• 3 weeks later...
On 5/16/2020 at 2:11 PM, sickomusiclovers said:

Do i have your permission to convert the Mod to le

No.

On 6/6/2020 at 8:37 AM, shadowblaster3000591 said:

so, i'm having a weird issue, am i missing something or am i just stupid

Reveal hidden contents

20200606021841_1.jpg.0a9589fb46a7a00fa211f6f6703778f0.jpg

I have the standalone succubus follower and they are fine (usually)

Reveal hidden contents

20200605133129_1.jpg.1fe26b11e5fdafdc7f15c10d72ea576a.jpg

The mod is only for SSE. 

16 hours ago, xx66xx said:

Will you integrated fighting animation with claws [claws animation] like vampire lords into them? I strongly believe it will fit them perfectly!

They use the argonian/khajiit unarmed animations. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2020 at 3:38 AM, NeoParadigm said:

Regarding the transformation addon. Do the tattoo overlays still work if enabled? Or will I need to bake the textures right onto the body.

If you know how to have "kind of magic tattoo" when transform tell me i wish to know how you did :)
Because i dont know how to add somes tattoo only for transformation!

thank you!

On 12/17/2019 at 3:15 AM, Zyphyr316 said:

Is there a way to swap the armor/weapons for the Succubi in-game?  I understand the issue with the chest but for the Legs, Boots, Arms, Gloves, and Weapons?

I've tried giving them Dragon Bone weps and other custom modded weps but they always use their default gear.  They make incredible frontline warriors  (better than almost every other custom follower out there) and I want to be able to give them a bit more *oompf*

Love your work btw, hope you keep it up and create more Succubi followers(an army perhaps?  Light Green Skin with Emerald wings?  Light blue skin with Sapphire wings?  Light Brown/Orange Skin with Topaz wings?).  

I encountered the same issue with Zyphyr316... I tried several methods to remove their armor, only to find the glitch of mere nudity, and every piece of apparal would be invisible once these two succubus equipped.

realllllllllly love your work, but this glitch bewildered me so much... Evil, could you give some advices? That will be of great help!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not getting a penis after transforming, neither does the skin and the hair color changes.

I'm only getting the nails, horns and wings.

What might be the problem?

Are these mods conflicting?

Daedras Seducer (this mod recommends both)

Gender Bender

• 2 months later...

I have just installed this mod since yesterday.
I must say it is an excellent mod.
For my vision of things, this is how I see the transformation.
It is a virus or a toxin like the Sanguinare Vampiris.
It envies the person's body and forces the person to change into a succubus, once the person changes into a succubus, the toxin or virus spreads throughout the body making the person want to sleep with men.
Almost no chance to resist.
And once the person turns into a succubus, he or she is no longer the same, no longer the same personality.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• 4 weeks later...

Having trouble getting the transform to work.  I have installed PSQ for SSE and its requirements and then have the transform addon below it in my load order.  The MCM registers in the game but I get no response when pressing the transform hotkey.  I went into maitenance to force the transition and I get the magic effect but no transformation.  The MCM is showing me registered as a succubus though.  Any help on this would be appreciated.  I am using MO2 if that helps.

10 hours ago, ozrap said:

Having trouble getting the transform to work.  I have installed PSQ for SSE and its requirements and then have the transform addon below it in my load order.  The MCM registers in the game but I get no response when pressing the transform hotkey.  I went into maitenance to force the transition and I get the magic effect but no transformation.  The MCM is showing me registered as a succubus though.  Any help on this would be appreciated.  I am using MO2 if that helps.

All what you need to know to use the PSQ Addons stands on the download page under "PSQ Addon". 

8 hours ago, rasbinf said:

About their level, do they follow our level or do they keep the one you have when you recrut them, and about the file i have take all of them but the psq addon to transform,  do that all you need to make the follower appear correctly ?

The PSQ Addon is only for the player. (if using PSQ mod) 

The follower and their damage are level up with the player. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, pottsalot2 said:

How can i change her cock... i want her to have on but horse is too ridiculous and i have a mod that lets me have multiple follows so...

If you want a Succubus follower with human cock, take a look at my ceraph follower.