Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

9 minutes ago, beengeen said:

This seems like a great mod, my only issue is that the penis size i choose seems to get overridden during sex and resizes to fit "better". Has anyone else had this issue?

There are a few animations which adjust the penis bones for the duration ("The Challenge" does so the most noticeably) so no, you are not alone in this. 

Would it be possible to get the penis in larger sizes for both male and female? the XXL size is nice, but there are some animations that only work with an even larger penis a la the huge size from Noir's. Plus it'd be hot for the more hyper-oriented folk 

I could edit the mesh myself but I have no clue how to compile it back into the mod and keep it functioning with the WW system and all that ?

Three Testicle Styles
There are three testicle styles. A and B are a higher set of testicles (A is smooth, B is wrinkled). C is a lower-hanging set of testicles with its own texture.

help please how can i choose type C testicles?? there is no option inside the files

4 hours ago, baramoogle said:

Also, sorry to be a pain. Sometimes the default penis appears black / textureless, and sometimes it is correct / the same colour as the skin...

That is caused by broken CC skin tones. Your other issue is probably caused by broken skins/overlays or check to make sure you don't have extra rigs like Denton's penis rig in your mod folder.

?

12 hours ago, Mikasame said:

Im new to all of this.. i want to download but i noticed there are lots of labeled files. do i download the ones i want? or are the labels specifying whats new, so i should download the most recent one?

Read the download page and download what you want.

?

On 8/18/2021 at 7:04 PM, Foxcubwendigo said:

Does anyone else have an issue where the balls appear to stick to the sim's thigh or float in midair when I spin them around?

I do. I'm here trying to find a solution for that too. I have everything extension of the game installed except the the 5 item kits that have been recently launched. Maybe that's the problem?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I've recently encountered a problem. I am using the default replacement penises, and they used to work properly in CAS and in game, but they have suddenly stopped working properly in CAS. As shown in the screenshots I've attached, the penises work absolutely fine in game, but no longer show up in CAS (Which they used to work fine). I am running WW 1.66a if that matters, 

Screenshot (65).png

Screenshot (66).png

Screenshot (67).png

Screenshot (68).png

3 часа назад барсинлос сказал:

Вы нашли какое-нибудь решение? У меня тоже есть эта ошибка

У меня также было. Надо в игре, в настройках игры  поставить качество графики на персонажах- Очень высокое. Также поставить галочку в Текстурах персонажа без сжатия.Мне помогло!

• 2 weeks later...