• 2 weeks later...

1. Hey can you make an alternate option where the players become fully nude + wings+ tail+ penis+ horn instead of the mod-supplied cuirass? Or add a container for a custom armor? Thanks

2. Btw when i chose to not change the skin color, my character became pinkish instead. Is there a fix for this?

3. Can you put more eye color option? I suggest integrating with Starsight Eyes https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/25904 would be phenomenal.

Thanks!

30 minutes ago, alongaliff92 said:

1. Hey can you make an alternate option where the players become fully nude + wings+ tail+ penis+ horn instead of the mod-supplied cuirass? Or add a container for a custom armor? Thanks

2. Btw when i chose to not change the skin color, my character became pinkish instead. Is there a fix for this?

3. Can you put more eye color option? I suggest integrating with Starsight Eyes https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/25904 would be phenomenal.

Thanks!

The PSQ addon is to look like the follower, if  you want to look different don't use it. 

I may sound dumb asking this but how does the transform work? I've been messing around with this for a couple of hours now and I don't understand why I cant stay transformed into the succubus. I've only stayed in the form once for a solid 10 minutes till I drained someone then it reverted me back. Did I miss something where its only available at certain moments or did I break something? Maybe I'm just a dumb dumb

53 minutes ago, rogue9145 said:

I may sound dumb asking this but how does the transform work? I've been messing around with this for a couple of hours now and I don't understand why I cant stay transformed into the succubus. I've only stayed in the form once for a solid 10 minutes till I drained someone then it reverted me back. Did I miss something where its only available at certain moments or did I break something? Maybe I'm just a dumb dumb

This are settings in the PSQ MCM. 

the belly and breast nodes stop working when i use body transformation, no matter how much my character has sex, her belly wont swell with seed or through pregnancy with soul gems, i figured that out when i used it with a khajiit character where using body transformation would break her completely

swell and no swell respectively, is it possible that using my own femalebody meshes might fix this? I am using CBBE 3BBB, on another note, using body transform also permanently overwrites the characters body, is that something i can fix or would the original mod author have to do something?

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot2.png

any chance we can get the option to have a seperate Succubus/human body like in oldrim? Or would it be easier if I use the dummy files from oldrim? I used that feature to go from small human form to Snu Snu body succubus form all the time. I know some guys had trouble getting the old transformation to work for them but that customization was key to my playthroughs.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a question ..

I have installed the High Poly Heads Mod , it seems that when Body transformation is enabled there is some incompatibility with the HP heads cause it changes the head form badly when reverting my character to human form Also doesn't go back and stays with deformed face and head !?

Do you know if this is related to your Mod or PSQ pack ???

i use this mod mainly for the transformations and ability boosts. with the wing attatchments and such plus horn option to enable/disable comes in handy. mainly i love the wing options. esp paired with a flight mod with wing anims. esp with all the anton wings installed is kinda epic. but i was wondering. could there be a patch for antons angel wings for this. white and black wings? with this mod don't need the potions can just hotkey the ability. with the other angel wings like his other mods use either a dumb ring or a potion. and then a potion to change back. just thought having an angel fall from grace to become a succubi would be a fun play through :P  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Getting into the realm of defeat, combat sex, etc...

do these followers basically apply a spell "on defeat scenarios"  that drains the sexual aggressor

-- the same way one can use - as a player- PSQ or Succubs heart to drain sexual aggressors?

the end result being....  that the follower is capable of "killing through sex" as well?