Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

49 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

It's the other one you need, but don't think you can use both at the same time

CAS version is more like a demo mode for modeling only in CAS but also has the real one for WW Body Selector too.

simdulgence_yf_RealGensPenis_CAS.zip 15.21 MB · 2 downloads

That didn't work.....the female penis is working in game though as you see from the pics and as she's only a townie sim for a story I'll leave it at that ....thank you both for the reply :)

04-30-21_8-05-18 PM.png

04-30-21_8-02-04 PM.png

04-30-21_8-02-39 PM.png

21 minutes ago, procian said:

That didn't work.....

These are the files that I have installed. Take a look and compare. I currently don't have any penis issues (male or female). You might want to give this setup a try.

Just remember that the CAS ones for female are only placeholders as Scorpio mentioned. In CAS you have to put them on and then remove them. They're meant to help you place pubic hair, etc.

RealGens.png

EDIT In this pic, here I've demonstrated the above setup is working for me.

Comparison.png

13 minutes ago, BatDood said:

These are the files that I have installed. Take a look and compare. I currently don't have any penis issues (male or female). You might want to give this setup a try.

Just remember that the CAS ones for female are only placeholders as Scorpio mentioned. In CAS you have to put them on and then remove them. They're meant to help you place pubic hair, etc.

RealGens.png

I think I found out what I did wrong.....I used the change outfit in mccc....selected the nude out fit and it reverted her back to a vagina....so i tested in a new game and gave a female sim a penis and placed her in a world...sent her for a shower and she kept her penis.....changed her to her nude outfit via mccc and sent her for a shower and she reverted back to a vagina...though making her masterbate vis ww she reverts to a penis.....so not using mccc for changing into nude seems to be the answer....

I'm sorry but I have a question and I'm not sure if it's been answered already.

Is Simdulgence coming back to LL to post new content or is all of it staying on Patreon only forever?

I don't typically ask "how soon" or "when" something may be coming, like ever. But I just want to know if they said they were moving to Patreon only or something?

I heard someone on LL did that (I don't remember who) but I don't see any notification anywhere.

I just haven't seen an update here from them in a bit and the only update I see from them is behind a paywall.

Unless I missed something?

Just curious.

this mod is pretty neat but it hasn't been working properly for me and I can't find a solution. I've followed all the instructions I believe and I have no other body hair mods. Despite all of this, the default pubic hair texture that came with WW bleeds onto the tip of my sim's penis every single time. No amount of changing the order in which the mods load seems to help and I'm at a bit of a loss.

Any advice? Why is this happening? ?

37 minutes ago, dogcatmanhorse said:

this mod is pretty neat but it hasn't been working properly for me and I can't find a solution. I've followed all the instructions I believe and I have no other body hair mods. Despite all of this, the default pubic hair texture that came with WW bleeds onto the tip of my sim's penis every single time. No amount of changing the order in which the mods load seems to help and I'm at a bit of a loss.

Any advice? Why is this happening? ?

You need to disable ww pubic hair or download and use relgens pubes.....

I've found that Luumia V5+ body hair has the same problem, however FrostRainbowcy's for some reason do not. The other issue with the default penis showing up in the shower is another problem altogether and I'm still trying to understand it completely. It seems like a recent game update might have merged bathing and swimming outfits in a way that seems different from in the past. MCCC Dresser copying/pasting outfits seems to solve most if not all of these problems.

I have noticed that, when I use the WW Body Selector setting to allocate which RealGens penises I want on my sims, it no longer carries over when they're having sex.

It seems to work when they're just naked still, and it used to work when they were having sex, but it seems that, maybe since an update, it not longer uses the chosen penis during sex.

This makes me sad. Any suggestions? :)

On 4/19/2021 at 3:28 AM, DeadlyShadow said:

Just a suggestion, can you make veiny version for the normal and retracted penis? This is my favorite penis model(no homo) and this is the only thing it's missing for me.

No homo? Are you in middle school? Keep your homophobia to yourself. 

How do you properly make a trans w/ this penis? Does she has to be a male with female frame? I couldn't get the colors in the skindetail/scar sections unless the sim is a fully male. Otherwise it looks like the penis is just slapped onto a vagina, with some parts of the vag still visible. I saw the pic in post #1181, how do I get such good results?

On 4/30/2021 at 8:19 PM, BatDood said:

RealGens.png

EDIT In this pic, here I've demonstrated the above setup is working for me.

Comparison.png

Got the hang of it now ...Meet Paris Hiltop :)

05-16-21_12-51-15 PM.png