lliMill Posted September 23, 2024 Posted September 23, 2024 Hi, I have a weird problem where the body tattoos work fine, but in the looksmenu extra menu, I can't find "slavetattoos" folder. what would be the possible issue that caused this?  2
Random_Troll Posted September 23, 2024 Posted September 23, 2024 On 9/16/2024 at 8:05 PM, JB. said: That would be more Looksmenu's job but I don't think there will be any news at this point in that regard. Needless to say, if it were to happen I'd be happy to make the relevant adjustments. What I meant was, for instance, having a "writing" pack, "vault" pack, "raider" pack, "super mutant" pack, "dog" pack, "caps" pack, etc in the downloads sections, but thank you for the reply!
Random_Troll Posted September 23, 2024 Posted September 23, 2024 On 9/19/2024 at 8:12 AM, katrina.balanchuk said: I agree with this poster. I never use any of the intricate or large designs. To me it feels not plausible that wastelands raiders would and spend the hours required to do all that. I only use "tatoos" that look like they are written with a magic marker (tamed by raiders, rapemeat, whore, rimjobs, toilet, slut, etc etc) or a sharpie and of course the brands, which are also plausible and have historical precedent.  JB already did a lot of work with those and if you read this I know you dont owe us anything and i am grateful for all you do. If there was a sepearte pack focused on "written/scribbled" marks, plus the brands. I would however be happy to use it in lieu of the full set . Exactly what I meant, I had forgotten the word "pack" when I wrote this somehow, but this is what I mean! 1
draconnos Posted September 23, 2024 Posted September 23, 2024 (edited) if anyone can i could use some help with editing a tat from the original (c*m eater) to the new image (c*m lips) i tried but i'm not to good with this kind of thing so thought i'd ask for help. thanks JB.7z Edited September 23, 2024 by draconnos
JB. Posted September 23, 2024 Author Posted September 23, 2024 29 minutes ago, draconnos said: if anyone can i could use some help with editing a tat from the original (c*m eater) to the new image (c*m lips) i tried but i'm not to good with this kind of thing so thought i'd ask for help. thanks JB.7z 100.03 kB · 0 downloads   Try this. Install it like a normal mod with your mod manager.  CumLips Replacer.7z   1
JB. Posted September 23, 2024 Author Posted September 23, 2024 (edited) 20 hours ago, lliMill said: Hi, I have a weird problem where the body tattoos work fine, but in the looksmenu extra menu, I can't find "slavetattoos" folder. what would be the possible issue that caused this?  Update your looksmenu, your f4se 😉 Edited September 23, 2024 by JB.
draconnos Posted September 24, 2024 Posted September 24, 2024 that was great thanks JB and i love your work
Namles212 Posted September 24, 2024 Posted September 24, 2024 Is there any way to choose more than one tattoo? Cause it's gonna take a long time to pick one every time.
keymaster1965 Posted September 24, 2024 Posted September 24, 2024 why is it that we can pick more then one at a time for the face but not the body? is there a way to fix that??
ghostgam Posted September 24, 2024 Posted September 24, 2024 i cant get any tattoo to appear i have the looksmenu before captive tatts Â
keymaster1965 Posted September 25, 2024 Posted September 25, 2024 5 hours ago, ghostgam said: i cant get any tattoo to appear i have the looksmenu before captive tatts  im sure this is a dumb question, do you know if the plugin is active?
ghostgam Posted September 25, 2024 Posted September 25, 2024 it is but it has a line through the looksmenu and captive
akpwow Posted October 11, 2024 Posted October 11, 2024 On 9/24/2024 at 5:33 AM, JB. said: Update your looksmenu, your f4se 😉 Hai, thx for the mod  After i update looksmenu, slave tattoos folder is missing..i dont want to update my F4se cause i dont want to update my game version  Now i'm running at 1.10.163  Is there any other solution?  thx
krazyivan Posted October 12, 2024 Posted October 12, 2024 hi thanks for the mod it's great for my sissy boy but i have aproblem with changing the size of the tat in edit when i try to increase the size of the tat it just moves it up, down or side to side no change in size could this be a conflict issue
outout777 Posted October 24, 2024 Posted October 24, 2024 Is there any possibility of adding a tattoo with the theme of Atom's children?
draconnos Posted October 30, 2024 Posted October 30, 2024 how do you edit/replace the tattoo's? i would like to add a few of my own
0Rino0 Posted November 14, 2024 Posted November 14, 2024 (edited) Love the mod! really great with Slaver and Nukaride mod! just one question, in character creation menu I can see slaver tattoo option whereI can apply facial tattoo. However when I leave Vault and use 'slm14' I cannot see slaver tattoo in extra. Could there be any solution? Currently using LooksMenu v1-7-0-1 with F4SE 0.6.17 newest game version. Thank you for the mod!  (Even without facial tattoo, love how this mod creates mood) Edited November 14, 2024 by 0Rino0
rubber_duck Posted November 23, 2024 Posted November 23, 2024 I'm running into an issue with face tattoos. Certain facial tattoos aren't visible when applied. Could this be because I'm using a skin that's a LooksMenu Override (face + bdoy textures)? Those few that do work and get visible when applied are very light and barely visible. Additionally, I'm running a mod that automatically applies the facial tattoos through SFT (Scripted Face Tints). The problem is that once an overlay gets applied, I'm getting a purple face. Is there a solution to this? Â I've tested with both the default version and the BBC version, and I'm running 1K face textures resolution. Oh, and on top of all that, I'm using HiPoly Faces Redux and have applied the HiPoly face on my player character. Â Any info is much appreciated, thanks in advance!
izzyknows Posted November 23, 2024 Posted November 23, 2024 15 hours ago, rubber_duck said: I'm running into an issue with face tattoos. Certain facial tattoos aren't visible when applied. Could this be because I'm using a skin that's a LooksMenu Override (face + bdoy textures)? Those few that do work and get visible when applied are very light and barely visible. Additionally, I'm running a mod that automatically applies the facial tattoos through SFT (Scripted Face Tints). The problem is that once an overlay gets applied, I'm getting a purple face. Is there a solution to this? Â I've tested with both the default version and the BBC version, and I'm running 1K face textures resolution. Oh, and on top of all that, I'm using HiPoly Faces Redux and have applied the HiPoly face on my player character. Â Any info is much appreciated, thanks in advance! Since you're using the high poly face, try running the higher texture tatts. It's generally just a resolution matching issue.
rubber_duck Posted November 23, 2024 Posted November 23, 2024 48 minutes ago, izzyknows said: Since you're using the high poly face, try running the higher texture tatts. It's generally just a resolution matching issue. Â So despite having 1K face textures, I should install 2K face textures? I'll give it a shot, but I honestly don't know what to expect... I should report back once I've finished testing this.
rubber_duck Posted November 23, 2024 Posted November 23, 2024 30 minutes ago, rubber_duck said: Â So despite having 1K face textures, I should install 2K face textures? I'll give it a shot, but I honestly don't know what to expect... I should report back once I've finished testing this. Â @izzyknows, okay - wow! Â You were right - despite using 1K face textures, selecting (installing) 2K facial tattoos from Captive Tattoos solved the purple face issue! Thanks a bunch! 1
sschlem Posted November 25, 2024 Posted November 25, 2024 (edited) The face tats dont work  Ive got hi poly face and it doesnt work with the 1k or 2k. The body overlays work fine but the scaling is super wonky. The only thing I can think of is the looksmenu compendium but I havent gotten around to uninstalling it cause a bunch of my characters use stuff from it. Ive noticed a few people have this problem but was simply resolved by selecting the 2k textures, however that does not work for me. Ive got it at the end of my load order just to make sure it overwrites anything else, no dice. hopefully someone has an idea Edited November 25, 2024 by sschlem
izzyknows Posted November 25, 2024 Posted November 25, 2024 (edited) 11 hours ago, sschlem said: The face tats dont work  Ive got hi poly face and it doesnt work with the 1k or 2k. The body overlays work fine but the scaling is super wonky. The only thing I can think of is the looksmenu compendium but I havent gotten around to uninstalling it cause a bunch of my characters use stuff from it. Ive noticed a few people have this problem but was simply resolved by selecting the 2k textures, however that does not work for me. Ive got it at the end of my load order just to make sure it overwrites anything else, no dice. hopefully someone has an idea Shot in the dark, do the tats look normal on a vanilla Nora or other NPC's? Edited November 25, 2024 by izzyknows
ruggsy9 Posted December 1, 2024 Posted December 1, 2024 Can the tattoos and marks be applied to companions/followers and slaves and removed by the tattoo remover in D.C.? Â Wish a Jedi mod master would create a mod that applies bruising, whipping marks black eyes, handprints, tattoos, anal and vaginal bleeding or such to companions/followers, slaves and the player automatically without the need to use looks menu.. After being violated with the mods Violate or S.E.U. you know similar to the Get Dirty take a bath mod that applies dirt to them and the player. Possibly just change the textures in Get Dirty take a bath mod?...Â
LedLAx Posted December 5, 2024 Posted December 5, 2024 I'm getting a consistent CTD during the Bethesda logo while I have this mod enabled, but not when it is disabled. What are some common incompatibles for this mod?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now