Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

Does it look like this when bathing and showering too?

Think there is different nude outfits like one for EA bathing and one for WW nudity.

Or at least which penis model is applied to bathing or WW nudity.

Sadly my sim looks like Pic 3 all the time and also use Real Gens. 

No it's just with the mccc change outfit command....really weird.

Only time the realgens penis doesn't show is mccc...showering/bathing....admire self in mirror....streaking....flash dick....ww sex....and the ww naturist undress all use realgens...

1 hour ago, procian said:

No it's just with the mccc change outfit command....really weird.

Only time the realgens penis doesn't show is mccc...showering/bathing....admire self in mirror....streaking....flash dick....ww sex....and the ww naturist undress all use realgens...

EA has a Bathing Outfit. That uses the Default (or Default replacement) body parts. MCCC lets you choose THAT outfit, but it's not the same as when your sims get nude using WW. There are 2 ways to fix that.

1. Use RealGens Default Replacements
  2. Create a nude outfit in CAS using RealGens (ex; in the Sleepwear category), then use MCCC to copy it to the Bathing outfit.

I use the 2nd method.

45 minutes ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

EA has a Bathing Outfit. That uses the Default (or Default replacement) body parts. MCCC lets you choose THAT outfit, but it's not the same as when your sims get nude using WW. There are 2 ways to fix that.

2. Create a nude outfit in CAS using RealGens (ex; in the Sleepwear category), then use MCCC to copy it to the Bathing outfit.

I use the 2nd method.

Got the realgens defaults.....I'll try the 2nd option.

Thanks.

13 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

I use the 2nd method.

Ok....how do I copy it to the bathing outfit category?....sorry if this is a daft question :(

Update:..............Done it...thanks again :)

04-05-21_6-56-31 AM.png

Guyz, I have a strange problem with simdulgence penis and overlay. Since the last patch, some kind of plasters have appeared on the nipples and bellybutton of the sim. I tried to keep the outfit with MCCC, but after the sex scene with Wickedwhimes, THIS appears again. 

Spoiler

симсбуг3.jpg

1 minute ago, Marrthaldin said:

Can anyone tell me what's causing this weird texture issue with the penis?

It's the pubic hair.

This mod has body hair as tattoos and won't give the texture glitch that you have.

You can disable pubic hair distribution and growth in the WW menu.

1 hour ago, Alogeklv said:

I just have a quick question, I download this mod but can't change my sims penis, or could I do it?

While in game click on your sim > Wicked > Personalization > Body Selector

If the mod is installed correctly they will show up. 

6 minutes ago, procian said:

Ok how do you get a penis to show on a female in cas...I have the penis files for fem but one has to go into ww body selector to get it to show.

Do you have all the required files? They should be a CAS part. You have to apply them as they don't show automatically. It's just used as a visual so that you can pick the right pubic hair, etc. Once done, remove it from the sim in CAS.

3 hours ago, BatDood said:

Do you have all the required files? They should be a CAS part. You have to apply them as they don't show automatically. It's just used as a visual so that you can pick the right pubic hair, etc. Once done, remove it from the sim in CAS.

I have ....simdulgence_cas_yfBtm_RealGensPenis.package....in game I gave her a penis sofr/erect via ww body selector but in cas she reverts to a vagina....am I missing something?

3 hours ago, BatDood said:

Ok....first pic is when my new sim undresses using the ww naturist skill...as you see she has a penis.....second pic is when she showers...the penis dissaperes....same with the mccc change outfit command....what am i doing wrong?

04-30-21_7-16-40 PM.png

04-30-21_7-17-16 PM.png

24 minutes ago, procian said:

I have ....simdulgence_cas_yfBtm_RealGensPenis.package....in game I gave her a penis sofr/erect via ww body selector but in cas she reverts to a vagina....am I missing something?

It's the other one you need, but don't think you can use both at the same time

CAS version is more like a demo mode for modeling only in CAS but also has the real one for WW Body Selector too.

simdulgence_yf_RealGensPenis_CAS.zip

11 minutes ago, procian said:

Ok....first pic is when my new sim undresses using the ww naturist skill...as you see she has a penis.....second pic is when she showers...the penis dissaperes....same with the mccc change outfit command....what am i doing wrong?

EDIT Scorpio beat me to it.

As to why it's not showing in the shower, I couldn't tell you. I don't have this issue so it's something that I don't have experience with to be of any help unfortunately.