Will You Buy The Outer Worlds?

Darkening Demise

Nope i dont have the Epic games launcher and i wont use it ever again.

i actually had the Epic games launcher installed when propably nobody else had just to Play unreal Tournament since it was the last real Arena shooter (quake Champions killed that genre) but since they dropped developement of their first succesfull game franchise they ever had and handed it down to the community to let them do all the work im Pretty much done with this Company.

No, because of the Epic exclusive, basically they don't have need to sell the game anymore since the money they got from Epic already cover outcomes and incomes...
Also the game look mediocre on almost every aspect and no modding will be here to save it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nope, and it's not because of the Epic Store, it just looks extra bland.. "Hey look it's New Vegas but a slightly different flavour of Sci-Fi."

Maybe if someone makes a lewd mod framework for it, and removes all the plot straight up, if it's very good in gameplay and has that I'll consider it, and even then only on a sale..

On 8/12/2019 at 11:28 AM, Mr. Trigun said:

I'll wait for reviews...and IF they're positive I'll wait for Steam sale. Not buying a single thing on the Epic Shitstorm or even installing their leaky piece of crap launcher on my PC. Same goes for Borderlands 3 and other games that took the Epic bribe.

I'm on the same page as Mr. Trigun. I'm only getting it as long the reviews are very positive on steam and hovering in that point. Only getting it on steam and for me if it has options to be modded. 

Archived