Jump to content

Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello, first of all thank you so much for this mod, it's been a staple on my mod list for years and it works flawlessly. Was wondering if there were plans to add more tattoos for male characters...? 

Posted
On 7/17/2023 at 2:18 PM, hansischwanzi said:

Thank you very much for your reply.

I already tried this as it was the recommended solution in another post.

It didn't work for me because the problem occurs even without clothes, so I assume it must be something that is always worn.

That would leave only CBBE Body and the tattoo. Tattoos didn't have a file to edit and CBBE didn't even have the checkbox checked:

image.png.5a54464fd171627be5d7439f65dbef79.png

What is my mistake?



I had this issue an remeberer of yours, check the blood on the suit and the blood on the visor, only one of them had full precision...


 

Photo235.png

Posted

The mod seems to not work for me. I am using Tattoo after rape and I cant seem to see the tattoos in the overlay menu or extras menu. The notification of a tattoo being placed upon my character is appearing though.

 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I'm having issues with tattoos appearing on the body. When I go into the looks menu and go to the overlays options the tattoo options aren't showing up. I also installed tattoos after rape, it says my player got a tattoo but none again are showing up. But when I go into the looks menu I can add a singular face tattoo, nothing else.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I have a question. Why is the problem why the mod appears as Extra in the face edition but not in the Overlays section of the body. I use Vortex for install it

 

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I cannot, for the LIFE of me, figure out how to get the facial tattoos of this mod to work. Nothing I've tried has managed to get them to show up on my character. I've checked both 1K and 2k textures, neither one works. I've disabled all of my other texture and facial mods to see if they're causing some sort of conflict, facial tattoos still don't appear. I've disabled LITERALLY EVERY OTHER MOD EXCEPT THE ONES NEEDED FOR THIS TO FUNCTION, and the damn facial tatoos still REFUSE to appear no matter what I do. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills becuase all of my other facial tattoo/texture mods work perfectly fine. The overlay tattoos also work perfectly on this mod, but the facial tattoos absolutely WILL NOT. 

 

Does anybody have any idea what I can do to fix this? Even if it's just a total purge of all files relating to this mod, beyond a simple vortex uninstall, to get it to install properly, I'll take it. This has been driving me insane.

Posted
29 minutes ago, xtkrzx said:

I cannot, for the LIFE of me, figure out how to get the facial tattoos of this mod to work. Nothing I've tried has managed to get them to show up on my character. I've checked both 1K and 2k textures, neither one works. I've disabled all of my other texture and facial mods to see if they're causing some sort of conflict, facial tattoos still don't appear. I've disabled LITERALLY EVERY OTHER MOD EXCEPT THE ONES NEEDED FOR THIS TO FUNCTION, and the damn facial tatoos still REFUSE to appear no matter what I do. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills becuase all of my other facial tattoo/texture mods work perfectly fine. The overlay tattoos also work perfectly on this mod, but the facial tattoos absolutely WILL NOT. 

 

Does anybody have any idea what I can do to fix this? Even if it's just a total purge of all files relating to this mod, beyond a simple vortex uninstall, to get it to install properly, I'll take it. This has been driving me insane.

are you using HPH? (high poly head) maybe thats the issue? and try changing the race it did that to me before

Posted
27 minutes ago, keymaster1965 said:

are you using HPH? (high poly head) maybe thats the issue? and try changing the race it did that to me before

I’m using high poly vanilla clothing and fan favorites overhaul. I don’t see a high poly head mod on nexus or in my downloads so I don’t think I am. 

And what do you mean change race? Change my skin color? I just tried that and it doesn’t work.

 

Posted
2 minutes ago, xtkrzx said:

I just tried that and it doesn’t work.

Then you have bigger problems than tattoos. Try re-installing Looksmenu because that's for sure not working correctly.

Well, as long are you're not using some weird race mod.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, xtkrzx said:

I’m using high poly vanilla clothing and fan favorites overhaul. I don’t see a high poly head mod on nexus or in my downloads so I don’t think I am. 

And what do you mean change race? Change my skin color? I just tried that and it doesn’t work.

 

nord orc elf ect

Edited by keymaster1965
spelling lol
Posted
14 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Then you have bigger problems than tattoos. Try re-installing Looksmenu because that's for sure not working correctly.

Well, as long are you're not using some weird race mod.

I MEAN that it didn't fix my facial tattoos problem, not that I couldn't change my skin color. I can turn her white, black, tan, red, blue, purple and yellow if I wanted to. But I can't get a single tattoo from this mod to work. Looksmenu compendium works like a charm, and yes I disabled it to see if that was the problem and it did nothing for me.

 

14 minutes ago, keymaster1965 said:

nord orc elf ect

Yeah no I don't have that mod. Nor high poly faces, which is what I assume you meant. 

Posted (edited)
On 7/17/2023 at 4:17 PM, hansischwanzi said:

Hello,

Cloud not find any solution for my problem online.

Maybe someone here can help.

I have a glitch like problem like this here:

Thought it was caused by cbbe body but it doesn't seem so.

Also the solution mentioned above could not help, I tried it with no chlothes equiped.

I don't happens when I remove all skin overlays.

 

Someone has a solution for this?

What skin texture are you using?

I use an 8K skin texture and also have the problem.

I also use the same blood texture mod as you recommended.

Maybe I convert the blood textures of the mod to a higher res might help... but I have to figure out which textures of this mod are used on the skin.

Edited by ZI0MATRIX
Posted

Hey everyone. Wanna share with my workaround an issue. I have installed captive tats, tats after rape in a row. After some time of testing my build I noticed that tats wasnt appear on PC body, however the notification said "your rapist left you tattoo".

After some digging I found out that my LooksMenu hadnt any overlays and also body sliders were missing. SO, the problem was in LooksMenu. I've tried some fixes and found a solution... My dumb mistake actually. I forgot to add [Archive] lines to fallout4custom.ini, lol. In my defence I can say that I installed fresh game, but my modding build with MO2 instance left from old times. I guess game installed fresh ini's and I misslooked that.

So, yeah, that may be your issue. Go and try it and maybe it will fix it for you.

BTW I'm using nana anime race. Body tats works great. Face tats doesnt work at all. Not captive tats mod's issue, just to mention...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...