whateevr and  what is even the difference which is nowhere stated just 3ba and thats it - if this is for cbpcccc belly support then i dont see a reason why even use since i and most people use full smp without that balloon simulations.

No idea what you mean by that. I guess even a native english speaker will have problems with that one...

In the end it boils down to this:

Manually copied stuff - i didn't do that

Creating some sort of own way to install things - i didn't, i've only choosen where to place the mod in my list.

Getting problems (clipping, etc) - mine works absolutely fine.

And now i'm out here. Got to prepare the new update for the guide (and include this mod and the bodyslides from here).

ok i will  try so explain it in more grammatically correct way, whatever man, you clearly interpreted  everything  wrong, i guess its Pubic hair since the thread is called SOS Female Pubic Hairs colored for NPCs, also  you  forgot to bold out 2.03 and  2.04 which is the whole point of it ,  looks like your the only one got 3ba to work because you use that Wrong Body..., CBBE 3bbb and v2.03/v2.04 WORKS with every CBBE  preset in there which i said multiple times  and with 3ba bodyslide hair clips or its sunken - and yet you didnt say whats  the difference between 2.04 bodyslide and 3ba bodyslide, pardon its caliente tools folder and its files.

BodySlide software is standalone... - since you didnt understand.

who said you copied stuff manually... 

LUL @ 500 esps 

what own sort of  way install thing?  if setting folders manually is that....

great you have chosen where to put the mod in your list manually, must feel great.

works very fine , good for you, much cute.

edit:  after manually adding preset to 3ba bodyslide files the hair works doesnt clip and its not sunken which confirms what i was saying...  and i dont  see any difference between 3ba and regular 2.04  version, if its for  CBPC belly support? looks like it, then FULL SMP has no  gain from this or whatever was it meant for.

@agiz19

Post #116: Nothing  wrong  with manually copying caliente bodyslide stuff  into bodyslide... ...then manually copy meshes it into correct mod folder

Post #123: what own sort of  way install thing?  if setting folders manually is that

Exactly that and absolutely unnecessary.

Post #116: the body hair works

Post #123: you clearly interpreted  everything  wrong, i guess its Pubic hair since the thread is called SOS Female Pubic Hairs colored for NPCs

Who again used the term 'body hair' first? But i interpreted everything wrong... 

post #123: looks like your the only one got 3ba to work because you use that Wrong Body..., CBBE 3bbb and v2.03/v2.04 WORKS with every CBBE  preset

Now you are just contradicting yourself within the same line... It can only be one thing or the other. Either it works only with 'Wrong Body' or it works with every CBBE preset (your own words btw).

post #123: BodySlide software is standalone... - since you didnt understand.

And the problem with that is what exactly?

Step A: Download 'BodySlide and Outfit Studio'

Step B: Install it with the mod manager like any other mod

Step 01: Run 'BodySlide and Outfit Studio' through the mod manager

Step 02: Adjust some settings.

Step 03: Select what you want to change.

Step 04: Start it.

Step 05: Repeat 'Step 01' to 'Step 04' as often as required for the different presets of the used body.

Step 06: Tell the mod manager to convert the results into a mod.

Step 07: Activate the new mod (aka the newly created bodyslides)

Step 08: Start the game and have fun.

Looks like i understand how bodyslide works well enough. 

post #123: who said you copied stuff manually... 

Nobody. I just said 'i didn't'. Btw. that part (in post #120) is a comparison between your method and mine.

Post #116: I have the same problem 90% of pubic hair is either invisible or deep in the body so in some cases it clips trough

Post #123 : ...and with 3ba bodyslide hair clips or its sunken

Post #106: Looking good so far. Already had some enemies that had pubic hair (and it looked fine). 

Your method doesn't seem to work - mine does. And you can be pissed about that as much as you like. It doesn't change the results.

Why do i get the feeling you're not even using a body that is meant for 3BA/3BBB...

Post #116: great you have chosen where to put the mod in your list manually, must feel great.

Thanks for asking. It does indeed feel great, especially with all the positive feedback.

Anyway, you can either learn from all this or choose not to. I honestly don't care at this point anymore and i got way more important things to do than this here.