Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

3 hours ago, hansischwanzi said:

Thank you very much for your reply.

I already tried this as it was the recommended solution in another post.

It didn't work for me because the problem occurs even without clothes, so I assume it must be something that is always worn.

That would leave only CBBE Body and the tattoo. Tattoos didn't have a file to edit and CBBE didn't even have the checkbox checked:

image.png.5a54464fd171627be5d7439f65dbef79.png

What is my mistake?

That should have done the trick, check out in nexus for a different blood decals try with diferent textures there are some of better quelity and lighter weight, i dont recall wich am i using but im sure they are not vanilla

On 7/17/2023 at 2:18 PM, hansischwanzi said:

Thank you very much for your reply.

I already tried this as it was the recommended solution in another post.

It didn't work for me because the problem occurs even without clothes, so I assume it must be something that is always worn.

That would leave only CBBE Body and the tattoo. Tattoos didn't have a file to edit and CBBE didn't even have the checkbox checked:

image.png.5a54464fd171627be5d7439f65dbef79.png

What is my mistake?

I had this issue an remeberer of yours, check the blood on the suit and the blood on the visor, only one of them had full precision...

Photo235.png

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having issues with tattoos appearing on the body. When I go into the looks menu and go to the overlays options the tattoo options aren't showing up. I also installed tattoos after rape, it says my player got a tattoo but none again are showing up. But when I go into the looks menu I can add a singular face tattoo, nothing else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I cannot, for the LIFE of me, figure out how to get the facial tattoos of this mod to work. Nothing I've tried has managed to get them to show up on my character. I've checked both 1K and 2k textures, neither one works. I've disabled all of my other texture and facial mods to see if they're causing some sort of conflict, facial tattoos still don't appear. I've disabled LITERALLY EVERY OTHER MOD EXCEPT THE ONES NEEDED FOR THIS TO FUNCTION, and the damn facial tatoos still REFUSE to appear no matter what I do. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills becuase all of my other facial tattoo/texture mods work perfectly fine. The overlay tattoos also work perfectly on this mod, but the facial tattoos absolutely WILL NOT. 

Does anybody have any idea what I can do to fix this? Even if it's just a total purge of all files relating to this mod, beyond a simple vortex uninstall, to get it to install properly, I'll take it. This has been driving me insane.

29 minutes ago, xtkrzx said:

I cannot, for the LIFE of me, figure out how to get the facial tattoos of this mod to work. Nothing I've tried has managed to get them to show up on my character. I've checked both 1K and 2k textures, neither one works. I've disabled all of my other texture and facial mods to see if they're causing some sort of conflict, facial tattoos still don't appear. I've disabled LITERALLY EVERY OTHER MOD EXCEPT THE ONES NEEDED FOR THIS TO FUNCTION, and the damn facial tatoos still REFUSE to appear no matter what I do. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills becuase all of my other facial tattoo/texture mods work perfectly fine. The overlay tattoos also work perfectly on this mod, but the facial tattoos absolutely WILL NOT. 

Does anybody have any idea what I can do to fix this? Even if it's just a total purge of all files relating to this mod, beyond a simple vortex uninstall, to get it to install properly, I'll take it. This has been driving me insane.

are you using HPH? (high poly head) maybe thats the issue? and try changing the race it did that to me before

27 minutes ago, keymaster1965 said:

are you using HPH? (high poly head) maybe thats the issue? and try changing the race it did that to me before

I’m using high poly vanilla clothing and fan favorites overhaul. I don’t see a high poly head mod on nexus or in my downloads so I don’t think I am. 

And what do you mean change race? Change my skin color? I just tried that and it doesn’t work.

7 minutes ago, xtkrzx said:

I’m using high poly vanilla clothing and fan favorites overhaul. I don’t see a high poly head mod on nexus or in my downloads so I don’t think I am. 

And what do you mean change race? Change my skin color? I just tried that and it doesn’t work.

nord orc elf ect

Edited by keymaster1965
spelling lol
14 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Then you have bigger problems than tattoos. Try re-installing Looksmenu because that's for sure not working correctly.

Well, as long are you're not using some weird race mod.

I MEAN that it didn't fix my facial tattoos problem, not that I couldn't change my skin color. I can turn her white, black, tan, red, blue, purple and yellow if I wanted to. But I can't get a single tattoo from this mod to work. Looksmenu compendium works like a charm, and yes I disabled it to see if that was the problem and it did nothing for me.

14 minutes ago, keymaster1965 said:

nord orc elf ect

Yeah no I don't have that mod. Nor high poly faces, which is what I assume you meant.