Roleplej Posted June 13, 2024 Posted June 13, 2024 None of the tattoos are applied to the body, I don't see them in the looksmenu.
vaultbait Posted June 13, 2024 Posted June 13, 2024 1 hour ago, Roleplej said: None of the tattoos are applied to the body, I don't see them in the looksmenu. Then you don't have the mod installed correctly. Also, please reduce your font size (or just stop customizing it).
zealottfg Posted June 20, 2024 Posted June 20, 2024 Also having issues with this mod, I've used Fallout 4 Downgrader to get to version 1.10.163. Everything in Nuka Ride seems to work except for the tattoos. No tattoos appear in looksmenu, and nothing happens when characters say they're applying them. Both CaptiveTattoos and LooksMenu Body Tattoos don't appear. Judging by the comments on LBT it looks like this is a common issue. Strangely, I tried installing Looks Menu Customization Compendium and the tattoos there work just fine. I've also tried downgrading looksmenu with no luck. Changing the load order doesn't seem to help either.
vaultbait Posted June 20, 2024 Posted June 20, 2024 17 minutes ago, zealottfg said: Also having issues with this mod, I've used Fallout 4 Downgrader to get to version 1.10.163. Everything in Nuka Ride seems to work except for the tattoos. No tattoos appear in looksmenu, and nothing happens when characters say they're applying them. Both CaptiveTattoos and LooksMenu Body Tattoos don't appear. Judging by the comments on LBT it looks like this is a common issue. Strangely, I tried installing Looks Menu Customization Compendium and the tattoos there work just fine. I've also tried downgrading looksmenu with no luck. Changing the load order doesn't seem to help either. What version of LooksMenu are you using? You need 1.6.x for game version 1.10.163 (also F4SE 0.6.23). If you use newer LM or F4SE with the older game, it won't work. 1
zealottfg Posted June 20, 2024 Posted June 20, 2024 Got it to work! LooksMenu v1-6-20 specifically is the version that works
CHINESE Posted June 23, 2024 Posted June 23, 2024 Hi, I've got a weird issue lately, tattoos does apply on my characters, but when they enter in a AAF animation scene, the tattoos disapear. Any ideas where this could come from ?
vaultbait Posted June 23, 2024 Posted June 23, 2024 9 hours ago, CHINESE said: Hi, I've got a weird issue lately, tattoos does apply on my characters, but when they enter in a AAF animation scene, the tattoos disapear. Any ideas where this could come from ? Are you using an outdated version of AAF? Current versions should copy the overlays from the player actor to the doppelganger AAF uses for animations that involve the player.
Z@rkn3ss Posted June 27, 2024 Posted June 27, 2024 On 2/26/2020 at 8:40 PM, JB. said: If you want to add a new race, you have to include here. File: "Categories.json", located at: Data / f4se / plugins / F4EE / Tints / SlaveTattoos.esp / But I don't know how well facial tattoos would look if you use Nanakochan, for example. Can you re-upload the image please, cause the image are dead? I have tried to add a race to that section but not working. Like this: "Race" : "HumanRace", "2BRace" or this: "Race" : ["HumanRace", "2BRace"] It will work if I just add only custom race: "Race" : "2BRace"
icladel Posted June 28, 2024 Posted June 28, 2024 I have a strange issue. I have the following: Captive tattoos Tattoo after rape Nuka ride Next gen FO4.exe - patched down with FO4 downgrader FSM body textures and 2K face texture for CBBE Fusion girl body mesh (CBBE textures from FSM work fine). All mods running fine and stable Captive tattoos are applied and function normally when applied through tattoo after rape. When playing nuka ride, tattoos are applied and work fine. However, when I try to apply them in SLM14 looks menu, they do not show up. Can anyone assist please?
owlchali Posted June 30, 2024 Posted June 30, 2024 @JB. Do you still have the picture resources available? Your MEGA folder with the original resources (page 41) got deleted.
JB. Posted July 2, 2024 Author Posted July 2, 2024 (edited) https://modsfile.com/0e7gncigjr89/Cap_Tats.7z.html Resources. I will put it on the main page as well. Edited July 2, 2024 by JB.
keymaster1965 Posted July 2, 2024 Posted July 2, 2024 26 minutes ago, JB. said: https://modsfile.com/0e7gncigjr89/Cap_Tats.7z.html Resources. I will put it on the main page as well. File Not Found The file you were looking for could not be found, sorry for any inconvenience. Possible causes of this error could be: The file expired The file was deleted by its owner The file was deleted by administration because it didn't comply with our Terms of Use
JB. Posted July 2, 2024 Author Posted July 2, 2024 (edited) 8 minutes ago, keymaster1965 said: File Not Found The file you were looking for could not be found, sorry for any inconvenience. Possible causes of this error could be: The file expired The file was deleted by its owner The file was deleted by administration because it didn't comply with our Terms of Use It was deleted in less than 5 minutes! 😱 I accept suggestions on where to upload it. It's almost 2 gigs. Anywhere but MEGA/Dropbox. Edited July 2, 2024 by JB.
izzyknows Posted July 2, 2024 Posted July 2, 2024 6 minutes ago, JB. said: It was deleted in less than 5 minutes! 😱 I accept suggestions on where to upload it. It's almost 2 gigs. Anywhere but MEGA/Dropbox. Zip it into smaller archives that will unzip all of them from the first archive. If you know what I mean. Unless the space available is just less than 2 gigs. Google Drive has 15gb free... IF ya want to use it.
JB. Posted July 2, 2024 Author Posted July 2, 2024 6 minutes ago, izzyknows said: Zip it into smaller archives that will unzip all of them from the first archive. If you know what I mean. Unless the space available is just less than 2 gigs. Google Drive has 15gb free... IF ya want to use it. I just reduced it to 700 MB. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y-eeOt_LR_pVSpAoD1tTZaXfCWo3unJc/view?usp=drive_link Thanks, forgot about Google Drive. 1
keymaster1965 Posted July 2, 2024 Posted July 2, 2024 8 minutes ago, JB. said: I just reduced it to 700 MB. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y-eeOt_LR_pVSpAoD1tTZaXfCWo3unJc/view?usp=drive_link Thanks, forgot about Google Drive. I had to request access lol yup its one of those days 😄
JB. Posted July 2, 2024 Author Posted July 2, 2024 31 minutes ago, keymaster1965 said: I had to request access lol yup its one of those days 😄 Haven't used google drive since 2013 😭 I just made it public.
keymaster1965 Posted July 3, 2024 Posted July 3, 2024 1 hour ago, JB. said: Haven't used google drive since 2013 😭 I just made it public. thank you, I love your work good stuff
Glocksaint Posted July 3, 2024 Posted July 3, 2024 @JB. Not to be rude, but do have a prediction for when is the next update?
xkyljs Posted July 3, 2024 Posted July 3, 2024 Hey, im currently trying out the commonwealth slavers mod and i run into some issues with the tatoos. So my game version is 1.10.163 and im using the 1.620 looksmenu, 0.6.23 F4SE as advised above, but i still cant get the captive tatoos to show up. They are in the menu but nothing happened when i applied them, the overlayers did apply though. Is there still anyting im missing out?
JB. Posted July 3, 2024 Author Posted July 3, 2024 (edited) 6 hours ago, xrevonx said: @JB. Not to be rude, but do have a prediction for when is the next update? I have no updates planned. That is why I left a folder with the resources I had accumulated. Edited July 3, 2024 by JB.
Guest Posted July 15, 2024 Posted July 15, 2024 Body tattoos are working fine, but the face tats are not applying in looksmenu. Haven't tried in scenes yet. I imagine it may be an issue with face textures I'm using? Has anyone run into this before?
vaultbait Posted July 15, 2024 Posted July 15, 2024 34 minutes ago, Shadowcrow1123 said: Body tattoos are working fine, but the face tats are not applying in looksmenu. Haven't tried in scenes yet. I imagine it may be an issue with face textures I'm using? Has anyone run into this before? Make sure the face tattoo resolution you choose in the FOMOD installer menu matches the resolution of the face textures you're using in the game (vanilla face texture files are 1k/1024x1024, while most HD face texture replacer mods use 2k/2048x2048 pixel resolution).
Kashirinzan Posted July 16, 2024 Posted July 16, 2024 (edited) Someone asked this before but I didn't look to see if it was answered because I didn't think I'd hit that problem myself. So, just incase someone can answer before I stumble upon that post: is there a hard cap to how many tattoos can be on your PC's body and will they be overwritten? I've had a few accumulate via Tattoos After Rape and decided to add a few of my own for nails and aesthetics via looksmenu. The list has hit the bottom of the page and I'm noticing that some tattoos are disappearing. For example, my toenail "tattoos" disappear after sex/creampies so maybe it's a cum or condom overlay thing? Just wondering if there's a cap to how many tattoos you can have or if some automatically replace others. edit: found the post I was thinking of but they didn't get an answer about a limit Edited July 16, 2024 by Kashirinzan
vaultbait Posted July 16, 2024 Posted July 16, 2024 (edited) 7 hours ago, Kashirinzan said: Someone asked this before but I didn't look to see if it was answered because I didn't think I'd hit that problem myself. So, just incase someone can answer before I stumble upon that post: is there a hard cap to how many tattoos can be on your PC's body and will they be overwritten? I've had a few accumulate via Tattoos After Rape and decided to add a few of my own for nails and aesthetics via looksmenu. The list has hit the bottom of the page and I'm noticing that some tattoos are disappearing. For example, my toenail "tattoos" disappear after sex/creampies so maybe it's a cum or condom overlay thing? Just wondering if there's a cap to how many tattoos you can have or if some automatically replace others. edit: found the post I was thinking of but they didn't get an answer about a limit I don't know of any limit, but there's a known bug in LooksMenu's overlay tracking where the entries in the list get out of sync with the actual state, and then removing an overlay (either manually or when scripts try to do it automatically) winds up removing the wrong entry. Immersive Nail Polish ships with a patched LM 1.6.20 that fixes that, but also LM 1.7.1 should have the same fix if you're playing the Fallout 4 NG version already. Edit: If you're stuck putting up with the bug for now (e.g. you're wanting to run an older LM 1.6.18), workarounds are to save and load your game before making overlay changes, or to save a preset and then immediately apply it again before making overlay adjustments. Edited July 16, 2024 by vaultbait 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now