Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

9 minutes ago, SilentAegis said:

Not a height slider issue since I don't use them.

If this is true, then everybody that uses a big penis size is experiencing misalignment... which means there's nothing I can do to fix it. Nothing simple, anyway.

You can do nothing with that and I can tell you more, some animations will look completely incorrect if you use non-default penis size, usually those of them where the penis tip position matters (starting blowjob or starting vaginal sex i.e. penis insertions), this one for example:

Spoiler

111.gif

13 hours ago, wild_guy said:

You can do nothing with that and I can tell you more, some animations will look completely incorrect if you use non-default penis size, usually those of them where the penis tip position matters (starting blowjob or starting vaginal sex i.e. penis insertions), this one for example:

Reveal hidden contents

111.gif

XD That's a funny animation. But oh well. Bit of a shame, but at least we have penis sizes at all. 

omg i love how everything works!! i think i prefer this to any other penis mods!!

however, i have a question !! with the custom skin im using, the penis shows up as black! and ive had this problem before, and am usually able to fix it, and after reading the faq, have come to the conclusion that i might have to edit the custom skin myself!!
but im no modder whatsoever,, so i was wondering if anyone had any advice or links on how to edit a custom skin so that the penis shows up how it's supposed to? ive tried searching but havent found anything super helpful :( thank you in advance!!

and also, im super sorry if i should be asking somewhere else, or if this is the wrong place to post this :(

Hiya! I am having an issue where the testicles stick to the leg of my sim, regardless of the penis size I've installed (I've tested a few of them to see if it fixed my issue). In CAS, as the sim bobs around, the penis moves with him, but the balls are stuck to his upper thigh and stretch away from the penis as he moves. I don't use wicked whims and only want the penis for aesthetics so I'm wondering if this mod requires some of the animations from wicked whims to appear properly. 

I'd love some advice or help on how to correct this issue. I'm not totally concerned about the black missing skin and plan to tackle that next. My main issue is geting his balls to hang under his penis rather than be attached to his thigh. Thanks a bunch!

Penis&StickyBalls.PNG

On 11/6/2020 at 7:00 PM, ByniiBee said:

Hiya! I am having an issue where the testicles stick to the leg of my sim, regardless of the penis size I've installed (I've tested a few of them to see if it fixed my issue). In CAS, as the sim bobs around, the penis moves with him, but the balls are stuck to his upper thigh and stretch away from the penis as he moves. I don't use wicked whims and only want the penis for aesthetics so I'm wondering if this mod requires some of the animations from wicked whims to appear properly. 

I'd love some advice or help on how to correct this issue. I'm not totally concerned about the black missing skin and plan to tackle that next. My main issue is geting his balls to hang under his penis rather than be attached to his thigh. Thanks a bunch!

You need to have WW installed for the penis to animate correctly. WW has it's own animation skeleton that these penises use that replaces the default skeleton. I tried to just use these without WW to begin with as well.

it seems RealGens Color AddOn buged.

I'm not have EP06. so I tested only Left Dimple version.

masc-frame male skin-detail, each penis color options are duplicated. each options appear twice at CAS list.

but fem-frame male skin-detail, I can't find any penis color options at CAS list.

anyway, this is very good quality of penis. with many options. thx!

1 minute ago, Alistu said:

I have a quick question for anyone who is a Patron of Simdulgence. Since it doesn't look like they will be coming back any time soon, do they have the bigger dick sizes on their Patreon already?

Think they are called 'exclusives' but you have to be a paying member to access I think.  

34 minutes ago, sugiharto.peter@gmail.com said:

Hello, first of all it's nice you are so helpful. I am in need of a help myself. So as you can see from the screenshot, my sims' penis look blackened if I use a body hair mode both from WW or from somewhere else. Any help would be appreciated.

These penises are not compatible with WW pubic hair. Disable pubic hair for the sim. If you still have an issue, let us know. You might need updated body hair too.