Jump to content

Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)


Recommended Posts

Posted
45 minutes ago, FrootieLoopies said:

Is this just for the torso and up? I don't have any tats for the legs/thighs and only one arm can have tats.

 

No, seems like something is wrong with your setup. I get tattoos on all four limbs with no problem.

Posted
39 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

 

No, seems like something is wrong with your setup. I get tattoos on all four limbs with no problem.

Okay so then some of tats for all the limbs arent showing up on the list in the overlays only a few on the looksmenu then. I've tried changing the load order and doing it manually. My fallout/f4se ver is 1.10.984 I don't know if that would have a effect on it and I will have to downgrade I wouldnt doubt it. I don't have any 1k - 4k+ skin textures the only thing for "skin textures" is obv cbbe and hipoly faces. You think maybe Its because I have to downgrade because the looksmenu isnt stable? 

Posted
1 hour ago, FrootieLoopies said:

Okay so then some of tats for all the limbs arent showing up on the list in the overlays only a few on the looksmenu then. I've tried changing the load order and doing it manually. My fallout/f4se ver is 1.10.984 I don't know if that would have a effect on it and I will have to downgrade I wouldnt doubt it. I don't have any 1k - 4k+ skin textures the only thing for "skin textures" is obv cbbe and hipoly faces. You think maybe Its because I have to downgrade because the looksmenu isnt stable? 

 

Hard to say, I'm still running Fallout 4 1.10.163 with F4SE 0.6.23 and LooksMenu 1.6.20 at the moment, since I'm waiting on some other mods that haven't updated for the new game version yet.

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

 

Hard to say, I'm still running Fallout 4 1.10.163 with F4SE 0.6.23 and LooksMenu 1.6.20 at the moment, since I'm waiting on some other mods that haven't updated for the new game version yet.

hmm oki, I will try to come up wit something and if I find it, i'll mention it but for now i'll let the mods update. it could (prob is) be because I updated the game tbh I was on .163 and it was working fine. I'm just to lazy to downgrade it tbh. So I'll just keep hacking at it and see maybe if its one of my mods, i dont know anyone else on this thread that has a ver .984. So it's hard to tell. thanks : )

Edited by FrootieLoopies
Posted
Spoiler
22 hours ago, vaultbait said:

 

I don't know of any limit, but there's a known bug in LooksMenu's overlay tracking where the entries in the list get out of sync with the actual state, and then removing an overlay (either manually or when scripts try to do it automatically) winds up removing the wrong entry. Immersive Nail Polish ships with a patched LM 1.6.20 that fixes that, but also LM 1.7.1 should have the same fix if you're playing the Fallout 4 NG version already.

 

Edit: If you're stuck putting up with the bug for now (e.g. you're wanting to run an older LM 1.6.18), workarounds are to save and load your game before making overlay changes, or to save a preset and then immediately apply it again before making overlay adjustments.

 

 

Yeah, weird, I downgraded my game and am using LM 1.6.20. I've been using the nail polish specifically from Captive Tattoos, didn't even know about Immersive Nail Polish but that mod actually looks great. Might give that a try, looks way more practical

 

Thanks for the help, for now the workaround did it 👍

Posted
17 hours ago, alex369lop said:

Someone has this problem where the face tattoos work but the body tattoos can't be seen when they are in an animation or something similar

 

Some people trying to use the NG game version with newer AAF and LooksMenu have reported that body morphs and overlays aren't being correctly copied from the real player character to the body double AAF uses for scenes involving the player.

 

Are you seeing this on the old 1.10.163 Fallout 4, or the "NG" version?

Posted
On 7/21/2024 at 9:25 PM, vaultbait said:

 

Some people trying to use the NG game version with newer AAF and LooksMenu have reported that body morphs and overlays aren't being correctly copied from the real player character to the body double AAF uses for scenes involving the player.

 

Are you seeing this on the old 1.10.163 Fallout 4, or the "NG" version?

In the NG with the new aaf update well the experimental one 

Posted
4 hours ago, alex369lop said:

In the NG with the new aaf update well the experimental one 

mine is doing it too but its much better then not at all, I will just wait until the smart ones set it right :)

Posted
4 hours ago, alex369lop said:

In the NG with the new aaf update well the experimental one 

 

29 minutes ago, keymaster1965 said:

mine is doing it too but its much better then not at all, I will just wait until the smart ones set it right :)

 

Yes, the next AAF version will fix it (already undergoing final testing so should release "soon").

Posted
On 7/23/2024 at 11:37 PM, vaultbait said:

 

 

Yes, the next AAF version will fix it (already undergoing final testing so should release "soon").

Thx for the information 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 6/3/2024 at 8:12 AM, rhb38 said:

Thank you very much JB. for providing such a good tattoo, but after I used "Realistic Facial Proportions" or "HiPoly Faces", only a part of the facial tattoo remained. It seems that the tattoo can only be generated on the original mesh and cannot be attached to the new head mesh. Please tell me how to solve this problem. Thank you.

1.png

 

I'm having the same issue with the "Realistic Facial Proportions" mod.

Posted
On 8/12/2024 at 12:13 AM, randomguy12324 said:

Hi have new QOS tats been added? Btw been quite sometime since I moded fo4 I guess most stuff is broken due to last update?

 

This mod really only relies on LooksMenu (and F4SE), so just install new enough versions of those and it should still work fine.

 

Most things have been updated by now, the things I'm aware of still impacted are any mods that rely on SUP F4SE or RobCo Patcher (which unfortunately includes some mods I've made). Their authors say they're working on updates though, so hopefully won't be long now...

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Guys, The tats get applied successfully with the tats after rape but when I try to manually add them through slm 14 and extras they don't appear on the body, even though I apply them and they get ticked. any fix?

Edited by azaria777
Posted
On 9/1/2024 at 10:21 AM, azaria777 said:

Guys, The tats get applied successfully with the tats after rape but when I try to manually add them through slm 14 and extras they don't appear on the body, even though I apply them and they get ticked. any fix?

Has nobody experienced this issue?

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

It's a shame this wasn't split into categories or something so we can download each category/type separately so it's easier to scroll through. Most of these I've never used, and I don't know enough to go messing with the files, and there is so much in the json file; I'm sure if I delete the info there, they won't show up in-game, but I don't have enough time to go through that just to find out it failed or something.

 

I don't suppose that could be a request?

Posted
On 9/11/2024 at 6:18 AM, georgechalkias said:

I like this mod but is there a way to scroll faster in the menu tattoo list? Some tattoo mods are placed under captive tattoos which takes a looooong time to scroll through.

Hold your arrow up/down key, or set your scroll wheel to freewheel. A scroll bar would be handy.

Posted
On 9/15/2024 at 11:08 AM, Random_Troll said:

It's a shame this wasn't split into categories or something so we can download each category/type separately so it's easier to scroll through. 

That would be more Looksmenu's job but I don't think there will be any news at this point in that regard. Needless to say, if it were to happen I'd be happy to make the relevant adjustments. 

Posted
On 9/15/2024 at 5:08 PM, Random_Troll said:

It's a shame this wasn't split into categories or something so we can download each category/type separately so it's easier to scroll through. Most of these I've never used, and I don't know enough to go messing with the files, and there is so much in the json file; I'm sure if I delete the info there, they won't show up in-game, but I don't have enough time to go through that just to find out it failed or something.

 

I don't suppose that could be a request?

I agree with this poster.

I never use any of the intricate or large designs.

To me it feels not plausible that wastelands raiders would and spend the hours required to do all that.

I only use "tatoos" that look like they are written with a magic marker (tamed by raiders, rapemeat, whore, rimjobs, toilet, slut, etc etc) or a sharpie and of course the brands, which are also plausible and have historical precedent.

 

JB already did a lot of work with those and if you read this I know you dont owe us anything and i am grateful for all you do. :)

If there was  a sepearte pack focused on "written/scribbled" marks, plus the brands. I would however be happy to use it in lieu of the full set .

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...