Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

It took me awhile but I found that the skintone fixes addon packages is causing some of the misc skin tons (like red, blue and green) to not appear in CAS. Removing it doesn't seem to impact the new skin tones with the penis. So it doesn't seem to be needed anymore.

Hi! Quick question: when using the body part selector tool, all the options for simdulgence body parts are there but don't actually show up on my sim in game. CAS works fine but during actual gameplay, the default penis is always showing. I've already removed all other CC body parts so that only simdulgence is and option. Any recommendations?

38 minutes ago, kimmyj27 said:

I did what you said, but the file doesnt work in my game

No idea what I told you to do lol

If you have the files in your mods folder, they should be working.

These are the simdulgence's files that I have atm in my mods folder:

2142519176_Screenshot2021-03-0321_39_27.png.2e3a52d2471eb915e6c9b4bcbc2d5a3f.png

When I create a sim, I select in CAS the body hair and the overlays. Then once I am in game I use WW's body selector to choose which penis and chest to use.

Have you got WW installed? 

18 hours ago, carnation77 said:

No idea what I told you to do lol

If you have the files in your mods folder, they should be working.

These are the simdulgence's files that I have atm in my mods folder:

2142519176_Screenshot2021-03-0321_39_27.png.2e3a52d2471eb915e6c9b4bcbc2d5a3f.png

When I create a sim, I select in CAS the body hair and the overlays. Then once I am in game I use WW's body selector to choose which penis and chest to use.

Have you got WW installed? 

Yes i have ww, but when im in game the women stuff from your files works, but the males dont work, it just shows a "?" and i have all the files

6 hours ago, kimmyj27 said:

Yes i have ww, but when im in game the women stuff from your files works, but the males dont work, it just shows a "?" and i have all the files

Is this happening only with Simdulgence's penis mod?

The question marks could be caused by a broken CC or by a missing mesh.
Take out all your mods and keep only Simdulgence's mod and WW, delete the localthumbcache.package, then load the game and see if you still gets the question marks. Don't save before exiting the game.

I am assuming your game and all your other mods are up-to-date.

Hello, I have this problem with some missing textures like you can see in the pic23-03-2021_19-17-02.png.99cddbcc205ffce5974f0982e642a4db.pngIt only happens when the camera is at a certain distance from the sim, if you zoom in it fixes, anyone nows if this can be fixed? Thanks

Edit: I also just noticed it kinda happens at the feet too, that one might be my fault cuz I have some cc feet installed lol

When I select female to have a penis, it doesnt have one ?

So in CAS I select a female and select "yes" from the "does this sim have a penis?". Only, it doesnt work... I tried checking if its a bug with Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis -   Male Speedo 

What do I do ?

ds.jpg.674660dc7f29a108b4f57ab5a477684f.jpg

Ok...love this mod btw but it seems to not to like mccc.....Pic 1 is my sim in cas and it shows your penis mod ok as does pic 2 which is my sim using the ww naturist undress command.

Pic 3 is my sim after using the mccc change outfit command found in mccc dresser.....it seems to be reverting to the ww default penis for some reason....anyway keep up the good work :)

03-28-21_4-20-12 PM.png

03-28-21_4-24-16 PM.png

03-28-21_4-23-25 PM.png

On 4/2/2021 at 1:10 AM, procian said:

Pic 3 is my sim after using the mccc change outfit command found in mccc dresser

Does it look like this when bathing and showering too?

Think there is different nude outfits like one for EA bathing and one for WW nudity.

Or at least which penis model is applied to bathing or WW nudity.

Sadly my sim looks like Pic 3 all the time and also use Real Gens.