Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

has anyone had any problems with not being able to choose penis sizes in live mode?  I have the default replacement penises and gender unlock, but I cannot change my sims penis sizes. I even went to setting and it didn't give me the option to check adjust penis size in wicked whims. I hope this gets fixedsoon

3 hours ago, nekotlc81 said:

has anyone had any problems with not being able to choose penis sizes in live mode?  I have the default replacement penises and gender unlock, but I cannot change my sims penis sizes. I even went to setting and it didn't give me the option to check adjust penis size in wicked whims. I hope this gets fixedsoon

Use the ww body selector ?

Sizes range from Xsmall too XXlarge with simdulgence.

19 hours ago, procian said:

Use the ww body selector ?

Sizes range from Xsmall too XXlarge with simdulgence.

Yes I tried that earlier today, I had a gay male couple I used body selector to make one of the guys penis bigger and left the others the default size. I had them had sex and both had the default penis size even though I changed the other one to have a bigger penis.

Hey^^ @simdulgence

I'm new here, so first: Hello, and thank you so much! I love it!!!

I just have a tiny problem, I can't find the cheast and groin body hair :/ I looked in every folder i have, and they are nowhere to be found... Can you help me?

Again, thank you for this amazing content, I hope you'll continue to provide us good CC ❤️ 

On 1/28/2021 at 3:59 AM, lolz3982 said:

Hi so when ever I download this mod its completely broken. When ever I install it nothing shows up and when I change the penis its all broken even though I have no custom skins. So if someone could let me know how to fix this thank you  

@lolz3982 If you have overlays or forgotten CC skin, it will conflict with the mod. I had the same issue, and now it works. My only pb is I can't find the body hair for cheast and groin...It bugs me so hard :/ Do they show in your game?

42 minutes ago, Prunille said:

@lolz3982 If you have overlays or forgotten CC skin, it will conflict with the mod. I had the same issue, and now it works. My only pb is I can't find the body hair for cheast and groin...It bugs me so hard :/ Do they show in your game?

Your missing this maybe, it goes in with the other Real Gens files.

Found in CAS/Body/Tattoos

Will work on top of Skin Overlays.

Don't forget to disable the WW Pubic Hair Growth Feature.

simdulgence_cas_ymTattoo_BodyHair.package

On 2/2/2021 at 5:17 AM, Prunille said:

Okay so the penis show in the body selector but when I use then it breaks my sim. I even removed all my cc to see if that would help but it didn't and none of the other things show up from the mod. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong

It seems I have some sort of problem. I have, as far as I know, all the parts of the mod installed properly. However, when I go into CAS to customize the penis textures, the penises are all completely black and textureless. I've read this is a conflict with CC, but I don't have any CC that change body colors. Is there a part of this mod that I'm somehow missing that adds these colors somewhere in some part of the CAS menu?

2 hours ago, Savius said:

It seems I have some sort of problem. I have, as far as I know, all the parts of the mod installed properly. However, when I go into CAS to customize the penis textures, the penises are all completely black and textureless. I've read this is a conflict with CC, but I don't have any CC that change body colors. Is there a part of this mod that I'm somehow missing that adds these colors somewhere in some part of the CAS menu?

You have any other default male nude bottoms? BB (better body)?

20 hours ago, procian said:

You have any other default male nude bottoms? BB (better body)?

well, I removed all the custom skin meshes I have installed, and the mod's still broken like I mentioned before. I have the CC-friendly install, should I instead have the regular install?

3 hours ago, Savius said:

well, I removed all the custom skin meshes I have installed, and the mod's still broken like I mentioned before. I have the CC-friendly install, should I instead have the regular install?

These are files I have installed....mod works with me.

Screenshot (538).png

I just started using WW and I've been trying to run this mod all day but I can't figure it out. I highlighted the files I have download.
Only the "gender unlock" shows up on the mod list. When I try to change my sims dick on WW personalization (&Cas) it doesn't show any besides the default WW/Maxis.
Should I get rid of some of the other files?

Screenshot (48).png

3 hours ago, birdoo said:

I just started using WW and I've been trying to run this mod all day but I can't figure it out. I highlighted the files I have download.
Only the "gender unlock" shows up on the mod list. When I try to change my sims dick on WW personalization (&Cas) it doesn't show any besides the default WW/Maxis.

Screenshot (48).png

I'd put the animations in a folder and also keep your mods like EV...BD etc in folders.

3 hours ago, birdoo said:

Screenshot (48).png

This is what I use...works well btw.

Screenshot (538).png

5 hours ago, birdoo said:

Screenshot (48).png

All of these files need to be unzipped:

image.png.103fd272a3d988b8a91641aad9de86c0.png

You can use some software like 7zip or winrar to do that

No wonder why it doesnt work otherwise..