Kalamaki22 Posted May 2, 2023 Posted May 2, 2023 On 5/1/2023 at 12:36 AM, andy_wlf said: I'm using the mod normally, Without nukaride mod, just with the looksmenu and the body texture "the body of alice" in your case it must have conflicted with some body texture you're using Hi Andy, thank you, as mentioned I don't have the problem when not using either mod that adjusts the tattoos to suit JBs absolutely amazing and funny Nukaride mod. The texture problem only occurs on the new tattoos, the older ones are still as expected with the adjusted tattoos. So your response confirms the issue and is appreciated. On a side note you should try Nukaride, yes it is hardcore, but characters such as Sis are just so amusing and you can opt out of content. I didn't enjoy JB's commonwealth slavers as that is too dark for me.
Rythal Posted May 3, 2023 Posted May 3, 2023 Hi JB, love the mod! I have a quick question, for the male body tattoos I am not able to move them around the body like I can with the female body tattoos. Did I mess up installing the mod or is that function disabled for the male body tattoos?
JB. Posted May 3, 2023 Author Posted May 3, 2023 25 minutes ago, Rythal said: Hi JB, love the mod! I have a quick question, for the male body tattoos I am not able to move them around the body like I can with the female body tattoos. Did I mess up installing the mod or is that function disabled for the male body tattoos? I probably forgot to adjust the values for the male tattoos. go to DATA/F4SE/Plugins/F4EE/Overlays/SlaveTattoos.esp Open Overlays.json with Notepad. Choose to replace all "transformable" : false By "transformable" : true
JB. Posted May 3, 2023 Author Posted May 3, 2023 On 4/30/2023 at 1:55 AM, Kalamaki22 said: I had forgotten to answer you. But, yes, tisseman must update his version of my mod. It's a somewhat tedious process because basically he would have to unpack all his tattoos, unpack all mine. Overwrite all of his tattoos over mine, and repackage them. In theory it is easy but we are talking about almost 2,000 textures so it will take a while.
Kalamaki22 Posted May 4, 2023 Posted May 4, 2023 12 hours ago, JB. said: I had forgotten to answer you. But, yes, tisseman must update his version of my mod. It's a somewhat tedious process because basically he would have to unpack all his tattoos, unpack all mine. Overwrite all of his tattoos over mine, and repackage them. In theory it is easy but we are talking about almost 2,000 textures so it will take a while. Wow that sounds a lot of work, so best to run the old version until they have had time. Said it before we are very lucky to have modders like you guys.
ShitposterExtreme Posted May 15, 2023 Posted May 15, 2023 Im pretty sure Im an idiot but how do I get the facial tattoos on? Ive searched under the extras and overlay for body but doesnt appear but Ive got a feeling Im just not looking at the character creator correctly
vaultbait Posted May 15, 2023 Posted May 15, 2023 10 minutes ago, ShitposterExtreme said: Im pretty sure Im an idiot but how do I get the facial tattoos on? Ive searched under the extras and overlay for body but doesnt appear but Ive got a feeling Im just not looking at the character creator correctly They're under the face editor where you can select things like makeup and blemishes (specifically in the "face paints" category if memory serves), they're not overlays you can access from the body editor. 2
ShitposterExtreme Posted May 16, 2023 Posted May 16, 2023 (edited) On 5/15/2023 at 11:48 PM, vaultbait said: They're under the face editor where you can select things like makeup and blemishes (specifically in the "face paints" category if memory serves), they're not overlays you can access from the body editor. Ill check again but didnt see it appear, only bruises and cuts but they look like theyre either stock or came with the valkrye face mod. Tbh Im probs forgotten how this game works since I havent played it since release. Edit - Yep still cant find them for some reason. Not sure if its reliant on a dependent for it or if looksmenu is missing it for some reason. Edit 2- Some weird conflict with Valkyr's face models for some reason, no idea why. Edited May 23, 2023 by ShitposterExtreme update
Sensemila1 Posted May 23, 2023 Posted May 23, 2023 Is there any better way to go than to have to scroll through hundreds of overlays. Is anyone aware of some mod that adds a search feature to the overlays, or anything to expedite the process?
vaultbait Posted May 23, 2023 Posted May 23, 2023 10 hours ago, Sensemila1 said: Is there any better way to go than to have to scroll through hundreds of overlays. Is anyone aware of some mod that adds a search feature to the overlays, or anything to expedite the process? As far as I know, there is not. Any interface changes to support that would have to be added to the LooksMenu mod (for example, hierarchical selection trees/categories or keyword searching). The best hack I have, which isn't much of one, is to use both the down button and pull down on the left analog stick on my controller at the same time in order to double the scrolling speed (and if you don't play with a controller, then even that's not much help I guess). 2
pin9 Posted June 10, 2023 Posted June 10, 2023 hey the facial tattos arent working do you have any idea why
vaultbait Posted June 11, 2023 Posted June 11, 2023 On 6/10/2023 at 3:28 PM, pin9 said: hey the facial tattos arent working do you have any idea why The most common reason is you selected to install 2K (HD) overlays when you're using 1K (vanilla) face textures, or vice versa.
vranina Posted June 21, 2023 Posted June 21, 2023 Some of the tattoos color the body pink, but are not displayed.
JB. Posted June 21, 2023 Author Posted June 21, 2023 3 minutes ago, vranina said: Some of the tattoos color the body pink, but are not displayed. You have Tisseman's Captive tattoos installed which is currently not compatible with my mod as mine now adds more tattoos. 2
vranina Posted June 21, 2023 Posted June 21, 2023 Thanks a lot, I had even forgotten what this mod was. I remove it immediately.
Thefakest Posted July 3, 2023 Posted July 3, 2023 Where can i find the 2k version? i saw people mentioned it but cant seem to find it.
beeline134 Posted July 8, 2023 Posted July 8, 2023 Hey man , love the mod , i have a question tho , there are 3 options for female tatsafterrape (classic/renewed/bbc) , because i wish to have all , does classic option included other two? if not , is there another way to do that ?
DrSeptimus Posted July 13, 2023 Posted July 13, 2023 I somehow would love this mod to be ported to skyrim se so i can use at both the game.
drp23 Posted July 15, 2023 Posted July 15, 2023 I assumed I knew how to do this, but when I tried, it didn't work. How would one go about hiding all of the bodywriting tattoos from appearing in the menu, so that I don't have to scroll for 5 minutes every time I want to add some of the injury marks?
hansischwanzi Posted July 17, 2023 Posted July 17, 2023 (edited) Hello, Cloud not find any solution for my problem online. Maybe someone here can help. I have a glitch like problem like this here: Thought it was caused by cbbe body but it doesn't seem so. Also the solution mentioned above could not help, I tried it with no chlothes equiped. I don't happens when I remove all skin overlays. Someone has a solution for this? Edited July 17, 2023 by hansischwanzi
Gamaramdi Posted July 17, 2023 Posted July 17, 2023 (edited) 1 hour ago, hansischwanzi said: Hello, Cloud not find any solution for my problem online. Maybe someone here can help. I have a glitch like problem like this here: Thought it was caused by cbbe body but it doesn't seem so. Also the solution mentioned above could not help, I tried it with no chlothes equiped. I don't happens when I remove all skin overlays. Someone has a solution for this? Yeap, that is bc's your blood doesnt match the resolution of the body, used to drive me crazy, here's how to fix it: Open the mesh of the body or clothing with the issue Select the body (skin) on the right side Right click and select properties Disable the first check box named full precision and click ok go to file/export/to nif with reference (crtl+alt+e) and overwrite the mesh (you might like to save a copy of the original first in the same menu) Edited July 17, 2023 by Gamaramdi
hansischwanzi Posted July 17, 2023 Posted July 17, 2023 4 hours ago, Gamaramdi said: Yeap, that is bc's your blood doesnt match the resolution of the body, used to drive me crazy, here's how to fix it: Open the mesh of the body or clothing with the issue Select the body (skin) on the right side Right click and select properties Disable the first check box named full precision and click ok go to file/export/to nif with reference (crtl+alt+e) and overwrite the mesh (you might like to save a copy of the original first in the same menu) Thank you very much for your reply. I already tried this as it was the recommended solution in another post. It didn't work for me because the problem occurs even without clothes, so I assume it must be something that is always worn. That would leave only CBBE Body and the tattoo. Tattoos didn't have a file to edit and CBBE didn't even have the checkbox checked: What is my mistake?
Gamaramdi Posted July 18, 2023 Posted July 18, 2023 3 hours ago, hansischwanzi said: Thank you very much for your reply. I already tried this as it was the recommended solution in another post. It didn't work for me because the problem occurs even without clothes, so I assume it must be something that is always worn. That would leave only CBBE Body and the tattoo. Tattoos didn't have a file to edit and CBBE didn't even have the checkbox checked: What is my mistake? That should have done the trick, check out in nexus for a different blood decals try with diferent textures there are some of better quelity and lighter weight, i dont recall wich am i using but im sure they are not vanilla 1
hansischwanzi Posted July 18, 2023 Posted July 18, 2023 11 hours ago, Gamaramdi said: That should have done the trick, check out in nexus for a different blood decals try with diferent textures there are some of better quelity and lighter weight, i dont recall wich am i using but im sure they are not vanilla Downloaded this: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/212?tab=description Seems to do the trick. Thank you so much for your help!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now