Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

50 minutes ago, lemonlime2134 said:

Hi so I installed the cc and placed them directly into my mods file and no subfolders but the penises still will not show up in my game and it is not listed in the mods list. Any suggestions?

Its because the content hasn't been updated to be compatible with the new 7 Dec 2020 Skintone update, and it will likely been awhile b4 it does considering the creator has been facing difficulties this year concerning their mother's passing and the pandemic. (Check their patreon)

On 9/2/2019 at 10:01 PM, secondhand said:

Hi! Great work!

One problem that I'm having is this black patch on the testicles, for all variations, soft and hard. I didn't see this issue come up earlier in the thread (except a few posts above without much detail). I've tried various combinations of the skintone fixes, but I think it's related to something else.

EDIT!!! I found the issue. Some of the skintones don't seem compatible with the base texture of the penis.

Thanks for any help! Image below.

09-02-19_12-59-26 PM.png

I have this problem currently... can somebody explain to me what I can do? Do I have to change or delete anything? I'm new to that mod and game. Thanks ! 

Does anyone know if there is a fix for the pubic hair bug with the real gens plus penis? If your sim has pubic hair and is anything less than clean shaven, the tip of the penis will have pubic hair on it, and it looks pretty weird.

Also, I am not sure if this is the best place to ask this now since Simdulgence is taking a break at the moment, but if you have the College Life expansion, male characters get spandex exercise shorts and pants under leggings in accessories. With the penis mod, they just have their penis revealed around the spandex, does anyone know if there is a way to make it so the penis isn't hanging out in them? Or better yet, a mod that gives the sim a bulge while wearing the spandex?

Disable ww pubic hair via ww options....

1 hour ago, digitalorangutang said:

Does anyone know if there is a fix for the pubic hair bug with the real gens plus penis? If your sim has pubic hair and is anything less than clean shaven, the tip of the penis will have pubic hair on it, and it looks pretty weird.

Also, I am not sure if this is the best place to ask this now since Simdulgence is taking a break at the moment, but if you have the College Life expansion, male characters get spandex exercise shorts and pants under leggings in accessories. With the penis mod, they just have their penis revealed around the spandex, does anyone know if there is a way to make it so the penis isn't hanging out in them? Or better yet, a mod that gives the sim a bulge while wearing the spandex?

19 hours ago, Sims4FanForever said:

I have this problem currently... can somebody explain to me what I can do? Do I have to change or delete anything? I'm new to that mod and game. Thanks ! 

Try changing the skin tone....I take it your game and ww is up to date?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2021 at 2:49 AM, kmkmkm12 said:

Please help. Whenever I use the simdulgence penis my sim has black blocks and question marks. Any idea why? Or is there any solution? (Using Maxis skintone)

9727F9C1-9BC7-4D1A-B28D-9975E3FE9F7A.jpeg

Black blocks are a missing mesh....no lower body the same reason...you installed simdulgence correctly?

Hello :)

This penis is very well made, its so detailed and I really like it.

That being said I cant really enjoy it, When I go into body selector from Wicken Whims,  to choose your penis. I choose Xlarge C. But when he gets naked, its like this tiny little micro penis, it so small its a tiny cork looking thing. I have tried many different sizes, but it never changes. Can you please tell me whats wrong with this?

4 hours ago, LorenRallings said:

Hello :)

This penis is very well made, its so detailed and I really like it.

That being said I cant really enjoy it, When I go into body selector from Wicken Whims,  to choose your penis. I choose Xlarge C. But when he gets naked, its like this tiny little micro penis, it so small its a tiny cork looking thing. I have tried many different sizes, but it never changes. Can you please tell me whats wrong with this?

I agree with you, It is probably the most detailed penis that was made for the game. However most animations don't work well with it since its thick, and you will see a lot of clipping.

I had the same issues that you had. What I did was create a sub-folder and named it "!!Penis" and I added everything in there. Try that see if helps :)

18 minutes ago, GameMasterS4RTV said:

Still broke as fuck. It wont let me choose the dick I want. It will give whatever dick it chooses. And it is pissing me the fuck off.

Are you sure you only have 1 main CAS penis file installed and only one Default CAS installed?

The only other file should be for pubic/color/tattoos.

Any other duplicates or other penis defaults will also cause troubles.