I'm having the same problem as Dirknina with the gaps between the wrist and arms when the armour is removed, I can't find out any cause of it as when not transformed the model works perfectly fine without any seams or gaps. Only the player model has this issue as both the followers do not have the gaps.

I'm using CBBE with HDT if that could somehow be related.  Does anyone know how this can be fixed?

I tried manually replacing all models of the addon with my current body to avoid any complications from that but it had no affect, same with textures.

On 10/19/2019 at 10:11 PM, Justarandomanon said:

I'm having the same problem as Dirknina with the gaps between the wrist and arms when the armour is removed, I can't find out any cause of it as when not transformed the model works perfectly fine without any seams or gaps. Only the player model has this issue as both the followers do not have the gaps.

I'm using CBBE with HDT if that could somehow be related.  Does anyone know how this can be fixed?

I tried manually replacing all models of the addon with my current body to avoid any complications from that but it had no affect, same with textures.

Also having the same problem, I will keep messing with mods to see if I can fix it.

On 10/20/2019 at 4:11 AM, Justarandomanon said:

On 10/21/2019 at 8:02 PM, bismarck1337 said:

Also having the same problem, I will keep messing with mods to see if I can fix it.

With the PSQ Addon? I will take a look tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, bismarck1337 said:

Yes with the PSQ Addon I also have CBBE HDT installed as well and since the other person has it as well I am trying to see if it is the problem, but no luck so far.

Found, fixed and uploaded a new version. 

20191024001844_1.thumb.jpg.03fbd2dbe67e89014d1a89ea66d3ae6c.jpg

20191024193143_1.thumb.jpg.d2cb4798c3d981e61ea3c744a84e8231.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I really appreciate how you set this up with bodyslides for the armors, follower bodies and such included. So I can build for morphs and what not. Normally I have to recreate everything just to build tri files against followers, which is aggressively tiresome after awhile. Thank you!

P.s. I apologize for my English I had a problem with the mod, when activating the transformation, big red rhombuses appear instead of the body, I installed all 3 files of the mod, the body uses Unpb, XP32 max skeleton. What could be the problem? Thank you in advance, and if it's not difficult to explain how to properly process the texture (for example, eyes or wings from another mod and insert it correctly into this one?)

Hey Evil...

First thanks for this I loved it on oldrim and was waiting for it ..thought didn't found it until now ..lol

I have a small question ..

The PC transformation goes well no issues of whatsoever , the pc transformers and gets is horse penis , however when it goes on sex scenes it changes to the SOS Unp version I have with my female character , scenes end and it reverts back to horse cock ..

Is there a way of fixing it cause in the PSQ quest I add all the right  settings toggled to transform the Penis as well but still this happens !

I am missing something for sure ..

PS: I know what is the problem  its the Armor .. the Succubus armor once a sex related scene happens since I made her undress the all Armor for sex it reverts the Horse penis to Her UNP human penis for females that I use ... So its connected to the armor as long the armor isn't undressed the horse cock doesn't change ..

I do not know if you have done this on purpose but I at least do not like the sex scenes dressed with whatever ..If its a bug well its ok to write this so that you know it ..

TY

• 2 weeks later...

There's a typo in the boots, gloves, wings, horns and armor, (Player and NPC) meshes for the cubemap. it's pointing to cubemap_e.dde instead of cubemap_e.dds. In the base meshes and the bodyslide nifs. The UUNP body, too. And the horns_0 still point to ceraph's _m, but 1 is right.

On 11/21/2019 at 2:57 PM, Tortex said:

There's a typo in the boots, gloves, wings, horns and armor, (Player and NPC) meshes for the cubemap. it's pointing to cubemap_e.dde instead of cubemap_e.dds. In the base meshes and the bodyslide nifs. The UUNP body, too. And the horns_0 still point to ceraph's _m, but 1 is right.

Uploaded a new version and fixed this and the missing armor on the follower. 

Also splittet the Bodyslide file downloads. 

So i just installed this mod and the PSQ mod but i can't seem to figure out how to transform. Can you give me a step by step on how to because i'm clueless.

Edit: I found out what my issue was i just had to merge the mods together into one mod and then open the McM in game and open the bottom tab in the mod menu then select the "Become Succubus" option, hopefully this helps anyone else who is stuck.

Also turn off the auto transform options if your having trouble staying in the form when you change into it. Good work on the mod btw.

Good evening.

I wonder if any of you gents / ladies could be of assistance. I keep getting this error:

ScreenShot654.png.af444672bae133e3c4b72930ccf0f0d4.png

"No meshes and textures included". The weird thing is that, when I first installed this mod, there was no error and everything was working as intended. After a clean install of Skyrim (and installing the mod's requirements) I keep getting this error and don't know what I'm missing.

Is it just a load order thing? I tried PSQ both above and below the ERF follower mod, and no difference occurred.

I use CBBE with Fair Skin completion, Maevan's eyebrows. I don't remember using other textures at any time in the past. Is there any known mod interactions that are known to cause problems with textures for this particular mod? I don't combine body or skin mods (just one type AFAIK).

Thank you.

7 hours ago, aeonflux said:

Good evening.

I wonder if any of you gents / ladies could be of assistance. I keep getting this error:

"No meshes and textures included". The weird thing is that, when I first installed this mod, there was no error and everything was working as intended. After a clean install of Skyrim (and installing the mod's requirements) I keep getting this error and don't know what I'm missing.

Is it just a load order thing? I tried PSQ both above and below the ERF follower mod, and no difference occurred.

I use CBBE with Fair Skin completion, Maevan's eyebrows. I don't remember using other textures at any time in the past. Is there any known mod interactions that are known to cause problems with textures for this particular mod? I don't combine body or skin mods (just one type AFAIK).

Thank you.

This is no error message, just a note from the PSQ mod developer. 

There are also 2 screens on the first page for the recommended settings. 

5 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

This is no error message, just a note from the PSQ mod developer. 

There are also 2 screens on the first page for the recommended settings. 

Thank you.

Other than the tick on the tail transform and the alpha set at 100, I have all other settings exactly the same way you do.

I'll give this a try.

• 2 weeks later...

Made a young adoptable succubus, its a stand alone addon to the succubus mod.

Should I continue with it... make a few more with different colors? 

Its not a follower, but you can use them for roll playing... like having kids with one of the follower. 

*They are marked as "child" and nude body is censored with the underwear.  

20191209204242_1.thumb.jpg.3bf7b99ea5ce98d03dd017400a47adc8.jpg

On 12/12/2019 at 2:42 AM, bdole said:

Love the mod! Is it possible to have the succubus de-transform back into a custom race skin/mesh instead of the mesh/skin used by all. Or am I being a noob?

You can craft the succubus armor and give it to a other custom follower if you prefer a more human looking succubus. 

On 12/12/2019 at 12:35 PM, Unlasheld said:

Hi Evil,

is it possible for you to share a PSD file or a skin texture of the veins of the succubus ? Would be cool to add them on the character while in human form, they are very cool ! :)

The textures are just changed fair skin textures, the veins are part of it. 

Helo EvilReFlex  Just a question..

I wanted to change the Horns meshe and found where it is  , however the texture I can not find it ..

Is it possible to had a textures somewhere in your Mod or is it part of Skyrim textures ??

If I want to change the Horns meshe what I manage to do it the graphic in game show purple that means its without respective textures but can not pin point in your Mod the spot to add those textures !!

On 12/14/2019 at 7:53 AM, EvilReFlex said:

You can craft the succubus armor and give it to a other custom follower if you prefer a more human looking succubus. 

Nvm figured it out by tweaking the PSQ Addon ESP and setting a different location for the PSQHuman skin/mesh this way it doesn't go to the default "actors\character\character assets" location. One more question do you know why when I transform Sexlab still thinks I'm female? Its loading all the wrong types of animations. Also +1 on Bullfry's question about how to pull horn textures.

11 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Helo EvilReFlex  Just a question..

I wanted to change the Horns meshe and found where it is  , however the texture I can not find it ..

Is it possible to had a textures somewhere in your Mod or is it part of Skyrim textures ??

If I want to change the Horns meshe what I manage to do it the graphic in game show purple that means its without respective textures but can not pin point in your Mod the spot to add those textures !!

Looks like the location should be "textures\erf_succubus\Armor\alduin.*". Just found out in Outfit Studio.

Is there a way to swap the armor/weapons for the Succubi in-game?  I understand the issue with the chest but for the Legs, Boots, Arms, Gloves, and Weapons?

I've tried giving them Dragon Bone weps and other custom modded weps but they always use their default gear.  They make incredible frontline warriors  (better than almost every other custom follower out there) and I want to be able to give them a bit more *oompf*

Love your work btw, hope you keep it up and create more Succubi followers(an army perhaps?  Light Green Skin with Emerald wings?  Light blue skin with Sapphire wings?  Light Brown/Orange Skin with Topaz wings?).  

Hello all and @EvilReFlex

I wanted to get this and the PSQ mod up and working for a new playthrough, and I'm stuck at a point. I really want the tail to work with this, and to customize what horns/tails I can use, via a mod suggested earlier in this thread. I've spent hours, however, trying to figure out exactly how to place or name these modded files so that they work with the PSQ Transformation. As I understand it, the process would be completely different as I'm using this mod and its addon to take the place of having to manually create a transformation folder. (Besides the horns/wings/tail I intend to use everything else from this mod). Can you or anyone help me understand what I need to do? Everwhere I try to find help just says 'oh add this mod' but nothing about naming of folders or if the files need to be changed or renamed in some way to be read by the PSQ MCM/scripts correctly. If its as simple as taking every texture and mesh from these mods and just dropping them into the ERF mesh/texture folders then I'm happy to do so, but I have to believe there's something else more specific I'm missing. I am at my wits end and limited knowledge of modding so I graciously accept and appreciate any help at all- thank you!